Mister Seyed Haj Maloun to Catayoun

Post your comments or issues on IPC Website's articles, books & other contents. Report & specify the non functional links in the website.

Moderator: Club Operations

Mister Seyed Haj Maloun to Catayoun

Postby Lawrence Of Persia » Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:34 pm

Dear Catayoun,

I'm back. I have missed you.

Your nude photography of Persian models is really good.

Regards,
Mister Seyed Haj Maloun
Last edited by Lawrence Of Persia on Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.
مرگ بر رهبر :skull:
آزادی برای ایران
Lawrence Of Persia
Corporal
Corporal

Postby CR » Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:11 am

Robert! =D>

I managed to con everyone with the story of two Catayouns but how did you know that I’m Cat? Let me guess, the two poems, correct? That was a slip to republish them under my real name (Catayoun Razmjou). Going away for a project to North Africa back to Morocco and won’t be able to meet you in States when you get to San Diego. I mostly live in Morocco now (part time in LA). I’m very occupied with work and personal life and able to spend only a little time in IPC. Ahreeman operates everything on his own. He always edited and nosed in to everyone’s work to make them perfect (he is a perfectionist), now he operates everything so everything is perfect (the way he wants them to be)!!!!!! Thanks for the comments and great to see you back. Welcome back.
A day you haven't learned a new, is a day lost!
CR
Captain
Captain

Mister Haj Seyed Maloun replies to Catayoun's response

Postby Lawrence Of Persia » Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:18 pm

Dear Catayoun,

Thanks for your response. Good to be in comm with you again.

Catayoun wrote:I managed to con everyone with the story of two Catayouns but how did you know that I’m Cat? Let me guess, the two poems, correct? That was a slip to republish them under my real name (Catayoun Razmjou).

Well, Catayoun, I would like to impress you but I cannot tell a lie (not to you at least). I was completely unaware of there being two Catayouns. I read on the descriptions for some of the nude model photo shoots that Ahreeman was director and Cat was Photographer. I knew that was you.

As Abraham Lincoln said, you can fool all the people some of the time, you can fool some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time. So those Iranian men who think more with their brain between their legs than they do with the brain between their ears, those you can probably fool all the time. And maybe you can fool me some of the time. But you cannot fool me all the time.

I took a look at your poems on the website. I like the changes you made to the graphics. The Persian Poetry Home Page is nicely laid out.

Have you written any more poems recently?

Why do you make sure to tell me your real name? Do you want to help me to find you, even in Morocco? ;)

Catayoun wrote:Going away for a project to North Africa back to Morocco and won’t be able to meet you in States when you get to San Diego. I mostly live in Morocco now (part time in LA). I’m very occupied with work and personal life and able to spend only a little time in IPC.

What? You won't be able to meet me? Image

What about the presents I am bringing you? What do you think is one of my main reasons for coming to San Diego in the first place?

What? You mostly live in Morocco now? You're very occupied with work and personal life? Image

Personal life in Morocco?

Please don't tell me you are Senior Wife to an unwashed, smelly Moroccan Moslem. Image

Or worse still, Junior Wife to an unwashed, smelly Moroccan Moslem. Image

Or worst of all, Concubine to an unwashed, smelly Moroccan Moslem. Image

A project in Morocco? For the USA?

Catayoun wrote:Ahreeman operates everything on his own. He always edited and nosed in to everyone’s work to make them perfect (he is a perfectionist), now he operates everything so everything is perfect (the way he wants them to be)!!!!!!

Yes. Ahreeman is a very good man. But absolute perfection is unobtainable in the real world. Sometimes it is better to get something 80% prefect in 2 days rather than 97% perfect in 20 days.

Also it seems to me that Ahreeman needs to learn how to delegate responsibility to other people. Not just instructions on how to do the grunt work. But the power to make decisions at the lower level.

Catayoun wrote:Thanks for the comments and great to see you back. Welcome back.

You are welcome. Thank you.

