Moderator: Club Operations

This is Islam!

Postby Ahreeman X » Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:33 pm

This is Islam!
April 12, 2003

An Oldies but Goodies!
Old IPC Files

Headline news!

Dozens of Iraqi Museums & Archeological sites were looted, tens of thousands of archelological/historical items were stolen & thousands more were broken, destroyed & crushed to nothingness! This is what people of Iraq done to their own historical legacy due to the present anarchy! Our friend Mayaazaar talks about how the people in that region of the world do not have the intellectual capacity, & logical potential to behave civilized! He talks about the ills of the people in that region of the world who do not have the bases for the democracy. I say, it is not "that region" of the world, it is not the "Near East", but it is Islam & "Arabo_Muslim" Sub_Culture who brought Barbarianism to the region. That region of the world is the cradle of Civilization & was the cradle of civilization before Islam, & Non Arabo_Muslim Civilizations who defeated by Islam, but not Completely Destroyed by it, tried to give a civilized face to Islam & Bloom the Islamic Empire during its glory. Islamic Empire became the center of Civilization not because of Arabo_Muslim, but because of the defeated Cultures who ran the Empire. Persians on top of the list were the brains who ran the Islamic Empire & once the ingenuity due to oppression has burnt out, the Persian ingenuity died out & Islamic Empire fallen behind industrialization & Islam fallen behind Revisions & Islamic Empire died out! Islam in its nature is Reactionary, a dangerous political ideology who was based on Barbarianism. The Prophet of Islam himself was a bandit of caravans, a thief, a murderer & a looter pillager! Is there any wonder that people of Iraq today, loot their own museums?! Muhammed was killing the Tribal Lords of other tribes, mass murdering their tribal members & looting everything they had including their daughters (Safiyah) in the name of Allah!

The people of region are the same people of region who invented civilization & bloomed Mesopotamia, but now, they are infected with 1400 years of Islamic Brain Wash & have turned to Baboons & Arabo_Muslim!

They say its Saddom's & Baath's 35 years of oppression but I say it's Islam's 1400 years of oppression & Brain Drain!

The Brain full of Shiite mentality does not even limit itself to Arabo_Muslim Nations of the region, yet it expanded to non Arab nations of the region, even Christian Nations of the region, why? Because once upon a time Islam ruled these regions! Look @ non Arab nations of Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Turkey & picture a day without authorities banging on people's heads like herds to stay in line! What do you think, it will happen? Anarchy & looting, thats what! Maybe not as bad as Arab nations but close! In 1979 they did not have a chance to loot everything because there were bigger thieves protecting the many of museums, palaces & libraries! The Muslim Commandos, Committee, Palestinian Guerillas & Hezbollah were looting these places themselves so they were protecting them from public! They eventually looted the whole nation out of it's wealth! those of you in the west who are under the impression that Turkey is a Democracy & Turkish people are European Evolved People, let me assure you that you are naive & in LALA Land, because Turkey, despite Attaturk's wisdom & vision, remains a Euro-Pee-On Nation full of Shiite in the brain & it's great Pee-Pole except a few folk around Istanbul, are brain drained! Turks are worst looters sub human beings than our glorious good people of Iran! Iranians are Gods compare to Turks! Just give Turks a chance & unleash the Dog Collar that the Turkish Secular Military has on their necks & see what will happen in Ankara! You westerners are under the impression that a Democratic System & Civilians Rule Turkey! What really is going on is that a Secular Military is the reason that Turkey is not yet another Bull Shiite Islamic Republic! a Secular Military controls Turkeys & The Government just like Algeria! But in Turkey it has a spice of civilian men in suits running the cabinet but in Algeria the Generals wear their uniforms while ruling the nation & avoiding it to become the Islamic Republic of Algeria. Yes my friends, Democracy my sweet Ass! The only Democratic nation in the region is Israel & thats because they are not Muslim!

