E-mails to Ahreeman X

Post your comments or issues on IPC Website's articles, books & other contents. Report & specify the non functional links in the website.

Moderator: Club Operations

God, Islam and Author of the Month

Postby Ahreeman X » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:14 pm

Here is an interesting one which amazingly (due to the holidays) I had the chance to reply to it in a few days rather than a few months (due to busy schedule). Please observe:

Subject: Author of the Month for January 2014
Name: Nicholas P. Ginex
Date: January 1, 2014

Dear Mr. Ahreeman X,

I have read many articles you have provided on your website, http://iranpoliticsclub.net and fully support your aspirations and efforts to establish Freedom, Secularism, Federalism, Human Rights and Democracy in Iran. Some articles written by you and other Iranians, such as Amil Imani and Dr. Parvin Darabi are featured in my book, Allah, We, Our and Us.

This book provides a history of Islamic traditions and expansion, supplemented by two Islamic scholars to reveal the mind-set of Muslims and how they are easily indoctrinated whereby they incite bigotry, hatred, violence, and the killing of innocent people who do not worship their God, Allah.

Please click on the link, http://www.theauthornetwork.com . There, you will find that I have been honored as Author of the Month for January 2014 by Rob McConnell, President and CEO of the REL-MAR McConnell Media Company. In addition to three book reviews for Allah, We, Our and Us, it provides a brief overview of the messages and themes about the looming threat of Islam.

Dear Mr. X, please provide a mailing address so that I can mail you a complimentary copy of the book. I would like for you to evaluate the book for informational reading by many of your associates. If you like the book, I will be more than willing to send you several copies that you may give to your supporters.

I look forward to being a contributor to your IPC efforts.

Nicholas P. Ginex

January 4, 2014

Greetings Dear Nicholas:

“Dear Mr. Ahreeman X,”

Dear friend, you may just call me Ahreeman or AX. Allow me to inform you and all by quoting myself from the founder’s index:

< Literary, I am known as Ahreeman X, Dr. X, Prof. X, X Factor, X, Watcher in the Woods, Gorg Ali the Exiled Wolf, Sandy Claws, Ahreeman Persian, Ahreeman Mirza Qajar, Nurollah X and more! As a journalist, an author and a writer, for decades, I have been writing under the above aliases.

Academically and scholarly, I am known as Dr. X and Prof. X. As an academic, I have a Ph.D., and I am a Doctor. As a scholar, I had been teaching and researching at the university for many years, and I am a Professor.

Athletically, I am known as Master X. As a Martial Artist, I have a 4th Dan Black Sash in the Snake Style of the Shaolin Si System of the Kung Fu Branch of the Martial Arts. I have been practicing Martial Arts since age 10 and I had been teaching Martial Arts for decades.

Throughout my literary, academic, and athletic career, I have always told my disciples and students that you do not have to address me as Doctor, Professor, Master and Mister. You have the option not to do so. Titles are for hypocrites, bureaucrats and liberals; I work for living; therefore, you may simply address me by my first name. Many of them, out of respect have refused to do so and they continue to address me as Doctor, Professor, Master and Mister. Now I am telling you, dearly beloved readers, as long as I cannot reveal my first name, then you also have the option and you may also address me simply as Ahreeman X or Ahreeman.

The best way to know me, is to read my various articles and books in IPC. You can surf around and view my various graphic designs, cartoons, animations, poetry, writings and books in IPC. >

“I have read many articles you have provided on your website, http://iranpoliticsclub.net and fully support your aspirations and efforts to establish Freedom, Secularism, Federalism, Human Rights and Democracy in Iran. Some articles written by you and other Iranians, such as Amil Imani and Dr. Parvin Darabi are featured in my book, Allah, We, Our and Us.”

Thank you for your kind remarks. You as everyone else may use and republish all IPC material as long as refer to the source and the link to IPC.

“This book provides a history of Islamic traditions and expansion, supplemented by two Islamic scholars to reveal the mind-set of Muslims and how they are easily indoctrinated whereby they incite bigotry, hatred, violence, and the killing of innocent people who do not worship their God, Allah.”

This is where I am a bit puzzled.

Looking at your website:

http://www.futureofgodamen.com/

and reading about you on the net,

It is comprehendible that you are a scholar with vast knowledge of theology and history of religions.

First you came up with a theory that:

“Amen is the beginning of the creation of God.”

Amun (The Main Egyptian God) or as you refer to it as “Amen” is the original God, therefore:

“Judaic, Christian, and Islamic religious leaders must unify their belief in God.”

And all should worship “Amun” AKA the one and only God.

“After an objective critique of the Torah, Gospels and Qur’an, Nicholas offers many perceptive recommendations for Judaic, Christian, and Islamic religious leaders to unify their beliefs and teach the Word of God.”

So primarily you want to unify all religions in to worship one God. This is for the good of mankind, eliminates religious wars and rivalry and causes unity.

Then you go ahead and release this book:

“Allah, We, Our and Us”

Which in it, you drastically criticize Islam and Muslims!

Questions come to mind:

Questions

I. Why unify the human race by worshiping one God? Why not unify the human race by not worshiping any Gods?

Let’s say hypothetically that Amun (Amen) is the original God and his message was pure humanitarian, moral and beneficial for mankind. If all worship Amun, still Amun will be the Master and the human race will be the Slaves to Amun!

Isn’t there a better chance of unifying the Earth by not worshiping any Gods and dump this God and Religion Superstition for once and for all in the dumpster of history?

Religion, Living in Fantasy!
Drugs, Living in Hallucination!

http://iranpoliticsclub.net/philosophy/ ... /index.htm

You or anyone else can never unify all believers, because:

Christians believe Jesus is God and Marry gave Virgin Birth to God.

Jews believe that they are the chosen people of Yahweh and they strictly intermingle and inter marry.

Muslims believe Allah is the true God and Muhammad was the final messenger; therefore, all should convert to Islam or die by the scimitar or else pay Jizyah (High Islamic Taxation) on yearly basis to live under the Islam and remain in their faith.

Then you got Cults such as Baha’ism, Scientology, etc. who are extreme dogmatic to their beliefs and are basically financial institutions and banks.

A Bank Named Religion!

Each of these Banks, Cults or Religions (anyway you want to put it) are way too dogmatic on their beliefs to unify and worship Amun or the Unify God and to become one religion; however, they each believe that there is only one Monotheistic God and one alternative religion to worship and that is theirs!

This is no surprise because Religion in its nature is Dogmatic and believes in Absolute versus the Science which believes in Dynamics, Evolution, Logic and No Absolutes.

The only so-called prophets who never claimed they are prophets of God were Buddha and Zarathustra. They always referred to themselves as simple poets and philosophers; however, later on the hierarchy of the Buddhist Temples and Fire Temples created prophets of God out of them! They even claim Buddha is God!

The rest of these prophets surely claimed that they were messengers of God and some even went beyond the logic and claimed they are God and Son of God (Jesus).

You are dealing with illogical people and irrational people (Religious people) to begin with! Anyone who believes in an entity named God who created the universe or universes from nothing is irrational and illogical. Each to his own dogma and belief in fairy tales.

How on Earth are you going to unify these people in to worshiping one myth versus many myths?

The odd of a future (far distant future) without any God and only belief in Science, Evolution and Logic is far more realistic than a future where all believe in one God (one myth)! This is purely speaking of odds in mathematics. Don’t you think so?

II. Are you a Creationist, Evolutionist or Agnostic?

“Amen is the beginning of the creation of God.”

What does this mean?
Is Amun the God or God created Amun?
Does it mean that you believe that Amun (God) is created by man?
Does it mean that God created man?
Does it mean that Amun was the first creation of God?
This statement is vague!

III. Why you want to unify the worshipers of 3 major religions of Earth?

“Judaic, Christian, and Islamic religious leaders must unify their belief in God.”

Do you believe in this, so they become better, moral people?

Morality has nothing to do with religion! Logic destines you to be a decent moral person. You do not need religion to be moral!

Do you believe in this to end wars?

If you end religious fractions, it will not necessarily end wars! Human nature always finds something to fight for: Religion, Ideology, Politics, Symbols, Land, Culture, Race, etc!

Alexander’s Greco-Macedonian Empire, Roman Empire, Genghis Khan’s Mongol Empire, Nazi Germany, Communist Russia (USSR), Today’s North Korea, etc. all and all were and are not religious entities; however, they all started wars to expand.

You will never end wars on Earth and it has nothing to do with religion. It is human nature as an animal.

Zarathustra and Buddha were the only so-called prophets whom I respect, simply because they were not prophets but they were simple poets and philosophers.

Every single prophet in history of mankind was and is a charlatan.

God is a myth.
Religion is a superstition.
Prophets are charlatans.

God did not create everything.

Everything (Matters, Energies and Spirits) have always existed.

“They were never created, they will never be destroyed but they will always change forms to one another.”
This is called the Conservation Law of Matters and Energies in Physics.

The first person who found out about this law was Zarathustra (Zoroaster) the Persian philosopher and he referred to this entity as a system, the system of the universe also known as the “Universal Intelligence” AKA “Ahura Mazda” which later on the hierarchy of Fire Temple mobeds (priests) twisted his philosophy, made him a prophet and turned Ahura Mazda to God!

This is religion for you, pure garbage.

Read:

History of Faravahar
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/art-literat ... /index.htm

History of Zoroastra

History of Persian Mythology
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/culture-lan ... /index.htm

History of Allah
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/islam/cresc ... /index.htm

“Please click on the link, http://www.theauthornetwork.com . There, you will find that I have been honored as Author of the Month for January 2014 by Rob McConnell, President and CEO of the REL-MAR McConnell Media Company. In addition to three book reviews for Allah, We, Our and Us, it provides a brief overview of the messages and themes about the looming threat of Islam.”

