Dear Iranian F… (Comments of a Muslim woman)!

Post your comments or issues on IPC Website's articles, books & other contents. Report & specify the non functional links in the website.

Moderator: Club Operations

Postby CR » Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:02 pm

Every week, we receive hundreds of e-mails. Some for publication, some ache to become writers, some ache to become famous, some ache to become models, some to print shop, some for Club Admin (Atusa), some in regards to the web (for me), some thank us for revival of Persian Culture, some praise us, some critics, some nasty ones, some business related and then there are the usual death threats to Ahreeman! :D

But sonetimes we receive some funny ones! Please read one of the many e-mails which we receive. This one is a classic, so I wanted to share it with you! Don’t you love the way Pious Muslim women speak? =D>

______

to: iranpoliticsclub@gmail.com

date: Feb 3, 2008 4:43 AM
subject: Amazing Mother fuckers
mailed-by; hotmail.com

Dear Iranian Fuckers,

I came upon your website and the Shiite article(s) that have been posted.

Apart from being highly biased and ignorant, your editorial team are really a bunch of fucks and douchebags. To justify this statement, I revert you to one of the images that depicted Yazid the "SUNNI KAFFIR", do you realize that during the tragic event of kerbala there was no division of shias nor sunnis, the beautiful religion of Islam was active and practiced by both parties of the battle.

What is your problem with insulting shiasm? What harm have they done to you? Historically, Iran has been ruled by your so called "glorious" Shahs that developed your country economically and socially. However, you mother fuckers were nothing more than cock suckers to the Americans, you had no identity hell you might as well lick the very asshole of the west.

The current leadership of Iran and since the arrival of Imam Khomeni has given your country some respect yet you wish to defy this respect by making a mockery of your people, identity and more importantly the religion of Shiasm.

No one has asked you to follow shiasm but you stupidly find it your responsibility to mock this religion, if you are a muslim of any sort, dont forget that Hussein Ibn Abu Talib was the grandson of the prophet and he deserves more respect for standing up for what he believed. Whether or not you agree with the practices is entirely objective but the man did stand up for what was right.

Ofcourse, you might be some mother fucking fire worshipping irani or some ignorant sunni who hasn't got a clue about life. But I pray that you and your family die in some horrible crash and that you suffer some variant of AIDS and die a very painful death.

Your site is sickening to Islam and you might even be a mother fucking uncircumcised jew for which I promise you that my children will fuck your daughters in their asses.. picture that Can you imagine your sweet little 8 year old getting anally penetrated? yaah! thats what I am talking about.. DIE MOTHER FUCKER! Anyone who insults the cause of islam and
the message of Hussein Ibn Abu Talib deserves pain and suffering.

With Love,
A Wahhabi
A day you haven't learned a new, is a day lost!
CR
Captain
Captain

Reply to the Muslim woman, Jazmine Hassan

Postby CR » Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:10 pm

Dear Jazmine Hassan :chadori: :

You are so sweet, I welcome you to become a member and post more of your thoughts about history, philosophy, life, and love for IPC, directly in the club. Love to hear more and more from you.

Regards,
A Misguided Kaffir Woman :indiangirl:
A day you haven't learned a new, is a day lost!
CR
Captain
Captain

Return to Comments on IPC Website Room