The military is the power in Greece, Turkey & Algeria. Hell, they had road bandits in Turkey until a few years ago! The corruption is sky high & freedom of speech & assembly, oooh I do not want to even go there! Just ask Kurds & Armenians or Leftists about how Democratic is Turkey! Greece is the same Shiite, it looks like its going towards democracy but give Military a chance & let the people express their free nature & see what will happen! But Greece is much evolved than Turkey!

Look @ Greece, Armenia & Georgia, same Shiite! Why? Because once upon a time they were under Islam! NOW Cyprus is another story, it is half & half, mix of Christian & Islam! What a combo! Is there any wonder the "Cyprus Half Breed Donkeys" are world famous?! (Riot!)

You see, take Israel out of the picture & exclude it, but take a good look @ the region, from Albania to Pakistan & from Morocco to Kazakhstan, its all Bull Shiite in the people's brains! Why? Because Islam was once ruling over there or is still ruling over there! The problem is Islam.

Every where that Islam went, it has left Shiite, Death, Disease, Destruction, Mentality of Chauvinism, Barbarianism & it drained intelligence & free thinking out of people's brains!

Iraq is where cradle of civilization was. Civilizations of Sumer, Akad, Babylon, Assyria Chaldia, etc were evolved from there, extremely sophisticated people, but as soon as Islam & Arabo_Muslim Sub_Culture taken over, it possessed the masses & it infectious Sub_Culture destroyed people's brains.

The Near Eastern Mentality, way of thought patterns, stupid traditions, social limitations, rotten social rules, & taboos are all & all visible from Bulgaria to Greece, from Egypt to Sudan, from Armenia to Georgia & from Tajikistan to Afghanistan. All over the region, similar problems, similar issues!

Islam operates as Syphilis, it eats your brain out!

First stage is contagious, second stage is deadly, once shanker wounds appear you are a goner & the last stage eats your brain out! The fourth stage you are a vegetable!

Islam is Syphilis!

What is today being destroyed in Iraqi Museums is history, thats why it concerns me! My love is history, my hobby is history, I studied history since I was 10 years old, I collect antique history books, the last one that I had was a history of Iran from Media to the end of Qajar, named: The Complete History of Iran written by Dr. Abdollah-e Razi, the great scholar & its about 75 years old. I inherited it from a dearly departed member of Qajar Family, a wise woman & a valuable scholar of our family & she left it to me because she knows my interest! Lately I have also got my hand on a valuable Avesta Book of Zarathushtra! Any how, my point is, I am trying to collect historical documents & in Iraq history is being destroyed! I am an amateur historian & Iraqis are amateurly destroying the history! I have lost my faith in humanity long ago, so I do not give a flying Fandango about the gruesome pictures that some of you are posting about the horrors of war & civilian casualties & injuries! I do not give a Frag about humanity. War always has causalities & if War is for a greater good then it is justified. I do not care of human casualties, I prefer plants over human, remember?!

I care about the history, culture, documented material, artifacts, archeological material from 6000 years ago being destroyed. I care about Artifacts from Sumer Civilization of Mesopotamia is getting stolen & sold in Black Market or being looted or worst, tens of thousands of them being crushed to dust! I do not give a flying Fandango about thousands of Arabo_Muslim Cock Roaches Brain Dead Oppressed half Barbarians getting killed or mutilated while fifty something top leaders of Baath Party fled the scene! Screw them all, thats not my business, but History is! Human species are too arrogant, the intellectuals of them are having the power to consider themselves Gods by stepping on the weak, the Rich of them are operating as Gods & smashing the others, the poor of them being crushed like roaches & the Cattle Followers of them like the Religious ones are the worst, they kill for Allah, Lord or Yahweh! They are the cattle of society, the most worthless of them all! As far as I care, Humanity in complete & as a whole, can go to Hell! Give me a garden full of Fruit Trees, Rose Bushes & plants & I am happy to live among them, Frag humanity & its diseases called Religion!

Religion is Root of All Evil not Satan!

Satan is a cool guy, I know him, he is The Father, located @ Under!