Congratulation on your book.

Also, your new book will not help you to get the Muslims on the band wagon, on the contrary it will distant them from your goal. Any slight criticism of Islam is Sin to Muslims and is Taboo. Criticism of Islam = Automatic Death.

“Dear Mr. X, please provide a mailing address so that I can mail you a complimentary copy of the book. I would like for you to evaluate the book for informational reading by many of your associates. If you like the book, I will be more than willing to send you several copies that you may give to your supporters.”

Thank you very much for the offer. However:

I. Islamic Republic of Iran and Hezbollah would love to send me many presents and packages such as Bombs, Anthrax, Poison Acid, etc. Many artists and authors constantly love to send me their works as gifts to review. Unfortunately due to what I do, I cannot accept packages in mail unless I ordered them! Do you see my dilemma?

II. Presently I am reconstructing the whole site and IPC being the largest Iranian website online, figure what a grand task it is and how long it will take? I have no time or very little time to attend to other tasks. Even with very little time, I still manage to write and publish material from others and myself! Surely I have not time in the near future to read anyone’s book and write reviews and critics on it. I am sure you understand. In the future, I will read all your books.

III. One thing, you surely got correct: The Clear and Present Danger of Islam.

“Islam is not a religion but a Dangerous Political Ideology!”

Not that you cannot unify Islam and Muslims with other religions, yet you should really be aware that Islam and Muslims are here to conquer the world and the global population to live under Islam and the Islamic Caliphate.

Terms such as “Moderate Islam” and “Radical Islam” and “Political Islam” and “Reformist Islam” and “Fundamentalist Islam” are all creations of the West. There exists only one Islam and that is the Islam of Muhammad, the true Islam which in its nature is political, expansionist and intolerant of any other ideology.

True Islam is Islam of Muhammad, Al Qaeda, Hezbollah, Mullahs and IRI.

Moderate Islam and Muslims are terms fabricated by the Liberals in America and the West. There may be Moderate Muslims but this does not justify Islam to be a Moderate Religion or Ideology of Peace!

Everything you hear about Islam the Religion of Peace is Liberal Western Garbage created by likes of Hussein Obama (Closet Muslim) and Liberals for their own political advancement and benefits!

Read:

Islam is a Disease and Muslims are Infected!
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/islam/islam ... /index.htm

“I look forward to being a contributor to your IPC efforts.”

I look forward to read your material and debate you, when time allows. I read all your books in a nutshell, a few pages here or there but I have never read them thoroughly from beginning to the end. This is something that I shall do in a future date, when times allows.

In a meanwhile, you the same as All are welcomed to post your posts and articles in IPC Club Forum. Everyone is welcomed to join the IPC Forum and post. It is a free tribune and forum. This would get a large readership for your material. You can also debate in the forum. If your articles are good enough and they are our material, then we will also publish them in the IPC Website and you will become an IPC author. This is how it works, authors start from the forum, so the readers will get to know them, question them and debate them, and if they are good enough, they will also move on to the website as the IPC authors.

“Nicholas P. Ginex”

Thank you for your lovely letter. If you decide to join the forum, I will one day debate you in the forum and if you decide to write to me, I will one day read it. That I can promise.

Best wishes and Best of Wealth, Health and Happiness to you

Cheers

Ahreeman X
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Re: E-mails to Ahreeman X

Postby IPC » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Amen brother
Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (English)
Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Modern Persian)
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Avestan Persian)
IPC
General
General

Re: E-mails to Ahreeman X (God, Islam & Author of the Month)

Postby Nicholas Ginex » Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:35 pm

Dear Ahreeman X,

Your January 4th response, God, Islam & Author of the Month, to my e-mail of January 1, 2014, titled, Author of the Month for January 2014 was a gift I shall treasure because you have widen my scope and knowledge of Persian views about God, which will cause me to add to my own perceptions about God. You provided many questions and conclusions that will allow both of us to discuss our views further. Before starting an open discussion, which any of your associates may participate, I would like to let you know that after reading your article, History of Faravahar, I was able to appreciate why you address yourself as Ahreeman X or AX.

Dr. X, in your article, Meaning of Faravahar, Derafsh kaviani and Persian Colors, I learned that Faravahar is is not just an important Zoroastrian and Persian symbol but is the heart and soul of the greater Iranian nation of the “Old Persian Empire.” Dr. X, you indicated that, “The bottom line and my belief is that according to the original Zoroastrian Doctrine, Faravahar consists of both Ahura and Ahreemanic symbolism. The half human part (the upper half) is representing Ahuramazda and the half Beast part (the lower half) is representing Ahreeman.”

You also stated, “Let us hope that the Faravahar, with its universal meaning of light, wisdom, righteousness, and God's grace can take its place among the great symbols of spirit, to inspire people all over the earth.“ So basically Faravahar portrays:

Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (English);
Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Modern Persian);
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Avestan Persian).

And the lower half, portrays:

Bad reflection, bad words and bad deeds, which causes misery and misfortune for human beings.

Ahura Mazda = Universal Intelligence

In Avestan language, “Ahura” = universe and “Mazda” = intelligence

Ahura + Mazda = Ahuramazda => Universal Intelligence

Half Human Upper Half = Ahuramazda

Half Beast Lower Half = Ahreeman

Ginex response: The above definitions for Ahuramazda, reveal a lower half, referred to as the beast and called Ahreeman. Lo and behold, Dr. X, I have discovered why you refer to yourself as Ahreeman.

Of special note, I was able to find on an Internet search for Faravahar the following:

“The ring of covenant, which is located in the center of the Faravahar's trunk, is the symbol of the immortality of the spirit. It can be inferred that more human beings try to promote their own Faravahar, more their spirit will be elevated in the other world after they pass away. For that reason, ancient Iranians would never mourn at the death of their beloved ones, because they would believe that their spirit will be elevated to a higher level in the other world. On the basis of one's Faravahar, everybody is responsible for his/her own deed.”

The above paragraph is significant in that Iranians do believe in another world, or hereafter, and the immortality of the spirit. The continued existence of the spirit after death does appear to lend itself to a belief of the Hindu religion. There may be a relation of Zoroastrianism and the Hindu religion that believes the spirit can come back in other animals or humans based upon the life they had led. That is, the spirit does not die after death.

Dr. X, you provided a valuable bit of history about Egyptian Influence on Faravahar by writing:

“It is pretty obvious that there is a resemblance between Isis, the ancient Egyptian Goddess of Fertility and Faravahar.

It has been clearly stated that the "Faravahar," with a human's upper body has often been used as an important symbol of the Zoroastrian philosophy. Faravahar has a long history in the art, literature and culture of the Middle East and the central Asia. Its symbolism and philosophical meaning is an ancient heritage that extends through over three millennia to the modern era. The history of the Faravahar goes back to the ancient Egyptian Kingdom and Empire. The roots go back to a certain designed bird pattern which is known as the "spread eagle." The "spread eagle" features a flying bird with its wings, legs and tail outstretched. Similar designs have been used in various cultures throughout the history, including the American culture. For instance the seal of the U.S. Government features a "spread eagle." The Spread Eagle is clearly visible in the American government’s insignias and logos.

The Egyptian "spread eagle" device which has been featured in the treasure of Tutankhamun, has a bird's body with a human head. In it the hieroglyphic symbols are held in the outstretched talons. These features will later re-appear and transformed into the Faravahar figure. The Egyptian designs which feature a sun disc with wings are pretty close to the design of the Faravahar. The Egyptian winged sun disc represents Horus, the hawk god. Egyptians believed that the Pharaohs who were the god kings were the reincarnation of the Horus who was the hawk god. This tradition went on throughout the history of the ancient Egypt.

Originally the winged disc was a symbol of the divine kingship or the divine favor upon a king. On early second millennium BC, this design had migrated from Egypt to the ancient Middle East. It appears above the carved figure of a Hittite king symbolizing a god’s favor in the spread eagle. Hittite civilization flourished around 1400 BC to1200 BC. The winged disk in the form of spread eagle has also appeared on a Syrian seal from the Mitani civilization. Mitani were around from 1450 BC to 1360 BC.”

Ginex response: As you have already discovered, my books deal with the influence of ancient Egyptian beliefs on the Judaic, Christian, and Islamic religions. Much of what you have written above is compatible with my books. What I was delighted to learn was that there appears to be an Egyptian influence on the moral ideas developed in Persia and an afterlife. But you were also able to trace that influence as a blend of the ancient Egyptian symbol with a spice of the ancient Assyrian styled art. The Assyrian art also associates the winged disc with divinity and divine protection of the king and people.
On page 60 of my book, Future of God Amen, is an illustration of the ba, which only comes into existence after death. It was normally represented in the form of a bird, sometimes with a human head as shown. The figure shows the ba of the Pharaoh Tutenkhamon, son-in-law of Amenhotep IV, who reigned from 1375 to 1353 BCE. This period falls within your dates of 1450 to 1360 BCE where the inhabitants of Mitanni were greatly influenced with Egyptian religious beliefs.

Thanks to you, my suspicion that the religious beliefs of Egypt, which began earlier than 3500 BCE, had reached the Ancient Middle East by way of the Hittites and Semites into Syria and the Mitanni civilization. Future of God Amen provides much of the history describing the development of Egyptian religious beliefs. Due to the scope of proving my thesis, I had to limit the book to reveal Egypt’s influence on the Judaic, Christian, and Islamic religions. It would have required extended research efforts to try to include Egyptian influence on other religions or philosophies for the book would have become too complicated to be digested by the average reader.

