Registering Official Resentment

Post your comments or issues on IPC Club's Halls (Forum Groups) & Rooms (Forums) & express your opinion on their articles & other contents.

Moderator: Club Operations

Registering Official Resentment

Postby alialahi » Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:42 pm

I want to officially register with U a matter of tyranny and injustice:

Some kOON GOSHAD in IPC, deletes my substantive posts? I think the KOON GOSHAD is jellos of my intellectual inputs to this forum and furthermore I think that IPC ANTAR maybe the culprit.
alialahi
Private

Postby IPC » Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:24 pm

No one deleted your posts. They only have been moved to proper rooms. If you open your eyes, you will see them. It wouldn’t make a difference anyway because your posts are rubbish. So now that you went to Iran and got your sex operation, we can’t call you Bache Kuni, so what should we call you, Madam Kuni? Or the pest that wouldn’t go away from IPC?

Relax, your favorite nightmare, IPC Club Admin isn’t here or else all of your posts along with your account would be deleted. Unlike her, I enjoy reading your rubbish. Be persistent, one of these days maybe you get her or Ahreeman to respond to you.

Tata Chacha Madam Kuni
Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (English)
Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Modern Persian)
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Avestan Persian)
IPC
General
General

Postby alialahi » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:08 pm

Hey X,

This hired hand KOONDARE NIK, KoSHKAR NIK, POOLDARE NIK is defaming your site's charter.

He is wiping my posts and substitute contributions.
alialahi
Private

Postby IPC » Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:11 am

IPC Club Admin, Web Mistress and Founder can’t help you and won’t help you. From now on people like you will deal with me. Post rubbish and

First you get a warning.
Second your post will be deleted.
Third your account will be deleted.

I know your history and I know why you’re here. There’s zero tolerance for rubbish in IPC. You can call it the new policy. Get used to it or ship out.

Change screen names and IPs, like you done before and all of them will also be deleted.
IPC
General
General

Postby alialahi » Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:54 pm

IPC wrote:IPC Club Admin, Web Mistress and Founder can’t help you and won’t help you. From now on people like you will deal with me. Post rubbish and

Is this Glorified pretentious ANTAR Atusa? Where is X? Is he dead? I know he was old and had hemorrhoids in his ear, but I was expecting for the old buzzard to linger for a long time. Hey, if he is dead, tell me! I want to know if he left anything for me and perhaps contact him on the other side, after I send him flowers.

Dog like U barks, but does not bite! CHKAA KONDARE_NIK!
alialahi
Private

Postby IPC » Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:47 pm

You are out of here. Don’t bother with other screen names, IPs, changing images and avatars to profane animes or tech sabotage because they won’t work. As soon as you post under any other alias, they will be deleted. Try tech sabotage, like you done before and you will be traced and we will retaliate worst to your system. Get out and stay out of IPC. Zero tolerance for rubbish is the new policy.

Farewell Transsexual
IPC
General
General

Return to Comments on IPC Club Room