The Manager of one of the museums in Baghdad was crying on the camera! This scholar was crying on the camera because the fruits of his works is being looted & broken in pieces in front of his eyes! This is the mentality of the people of the region due to Arabo_Islamic Teachings of Quran & 1400 years of infection shoved by Islam in their brain! This is Islam!

So, I'm trying to explain to you that excluding Israel, due to Semi Democratic Mentality & Evolved Brains, the rest of the region is a Shiite Hole, maybe Iranians & Greeks act more civilized but the Shiite level is there! Some places Shiite level is breaking the gage & sky high & it infected the brains like Afghanistan, some places its full & coming out of their throats, like Iraq! And some places Shiite level is Medium like Iran & then some places its low Shiite level like Greece, but the whole region is full Shiite & you can even sense it in Morocco! Even Casablanca is full Shiite, simply because its a contagious disease, remember?

Islam operates as Syphilis!

There you go, that was your commentary on the present looting of history of humanity in Iraq!

The problem has deeper roots, a 1400 years roots going back to when that Charlatan Pedophile decided to con the Umma' with his Bull Shiite con job named Islam & the Bull Shiite Book of stolen material from Bible, Tora, Avesta, Book of Mazdak that he presented to Dumb Arabs of The Deserts which this book was partly written by Salman-e Farsi (Iranian Traitor), Ali (Muhammad's Executioner), Abu Bakr (Her Daughter Ayesheh's Pimp) & the rest of this book was delusions of a sick mind who saw epileptic visions in the cave, from a delusional man's brain named Muhammad the Opportunist Criminal Charlatan Boner of Women!

Only if Khosrow Parviz The Sassanid Emperor would take this guy more serious & put time to send some serious assassins to do a job on him, then Islam would have never been born. Khosrow Parviz is directly responsible for not taking this guy serious. Every day that I get out of bed I send my condemnation to Khosrow Parviz for only once sending two guys to capture him & bring him to Ctesiphone! He had to send a trained Squad of the Immortals to capture the Arab Tazi Dog & drag him to Ctesiphone, but the idiot Khosrow Parviz underestimated this Arab Baboon & sent two negotiator Diplomats to trick him & bring him to Iran! I guess Khosrow Parviz was much busy with his mistress & occupied with Roman Wars to even consider or have the vision that in a decade, this lowly thief of Caravans would not just send love letters to the Sassanid Emperor, yet he would move Armies of Savages with keys to Heaven & promised Huris, to push forward towards Ctesiphone! The short limited vision of Khosrow Parviz is the reason for leaving Muhammad alone after the first weak try & not to take him seriously! When a man sends you a letter to join Islam or else & he is a nobody in Arabia & you are a ruler of a Super Power, then you must know that he got balls & he has the power & con to control the cattle & herd & make them Muslim to join his armies! You must know that he must have an Ace up in his sleeve! An Ace named Religion of Islam! You must kill the roach before he grows up, to become a big roach! Khosrow Parviz neglected Muhammad & did not eliminate him, he underestimated the power of the Religion!

Khosrow Parviz was a moron, so now the world is paying for his short vision. Islam is a cancer who is eating the world alive! May Khosrow Parviz rot in Hell for not killing Muhammad! Frag Khosrow Parviz!

Thats all Folks, Got to go back to gardening & maintaining & planting new Geraniums, the ivy & the bush kind! Push, push in the bush! Remember that 70s song?!

All Righty then, gots to go folk.

Have a beautiful day & think about what I wrote today, specially you Muslim! Yes, This is Islam!

