Google vs. Persian Gulf Graphic Designs
May 30, 2012
Persian Gulf vs. Google
Persian Gulf is 2500 Years Old
Google is 14 Years Old
Google Cannot Forge Human History
Google Cannot Revise Human Civilization
Google vs. Persian Gulf Controversy
“Extra, Extra, Google have created a new body of water on Earth!” (Media)
Google have created a new Gulf!
Google Gulf = The Unnamed Persian Gulf on Google Maps
* If you search the term “Persian Gulf” on the Google, it will direct you to this map with a body of water marked with the letter “A”. All the other bodies of waters around it are properly named such as the “Arabian Sea”, “Gulf of Oman”, “Red Sea” and the “Indian Ocean”; however, the “Persian Gulf” is not named. This geographical and historical inaccuracy is due to Google’s liberal policy of “Political Correctness” and “Pandering to the Arabs”. Liberalism is the best friend to Arabo-Muslims and Islamism. Arabs claim that the name is “Arabian Gulf”. Despite 2500 years of history and historical accuracy of the name “Persian Gulf”, Google decided to bend over backwards to the Arab’s will and bow to the Arab money; therefore, not naming the body of water by its proper name which is the “Persian Gulf”. Google realized that if they would have named the body of water as the “Arabian Gulf” then the results would have been more catastrophic and the globe would have laughed at them, so they settled only by leaving it blank and not naming the body of water to please the Arabs!
* IRI brought the subject forward, claimed that Google have recently taken the name off and threatened to sue Google.
* Google claimed that the body of water has never been named and it was always unnamed.
* Even though IRI is using the Persian Nationalism to rally the Persians around the globe behind them and this is a pure political move to rally the Persians behind the unpopular regime of Tehran, yet this does not change the fact that Google not naming the body of water by its proper name of the “Persian Gulf” is geographically, historically and ethically wrong.
* It does not matter if Google have never named the body of water or they have just recently taken the name off, but what matters is that denying the historically, geographically and ethically proper name for the “Persian Gulf” is a shameful act on behalf of Google.
Google, Persian Gulf and IRI Iranian Agents in USA
Google - Persian Gulf Controversy Cartoons
Protector of the “Persian Gulf”
Google Baby Stewie:
Victory shall be ours!
Long Live “Google Gulf” (Gulf with no name)!
I, Google Baby Stewie will change the human history!
I, Google Baby Stewie will change 2500 years of human civilization!
I, Google Baby Stewie will revise all historical maps and ……
Rename the “Persian Gulf” to the “Google Gulf” (Gulf with no name)!
Viva “Google Gulf” (Gulf with no name)!
We shall overcome!
“Google have created a new body of water.” (Media)
Welcome to the:
Google Gulf = No Name Gulf = Gulf formerly known as the Persian Gulf!
The Special Arab Google Logo
“With many thanks for the Arab Dollars, keep them coming!” (Google)
Persian Gulf Forever Poster
The Persian tricolors (Green, White and Red) with the Persian Gulf as the crown horn of the Ancient Persian Bull.
Back to Animation Graphics Index