Dr. X, you have earned the right to be called Ahreeman because you are indeed a champion, a fighter to reestablish your Iranian heritage and Persian traditions. More importantly, you are a man who courageously confronts Islamic theocracy and its insidious growth, which uses the Qur’an and Sharia law to spread its idealogy.

Before I answer many of your interesting questions, I will address the question concerning me.

“Are you a Creationist, Evolutionist or Agnostic?”

Ginex response: Definitely, I am not a Creationist but certainly an Evolutionist. Having been schooled in the sciences, becoming an Electrical Engineer, and having read Cosmos by Carl Sagan, it becomes obvious that all life evolves from matter that is exposed to conditions of heat and water, at least for us humans. As you know, there are billions of galaxies and trillions of planets. A planet first begins as matter caught in the gravitational grasp of a star. It is void of any life until the right conditions of heat from the star initiates moisture and water from whence simple life forms evolve from first the vegetation that emerges both in and out of the water.
Regarding whether I am an atheist or agnostic, here again I am neither. I am not an atheist because I have no knowledge that convinces me that God does not exist. And as for being an Agnostic, this is a state of limbo whereby a person does not know what to believe because of lack of evidence. I am a humanist that takes a practical approach to teach our sisters and brothers to love one another so that we maintain a peaceful world and are able to increase our abilities to better understand ourselves and our world. If we are able to do this, we may someday meet other intelligent life in the universe. As I look to the future, perhaps my views are in line with your definition of Zoroastrianism below:

Zoroastrianism is Compatible with Futurism.

Futurism is all about the future, Science, Progress, reality and the truth. Zoroastrianism as a philosophy is also all about the future, Science, Progress, reality and the truth.

Ginex response: With due respect, the above definition is one that has evolved through exposure to the greatest minds after Zoroaster that contributed to define the faith and philosophy of Zoroastrianism. The above definition does not include the belief in God or some Holy Spirit or force that has created all there is. Older beliefs of Zoroastrianism included with the duality of right and wrong the belief in the spirit, angels, and the God Mazda Ahura, “the Wise Lord” and Supreme Being who expresses his will through the Holy Spirit (Spenta Mainyu). From Man’s Religions by John B. Noss, page 341, note 4, he writes:

“But, through Ahura Mazda is supreme, he is not unopposed. This is an important belief of Zoroaster. Over against Asha (Right or Truth) is Druj (the Lie). Truth is confronted with Falsehood, Life with Death. The Good Spirit (Spenta Mainyu) is opposed by Angra Mainyu, literally, “the Bad Spirit.” It is characteristic of the Gathas to lay continual emphasis on the fundamental cleavage in the world of nature and in the life of man between right and wrong, the true religion and the false. This cleavage began at the time Ahura Mazda created the world and established freedom of choice for his creatures.”

Dr. X, you indicated that Zoroastrianism is all about the future but you neglected to include that the God, Mazda Ahura, “the Wise Lord” and Supreme Being, expresses his will through the Holy Spirit (Spenta Mainyu). Yes, I believe there is a Holy Spirit that pervades the universe and is the intelligence and force that began the process to evolve both inorganic and organic matter. To me, the Holy Spirit is the essential element of the unknowable, mysterious, and incomprehensible God.

Now, I would like to answer your very interesting questions concerning Amen (Amun, Amin, and Amon are other variations).

“What does “Amen is the beginning of the creation of God.” mean? Is Amun the God or God created Amun?”

Ginex response: Amon, Amun, or Amen is a God revered even today in some parts of Africa and God did not create Amen. Amen was created by the minds of men who developed this personal God after many centuries believing in many gods. This history in provided in my book Future of God Amen.

Does it mean that you believe that Amun (God) is created by man?

Ginex response: Yes.

Does it mean that God created man?

Ginex response: This is a philosophical question and I can best answer it using the perspective of the Persian belief in the God, Ahura Mazda who created the world. To me, there is an intelligence that pervades the universe, which may be defined as a Universal Intelligence. This Universal Intelligence cannot be defined as it began from Energy that evolved into matter starting with the minute particles that make up the atom consisting of neutrons, protons and electrons. That is, I believe Einstein has captured the relation between mass and energy where E=mc2.

I believe Energy was present first to create matter. For me to believe that matter evolved by itself appears to be nonsense. I believe there had to be a force that willed itself into existence and I can only hypothesize that it was Energy. Therefore, I do not subscribe to the idea that matter always existed. Nor do I believe there were gods that established the universe because the next question arises, where did God come from? It remains for science to solve the question did God always exist or was it Energy that formed matter, which later was able to evolve both inorganic matter and organic life where highly developed life forms, like humans, begin to think about their existence. It is the higher life forms that are the crown achievement of this Energy whereby they reach back out to the universe to understand the Energy, a force, that created all there is.

Does it mean that Amun was the first creation of God? This statement is vague!

Ginex response: It is not vague. Amen was the beginning of the first universal God created by man via the Egyptian priesthood. This statement is not vague when we understand the history of how Amen was conceived and this is provided in the book Future of God Amen. After thousands of years, the Priesthood of Amon, during the reign of Ramses II, wrote Amon As the Sole God. But it was in Saint John’s Revelation 3:13, 14, that Jesus announces the revelation for all that have ears:

3:13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

3:14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodoceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God.

Here, Jesus confirms that Amen, a God that still exists today in the minds of men is, the beginning of the creation of God.

Dr. X, as you know, civilizations around the world have conjured up the idea of a god or gods, but Egyptian religious beliefs and Amen are the roots of the Judaic, Christian, and Islamic religions. Of course, religious leaders of these three faiths will deny this revelation by Jesus because they believe they worship the only true God.

You raised the following Questions:

I. Why unify the human race by worshiping one God? Why not unify the human race by not worshiping any Gods?

Let’s say hypothetically that Amun (Amen) is the original God and his message was pure humanitarian, moral and beneficial for mankind. If all worship Amun, still Amun will be the Master and the human race will be the Slaves to Amun!

Isn’t there a better chance of unifying the Earth by not worshiping any Gods and dump this God and Religion Superstition for once and for all in the dumpster of history?

Religion, Living in Fantasy!
Drugs, Living in Hallucination!

Ginex response: Dr. X, you appear to be against any form of belief in God because you have experienced that religious and ruling leaders (R&Rs) have used the belief in God to control the minds of their people to identify their own civilization. This unique civilization may ostracize themselves from other people or bully other civilizations to conform to their beliefs by even killing those who do not believe in their God.

Your Persian roots also adhere to good and evil to advocate morality and have symbolized your God with the philosophy of Zoroaster. I must say that I closely share their philosophy but I also no not discount the original beliefs that endorse morality. Who is to say an atheist or agnostic will have a better moral code to live by then those that have developed over thousands of years? I have pursued a practical course to challenge the R&Rs to unite their beliefs and teach one of the greatest commands announced by a man of God (Jesus) – love one another.

Yes, I agree with you that the dogma of religions do more harm than create peace, harmony, and understanding by inciting bigotry, hatred, violence and the deaths of innocent people. But I know that the belief in God will exist no matter how much logic is presented. So I attempt to challenge the R&Rs to the point of embarrassment of their dogma so that they will understand that they are at the root of much discontent around the world. The R&Rs must revise their scriptures or they will eventually stagnate and die because people like you and me will continue to exist and will grow in numbers to the point that they have no alternative but to update their scriptures. I do not take the atheist or agnostic position, which is to do nothing to inform and educate people about the abominations in scripture. There are better ways to conceive God and lead moral lives. God is unknowable, mysterious, and incomprehensible. It is only by the freedom of thought, logic, and the sciences can we learn to better understand the intelligence or God that created all there is.

I do not believe we can dump any or all beliefs about God because who or what will replace the moral code people need to live by? Do you really want to dump the duality code of morality and eliminate the belief in a Supreme Intelligence, which is embodied in the God Ahura Mazda? Do we leave it up to a "free for all" for people to decide what is best for them or do people need education and direction of a proven code of ethics and morality? To dump religion all together is like going from the pan into the fire because independent thinking may not be from loving and sincere hearts but those who continue to cheat and live off the efforts of others.

You or anyone else can never unify all believers, because:

Christians believe Jesus is God and Marry gave Virgin Birth to God.

Jews believe that they are the chosen people of Yahweh and they strictly intermingle and inter marry.

Muslims believe Allah is the true God and Muhammad was the final messenger; therefore, all should convert to Islam or die by the scimitar or else pay Jizyah (High Islamic Taxation) on yearly basis to live under the Islam and remain in their faith.

Then you got Cults such as Baha’ism, Scientology, etc. who are extreme dogmatic to their beliefs and are basically financial institutions and banks.

Ginex response: You're right Dr. X, but I refuse to put my head in the sand or throw up my hands in defeat. My mission is to inform and educate people about the history of God and spread the Word of God – love one another.

A Bank Named Religion!

Each of these Banks, Cults or Religions (anyway you want to put it) are way too dogmatic on their beliefs to unify and worship Amun or the Unify God and to become one religion; however, they each believe that there is only one Monotheistic God and one alternative religion to worship and that is theirs!

This is no surprise because Religion in its nature is Dogmatic and believes in Absolute versus the Science which believes in Dynamics, Evolution, Logic and No Absolutes.

The only so-called prophets who never claimed they are prophets of God were Buddha and Zarathustra. They always referred to themselves as simple poets and philosophers; however, later on the hierarchy of the Buddhist Temples and Fire Temples created prophets of God out of them! They even claim Buddha is God!