Amen

Sign

Hazrat-e X
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby mjshah » Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:06 pm

AhreemanX YOU SILLY BOY......WATCH OUT COS U GOT SOMMAT COMING 4 YER..........SCARED ALREADY?

i have never seen a nation such as u persian freaks that quickly jump to conclusions on some topic like islam and religion, u persians just lick the ass of the west cos uz lot find yer freedom in dollors not love or faith. thats is soooooooo cheap and ugly man, someone show this nation some way of life yo. oh yeah y do u guyz rant on sommat about yer cultural heritage when u don't even hav yer own style clothes........cheapo iranians.....
neway i can't wait to c ur big apple pappa bush wreck yer country, at least that'll strengthen the faith of sum iranians, thinkin americas gonna bring some sweets home, well look wot they did to iraq, so it won't be long when the american soldiers get their hands on yer women.....CALL THAT IRANIAN PRIDE........lolololol, and after that u persian in west r gonna lose yer green cards and be kicked back to iran, the land of the rising sun........geeeez i bet the thought of losing your green card killllllzzzzzzz..........l U Persianz make me laugh a lot lot lot lot A LOT.....ur websites r funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
BE MORE RATIONAL AND HAVE SOME FAITH IN YER SELF......U IRANIANS NEED IT. SO IF NEOF YOUZ HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WOT I've PUT ERE.......THEN DROP ME A LINE AT desidude@hotmail.co.uk
"DON'T HUNT WOT U CAN'T KILL"
"BE RATIONAL DUDES"
mjshah
Private

Postby Liberator » Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:06 pm

mjshah wrote:AhreemanX YOU SILLY BOY......WATCH OUT COS U GOT SOMMAT COMING 4 YER..........SCARED ALREADY?

i have never seen a nation such as u persian freaks that quickly jump to conclusions on some topic like islam and religion, u persians just lick the ass of the west cos uz lot find yer freedom in dollors not love or faith. thats is soooooooo cheap and ugly man, someone show this nation some way of life yo. oh yeah y do u guyz rant on sommat about yer cultural heritage when u don't even hav yer own style clothes........cheapo iranians.....
neway i can't wait to c ur big apple pappa bush wreck yer country, at least that'll strengthen the faith of sum iranians, thinkin americas gonna bring some sweets home, well look wot they did to iraq, so it won't be long when the american soldiers get their hands on yer women.....CALL THAT IRANIAN PRIDE........lolololol, and after that u persian in west r gonna lose yer green cards and be kicked back to iran, the land of the rising sun........geeeez i bet the thought of losing your green card killllllzzzzzzz..........l U Persianz make me laugh a lot lot lot lot A LOT.....ur websites r funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
BE MORE RATIONAL AND HAVE SOME FAITH IN YER SELF......U IRANIANS NEED IT. SO IF NEOF YOUZ HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WOT I've PUT ERE.......THEN DROP ME A LINE AT desidude@hotmail.co.uk

mjshah you've posted identical posts (exact same content as above) on 3 other threads. I've deleted them and left this one.
Last edited by Liberator on Sun May 20, 2007 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" -J.F.K
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Dear Brother M J Shah:

Postby Ahreeman X » Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:10 pm

Dear Brother M J Shah:

Ya Allah Brother! How are you?

Ahreeman bless you my son!

Lets try to read what gibberish you have been written:

"AhreemanX YOU SILLY BOY......WATCH OUT COS U GOT SOMMAT COMING 4 YER..........SCARED ALREADY?"

Is that a threat? In what language?

Boy, cleanup the Curry, Dal & Chatni left over, off of your mouth & lips.
:hojat:
Get your index finger out of your butt & pay attention! Ahreeman is talking to you! Pay attention boy Tolab!

Got some suggestions for you:

a) Learn English

b) It is amazing how these piss ass Muslim from Pakistan, India and Bangladesh come to the west, hang in Gay Discos instead of school & they learn Hip Hop & Rap Lingo instead of English! And then when they open their mouth, it sounds like a cross over between Urdo & House Gheto!

Moral Lesson:
Learn English first, before you engage in a philosophical debate in a Club full of Elite Intellectuals of Iran & Friends of Iran!

c) What's the deal with all these Foreign Legion Muslim Mercenaries dropping by IPC from time to time?

