Alexander, falsification of history by Oliver Stone!

Pre Islamic Era (before 651 AD). 8000 years of Persian History, the oldest civilization in the world.

Moderator: Club Operations

Postby Ahreeman X » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:30 am

Alexander and Roxana (Continuation)

To: IPC Founder < ipc.founder@gmail.com >
Date: Tue, May 18, 2010 at 10:09 AM
Subject: Re: Alexander and Roxana

Sir,

To point out your Scientific Errors/flaws:

1. Rosario Dawson is not black, in fact black is not even a race. Her ethnicity consists of Irish, Puerto Rican, Afro Cuban and Native American. While I am sure that she is proud of all of her "races" blackness is not one of them.

2. I never generalized about the skin tone of people of Persian descent. I stated that Rosario Dawson's complexion was in the "Spectrum" of the skin tones of Iran.

3. If you read my email accurately, you will find that I never stated that Roxanna was olive-skinned. I only stated that "Olive skin tones" are in the color palate of Persia.

Again because of your "spin" to prove polarizing rhetoric, you have completely turned your back on the thing you claim to hold so dear, Science.

Your comments concerning Ghandi and the quote that I used are understandable if you fail to look at the meaning of what is said as opposed to the person saying them. I am sure that you are able to do so, maybe. However, I contend that you are so blinded by the veil of your passion to accurately see the context upon which the quote is given. You are not going to effectively inspire change if your only goal is the aggrandizement of yourself or only for those who believe exactly as you do. Radical views do have a place in effecting change, that I agree. But, look throughout history and see for yourself how long those radicals last once change is fully adopted. Unless those "radicals" subdue the people they claim to have brought about change for, those radicals are often ousted for their lack of incite into the broader scale upon which a nation, full of people with differing opinions, is made up.
About your comments concerning not being a liberal, I would submit that scientific right and wrong holds no political leanings. It is obvious that you are an "Ultra-Nationalist." And again I will say that your passion is admirable, however, the fallacy in your arguments really portrays you in the same light as those who you feel are the cause of the ruin of Iran. I ask humbly that next time you use my words on your website that you at least respond to what I am saying instead of what you think that I am saying. Again, healthy debate and discourse between those in agreement or opposition can only be acheived if their remains truth and accuracy in the depictions of the other.

Re: Alexander and Roxana (Continuation)

To: Blake

“To point out your Scientific Errors/flaws:”

Which I have not made any ….

“1. Rosario Dawson is not black, in fact black is not even a race. Her ethnicity consists of Irish, Puerto Rican, Afro Cuban and Native American. While I am sure that she is proud of all of her "races" blackness is not one of them.”

Please read:

Social Darwinism and Science of Raciology
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/philosophy/ ... /index.htm

Modification of your statements to make them scientifically accurate:

Rosario Dawson is considered Black.
Black is a Race Group, in fact there are only 4 Race Groups in the world: White, Black, Yellow and Red.
Everything else are “Races” (Sub Races).
This is called Science of Raciology which you need to study.

“Her ethnicity consists of Irish, Puerto Rican, Afro Cuban and Native American.”

Ethnicity is not Race. Ethnicity is a separate item than race (read 3 chapters of Social Darwinism and Science of Raciology written by yours truly).

For example:
My Race Group is White
My Race (Sub Race) is Aryan
My Ethnicity is Persian

Rosario Dawson’s Race Group is Black (because she is mostly Black).
Rosario Dawson’s Race (Sub Race) is Light Black Mix
Rosario Dawson’s Ethnicity is American Black

Irish is a Nationality not a race. Celtic is a race.
Puerto Rican is an ethnicity, not a race. Black Latin Mix is a race.
Afro Cuban is not a race. Black is a race.
Native American (along with African American, Asian American, etc.) is a politically correct (nonsense term) created by liberals.
Red is a Race Group and Indian American is a Race.

It is not Asian American but Oriental.
It is not African American but Black
It is not Native American but Indian American.
I don’t do Liberal Talk!

“2. I never generalized about the skin tone of people of Persian descent. I stated that Rosario Dawson's complexion was in the "Spectrum" of the skin tones of Iran.”

Yes, we are not human beings but we are in the spectrum of the sub-species of primates!
You are now playing with words.

“3. If you read my email accurately, you will find that I never stated that Roxanna was olive-skinned. I only stated that "Olive skin tones" are in the color palate of Persia.”

