San Diego Burning!

Chronicles of Ahreeman

Moderator: Club Operations

San Diego Burning!

Postby Ahreeman X » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:35 am

San Diego Burning!
October 25, 2007

Talking about Southern California Brush Fires!

Just got back from evacuation. The whole San Diego County is burning. I am sure everyone is following the news, even in Iran, because Southern California is the second most populated Persian area in the world (after Iran)!

We went to Auntie’s mansion near the beach (safe from fire) and phones were ringing non-stop from Iran and around the world, wondering if we are OK.

Thank Ahreeman, the Father @ Under, the Ahreemanic House O Pleasureful Pains is safe from fire but everything else is on fire, even Haji Kuchike was about to be burned by fire!

So I imagine for days, I have to clean house (inside and out)! When I left, the air was not breathable but now we can breathe air. When I left, the sky was black (from ashes) with shades of orange (from sun). San Diego looked kind o like Hiroshima after the Nuclear Bomb! The air was toxic and I had lung problem and upper respiratory problem due to breathing CO2 in the house. Now the air is tolerable.

When I was driving down the Freeway 15, it was something out of the Apocalypse Now Movie! Both sides of Freeway were burning!

In a nutshell, it is a disaster here, worst than 2003 brush fire burnings. Over half a million people are relocated and the whole county is burned.

I guess bloody people around the world had “Bad Eyed” us! Everytime I talk to someone on the phone or in my travels, they say: Oh you are so lucky living in San Diego, we only can wish to live in San Diego, bla bla bla …

Even when I’m on the phone with Europe, Tehran or East Coast USA, they say they are freezing their ass off and I tell them that I have a pair of shorts on, taking a sun tan in always 75 degrees and sunny San Diego.

I imagine, everyone hated San Diego, envied us and Bad Eyed (Persian Style) us! San Diego is burning to the ground and no end in site! The Finest City in America is burned!

Thank Ahreeman, our Father @ Under, the Ahreemanic Estate @ Above is safe.

I hope everyone survives this natural disaster.

Well, one good thing came out of this! Almost the whole family in San Diego gathered at Auntie’s Mansion at the La Jolla Beach, which in other situations, we barely see each other!

At least natural disaster (Brush Fires) caused the family to come together and have a few days of party and a great union. I told them, the next family reunion will be during the next Earthquake (Riot, murder)!

Anyhow, I am back at home and I must start washing the whole house from outside, inside and the garden. It is a disaster. I have an inch of black ash all over my estate! As long as I am an obsessive-compulsive perfectionist and I do not value anyone’s work and cleaning, then I must do it myself!

Soon I must write an article about this experience, maybe under “X Diaries”.

Let’s say for a short while, I went to visit the Father @ Under. Now I am back, but first I must clean house, before I attend to IPC.

Ahreeman (Father @ Under) bless Ahreeman (Son @ above)!

Amen!

Sign,
The Dark1
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Darvish » Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:29 pm

I personal think it is Sadam and Gomora relived! Alah had enough with the evil doers there , so he ordered Emam Gayeb to sent the inferno!
Darvish
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Ahreeman X » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:44 pm

Dear Sue Sue:

Q: What kind of Patriotic American kisses up to Allah and calls herself “Emam Kuni”?

A: A Confused Anarchist Transsexual Wanna be Hacker named Susan!

BTW

San Diego fires are so bad, Haji Kuchike almost completely got caught on fire! We had to change the direction of the San Diego River towards his direction to put the fire out!

Amen!

Sign,
:badgrin:
Haji Bozorgeh
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Darvish » Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:07 am

I feel your Pain X, I mean MOA! The pressure must have been too high?

_______________Image
Darvish
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Return to The Dark Corner Room