The rest of these prophets surely claimed that they were messengers of God and some even went beyond the logic and claimed they are God and Son of God (Jesus).

Ginex response:
In all four Gospels, Jesus explicitly referred to himself as the Son of Man 76 times and only in the last Gospel of John did others, not Jesus, indicate he was the Son of God 6 times. Of the many prophets, Jesus was a man of truth. But it was in 381 CE, more than 300 years from the death of Jesus, after the Catholic priesthood gained popularity and strength, that they devised the concept of the Trinity; an attempt to make Jesus coequal with God. Could it be that the Catholic Priesthood has created a falsehood by misconstruing the words of Jesus?

You are dealing with illogical people and irrational people (Religious people) to begin with! Anyone who believes in an entity named God who created the universe or universes from nothing is irrational and illogical. Each to his own dogma and belief in fairy tales.

How on Earth are you going to unify these people in to worshiping one myth versus many myths?

Ginex response: I alone cannot get the R&Rs (religious and ruling leaders) of the Judaic, Christian, and Islamic religions to unify their beliefs in one-universal God. Through my writings, I can only inform and educate people around the world to recognize the myths and false beliefs in hell and heaven so that they will pressure their R&Rs to revise their scripture and teach the Word of God – love one another. After providing facts and findings about man’s development of the concept of God, it would be foolish to do nothing to inform and educate people about the dire need to let go of myths and revere the original emphasis of man’s belief to establish order and harmony by teaching the attributes of justice, righteousness and truth.

[b]The odds of a future (far distant future) without any God and only belief in Science, Evolution and Logic is far more realistic than a future where all believe in one God (one myth)! This is purely speaking of odds in mathematics. Don’t you think so?

[/b]Ginex response[/b]: My position is that logic, science and a belief in trying to understand the unknowable force, Energy or God, is what makes more sense. However, it is not a sick and demented approach to believe that an unknown force has initiated matter and life forms throughout the entire universe. The question arises, is there a purpose for this unknown force to evolve inorganic matter and organic life? Does the Universe have as its ultimate goal, the desire to create life that can understand and appreciate the power of Its creation? Hence, I believe in the philosophical idea that an intelligence pervades the universe and it is the Spirit of God. I do not believe in any gods but this unknowable, mysterious and incomprehensible God. We, as human beings, should live lives that emulate truth, love and harmony so that someday we may visit or be visited by living life forms from other worlds. I dare say, are we humans ready for such an experience or will we, through ignorance and fear, try to destroy such life forms?

III. Why you want to unify the worshipers of 3 major religions of Earth?

“[color=#000000]Judaic, Christian, and Islamic religious leaders must unify their belief in God.”

Do you believe in this, so they become better, moral people?

Morality has nothing to do with religion! Logic destines you to be a decent moral person. You do not need religion to be moral!

Do you believe in this to end wars?

If you end religious fractions, it will not necessarily end wars! Human nature always finds something to fight for: Religion, Ideology, Politics, Symbols, Land, Culture, Race, etc!

Alexander’s Greco-Macedonian Empire, Roman Empire, Genghis Khan’s Mongol Empire, Nazi Germany, Communist Russia (USSR), Today’s North Korea, etc. all and all were and are not religious entities; however, they all started wars to expand.

You will never end wars on Earth and it has nothing to do with religion. It is human nature as an animal.

Zarathustra and Buddha were the only so-called prophets whom I respect, simply because they were not prophets but they were simple poets and philosophers.

Every single prophet in history of mankind was and is a charlatan.[/color]

Ginex response: You need to be careful with this statement, “Every single prophet in history of mankind was and is a charlatan.” Such a statement casts Zoroaster as a charlatan. Many prophets simply wanted to direct humans into a better life by providing a philosophy that explains the origin of the universe and provide a moral code based upon a universal intelligence or God. To simply say there is a universal intelligence without associating this intelligence with some entity, such as a force or energy I call God does not make the idea of Universal Intelligence superior.

Your statement, “Morality has nothing to do with religion! Logic destines you to be a decent moral person. You do not need religion to be moral!” believes Logic can be the foundation to be a decent moral person. This is not so when what is logical to one person is ridiculous to another. Who is to say which man’s Logic is superior than another’s? Morality has nothing to do with religion but it is the idea of a Supreme Intelligence or God that endorses morality. It so happens that it is a Priesthood, rather than a Government or Ruler, that provides the linkage between God and morality. Certainly, it is not science because moral codes of behaviour have nothing to do with science. It is the years of experience that mankind has developed the moral codes of behaviour to live in harmony with others.

God is a myth.
Religion is a superstition.
Prophets are charlatans.

God did not create everything.

Ginex response: God is a belief and a belief becomes real to the extent that people are willing to give up their lives or take the life of others for that belief. I do not know if it was God or an Energy Force that created everything. But when an Energy Force wills into existence matter that finally evolves into living life forms, I can define that Energy Force as being God. Do you have a better name for this Energy Force? It is wise to use this concept to define a God that has a purpose, which is to evolve intelligent life that may someday reach out to the universe and learn to comprehend, as creatures of this force, that we should strive to be the best we can be by teaching justice, righteousness, truth, and learn to love one another.

Everything (Matters, Energies and Spirits) have always existed.

Ginex response: Dr. X you need to be careful with the statement, “Everything (Matters, Energies and Spirits) have always existed.” I do not believe Spirits or Matter have always existed. However, there had to be a beginning, and that would have to be Energy. Call it Intelligence, if you would, but it is the will to exist, to create life by designing the building block of inorganic and organic matter – the atom, which evolves higher forms of life that may learn to understand the source of all creation.

“They were never created, they will never be destroyed but they will always change forms to one another.”
This is called the Conservation Law of Matters and Energies in Physics."

Ginex response: This law is compatible with E=mc2.

[color=#0000BF]The first person who found out about this law was Zarathustra (Zoroaster) the Persian philosopher and he referred to this entity as a system, the system of the universe also known as the “Universal Intelligence” AKA “Ahura Mazda” which later on the hierarchy of Fire Temple mobeds (priests) twisted his philosophy, made him a prophet and turned Ahura Mazda to God!

This is religion for you, pure garbage.

Read:

History of Faravahar

History of Zoroastra
[/color]
[color=#0000BF]History of Persian Mythology
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/culture-lan ... /index.htm

History of Allah
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/islam/cresc ... /index.htm[/color]

Ginex response: Gee, the statement, “This is religion for you, pure garbage.” is rather harsh because it condemns traditions that exist with many different people around the globe. I agree with your conclusion, but by nature I am a uniter; one that looks at the problem and tries to find ways to redirect religion on the path to encourage truth, embrace the sciences, and provide the knowledge for people to live in harmony whereby they are able to develop their God-given gifts for the benefit of mankind. Yes, Dr. X you are more realistic than I, but I love all people and seek ways to have them learn to love one another. Gee, I believe the command given by Jesus three times in the Gospel of John is the greatest command given to man – love one another.

Please click on the link, http://www.theauthornetwork.com . There, you will find that I have been honoured as Author of the Month for January 2014 by Rob McConnell, President and CEO of the REL-MAR McConnell Media Company. In addition to three book reviews for Allah, We, Our and Us, it provides a brief overview of the messages and themes about the looming threat of Islam.”

Congratulation on your book.

Also, your new book will not help you to get the Muslims on the band wagon, on the contrary it will distant them from your goal. Any slight criticism of Islam is Sin to Muslims and is Taboo. Criticism of Islam = Automatic Death.

Ginex response: Dear Dr. X, I am fully aware of Muslim extremists that will want to silence my voice and eliminate the book Allah, We, Our and Us from being read by people all around the globe. But to take my life would be a mistake because the book will gain even more notice and become a best seller in many countries. The best way for Muslim Imams, Caliphs, and Mullahs to act is to challenge any portion of the book and try to reveal it has no merit or truth. This book provides verses directly out of the Qur’an and it would be a sign of arrogance to try to have people believe other than what the Qur’an reveals.

III. One thing, you surely got correct: The Clear and Present Danger of Islam.

“Islam is not a religion but a Dangerous Political Ideology!”

Not that you cannot unify Islam and Muslims with other religions, yet you should really be aware that Islam and Muslims are here to conquer the world and the global population to live under Islam and the Islamic Caliphate.

Terms such as “Moderate Islam” and “Radical Islam” and “Political Islam” and “Reformist Islam” and “Fundamentalist Islam” are all creations of the West. There exists only one Islam and that is the Islam of Muhammad, the true Islam which in its nature is political, expansionist and intolerant of any other ideology.

Ginex response: You are correct Dr. X. I wrote the book to inform people around the world about the looming danger of a Theocratic Empire that has the objective to subjugate all people with their religious dogma.

True Islam is Islam of Muhammad, Al Qaeda, Hezbollah, Mullahs and IRI.

Moderate Islam and Muslims are terms fabricated by the Liberals in America and the West. There may be Moderate Muslims but this does not justify Islam to be a Moderate Religion or Ideology of Peace!

Everything you hear about Islam the Religion of Peace is Liberal Western Garbage created by likes of Hussein Obama (Closet Muslim) and Liberals for their own political advancement and benefits!

Read:

Ginex response: Unfortunate but true. You are correct that Islam is a disease as it motivates Muslims to kill innocent people who do not believe in Allah.

“I look forward to being a contributor to your IPC efforts.”

I look forward to read your material and debate you, when time allows. I read all your books in a nutshell, a few pages here or there but I have never read them thoroughly from beginning to the end. This is something that I shall do in a future date, when times allows.