In Historical Order:

Marxist Reza (Egypt)
Reformist Reza (Half Breed)
Shiite Reza (Lebanon)
Mamubhi (Palestine)
Ghods (Syria)
Omidollah (Half Breed)
M J Shah (Pakistan)

Does Tehran have any Iranians left on their pay roll?

d) And for Allah's sake, why are you folks so illiterate? Posting the same post 3 times! Be creative & post different posts!

e) Come up with a more scary, contentful, meaningful threat! That was so cheesy!

f) Are you going to go Nick Berg on me?

Any beheadings will be involved? :guillotin:

Noooooooooo Noooooooooo Do not behead Haji Kuchikeh! :surprised:

Are you gonna Zebh Al Islami Haji? :discobanana:

You can behead anyone but Haji! :basij: [-X

What do you have against Haji? :question:

What has he done to you? :hojat: :discobanana:

He is a good divine Muslim!

He is a Mashti (Mashhadi), he pilgrimed to Mashhad! :arabtox:

He is a Kableh (Karbalai), he pilgrimed to Karbala! :tolab:

He is a Haji, he pilgrimed to Mecca! :Mullah:

He is 3 times o holy! :discobanana:

Why behead a Divine Devoted Muslim? :question:

Why do you want to behead your Muslim Brother? :hojat: :discobanana:

Haji Kuchikeh is your Brother! :shocked:

Let go of Haji! :fingering:

Stop Pulling on him!

He is young & still has hopes & dreams, let go of Haji! :fingering:

Haji Kuchikeh, Imam Hassan & Imam Hussein, thank thee!
:egg: :discobanana: :egg:

Thanks Brother!

g) What does M J Shah means? :inqeyes:

Mullah Jalaq Shah = Shah of Mullah Masturbators?
:pervert:
Is that what you good Muslim do in the west & in front of MTV? :Eyebrow:

Haji, do you use Vaseline or Khoshk Khoshk? :happy06:

So you are a Master-Baitor, ha?

Master-Baitor but has nothing to do with Fishing (Riot)!

h) Listen MJShah, let me share something with you. Every month I receive @ least one Death Threat but this was probably one of the most cheesy Islamo_Hip-Hopo Threats that I have ever heard! Give me a break, will ya Sahib?!

"i have never seen a nation such as u persian freaks that quickly jump to conclusions on some topic like islam and religion,"

I know! Thats what I am saying:

We are not Arabs
We are not Semites
We are not Muslim

Then why the hell, are we trying so hard to be either?!
Iranians make bad Muslim!
Probably the cheesiest Muslim around!

" u persians just lick the ass of the west cos uz lot find yer freedom in dollors not love or faith."

Yes I been telling over & over that we should follow South Asians (Muslim Indian, Paki, Bengali) model & lick Arab Schlongs! :sarcas:

" thats is soooooooo cheap and ugly man,"

Ye man, like you know! So cheap dude!
What are you?
a Hip-Hop Valley Boy Muslim Paki?!

" someone show this nation some way of life yo. "

Ye Yo, everybody, Say Hey.........Say Ho.............Hipiti Hop, to the hipiti Ho, yo..........

"oh yeah y do u guyz rant on sommat about yer cultural heritage when u don't even hav yer own style clothes........cheapo iranians....."

Iranians are the best dressers in the world but you happen not to meet any Iranians! Thats because you be hanging in backrooms of the Mosque, playing House with the Imam, yo...... Get out in day light a bit yo....... theres a world out there bro! Let go of Imam's Schlong & see some day light out of the Mosque, yo...........!!!!!
:ayatollah: :tolab:

"neway i can't wait to c ur big apple pappa bush wreck yer country,"

We be bad dude! We be hanging with Big Dady W. W is the G Man, yo! Dig W yo..... Get Jiggy with it bro. What yo all be ranting in Islam Abad bro? You be buggin bro. W gots big nuts bro. Check out them nuts bro. Get a feel o them yo. Yo yo yo bro, grab one o W's Balls & juggle them yo............!!!!

" at least that'll strengthen the faith of sum iranians,"

Ye bro, we be c de light o Allah, yo.

