Shotorban by Amir Aram

Post Audio/Video Multimedia Clips here. News, Information, Samples & Discussions on Iranian Cinema a global art phenomenon, theatre, television, music MP3s, music video clips & sites. Issues on the wide range of Persian Classical, Traditional, Folk, New Age, Pop, Dance, Techno, Fusion, Rap, Rock, Blues & other types of Music. Discuss fashion & display models & celebrity images here.

Moderator: Club Operations

Shotorban by Amir Aram

Postby Amir » Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:15 pm

I am Dariush the Great King, King of Kings, King of countries containing all kinds of men, King in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenian, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage

Naqshe Rostam
Amir
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Postby Minoo Mojahed » Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:21 pm

I love the way Monarchists take credit for everything including art! For your information, the original name of this song is Khak. The original song plus the whole album which this song belongs to it (Parvaz Album) and the videos of this album including the original video of this song (Khak) was dedicated from Iran's great artist, Amir Aram to NLA (National Liberation Army of Iran).

Amir Aram like many other revolutionary artists of Iran, are NCRI members and sympathizers because they are aware that NCRI is the only legitimate opposition of Iran, the only relevant opposition of Iran and the only Alternative to IRI.

This whole album was dedicated to brave soldiers of NLA (Razmandeganeh Arteshe Azadibakhshe Khalgh)

The same Arteshe Khalgh (People's Army) which you, particularly "SAVAK-che" (Liberator), calls them Terrorists. NLA belongs to NCRI, the same organization which again SAVAK-che calls Terrorist. We are all a bunch of terrorists and the real freedom fighters of Iran are "Anjomane Koon Goshadi" and Taryak-che Fooladvand!

Never ending Monarchist Bull Shit!
Minoo Mojahed
National Council of Resistance of Iran

Minoo Mojahed
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Amir » Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:33 pm

Who are you talking to, little girl?

I love the way Monarchists take credit for everything including art!

Who took credit for what? I posted a link to the guy’s song and flash animation. That’s all. What credit?

Amir Aram like many other revolutionary artists of Iran, are NCRI members

Well woopee-dee-doo for the NCRI!!!!! Wow! A singer is really one of its members? I guess it really must be the bomb!

The same Arteshe Khalgh (People's Army) which you, particularly "SAVAK-che" (Liberator), calls them Terrorists.

It isn’t Liberator or I that call them terrorists. The whole world calls them terrorists. And do you know why that is? Because they are terrorists.

You seem to be infatuated with my buddy, L. Are you particularly fond of him, and hold a love / hate obsession for him? Because I don’t see him in here, but you can’t go five seconds without talking about him.

Never ending Monarchist Bull Shit!

What bull shit, little girl? I just posted a link to a song / flash animation which I liked and thought was interesting. Chill out and have a seat, little girl. Relax, and don’t protest something that doesn’t exist.

There was no “credit taken.â€
I am Dariush the Great King, King of Kings, King of countries containing all kinds of men, King in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenian, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage

Naqshe Rostam
Amir
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Return to Multimedia, Cinema, Theatre, TV, Music & Models Room