Thank you for your lovely letter. If you decide to join the forum, I will one day debate you in the forum and if you decide to write to me, I will one day read it. That I can promise.

Best wishes and Best of Wealth, Health and Happiness to you

Cheers

[color=#FF0000]Ahreeman X
[/color]

Ginex response: Dear Dr. X, I am honored that you have taken the time to learn more about me and wrote detailed comments that allow me to understand your views and to give my own beliefs additional thought. This is an opportunity to learn from a highly educated man about Persian religious beliefs.

Thank you.

Your conversations with me may stimulate others to think about God not as a Lord above all but simply the Creator and Maker of All there is. Can we make God proud of His creations? Perhaps, someday science, moral behaviour, and a spiritual belief in God can be combined to improve our social outlook and ethical behaviour.

Nicholas P. Ginex
Author of Philosophy
Student of Science
Writer of Untold
Seeker of Truth
Lover of Life

Future of God Amen
Nicholas Ginex Word Press
Nicholas Ginex Index at IPC
Nicholas Ginex
Sergeant
Sergeant

Dialogue of Nicholas Ginex and Ahreeman X (Philosophy)

Postby Ahreeman X » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:08 pm

To read the debate of the Nicholas Ginex and Ahreeman X on the Philosophy go to:

Dialogue of Nicholas Ginex and Ahreeman X (Philosophy)
How Everything Came to Existence?
3 Parts: Micro Aspects, Macro Aspects and General Aspects

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1816
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Why Amir Aram?

Postby Ahreeman X » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:08 pm

Why Amir Aram?
E-mails to Ahreeman X

Folks:

This here is a popular subject which has been brought up by many but in various forms and in different formats; however, the core issue is the same; therefore, by responding to this one, I shall respond to all who brought this subject up. Ready, set, go:

Subject: Why Amir Aram?
Name: Turandokht Qajar
Date: February 1, 2014

Dorud bar Ahreeman Mirza

Ahreeman Khan, khasteh nabashi, want to send you our appreciation for creating an amazing and educational website for Iranians. We are sending you our love from the first capital of America. Loves and kisses from your distant dynasty members, friends and fans from Philly. We miss you, we love you and your place is green. If you didn’t get that, the Parsi version is “Jat Sabzeh”.

Dear long distant and family distant cousin, after Persian flatteries and ta’arof, I would like to discuss an important question with you.

Why Amir Aram’s “Swear I Love You” translates “Be Khoda Asheqetam” song video clip is on your index? You’re not mystic, darvish, spiritual or Mojahed (like Amir Aram), then why? Same thing with Hassan Daioleslam, why is he your author? Care to explain about Amir Aram and Hassan Daioleslam? We’re curious to hear please?

Just remember we’re eating original cheesesteaks and you’re not, so burn in anticipation and be envious. Do you prefer Pat’s or Gino’s?

Love your History section.

Many of your dynasty, family, friends and fans from Philly

Large kisses and warm oras

Bedrud,
Turan

February 25, 2014

Dear Turandokht Saltaneh:

Greetings distant cousin. Now that we are greeting ourselves with our titles (Mirza), then I shall also greet you with your title (Saltaneh). You wanna greet official Qajar Style, will do!

“Dorud bar Ahreeman Mirza”

Dorud bar Turandokht Saltaneh

“Ahreeman Khan, khasteh nabashi,”

Now that I have heard from you, my aching bones feel better (khastegim dar raft)!

Bah bah Shazdeh Kanum, how are you? My Qajar Princess is here! You are so traditional.

“want to send you our appreciation for creating an amazing and educational website for Iranians.”

Qabel-e shoma-ro nadareh!

“We are sending you our love from the first capital of America.”

We are returning your love from the “Finest City in America and the World”!

BTW, Cousin, you need to purchase a villa in San Diego, after all, anyone who is anybody, has a villa in San Diego (if lives out of town) or has a house in San Diego (if lives in the town)! Go for it Cousin!

“Loves and kisses from your distant dynasty members, friends and fans from Philly.”

Loves all of yous back. Kiss every single one of them on my behalf.

“We miss you, we love you and your place is green. If you didn’t get that, the Parsi version is “Jat Sabzeh”.”

I got it baby!

“Dear long distant and family distant cousin, after Persian flatteries and ta’arof, I would like to discuss an interesting and important question with you.”

Shoot baby …

“Why Amir Aram’s “Swear I Love You” translates “Be Khoda Asheqetam” song video clip is on your index? You’re not mystic, darvish, spiritual or Mojahed (like Amir Aram), then why?”

Very good question indeed. I believe you are talking about the video on top of this page:

Ahreeman X Index
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/founder/index.htm

The name of the song translates “Swear to God, I Love You” not “Swear I Love you”.

No, I am not Mystic, Darvish or even believe in God; however, I am spiritual and my spirituality is due to Martial Arts (Kung Fu) and Persian Spiritualism in regards to “Universal Intelligence” (Ahura Mazda). Read:

History of Faravahar

Nicholas Ginex vs. Ahreeman X: Philosophy of Existence

Now about Amir Aram,

Amir Aram has never stated that he is a Mojahed, yet he always stated that he is a sympathizer of NCRI. There is a difference, you know?

Now let us hypothetically say that he is a Mojahed, so what? Mojahedin are also a part of the Iranian Opposition.

I may bash, critic and poke all opposition groups and sometimes even slap them across the neck to wake them up and get with the program; however, as I have always stated:

“Anyone who picks up a pen or a gun to fight IRI is my comrade.”

I do not care if you are Mojahed, Marxist, Monarchist, Mossadeqist, Socialist, Nazi, Fascist, Nationalist or even a God Damn Liberal, but as long as you are willing to fight IRI, then I work with you. All opposition groups and their members are my comrades. I do not care if you are Persian or non Persian, I do not care about your ideology, religion or race, but the only thing I care is for you to get off of your ass and fight the IRI. If you do that, then you are my comrade.

That being said, the love and respect that I have for Amir has nothing to do with his politics or philosophy, but it has everything to do with his music, voice, style and lyrics. Allow me to clarify here:

“Amir Aram is one of the greatest Persian Pop Legends of All Times second to none and in the same level as greats such as Ebi and Dariush, and no less.”

You can quote me on that as a musician, a music historian and a music lover.

Persian music without Amir Aram is like the Wine Glass without the wine!

You guys can check Amir Aram Videos and Audios here:

Iran Multimedia Library
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/multimedia/index.htm

Now why the song “Be Khoda Asheqetam”?

No, I do not believe in God, so obviously unlike Moulana, I do not love God!
But,
I love Amir Aram’s music, voice and specifically this song.
I chose that song because of Love.
I love Iran: This is what IPC is all about.
I love good Persian folks: This is what IPC Operations is all about.
I love the Ladies: This is what my Ahreemanic Nature is all about!
I love Persian Culture, History and Philosophy: This is what I am all about.
I love the Love: This is what my psyche is all about.
I love you and you and you ….
I am a Lover and this is why that song is so precious to me.
That song is one of Amir’s best songs. The music, the arrangements, the lyrics and the voice is perfect there.

I love Iran and I truly believe that if we cleanse the Culture, Language and Race out of Arabo-Islamic Infection, then Iran can be once more Great and Master of the World. What is keeping Iran back from global supremacy is Islam and the Arabo-Islamic Backward Barbarian Sub-Culture. We need to get Islam out of Iran and Iranian Psyche “By All Means Possible” and “At All Costs”. Ends will justify the Means.

“Same thing with Hassan Daioleslam, why is he your author?”

Read:

Is Hassan Daioleslam a Mojahed?
viewtopic.php?p=7576#p7576

Again, the same as Amir Aram, it really does not matter to me if Hassan is a Mojahed, a Marxist, a Serial Killer or an Alien! What matters to me is what he does, and how he exposes IRI Lobby in USA. As I stated before, Hassan tells me he is not a Mojahed but even if he was, I still; could be careless! As long as he picks up his pen and goes investigating and exposing the IRI Lobby in USA and flat out exposes baboons such as Trita Parsi, NIAC and the rest of the IRI Agents and Servants in America, then he is fine with me.

Read:

IRI Iranian Hezbollah Agents in America thread
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=1719

IRI Iranian Hezbollah Agents and Lobbyists in America
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/movement/IR ... /index.htm

“Care to explain about Amir Aram and Hassan Daioleslam?”

I just did!

“We’re curious to hear please?”

Curiosity killed the cat!

“Just remember we’re eating original cheesesteaks and you’re not, so burn in anticipation and be envious.”

Are you using my term to diss me (Burn in Anticipation)?

I love Philly Cheesesteak and the imitations which we have here is nothing close to the real thing! In California, they have no clue what the Real Cheesesteak is! They put bell peppers and lettuce in the sandwich!

We have a couple of places here close to the masters but no way even near to the real thing.

I like Cheesesteak Sandwich, Cheese with and Onion with (Philly style of talk).

“Do you prefer Pat’s or Gino’s?”

This is the fundamental question of philosophy!

Pat’s is the original and chops steaks in the sandwich.
Gino’s is the perfection and evolution and the whole steaks in the sandwich.
Both are awesome. Across each other, competing forever. This is the eternal question!

It’s like you are asking me:

Do you like the offense or defense of the Pittsburgh Steelers better?
I love Steelers, how can I choose?
I played American Football in Iran in my teen years and since then I loved Steelers! Can you relate?
I played American Football in High School, College, University and Semi Pro and I always loved Steelers.
Not offense or defense but all of Steelers!