" thinkin americas gonna bring some sweets home, "

Ye yo, some o them White Cake & Aple Pie yo. We be munchin on them sweets yo. Gonna want some blood? Or you prefer Imam's sweets?! Some o them Imam's Jalaibi (Zulbia) & Gulab Jamoon (Bamiyeh)?
:scared: :ayatollah:

Got you didn't I?

You didn't think that I could:

a) Speak Hip-Hop

b) Speak Hindu-Urdu

Did you Joe Blow?

They call me "Da Big Daddy Ahreeman" yo........ :devcool:

"well look wot they did to iraq,"

They did great.

"so it won't be long when the american soldiers get their hands on yer women....."

Persian Women prefer Clean Cut Marine boy, blonde Yankees over Smelli Filthy bearded hairy Half Breeds & Hezbos, any day of the week! They told me so! Wouldn't you?!

"CALL THAT IRANIAN PRIDE........lolololol, "

Indeed! We can clean up the race a bit! We can get some White Anglo in our race to even up the Arabo_Muslim Half Breed shoved upon us since 79! It called neutralization of the Arab Effects! Just cleaning up the race bro! Afterward, the next generation will still be Aryan with some Anglo mix. But ain't that better than:

Paki = Charcoal Dark Skinned Wanna be White + African Ethiopian Negroid + Arab (Mix)?????
:hojat: = :hizboarab: + :african: + :arabtox:

"and after that u persian in west r gonna lose yer green cards and be kicked back to iran, the land of the rising sun........"

No Green Card dude, We are American Citizens! We are American as Apple Pie!

"geeeez i bet the thought of losing your green card killllllzzzzzzz..........l "

What was that sound you made? Did you just reach a climax with a Paki Sheep in the herd? Isn't Bestiality Haraam?
:pervert: :sheep:
"U Persianz make me laugh a lot lot lot lot A LOT....."

Glad to put a smile on your face. We are lively folks!

"ur websites r funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"

And thats why you keep on coming to read more & more of them! You can't stay away!

"BE MORE RATIONAL AND HAVE SOME FAITH IN YER SELF......"

We have faith in ourselves but not in Arabo_Islamic_Semitic Mumbo Jumbo, because we are neither!

"U IRANIANS NEED IT."

No, we need to overthrow IRI, get our economy going like before 1979, so we can afford to import more & more servants, maids, low tech labors & construction workers from South Asia, Phillipines and Pakistan, like we used to before 79!

" SO IF NEOF YOUZ HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WOT I've PUT ERE.......THEN DROP ME A LINE AT"

We got no problem with what you wrote! We love your writtings! You must have been a Shakespearian Writer! :SP:

Muslim are amongst the most illiterate, culturally bankrupt, fallen behind civilization, & comical folks we ever seen!

We love you, keep on writing in IPC. We need a comic relief!

"desidude@hotmail.co.uk"

Is that Desi Dude? Desi as Daisy? Are you one o them Paki Trans She boys? Pre Op or Post Op? Economy is bad in Pakistan, ha? But don't worry, I like Trans Gender Benders! But I don't know about a Paki Trans! Thats like Burt Reynolds or ZZ Top Boys in Drag! Not exactly attractive dude!
:hojat: ==> :lachak:
I only E-mail ones who wear mini-skirts! Oh I forgot, Paki She Boys also wear skirts! :lachak:

OK lets say, I only E-mail pretty ones who wear mini-skirts & Burt Reynolds looking Pre Operational Paki Transsexuals are not included in the list!

We usually hunt & then Frag the Prey, if you don't mind! Its an old Persian Tradition!

Boy, you thought you could Frag with Ahreeman but in fact you got Fragged by Ahreeman! Ahreeman is a Black Man trapped in White Man's Body, how can you gain upper hand, talking gheto with him?
:devbrowed:
You thought you thaw a puddy cat, but you didn't boy (Tweety)! :devgrin:

Dear Muslim Jalq Shah aka Shah of Master-Baitors:

May I ask you what level of education do you have?
You are lucky that I am familiar with Gheto Lingo, but others could not understand a word!
Do you work?
What kind of job do you hold in London?
With this level of language, beside being a Shemale Paki Prostitute, what can you do?
I understand that British Perverts love some o that Dark Meat Paki Trans Meat, but is that the future you want for yourself?

