All Shah supporters please see this clip

Post Audio/Video Multimedia Clips here. News, Information, Samples & Discussions on Iranian Cinema a global art phenomenon, theatre, television, music MP3s, music video clips & sites. Issues on the wide range of Persian Classical, Traditional, Folk, New Age, Pop, Dance, Techno, Fusion, Rap, Rock, Blues & other types of Music. Discuss fashion & display models & celebrity images here.

Moderator: Club Operations

All Shah supporters please see this clip

Postby Emperor_Akihito » Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:38 am

I want all iranians that want the palhavi and shah system back to Iran see this. Its a short clip where CBS 60 minutes interview theh Shah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8u2UKWC ... ed&search=
His Imperial Majesty Emperor Akihito of Japan
Emperor_Akihito
Private

Postby Amir » Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:53 am

A statement made by a video deserves only a video response.

Here are two:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwQZxrA_nlk&NR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A6jJTaH ... ed&search=
I am Dariush the Great King, King of Kings, King of countries containing all kinds of men, King in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenian, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage

Naqshe Rostam
Amir
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Postby Emperor_Akihito » Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:48 am

Once again... Why do you people always respond with the mullah tactic?
The majority of Iranians especially inside Iran hate the mullahs to death.
They want to kill everey last mullah! But wath does that have to do with the shah? This is wath divides the opposition. The shah supporters want the evil back to power.

But both sides agree to take out the other evil, the current islamic regime!

Choosing between the shah and todays mullahs is like choosing to be beaten with a bat or golf club!

Both are disguisting things! I and most Iranians agree that the mullahs are worse but hell is hell.
Emperor_Akihito
Private

Gulf, anyone?

Postby Amir » Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:13 pm

Perhaps you are missing the point, young grasshopper.

There is no “Mullah tactic.â€
I am Dariush the Great King, King of Kings, King of countries containing all kinds of men, King in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenian, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage

Naqshe Rostam
Amir
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Postby Emperor_Akihito » Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:11 pm

The little "grasshopper" wants to tell the "savak agents" that he feels most welcomed!

27 Years ago people got tired of the fascist regime that tortured people and played gestapo with the help of Mossad, and CIA.
Dont ever suggest that CIA worked against the shah, seriously...

And please dont ever say that the Mossadeq democrasy killer Shah was a good person. He did create a perfect Iran, pretty much as todays Russia or China. Making new scyscrapers, luxury hotels improving the economy et etc. While most of the poppulation had it tuff! It was an all elite society that looked down on the avarage man and called him a sheep and idiot. And i see that the sons and brothers of the SAVAK still do it.

The revolution needed one final thing to trigger it off, The parade at Parsa, the people wasnt allowed cause of "securety reasons".
But the real reason was that the sheep wasnt allowed cause it was not of the Elite that had a good life during the shah era.

I agree all nations got hidden prisons where they hide people that are a danger such as terrorists. OR in the shahs case someone an old lady heard talking ill of the shah taking away iranian democrasy.
Emperor_Akihito
Private

ECT is the answer

Postby Amir » Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:23 pm

L-man:

What is the deal with this young grasshopper? He keeps hopping up and down, but it’s the same song and dance over and over.

“Blah blah blah… I got screwed by the Shah…
Blah blah blah… I got screwed by SAVAK…
Blah blah blah… I got screwed by the elites…â€

Naqshe Rostam
Amir
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Re: ECT is the answer

Postby Emperor_Akihito » Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:48 am

[quote="Amir"]L-man:

What is the deal with this young grasshopper? He keeps hopping up and down, but it’s the same song and dance over and over.

“Blah blah blah… I got screwed by the Shah…
Blah blah blah… I got screwed by SAVAK…
Blah blah blah… I got screwed by the elites…â€
Emperor_Akihito
Private

Postby Liberator » Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:10 am

Sayonara wannabe-Emperor Akhahito :D

Amir-jaan, it seems your mentioning of my electrical chair scared away the little grasshopper! Oh well...i'll be on the lookout for new oghdei untermensch that might slip into IPC! [-X

Ba Sepaas
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" -J.F.K
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Keep Counting, Pokemon

Postby Amir » Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:44 pm

Dear Pokemon,

Since you’re keeping count, this is the third (but not the last) time that I refer to you by that name. To answer your question, yes, actually I do love cartoons. Some cartoons are funny, and I just love funny. However, the reason I call you pokemon is not because I like cartoons. If you fail to make the connection, young grasshopper, then it’s okay; I’ll let you meditate on it until you get it.

To what debate are you referring? Do you call your half-baked posts points of a debate? I wasn’t aware that we were debating. I thought IPC was throwing me a toy thing to keep me occupied again.

You came in here knocking the Shah. I believe I already addressed your accusations on a serious level. But after doing that, I refuse to re-answer the same question over and over again. After an initial serious response or two, I get bored and must have fun. That’s when I just play with a young grasshopper such as you, plucking its legs one by one to see if it can still hop.

Your thread is a three minute video of Mike Wallace interviewing the Shah where he keeps asking the Shah about torture, during which the Shah denies it. This is your smoking gun? I more than addressed this pitiful attempt to tarnish the Shah’s memory with a serious tone.

I find it very interesting that Wallace interviewed our Shah some 30 years ago, and point blank asked him about torture. Then, this year, he interviewed Ahmadinejad, and no mention of human rights abuses directed at the man with the nickname “tir khalas.â€

Naqshe Rostam
Amir
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Return to Multimedia, Cinema, Theatre, TV, Music & Models Room