Arabo-Muslim Invasion of Iran

Post your comments or issues on IPC Website's articles, books & other contents. Report & specify the non functional links in the website.

Moderator: Club Operations

Postby IPC » Wed May 28, 2008 9:09 am

A very interesting e-mail from a Nationalist student, amongst tons of our e-mails. We are sure Ahreeman will answer this one.

To: IPC.Founder@gmail.com
Subject: Arabo-Muslim Invasion of Iran

Hi,

I just wanted to email you to let you know that I've been reading a whole bunch of your articles throughout the website...and honestly the one about the arab conquest of the persian empire just makes my stomach turn. I always knew that a lot of rape and slavery must have happened but just reading about it just makes me feel so horrible. What I think is even worse is how Iranian schools these days and even before 1979 teach how cruel Alexanders conquest of the persian empire was when actually Alexander idealized us and by very accurate accounts regreted burning down persepolis....but the arabs...oh we greated them with open arms my ass....

Keep on writing and keeping the website up...its good to know there are some persians out there besides me that understand the underlying truth about the arab conquest and islam......honestly reading about it makes me want to get some type of DNA test to figure how much "arab rape" im actually a product of.

...I dont know if you can answer this question but I thought you might with the wealth of information you have....Im half kurdish/ half lorish and Qazvin...and when looking at my family I see lots of more caucasian/ aryan features..for example..my fathers side joke about how not one person in there family has had a nose job..because they have beautiful aryan noses....were the kurds and lors the groups of iranians that intermixed with the arabs the least?....i heard something like..since the kurds and lors lived in mountanious areas the arabs really didnt feel like expending the energy to harrass them ..i.e. " rape them".....and also people who lived near the Caspian sea like Qazvin were the last of the iranian areas to be conquered??

Anyway ...nice website and thanks for the summarized info...is there a chatroom of somesort on the website??

Thanks,
Arash
Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (English)
Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Modern Persian)
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Avestan Persian)
IPC
General
General

Postby Ahreeman X » Fri May 30, 2008 7:46 am

Response to a Student

“Hi,”

Good Morning buddy. Just got back in town and Cat insisted for me to primarily reply to your e-mail, which she already published in the Club.

Amongst so many e-mails she had chosen this one! I have to admit it is interesting.

“I just wanted to email you to let you know that I've been reading a whole bunch of your articles throughout the website...and honestly the one about the arab conquest of the persian empire just makes my stomach turn. I always knew that a lot of rape and slavery must have happened but just reading about it just makes me feel so horrible. What I think is even worse is how Iranian schools these days and even before 1979 teach how cruel Alexanders conquest of the persian empire was when actually Alexander idealized us and by very accurate accounts regreted burning down persepolis....but the arabs...oh we greated them with open arms my ass....”

This is called Double Standards and White Washing the history during the Shah’s regime and IRI. This is due to Shah being a Superstitious Muslim (before 1979) and degeneration of Iran (after 1979). But things were not like this during Reza Shah the Great. Reza Khan was the only bright Pahlavi who used to piss on Islam. The irony was that Reza Khan (Father of Nation) had no education but he was a bright man; however, Shah, Farah and the rest with all their educations, were superstitious Muslim and Reza Pahlavi is simply the Failure of the family and nation.

“Keep on writing and keeping the website up...its good to know there are some Persians out there besides me that understand the underlying truth about the Arab conquest and Islam......honestly reading about it makes me want to get some type of DNA test to figure how much "arab rape" im actually a product of.

...I dont know if you can answer this question but I thought you might with the wealth of information you have....Im half kurdish/ half lorish and Qazvin...and when looking at my family I see lots of more caucasian/ aryan features..for example..my fathers side joke about how not one person in there family has had a nose job..because they have beautiful aryan noses....were the kurds and lors the groups of iranians that intermixed with the arabs the least?....i heard something like..since the kurds and lors lived in mountanious areas the arabs really didnt feel like expending the energy to harrass them ..i.e. " rape them".....and also people who lived near the Caspian sea like Qazvin were the last of the iranian areas to be conquered??”

