Evidence of Utmost Treachery ( Hot IPC Whispers)

Chronicles of Ahreeman

Moderator: Club Operations

Evidence of Utmost Treachery ( Hot IPC Whispers)

Postby Edelge » Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:11 pm

Fellow Qumbada Chief IPC members,

It has come to my attention through my MOSAD associates that we have been subjected to an utmost treachery:

1- Ahreman is anything, but the real name of the the Jewish Prince. And inquiring minds want to know what is this “Qujar” that he identifies himself with? And, if memory serves, Q and his mirror img. used to identify himself with this “Qujar” term too? Can they be one and the same or they just live in New Jersey where Cecil Marriage rules where X-male Governor had a covert love affair with his political appointee who happened to be in charge of State Homeland Security with $240’000 salary who turned out to be an x-male-prostitute who was not even a US Citizen, but on an expired tourist visa from, where else, Israel!

2- And what is this story about the Jewish Prince being a 6’4”NINGA? Isn’t it a coincidence? Guess what, fellow Usama is also a 6’4” NINGA ! Wondering if Usama is also a Qujar? Inquiring minds ponder??

3- Let me tell U about the biggest treachery of all: The fellow that U have come to know as Amir, is actually , a certified Arab and an IPC supper model, favorite of the Jewish Prince!
Edelge
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Amir » Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:40 pm

Little Kooni,

As usual, you keep rambling and not making any sense.

What is with this stamp of Hebrew writing with the face of Adolph in the middle and the words “Heil X?” Again, this makes no sense. You say X is pro-Jews and Israel, but then you say “Heil X” and draw him to be the furor. How can he be pro-Jewish and an anti-Semitic Nazi at the same time? These are contradictory. You’re such a dumb-ass. At least attempt to think about what you want to say first before you open your mouth next time, dool jendeh. Make up your mind about what you are trying to say first, before you shoot off that dool-garage you call a mouth.

As for your new poster of me, I like it a lot. Finally, I made the “hot super model” photo shoot. It’s very exciting.

It’s funny how my avatar keeps finding its way on everything you draw these days. Why is that so? Is the image of the Derafsh buuuuuuuuuuuuuuurnt permanently on your reptilian brain? Is it all you can think about? Does it anguish and torment you the same way that it does every other Taazi? Does it keep you from getting any sleep at night? Does it haunt you? Good! That’s what it was made for: to haunt Taazis.

You got it right with the word “hot” buuuuuuuuuuuuuuurning like that above my avatar. I am hot, and my Derafsh is even hotter. It is scolding hot, and ready to buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn you again and again. I have a branding iron in the same shape, and I use it to brand my cattle and Bache Koonis. Come here and bring your koon so that I can buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn my symbol on it. Everyone must know to whom your koon belongs.

Description: That’s me with the cowboy hat. Do you like my ranch? On the ground, the Koon Bache has assumed his usual position with his paws tied up. He is receiving his daily dose of buuuuuuuuuuuuuuurning, and will have the Derafsh branded on his sorry koon.

Pssssssssssssssssssssssttttttttttttttttt. That’s the sound of my hot Derafsh meeting your fleshy koon. The smell of fresh burnt Koon Bache flesh is in the air. Bah Bah!

As far as the “Hot IPC Whispers,” don’t worry about that. The whispers are normal, and they are coming from the dog whisperer that I hired to properly train your annoying ass. How’s that going by the way? You’re not confusing his whispers for propositions, are you? I know, I know, by reflex you always think that anyone that whispers at you is making advances at your koon, and you roll over and present that koon of yours willingly. However, please try to fight the urge to present that koon to Caesar. He has a job to do, and it sure as hell isn’t to bang your koon. Listen to his whispers, and stop being such a kooni for once. Remember, he is your last chance before euthanasia.
I am Dariush the Great King, King of Kings, King of countries containing all kinds of men, King in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenian, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage

Naqshe Rostam
Amir
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Postby Edelge » Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:19 pm

Ufa, ba fangle',
Edelge
Corporal
Corporal

Return to The Dark Corner Room