Regards,
Mister Haj Seyed Maloun
(Malounie baybee to you ;)
Last edited by Lawrence Of Persia on Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
آزادی برای ایران
Lawrence Of Persia
Corporal
Corporal

Postby CR » Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:57 am

Dear Robert: :D

Measly chance and accident? You blew my so many years cover by chance? If I knew, I would still play dumb and get away with it! It had to come out sometime so might as well now.

Send the presents to Tangier by caravan! Morocco is a beautiful country but only rich or poor, no middle class. It is similar to Iran and Mexico, ghetto or mansions, nothing in the middle.

Sorry, can’t tell you what I do in morocco because if I tell you then I have to kill you. Ahreeman will not like that! I tell you this much, what I do is in isolated locations and deserts of North Africa. I get projects by Egyptian, Tunisian and Moroccan Government. Weather conditions are horrible, that’s why the pay is great. They need security systems, I’m the girl for the job, my sympathy lies with the highest bidder. If Malek of Morocco pays me enough, I stick my 9 inch nails in his enemy’s throat and rip it apart.

My base and home in North Africa is on seashores of Tangier or as we say in Arabic Tanjar. House on the shores like this one would cost millions of dollars in California.

I am a faithful subject of Sultan Muhammed the 6th or as we say in Arabic Al Malek Mohammad Al Sades Al Maqreb. Malek is a young visionary who wants to cleanup Morocco and end corruption. He would like to empower economy and establish true Constitutional Monarchy in Morocco.

My base is Morocco because we have an ongoing problem with Sahara Rebels who want independent. Most of Western Sahara is under Malek’s control and considers as part of Morocco, but rebels have control of a small area and they have claims for the complete Sahara. Polisario Front Independence Movement as you call them or SADR AKA Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic or as we say in Arabic “Jomhuri Al Democratic Al Arabiya Al Saharawi” are a terrorist organization fighting for chaos to take control of Sahara Region of Morocco.

But if you ask Ahreeman, SADR is a legitimate organization and they are freedom fighters. Ahreeman would declare that Sahara should be an independent nation and Malek is a thug! During Ahreeman’s last visit to North Africa, first he made a hush hush trip to El Aaiun (Sahara’s Capital) before he reached Casablanca and Tangier (Morocco). They interrogated him in Morocco for the nature of his visit to Al Aaiun? He responded for pleasure!

Moroccan government is not stupid. There is no pleasure in the middle of Sahara! Ahreeman is an International troublemaker or as he calls himself a Revolutionary. They didn’t have enough evidence to hold him, besides the fact of me being there at the time as a trustworthy consultant of the Moroccan government vouching for him if needed (but it did not come to that point).

Ironic isn’t it? Ahreeman and Cat in a conflict in North Africa. Cat on the side of the Moroccan Government and Ahreeman in secret meetings in Al Aaiun with Sahara Rebels! Sometimes I ponder if he goes out of his way looking for trouble. Why would a normal person go halfway around the world doing whatever that he does with SADR Terrorists, oh sorry Freedom Fighters? Only someone like Ahreeman would find himself in such an odd situation in North Africa. He better behave or next time in Morocco he will land in jail and even I won’t be able to help him.

In regards to IPC, I must add IPC seems like a Democracy but in fact it is an Ahreemanocracy with Ahreemanocrat re-editing everyone’s work. Ahreeman even re-edits professional journalists like Sam Ghandchi’s work and he finds mistakes! Every sentence, article, photo, caricature, poem, book and anything and evertything must be up to Ahreemanocrat’s standards or forget about it!

Ahreeman chooses who is to be published and who is to be dumped. Ahreeman is chasing perfection but nothing is perfect enough for him. Do you know how many writers, artists, poets, cartoonists and graphic designers we reject and we don’t publish every month? Everything in operations, web and club must be perfect. In IPC, you must take Ahreeman’s way or highway. Some like Roya took the highway but they call me Ahreeman’s Yes Sir Girl, so I stuck with him for so many years and I will continue to do so.