Read this:

Social Darwinism and Science of Raciology
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewtopic.php?t=126

I think you would be interested in this piece. Soon it will be expanded, polished and become a large article on the website.

During and after the First Arabo-Muslim Invasion Occupation of Iran (651 AD), there were places which were last to be captured. Geographical difficulties and braveries of the residents to put up a huge battle, was the reason.

Read:

222 Years of Struggle for Independence of Iran
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/library/eng ... /index.htm

Do you know why I wrote this book?

Simply because no one talks about it and it is taboo and politically incorrect to talk about it! This 222 years (651 AD - 873 AD) has been white washed out of the history of Iran. IRI schools don’t even talk about and only show a kind face of the invaders and create a fabricated version out of their asses.

Today, no one in Iran knows who Yaqub Leis Saffarid was, but everyone knows Imam Hussein! Iranians don’t even know who liberated Iran and if it wasn’t because of this man, Iran would still be an Arab colony! Today IRI says Yaqub was a devout Muslim and an Arab Lover! Even the exilist wanna be historians undermine all his efforts and want to belittle Yaqub.

The reality is that Yaqub was in fact if not the greatest, but one of the greatest Iranians who ever lived.

Cyrus was already a king and then united the empire, but at least he already was a nobleman and a king of Persia when started the empire. Darius and Xerxes were emperors and already owned an empire, so they made it further great. But Yaqub was an Ironsmith and a poor boy who started with nothing and ended up liberating Iran, reviving the Persian language and saving the Persian culture. Think about that and ponder on it!

Until this day, there are places in Iran which speak a different language or dialect near the Pahlavi Sassanid Persian. Talesh (Gilan) and Sangsar (Semnan) are 2 examples. This is due to mountains around them and natural borders, which avoided the Arab Conquest almost 100 %.

These people are pure Aryan.

Yes, it is true, Lorestan, Kurdistan and Qazvin were some of the hardest fortresses to conquer and they put up great battles. Parts of Kurdistan and Lorestan are on mountain tops and extremely difficult for Desert people who love heat to climb cold Zagros levels and battle brave Kurds and Lors.

So your father and father’s side are mostly correct and you are mostly Aryan.

Kurds are mostly Median Aryan.
Lors are mostly Persian Aryan.
Qazvin is partially Median Aryan

“Anyway ...nice website and thanks for the summarized info...is there a chatroom of somesort on the website??”

Well by now you know that there is, because Cat published your e-mail in it.

“Thanks,
Arash”

Well thank you for your thirst for knowledge, history and discovery of your roots, race, blood and culture.

Today’s Iranians are mostly degenerated. By degenerated, I don’t mean racially but mentally. Arabo-Islamic enslavement of Persians for centuries had made them ignorant to their cultural identity. They identify with Islam more than Iran! Also Liberals in the west are the best friends of Muslim.

Iranian liberals are not only ignorant to their history, race, culture and traditions, but due to their flawed ideology (political correctness), they believe it is inhuman to love one’s race, culture, history and tradition. Liberals identify with Islam and Muslim more than Iran and Iranians.

Basically Liberalism and Islamism are two of the greatest diseases which are today infecting our youth’s brains. They act as syphilis, which eats the brain out.

Liberalism amongst the exiled Iranians and Islam amongst the inxiled Iranians are the greatest factors, which had made us pacifist to Islam, slaves to Islam and lovers of Islam and Arabs!

It is good to see true Persians such as you. The problem is that for most:

Today’s Iranians are not yesterday’s Persians.
They are degenerated physically and mentally.
This is why we have a hell of a time to revive Mother Persia.

Students are the future of Iran and the only hope for survival of our culture.

IPC supports the Student Movement, Democratic Movement and Iranian Opposition.

It is good to live as a Persian but it is great to die as a proud Persian.

Educate yourself to our true history and then educate others, because if we don’t then no one does!

More Power to you my young friend.

Pure Persian Pride

Ahreeman X
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Return to Comments on IPC Website Room