Yes, you like Kabob and I eat Kabob; therefore, we both have kabob in our plates!
More words play!

“Again because of your "spin" to prove polarizing rhetoric, you have completely turned your back on the thing you claim to hold so dear, Science.”

Polarizing I am.
Rhetorics are not my beef.
Science is what I am all about.

“Your comments concerning Ghandi”

The correct name is Gandhi.

“and the quote that I used are understandable if you fail to look at the meaning of what is said as opposed to the person saying them. I am sure that you are able to do so, maybe.”

How can you be sure? After all, I am only an Ultra Nationalistic Unscientific Overzealous fellow?!

“However, I contend that you are so blinded by the veil of your passion to accurately see the context upon which the quote is given. You are not going to effectively inspire change if your only goal is the aggrandizement of yourself or only for those who believe exactly as you do.”

I am not a dictator. People do not need to exactly believe as I do, so I can respect their opinion; however, I do not appreciate “Word Games”, “Upside Down Logic” and “Fallacy in Legitimate Clothing”!

“Radical views do have a place in effecting change, that I agree. But, look throughout history and see for yourself how long those radicals last once change is fully adopted. Unless those "radicals" subdue the people they claim to have brought about change for, “

Every major change in history of the world had occurred by so-called Radicals. It takes a Radical to create a “Change” or else the Change will never occur. Mediocre can never affect his own life set aside a global change. Mediocre is just a man. Radical is the Superman. (Nietzsche).

“those radicals are often ousted for their lack of incite into the broader scale upon which a nation, full of people with differing opinions, is made up.”

It is insight not incite!

“About your comments concerning not being a liberal, I would submit that scientific right and wrong holds no political leanings. It is obvious that you are an "Ultra-Nationalist."

Is it?

“And again I will say that your passion is admirable,”

How can you say that? In Liberal Politically Correct World, there is no place for Passion! Competition, Pride, patriotism ….. and Passion are forbidden!

“however, the fallacy in your arguments really portrays you in the same light as those who you feel are the cause of the ruin of Iran.”

So the same as Mullahs, what I have done for 30 years has been also the cause for misfortunes of Iran! Well, thank you for directing me towards the fact that my work, my life and decades of efforts have been the cause and roots of Iran’s misfortunes. My life was a mistake. I am glad that you pointed out this catastrophe. You have made me wise. From now on I will immediately seize all my work and start hiring you as a consultant to direct me to the right path. Will you please accept the position? It will be an honor!

“ I ask humbly that next time you use my words on your website that you at least respond to what I am saying instead of what you think that I am saying.”

Humbly I respond, how can I do that? Radicals are incapable of reading through the lines in between the word games and political correctness!

“Again, healthy debate and discourse between those in agreement or opposition can only be acheived if their remains truth and accuracy in the depictions of the other.”

I did not know that we were having a debate! I only debate in IPC Club Forum. If you seek debate, then enter in person into IPC Club Forum and start a debate. As time allows, I promise to participate in it. I don’t debate in e-mails.

Thank you for your input.

Regards,

The Unscientific, Radical, Hate Mongering, Racist, Ultra Nationalist, Simpleton Iranian American
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Alexander and Roxana - Part 3

Postby Ahreeman X » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:49 pm

Alexander and Roxana - Part 3

To: IPC Founder < ipc.founder@gmail.com >
Date: Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 11:27 AM
Subject: Re: Alexander and Roxana

Dear X,

1. Races consist of: To use your words, this genetics and the work of the world genome project which you should study.

A. Mongoloid- Asian: the newest of the races possible offshoot of Caucasians
B. Negroid- African (and their descendants) and Aboriginal populations of the
Western Pacific, the oldest and original race from which all others started
C. Caucasian- Actually named after the Caucas Mtn Range where a split of migratory
populations was said to have occured, some going west to Europe and
the others going east to lands including Persia

- The use of oriental is designated for rugs not people. That is not politically correct it is just the truth. Recent scientific knowledge affirms that there is no biological foundation for race, again science shows us that we all started out in the same place and a large majority of the world's population share the genetic lineage of just a few individuals.
- Puerto Ricans are not considered black, some predominantly African lineage (Negroid), most of the population are predominately of European lineage (Caucasian), while others are mostly Mongoloid from the migrants of Ice Age Asia. To generalize concerning Puerto Ricans is a generalization that you accused me of concerning Persians...please do not be a hypocrite. 25%
- Irish people are caucasian. 25%
- Afro Cuban is mostly Negroid, although like most Americans of African descent there is mixing that has gone on. 25%
- Native American or mongoloid makes up the rest of her. 25%
- So your math again doesn't add up to her mostly being of African descent, therefore "Black."