Moral Conclusion for our Muslim Brother:

Learn English
Learn English
Learn English

Go to School & Stay in there. :student:

It was nice chatting with you boy. It is always nice to Frag with Brain Dead Muslim, specially the Hip-Hop ones!
:DJ: :arabj:

See ya Mullah Jalaq Shah! :hojat:

Bye Boy :devlaugh:

OK, now lets Rave in Paki!

In chiki dana, in chiki dana,
Boohoo barahoot-ahe,
punja punja, Allahe,
Shokran, shokran, kertahe,
Dool-ahe, Dool-ahe, Shool-ahe,
Dolli Mullah Kert-ahe
Allahe, Dool-ahe, Kert-ahe,
Dool ro Mullah Kert-ahe,
in chiki, in chiki, Allahe!
Lala Lala Lala La La La.........
:DJ: :discobanana: :Rockon:
:disco:

Loves

Someone,
Reminiscing about his past
&
Prisoner of his future!
& stuck here shooting Shiite with Paki She Boys!

Sign
:firedvl:
Evil 1
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Ahreeman X » Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:55 am

Arab Classifieds
:muslimarab:
Saudi Master-Baiter seeks a Helping Hand!

Old Veteran Arab Master-Baiter seeks a Willfull & Shahvati helping hand.
:Eyebrow:

Preferences:

Race: South Asian, Paki Young Hip-Hop Boy Toys are preferred
:paki:

Experience: Hanging around Gay Discotheques of London
:pacifist:

Language: House, Hip-Hop, Gheto, Rap, Broken Half Ass English, Cockney, Ebonics, any lingo would do but must be familiar with the use of Tong, mouth, Throat & Lips for calming my wild camel!
:arabtox:

Sexperience: Knowledge of the usage of Vaseline, Tissues, Magazines, Gay Porn, Sex Tools, Butt Plugs, Joy Sticks, Mechanical Drills, Electric Sledge Hammer!
:whip:

Size: Petite, Dark, Slim with a silly thin little mustache, greasy hair, Paki coconut oil smell, etc.

Wardrobe: Shalwar, Baggy Tonban, Kerta, Beanie Hat, Paki Ethno dress

Make Up: Coconut Oil would do!

Body Type: Charcoal Dark skinned, Hairless meat would do! Crow-like Body!

Location: Boys from Islam Abad, Lahore, Karachi, Punjab or Near Afghan Border's Al Qaeda Ex Used Boy Toys would do!

Directions:
Please drop by in person to:
:DI:
Address:
69 Riyadh Kharabat Mosque, Backroom of the Mosque, Behind the Pastoo, Third Closet down, Al Za-KIR Boulevard, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 16969

Phone:
Just grab my Arabic "Hojaj Al Tavil's" head in London & start talking.........I will hear you in Riadh! Its long enough! But not wireless!

E-mail:
Old_Desert_Lizard_Pervert@zaKIR.Butt
or
Sweet_Falafel@zaKIR.net
or
Desert_EggPlant@Labadeh.cum

We prefer in person applicants,
Please bring a copy of your Resume & Portfolio, past X Rated Photos and Films plus used Butt Plugs & Bone Choker Rings!
:paki: :whiper:
We pay extra for your Pre-Teen Naked Pictures running around Sind & Punjab Rivers!
:newbee: :whiper:
Anxious to make & Do your acquaintance,

Lets Paki Rave
:yeees:
Ache Ache Ache Ache,
Golnar Reyhan, Darya Reyhan,
Soosmar Reyhan, Masjed Reyhan,
Bang O Bang O Bang O Salavat,
LaLa LaLa La LaLa La La...........

:paki: :Chorus:
Pastoo, Pastoo, Pastoo Kenar,
Masjed Kenar, Darya Kenar, Sahra Kenar,