Ahreeman doesn’t need anyone’s help. He shits bricks and cracks marbles. He eats rocks and shits pebbles. He can run everything and everything must be his way. Don’t you know Ahreeman is everywhere? Now he gets to run everything as he desires. We know each other for so long for me to argue with him. When I’m around, I do as he wishes and save myself the headache of another Ahreemanic lecture about “Our readers require the highest standards” but in fact it is Ahreeman who seeks no flaws and absolute perfection.

Ahreeman is a hard person to work with but so far he has managed to navigate this ship to the better destinies and everything gets done and everything functions and gets better. That’s Ahreeman for you. I don’t need to tell you about Ahreeman, because you know him very well.

I’ll take off to North Africa soon and where I work, it is preferred to have no outside contact including Internet, Phone, Radio, Fax or Mobile (Security). Some of us need to work for a living and can’t take the whole summer off traveling across United States like Robert. Nice to hear from you. Have fun mate.

CR
A day you haven't learned a new, is a day lost!
CR
Captain
Captain

Maloun to Cat

Postby Lawrence Of Persia » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:55 pm

Dear Cat,

Cat wrote:Measly chance and accident? You blew my so many years cover by chance? If I knew, I would still play dumb and get away with it! It had to come out sometime so might as well now.

I'm sorry, baby. I didn't know.
Why did you set up 2 Catayouns anyway?

Cat wrote:Send the presents to Tangier by caravan! Morocco is a beautiful country but only rich or poor, no middle class. It is similar to Iran and Mexico, ghetto or mansions, nothing in the middle.

I will leave the presents for you with somebody here. They include:
  • Free Persia tee shirt
  • Honorary Rhodesian tee shirt and cap
  • Finger claw
  • Ahreeman testicle manipulators
No middle class.
Does any Moslem country have a middle class?
Where do the rich Moroccans get their money from? Oil?

Cat wrote:Sorry, can’t tell you what I do in morocco because if I tell you then I have to kill you.

Bah, humbug. You are hiding from me in the harem of a smelly Moroccan Moslem. That is if you not hiding from me in AX's House of Pain & Pleasure right here in San Diego. Well it's not safe to come out yet. I'm still here.

Cat wrote:I tell you this much, what I do is in isolated locations and deserts of North Africa. I get projects by Egyptian, Tunisian and Moroccan Government. Weather conditions are horrible, that’s why the pay is great. They need security systems, I’m the girl for the job, my sympathy lies with the highest bidder. If Malek of Morocco pays me enough, I stick my 9 inch nails in his enemy’s throat and rip it apart.

Still fantasizing about tearing men's flesh and making them bleed, eh? What did that Iranian Exile Moslem dude do to you to turn you off of the entire male sex?

Cat wrote:My base and home in North Africa is on seashores of Tangier or as we say in Arabic Tanjar. House on the shores like this one would cost millions of dollars in California.

So you have a nice house. Good. You speak Arabic?

Cat wrote:I am a faithful subject of Sultan Muhammed the 6th or as we say in Arabic Al Malek Mohammad Al Sades Al Maqreb. Malek is a young visionary who wants to cleanup Morocco and end corruption. He would like to empower economy and establish true Constitutional Monarchy in Morocco.

You are a faithful subject? You have renounced your American citizenship? Malek sounds a good dude. But what if his son turns out to be a Moslem shit, like Mohammed Reza Pahlavi?

Cat wrote:My base is Morocco because we have an ongoing problem with Sahara Rebels who want independent. Most of Western Sahara is under Malek’s control and considers as part of Morocco, but rebels have control of a small area and they have claims for the complete Sahara. Polisario Front Independence Movement as you call them or SADR AKA Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic or as we say in Arabic “Jomhuri Al Democratic Al Arabiya Al Saharawi” are a terrorist organization fighting for chaos to take control of Sahara Region of Morocco.

These rebels are Islamists?