2. There were no word plays in my last statement. What I wrote was the original intent that you may have misunderstood. "Spectrum" is what I wrote originally and you either twisted it to your liking or misunderstood my meaning. It simply means that through differing levels of melanin, due to geography or genetic make-up, Persians have a range of color. Not a very difficult concept to grasp, I do not understand why you are struggling to grasp the accuracy of the statement, unless you are trying to spin it or I did not fully explain it.

3. Using Nietzche makes you well read, but history shows him in his true light. A fascist, insane for most of his adult life and a drug addict. This is the man that you wish to be like???

4. Again, you have insinuated that I am a liberal. I am a centrist who believes that well thought out righteous passion is an outstanding quality and admirable. Even intuitive passion is admirable but must be guided and educated in order for a more mature passion, that will affect positive change, to take place.

5. Thank you for correcting my spelling. However, the tactic is a bit sophomoric and reveals again the use of attempted belittling and tangential speak that you can hear everyday from the mouths of many no good, corrupt, power hungry politicians, including Iran's current president and many politicians in America as well. If however, you were only trying to assist me in improving my vocabulary a sincere thank you is in order, although I highly doubt this to be the case.

6. This however is your website, and you should be applauded for acting on your passion. It is my belief that bad people do bad things because good people let them, and it is clear that your intention is admirable and meant to not passively allow the bad things to continue. Oh by the way, I do not find you a simpleton, only misguided and inefficient. Again, no play on words. In truth, I have no reason to name call or attempt to belittle you.

7. My comparison of your tactics and the tactics of the current ruling power in Iran is based on generalizing and inaccurately portraying those you have a problem with, inaccuracy and hyberbole in your statements to incite distractionary emotions of fear or anger, and lastly using science in an attempt to substantiate generalization, inaccuracy and hyperbole. Yes, the tactics you use do inspire change, but again I challenge you to look at the change that you are trying to inspire. The current regime in power in Iran uses the same tactics, and I know they use many more that you do not use nor am I accusing you of using all of their tactics. However, do you even wish to use the verbal and media tactics that they use? Does the ends really justify the means?

This is not a debate, only a conversation.
Respectfully I write, Blake

To: Blake

Dear Blake:

1. I am talking Raciology not Genetics. World genome project and others alike are a part of the greater liberal conspiracy to deny the existence of Races and propagate that there is only one human race. Raciology is a living science and the only proof to recognize it is to open our eyes and see the differences between the races.

The reason I used simple words such as White, Black, Yellow, etc. rather than Caucasian, Negroid, Mongoloid, etc. was to make my heavy philosophical research to sounding simple and empty of jargons, so the simple man, elementary students and foreign tong speakers can also read, relate and understand it.

Your racial makeup of Rosario Dawson is still wrong. She is Black. Face it and move on. Her racial makeup is black, she looks black, talks black and her culture is black. If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck and acts like a duck, then it must be a duck!

2. Word games

3. Nietzsche was a great philosopher, globally respected outside the western liberal world. Just because Fascists and Nazis also admired him, this does not make him a Fascist or a Nazi. The Fascists and Nazis did not exist when Nietzsche preached. I quote Nietzsche’s words of wisdom; this does not mean that I want to be him!

4. You are a liberal. You have not come to terms with it yet, but you are a flaming closet liberal. These days “Liberal” is a cuss word and everyone avoids it, so you do not want to be identified with it. Subconsciously you deny your liberal tendencies.

5. Your spelling errors kept on going on and on and I did not correct them all. I only corrected the major ones like the famous Indian man’s name. There was no hidden agenda. The hidden agenda was only in your liberal mind!

6. That’s why you must guide me and efficient me so I don’t fall in the abyss!

7. My tactics and IRI tactics are a world apart. The only thing we have in common is violence. I preach violence because it is the only language that IRI speaks. In fact I preach extra violence and much more than what IRI uses. Islam came to Iran with violence. It will only leave Iran with extreme violence.

Debate or Conversation, if you want to continue it, then you must enter the club (forum) and do so. I will not continue it in e-mail. I am giving you so much extra attention that readers may assume that I am discriminating against them and hold for you special privileges.

Cheers
AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Previous

Return to Persian Empire Room