But if I have to choose one, then I choose Pat’s the original!

I tell you something,

If I had the time, I would have jumped the plane and drop by Philly only to eat the real Cheesesteak sandwich. I would go to Pat’s and Gino’s and eat a few of them with cherry peppers side!

I love Cheesesteak.

“Love your History section.”

It’s good to be appreciated by a history lover such as you.

“Many of your dynasty, family, friends and fans from Philly”

Love you all

“Large kisses and warm oras”

Smooches ……

“Bedrud,
Turan”

Cheers dear and the best to you and the dynasty in Philly and the East Coast

IPC Philly fans are solid!

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Pahlavi Cougars & Boy Toys! (E-mails to Ahreeman X)

Postby Ahreeman X » Tue May 13, 2014 12:15 pm

Pahlavi Cougars and Boy Toys!
Big Black Joe and Boy Toys!

Pahlavi Cougars vs. Big Black Joe!

Folks:

Here is a fine one! I thought I’ll share it with yous! Enjoy:

Subject: Pahlavi Cougars
Name: Anush A.
Date: April 18, 2014

Dorud bar Ahreeman

Hello Ahreeman, I’m a great fan of your writings. I remember reading somewhere on the forum or website about Ashraf Pahlavi being a tomboy and a bossy woman who could rule Iran and once she told Shah that I had to be the monarch rather than you. Ashraf had many character flaws, corruptions, drug dealings, etc. Ashraf Pahlavi also had a long history of being a cougar by changing many boyfriends, husbands and boy toys, also Farahnaz Pahlavi continues the legacy of Ashraf her aunt by her drug use and being a cougar. You also mentioned other Iranian cougars amongst the Iranian rich and famous elite.

Hey Ahreeman, between us, I’m a very built and handsome boy. I love sex and I don’t mind elder women. I love being used as a boy toy by elder women. I started as a pool boy for the rich and worked my way up to a gigolo. I do submissive, dominator, S&M, Freaky stuff or straight. I can and I would do many positions, even give piggy back rides and roll over like a dog and lick. I don’t mind being a boy toy and be supported and dominated by Iranian cougar elites.

You are an elite Persian from the inner circle of Iranian aristocracy and wealthy. Could you hook me up with Farahnaz or Ashraf Pahlavi or any grandmother from Pahlavi or other powerful Iranian family circa? I surely appreciate your service and favor. I’ll return the favor any way I can and I will do anything you want in return and I mean anything. Will you hook me up with Elite Iranian cougars?

Thank you in advance
Anush Joon

To: Anush A.
Date: May 13, 2014

Dear Anushirvan:

Anush joon, Akh joon, khosheman amad (Naser edin Shah style)! You must be a cheeky boy, aren’t you?! So you wanna be a boy toy for the elite cougars of Iran, ha?! Only a couple of problems with your quest to become one:

Uno
I am not a pimp! They call me many things but never a pimp! If you are looking for high level pimps to get connected with the Pahlavis (Farah, Ashraf, Farahnaz, etc.), you may want to:

Dos
Go to Ardeshir Zahedi website, give him an e-mail or a call! After all Ardeshir is the one who hooked Farah with the Shah! Ardeshir is also known for hooking up many other women with the Shah and indeed hooking up many high class whores or little innocent girls with the Iranian powerful aristocrats, statesmen and businessmen. Ardeshir Zahedi was and is cherished by Farah because if it wasn’t for Zahedi, Farah would have never been hooked up with the Shah, marry him and become the Empress! Of course Zahedi was famous for testing the merchandise first before handing it to the Shah! I am sure that Farah was also well tested by Zahedi before she was handed to the Shah!

Farah was a skinny tall girl and a struggling student in France, deeply in need of money, so she hooked up with Zahedi and indeed Zahedi on the white horse, seized the moment and came to her rescue! This was a real fairy tale come true! The Pimp Prince Charming (Ardeshir Zahedi) came to the rescue of the Poor Young Female Student (Farah) and after tasting and testing her goodies (like a food tester), handed her to the Shah and hooked her up with Iran’s greatest playboy (Shah)! The bottom line is that Farah is always in debt of Ardeshir Zahedi for hooking her with the Shah!

Ardeshir Zahedi was not only Iran’s Ambassador to UK, US and the Foreign Minister, but his other job was pimping for the Shah, merchandise (women) taster, and High Class Pimping for the Elite!

Who knows, maybe Ardeshir can also do you some good and hook you up with Ashraf, Farahnaz or even Farah?! Try it baby!

Tres
Go to Reza Pahlavi II Website and give him an e-mail or a call. Reza has a long history of bending over backwards, rolling over the rug, sitting over on two knees with his two hands up begging in doggy position and licking all body parts and kissing the asses of his mother (Farah), aunt (Ashraf), other Wealthy Persian women, Euro-Pee-On Monarchs and even hairy and smelly rich Arab Sheiks of Southern Persian Gulf for money! Every time Reza De Nim Pahlavi lost his ass in stock market and went belly up, he licked the ass of many men and women (like a little bitch poodle) to hand him money and to support him! These men and women got him back on his feet and until this day, he never worked a day in his life and has always been supported by women (mother, aunt, wife, etc.)

Reza Pahlavi II has decades of experience as a Lap Dog, Rug Dog and Butt Kisser of the Pahlavi Women and other Wealthy Elite women of the Iranian and non Iranian descents! As a Bitch Boy, I am sure that Reza Junior can hook you up with his family or other elite families’ women and cougars but most important, he can give you hints and first-hand experience (Pand O Andarz) on how to be a solid Boy Toy, Bitch Boy and Ass Kisser! Call Reza, you won’t regret it!

Alternative Option:

Big Black Joe!

I am no pimp and ass kisser like Ardeshir Zahedi or Reza Pahlavi, but if they turn you down, then maybe I can do something for you, let me tell you a true story:

Back then, when I was in jail (Jail Days), I used to sing Elvis songs in the shower. I had a fine Elvis imitation (70s Elvis songs). There was this Big Black Muscular and Tall Dude named “Big Black Joe”. One day he came in the shower and amazingly he spoke to me (Big Black Joe never spoke to anyone)! Joe told me that he loved my voice and I sing the songs just like Elvis. Being a great Elvis fan, he insisted for me to sing “Suspicious Minds” and “In the Ghetto” again for him! Imagine 2 big, muscular and tall guys, one white (me) and one black (Joe) in the shower discussing Elvis tunes! Here is how the dialogue went:

Joe: Hay Dow (Hey Dude)?
[Joe had heavy Ghetto Black Accent]
X: Say what?
[My accent changed to Black accent! I often change accent like the people I talk to!]
J: What’s shaking baby?
X: Not much Dow, I hear yo the Dawg around here?
J: Yah Dow …
X: What’s up Dow?
J: I dig yo voice Dow, You the first pleasant voice I heard in this joint, others suck Dow!
X: It’s the shower echo Dow …
J: No Dow, don’t be modest, yo sound cool Dow …
X: Thanks Dow …
J: Yo some bad ass Mo Fu (Mother F..ker) too Dow …
X: I’m down with it Dow …
J: Yo tall n big n yo kick ass Dow …
X: So’re yo Dow …
J: I dig yo Dow …
X: I’m glad yo do Dow or else I had to knock the Shiite out of yo …
J: Damn, Dang…. White boy got balls, I like that Dow …
X: I like you too Dow ….
J: Hay Dow, I’m Joe, they call me “Big Black Joe” cause I’m Big and I’m Black!
X: Hay Joe, I’m …. But they call me “Blood”!
J: Hows that Dow?
X: Cause the people who F… with me, I make them Bleed!
J: Yo some Psycho son of a bitch Dow, I like that, yo my boy ….
X: My Boy, My Boy, yo be fine with me Joe, yo my Dawg (Dog, jail term of endearment)
J: Put it here Dow …
[And we shook hands and fist punched (Black Style) and hugged each other]
X: Hay Bro, what’s happenin here?
J: Hay Dow, let me show yo around, let me turn you on to some bitches …
X: Bitches?
[I’m thinking, there’s no women in this jail!]
J: You’ll see Blood, finish yo shower and come to my cell, then we cruise and hook up with some bitches ..

At this point I’m thinking what the hell is he talking about? This is a male only incarceration institute! Once I hung with him and we cruised the facilities, then I got the message!

Picture me, a 6’3” tall intimidating looking dude, a born killer walking the jail grounds while I’m having my arm on the shoulder of yet a taller and more fierce looking thug named “Big Black Joe”, chit chatting and cruising the jail, as I’m getting introduced to some bitches!

Joe finding his long lost brother in jail (that’s me) was anxious to hook me up with some of his bitches! Then I saw who the bitches were!

With Joe, it was all about “Power” and not the “Gender”! Shemales (Transsexuals) and Hoes (Transvestite Whores) were too feminine for him and that is why he called them sissies! Joe preferred Gay Boy Toys and he called them Bitches!