Cat wrote:But if you ask Ahreeman, SADR is a legitimate organization and they are freedom fighters. Ahreeman would declare that Sahara should be an independent nation and Malek is a thug! During Ahreeman’s last visit to North Africa, first he made a hush hush trip to El Aaiun (Sahara’s Capital) before he reached Casablanca and Tangier (Morocco). They interrogated him in Morocco for the nature of his visit to Al Aaiun? He responded for pleasure!

AX hasn't been able to do anything effective about Imam Khamenei & his gang. So he goes fucking around in Morocco?

Cat wrote:Moroccan government is not stupid. There is no pleasure in the middle of Sahara! Ahreeman is an International troublemaker or as he calls himself a Revolutionary. They didn’t have enough evidence to hold him, besides the fact of me being there at the time as a trustworthy consultant of the Moroccan government vouching for him if needed (but it did not come to that point).

AX is an amateur.

Cat wrote:Ironic isn’t it? Ahreeman and Cat in a conflict in North Africa. Cat on the side of the Moroccan Government and Ahreeman in secret meetings in Al Aaiun with Sahara Rebels! Sometimes I ponder if he goes out of his way looking for trouble. Why would a normal person go halfway around the world doing whatever that he does with SADR Terrorists, oh sorry Freedom Fighters? Only someone like Ahreeman would find himself in such an odd situation in North Africa. He better behave or next time in Morocco he will land in jail and even I won’t be able to help him.

AX is an amateur.

Cat wrote:In regards to IPC, I must add IPC seems like a Democracy but in fact it is an Ahreemanocracy with Ahreemanocrat re-editing everyone’s work. Ahreeman even re-edits professional journalists like Sam Ghandchi’s work and he finds mistakes! Every sentence, article, photo, caricature, poem, book and anything and evertything must be up to Ahreemanocrat’s standards or forget about it!

The basic social model of Iranians is the king and his subjects. The alpha male and his grunts. AX is the alpha male. Everyone else is a grunt. Very unsophisticated social model. Centuries behind America, Europe, Japan, etc.

Cat wrote:Ahreeman chooses who is to be published and who is to be dumped. Ahreeman is chasing perfection but nothing is perfect enough for him. Do you know how many writers, artists, poets, cartoonists and graphic designers we reject and we don’t publish every month? Everything in operations, web and club must be perfect. In IPC, you must take Ahreeman’s way or highway. Some like Roya took the highway but they call me Ahreeman’s Yes Sir Girl, so I stuck with him for so many years and I will continue to do so.

You are not a Yes Sir Girl. You are the only IPC member I know who is not one of AX's grunts. You support him on your own terms. You don't take shit from him. You are the one friend and ally he has in IPC.

Cat wrote:Ahreeman doesn’t need anyone’s help. He shits bricks and cracks marbles. He eats rocks and shits pebbles. He can run everything and everything must be his way. Don’t you know Ahreeman is everywhere? Now he gets to run everything as he desires. We know each other for so long for me to argue with him. When I’m around, I do as he wishes and save myself the headache of another Ahreemanic lecture about “Our readers require the highest standards” but in fact it is Ahreeman who seeks no flaws and absolute perfection.

Alpha male and his grunts.

Cat wrote:Ahreeman is a hard person to work with but so far he has managed to navigate this ship to the better destinies and everything gets done and everything functions and gets better. That’s Ahreeman for you. I don’t need to tell you about Ahreeman, because you know him very well.

AX won't get anywhere.
America will destroy Iran while AX is playing with his website.

Cat wrote:I’ll take off to North Africa soon and where I work, it is preferred to have no outside contact including Internet, Phone, Radio, Fax or Mobile (Security). Some of us need to work for a living and can’t take the whole summer off traveling across United States like Robert.

It's not safe for you to come out of hiding yet. I'm still here. I earned the money I have been living off for the last ten years. I will get back to work again next year.

Cat wrote:Nice to hear from you. Have fun mate.

You take care, Cat.

Regards,
Maloun
آزادی برای ایران
Lawrence Of Persia
Corporal
Corporal

Return to Comments on IPC Website Room