J: Hay Dow, here’s some Sissies for yo (pointing at the odd, twisted and ugliest transsexuals and transvestites that I have ever seen!), them sissies are too soft Dow …
[Shemales came and sandwiched me, one on each side, feeling and touching me on the chest and the privates!]
X: Hows that Joe?
J: With me it’s about Power, not gender! I likes to overcome them and knock them around a bit, then ride them like a bike!
[Couple of Gay Boy Toys and one Pretty Boy came and surrounded Joe, rubbing him all over ..]
X: Hay Dow, with me it’s all about power too!
[At this point, I just wanted to get the Shemales off of myself, so I continued preaching way out there …!]
J: Hows that Blood?
X: I don’t like them Sissies or Bitches! I likes to go to the population and find me the toughest and biggest son of a bitch Ghetto Negro, beat the Shiite out of him, wrestle him to the ground and once he’s sort of knocked out, I force myself upon him by taking his pants off and bang him right there in the population hall!
[we were Trusties who ran the jail (Green Uniforms), but I was talking about the Population average cons (Blue Uniforms) which were called the Blues.]
J: Yo some crazy ass Mo Fu, you psycho Dow … Why yo do that thang?
X: I do that thang so everyone else learns a lesson and I do that thang so the Big Tough Son of a Bitch gets jacked up, banged and humiliated by me, so he becomes humble!
J: So yo Fack the Dow to teach him a lesson?
X: No, I Fack the Dow to make him humble!
J: Yo some crazy ass psycho Dow …
X: Thanks Joe …
J: That ain’t no complement Blood!
X: I know but thanks anyway Joe!
J: Crazy Ass Psycho White Boy, singing Elvis and Beat Raping Big Tough Thugs to make them humble! Yo crazy Dow! Yo Psycho …

Hey, but it worked and I got out of being pleasured by Joe’s Sissies and Bitches! Of course I did not actually go and find the toughest black dude in population, knock him out and rape him in public to make him humble, but then again, it was tempting! After all, it was all about power and we were in jail!

But I surely tell you that after a while, shemales began to look like Elvira and Brooke Shields in jail!

… and that’s how Joe turned me on to Shemales and Boy Toys in jails! That was the beginning of a long lasting friendship between the “Big Black Joe” and I. We become buddies afterwards! Hey, in jail, everything goes …..!

Now what is the moral of the story?

Dear Anush,

Akh Anush, bezarim tush!

Say Anush, I’m no professional pimp like Ardeshir Zahedi or professional Bitch Boy like Reza Pahlavi, but,

Hay Dow, if they won’t turn you on to the Iranian Wealthy Cougars, then surely I can turn you on to “Big Black Joe”! Maybe you cannot become Boy Toy for Farah, Ashraf, Farahnaz and other Pahlavis, but hey, you can surely become Boy Toy for “Big Black Joe”! I will promise you that BBJ (Big Black Joe) will make a Boy Toy out of you and surely makes you humble! I understand that you are muscular, tough and pretty! BBJ likes that and he would love to domesticate little wild boy toys like you and makes them humble!

So over here, we have no Cougars but we got “Big Black Joe”, they call him BBJ because he is Big and he is Black. Big Black Joe got some Chocolate Bananas for you to chew on, come and get it boy, don’t be shy!

You will become a Boy Toy. I’ll guarantee it!

Don’t thank me; it is my job to make the Cheeky and Bold IPC readers’ dreams to come true!

Dream Maker Ahreeman, they call me!

Cheers Boy,
Love them Boy Toys!

Ahreeman X
:firedvl:
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby IPC » Sun May 18, 2014 11:07 am

This is some funny stuff, it's hilarious!
Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (English)
Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Modern Persian)
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Avestan Persian)
IPC
General
General

Question of Civilization?

Postby Ahreeman X » Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:07 pm

Question of Civilization?
Historical Inaccuracies in IPC?!

This is a history related e-mail. We receive a number of e-mails trying to find historical inaccuracies in IPC Iran History. Practically they all fail unless there was a typo error. Mostly I ignore these wanna be historians because I simply do not have time to reply.

Many are flat baseless; however, this sender has legitimately tried to search and discover historical inaccuracies in IPC. Was he successful? Did he fail? Read the interesting dialogue below and discover:

Subject: Historical inaccuracies on the IPC site
Name: J Popper
Date: July 12, 2014

Dear IPC Founder,

What I am about to say I mean with no disrespect to you, your website, or Persia in general. I am just pointing out historical inaccuracies, or things you leave out. I am actually VERY MUCH ON YOUR SIDE when it comes to things like Islam and the IRI. These are just historical facts that are not correct:

First, Parthia did not overthrow the Seleucids until the reign of Mithridates I (171-138 BC). The Seleucid territory in Iran was not conquered by Parthia until 129 BC. Therefore, the Seleucid King List on your Iran Monarchs List should be as such:

Seleucus I Nicator (312-281 BC)
Antiochus I Soter (281-261 BC)
Antiochus II Theos (261-246 BC)
Seleucus II Kallinikos (246-225 BC)
Seleucus III Keraunos (225-223 BC)
Antiochus III Megas (223-187 BC)
Seleucus IV Philopator (187-175 BC)
Antiochus IV Epiphanes (175-164 BC)
Antiochus V Eupator (164-161 BC)
Demetrius I Soter (161-150 BC)
Alexander I Balas (150-145 BC)
Demetrius II Nicator (145-138 BC)
Antiochus VI Dionysos (145-140 BC)
Diodotus Tryphon (140-138 BC)
Antiochus VII Eugertes (138-129 BC)

Second, Persia did NOT appoint puppet Caesars in Rome nor run Rome as a puppet satellite state! During Valerian's campaign against the Persians, his son Gallienus was reigning as co-emperor in Rome, and when his father was captured, Gallienus just became the sole emperor. Persia did not appoint him as a client ruler! After Julian's death, the Roman officers elected the high-ranking officer Jovian as the next ruler. Again, Persia did NOT appoint him as a "puppet," even though he had to pay a high price to Shapour II to allow his soldiers to return to Roman territory. Overall, Persia NEVER ran Rome as a "puppet satellite state."

You also neglect to mention that Rome defeated Parthia/Persia as many times as Parthia/Persia defeated Rome! There are just a few examples:

General Publius Ventidius Bassus crushed King Pacorus I of Parthia at the Battle of Gindarus (38 BC), recovered all lost territory, and avenged the losses at Carrhae fifteen years earlier.

Emperor Trajan CRUSHED the Parthians during his campaign (113-117 AD), took Ctesiphone, and briefly annexed all of Mesopotamia! Had it not been for his timely death (and his merciful successor Hadrian), all of Parthia might have become a Roman province! Hadrian, however, spared Parthia. Because he viewed that the Roman Empire had become too big, he voluntarily withdrew from Mesopotamia.

In 164 AD, Emperor Lucius Verus attacked Parthia and took Ctesiphon again, and Parthia was saved only by a plague that struck the Roman soldiers and forced them to retreat. Armenia, however, was returned to the Roman orbit until the mid-3rd century.

In 198 AD, Emperor Septimius Severus won another crushing victory and took Ctesiphon yet again, in the most brutal sack of the city yet. This is what broke the back of Parthia and allowed the Sassanians to rise twenty years later.

Emperor Carus captured Ctesiphon in 283 AD, only being stopped when he was struck by lightning. Emperor Galerius captured the city in 299 AD as well, demanding a massive tribute before leaving. Overall, Rome beat Persia as much as Persia beat Rome!

I have a question about historical facts you mention too:

You mention that "Shapour spared both Valerian and Rome." Well, what was he going to do, CONQUER ROME? He perhaps could have conquered the Roman Levant and Anatolia, but Rome itself was far away in Italy! A Roman army would have stopped him LONG before he reached there. You mention "Persian Hospitality," but did you know that Shapour used Valerian as a stepping stool and mounting block after he captured the emperor? The Roman soldiers were instantly put to hard labor on Shapour's building projects. That sounds like "hospitality" to me! (Not to slam them for this...it's definitely what Rome would have done to an invading army!)

You mention that "When Persia (Iran) ruled the world, Greeks were dozens of scattered city-states fighting amongst themselves and philosophizing nonsense in the Grecian Peninsula, and Romans did not even exist!" Romans DID exist, they just were an insignificant city-state.

Persia was not "Democratic." The people did not elect the leaders. Just because a country has human rights does not make in democratic.

And not to slam Persia (again, that's not the point of this message) but name me ONE Persian philosopher who had as much impact as any of the Greek ones.

Greece and Rome do NOT owe their entire culture to Persians, though the Persians DID have a lot of influence among both cultures.

In conclusion, this message was not intended to slam Persian culture and history. but just to correct some historical inaccuracies on your site. I hope you take this into account!

DEATH TO RADICAL ISLAM!!!

P.S. I found some images of Persian Reenactors for you. This is a group that does many periods, including Persian.

To: J Popper
Date: August 31, 2014

J Popper,

Thank you for your lovely e-mail and the issues which you have brought up. You must be a history buff and lover. Sorry for the late response but have in mind that we receive hundreds of e-mails on weekly basis. Yours was worthy of response and publication, and now I shall reply to it.

J Popper, how dare you question Ahreeman?
Ahreeman is a God!
Have you no shame?!

OK buddy, now let us address your historical e-mail, let’s roll:

“Dear IPC Founder,”

Greetings J Popper, I just love Jalapeño Poppers!

“What I am about to say I mean with no disrespect to you, your website, or Persia in general. I am just pointing out historical inaccuracies, or things you leave out.”

You are not the first and you shall not be the last!
Many try to discover Ahreemanic Errors, yet they fail!

“I am actually VERY MUCH ON YOUR SIDE when it comes to things like Islam and the IRI.”

Glad to hear that.

“These are just historical facts that are not correct:”

Alleged Incorrect Historical Facts, you mean? Do not forget Alleged! Thus by the end of this e-mail you will be proven wrong! So let’s shoot:

“First, Parthia did not overthrow the Seleucids until the reign of Mithridates I (171-138 BC). The Seleucid territory in Iran was not conquered by Parthia until 129 BC. Therefore, the Seleucid King List on your Iran Monarchs List should be as such:

Seleucus I Nicator (312-281 BC)
Antiochus I Soter (281-261 BC)
Antiochus II Theos (261-246 BC)
Seleucus II Kallinikos (246-225 BC)
Seleucus III Keraunos (225-223 BC)
Antiochus III Megas (223-187 BC)
Seleucus IV Philopator (187-175 BC)
Antiochus IV Epiphanes (175-164 BC)
Antiochus V Eupator (164-161 BC)
Demetrius I Soter (161-150 BC)
Alexander I Balas (150-145 BC)
Demetrius II Nicator (145-138 BC)
Antiochus VI Dionysos (145-140 BC)
Diodotus Tryphon (140-138 BC)
Antiochus VII Eugertes (138-129 BC)”

Uno Correction:

If you review:

Iran Dynasties and Monarchs of 8000 Years
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/history/ira ... /index.htm

You will discover that Seleucid Dynasty occupied Iran, meaning the greater Iran consisting of the majority of the Persian Khashtarahs (States of Iran) until the reign of Seleucus II (246 BC - 225 BC) when primarily Arsaces [Arashk or Ashk I] (250 BC - 248 BC) tried but then Tirdates I [Tirdad I] (248 BC - 211 BC) practically eliminated the rule of Seleucids from the greater Iranian states. Of course there were a bunch of Seleucid local kings after the reign of Seleucus II (246 BC - 225 BC), but they did not rule Iran, yet they only ruled a little local kingdom which resided in Iran. This reduced size kingdom had ruler after ruler. In other words, after Seleucus II (246 BC - 225 BC), the Seleucids did not control Iran, but they only controlled a small region of Iran which got smaller and smaller until it was totally eliminated by the era of the final Seleucid local king. This is why practically and technically the control of Iran (most majorities of Iranian states) was out of Seleucid hands by 225 BC.

Even though Arsaces (Ashk I) crowned on 250 BC and jump started the Arsacid Dynasty of Iran, yet it was not until Tirdates I [Tirdad I] (248 BC - 211 BC) when Seleucids completely lost their grips of Iran, lost the war and become a small irrelevant state at the boonies corners of Iran. That is why in history we consider Seleucid’s rule of Iran officially dead by the end of Seleucus II (246 BC - 225 BC).

Seleucids were not the only dynasty who lost control of Iran yet they remained alive as local rulers for a few years or even a few hundred years controlling a small area or a few small villages or simply being appointed by the central government as the local rulers. This does not mean that Seleucids ruled Iran until Mithradates I [Mitradad I or Mehrdad I] (171 BC - 138 BC) reign. Notice that even after the reign of Mithradates I [Mitradad I or Mehrdad I] (171 BC - 138 BC) the Seleucids local kings continued to hang on some land and they were still calling themselves kings!

You can drag the list of Seleucid Dynasty not just until Demetrius II Nicator (145-138 BC) or Antiochus VII Eugertes (138-129 BC) but you can go indefinite until today! I am sure there exists some half breed Greek land owner living somewhere in Greater Iran who is the descendant of Seleucus and Alexander, and he still owns a piece of land, a cottage and a few cows and donkeys in some Iranian village but history does not fly that way and state that Seleucids are still ruling Iran at 2014 because “Abdul Kos Mashang de Seleucus of the Seleucids still owns a farm in some village next to Qazvin or Abarqu, Iran! Get it buddy?

That’s why Parthians started the Arsacid Dynasty at the reign of:

Arsaces [Arashk or Ashk I] (250 BC - 248 BC)

And the Seleucids technically died in Iran and seized rule at the reign of:

Tirdates I [Tirdad I] (248 BC - 211 BC)

But hey, if you insist that “Abdul Kos Mashang de Seleucus of the Seleucids still rules Iran, then more power to you, let’s go together and have some tea and Persian pastry with him in his cottage near Qazvin and hand him the crown of the Persian Empire, even though IRI and Imam Khamenei may not like it!

“Second, Persia did NOT appoint puppet Caesars in Rome nor run Rome as a puppet satellite state! During Valerian's campaign against the Persians, his son Gallienus was reigning as co-emperor in Rome, and when his father was captured, Gallienus just became the sole emperor. Persia did not appoint him as a client ruler! After Julian's death, the Roman officers elected the high-ranking officer Jovian as the next ruler. Again, Persia did NOT appoint him as a "puppet," even though he had to pay a high price to Shapour II to allow his soldiers to return to Roman territory. Overall, Persia NEVER ran Rome as a "puppet satellite state."

Dos Correction:

Persian Empire technically never ruled Rome because Persian Empire has never physically conquered the complete Roman territory. Mostly Persian Empire conquered the Asian territories of the Roman Empire and the border between the two went back and fore in to the Asia (Middle East).

But, After Valerianus, no son or general would have ruled Rome (for a good few years) without the blessing of Shapour:

8000 Years of Iranian History!
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/library/eng ... /index.htm

By puppet, we do not mean Iran ruled Rome but we mean due to defeat of Rome and defeat of Valerianus, from that point on and for a few years, no ruler ruled Rome without Shapour’s blessing and approval or else the war would continue on and it would surely be catastrophic for Rome.

“You also neglect to mention that Rome defeated Parthia/Persia as many times as Parthia/Persia defeated Rome! There are just a few examples:

General Publius Ventidius Bassus crushed King Pacorus I of Parthia at the Battle of Gindarus (38 BC), recovered all lost territory, and avenged the losses at Carrhae fifteen years earlier.

Emperor Trajan CRUSHED the Parthians during his campaign (113-117 AD), took Ctesiphone, and briefly annexed all of Mesopotamia! Had it not been for his timely death (and his merciful successor Hadrian), all of Parthia might have become a Roman province! Hadrian, however, spared Parthia. Because he viewed that the Roman Empire had become too big, he voluntarily withdrew from Mesopotamia.

In 164 AD, Emperor Lucius Verus attacked Parthia and took Ctesiphon again, and Parthia was saved only by a plague that struck the Roman soldiers and forced them to retreat. Armenia, however, was returned to the Roman orbit until the mid-3rd century.

In 198 AD, Emperor Septimius Severus won another crushing victory and took Ctesiphon yet again, in the most brutal sack of the city yet. This is what broke the back of Parthia and allowed the Sassanians to rise twenty years later.

Emperor Carus captured Ctesiphon in 283 AD, only being stopped when he was struck by lightning. Emperor Galerius captured the city in 299 AD as well, demanding a massive tribute before leaving. Overall, Rome beat Persia as much as Persia beat Rome!”

Tres Correction:

Rome and Persia were at each other’s throats for centuries and specifically they had a 60 year war before 631 AD and that was the reason for the Arabo-Muslims to conquer Persia by 651 AD and conquer all Asian and African territories of Rome. If it was not due to lack of strong navy, Arabs would also conquer Rome along with all her European territories. Rome and Persia got weak for decades of fighting and this was a major reason for defeat of both empires by the hands of Arabs.

Now it is a fact that Rome defeated Persia as much as Persia defeated Rome. I have no historical dispute with you on that; however, the whole western world and the whole world knows about the Roman victories over Iran, but no one (specifically in the west) knows about the Iran’s victories over Rome!

Everyone knows about the glory of Rome and the Roman victories over Iran. This is due to mass propaganda started from the Greco-Roman historians’ exaggerations (rather than scientific history) all the way to Hollywood historians’ revisions and inventions of a neo history!

Go around the west and around the world and then ask the average Joe about the Persian victories over Rome and it is unheard of! No one knows about it!

Then, why would I write about the Roman victories? Anyone can go to any search engine, library or movie archive and read about the Roman victories! I write about the Persian victories because no one except Persians (Greater Iran: Iran, Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan, etc.) knows about them! I am informing the world that there also existed Persian victories over Rome! Get it buddy?

In addition, you have stretched the truth and the real history where you credited Rome that they could practically taken over the complete Persian Empire in few occasions. No, they could not buddy! Persia would have never become a Roman province because:

a) Rome the same as Persia never had enough man power, arms and funds to completely take over the other.

b) Even hypothetically and in fantasy, if Rome would have taken over the complete Persia, still Persia would have not become only one province of Rome because Persian Empire was much larger than the Roman Empire; therefore, correctly speaking, Persia would have become maybe 10 or 15 or more provinces of Rome!

“I have a question about historical facts you mention too:

You mention that "Shapour spared both Valerian and Rome." Well, what was he going to do, CONQUER ROME? He perhaps could have conquered the Roman Levant and Anatolia, but Rome itself was far away in Italy! A Roman army would have stopped him LONG before he reached there.”

Cuatro Correction:

At that historical point, Persia did not have to win Rome by military and conquering land. The Emperor was captured, the Roman army defeated, Rome was economically broke and power struggle and chaos was prevailing in Rome. All Persia had to do was for Shapour to drag the war on and on and that would cause the collapse of Rome from within.

Look at it this way, Shapour did Rome and Valerianus a great favor by making peace, blessing his son and generals to rule and sparing his life and Rome’s life! Of course Shapour knew that if he would drag on the war, it also would have been costly for Iran but Rome was in no condition to survive the extended war. Most likely there would be power struggle, civil war, political chaos, economical chaos and division of Rome in a few pieces where one large piece would surely be owned by Iran! That (sparing Rome) is called Persian hospitality!

“You mention "Persian Hospitality," but did you know that Shapour used Valerian as a stepping stool and mounting block after he captured the emperor? The Roman soldiers were instantly put to hard labor on Shapour's building projects. That sounds like "hospitality" to me! (Not to slam them for this...it's definitely what Rome would have done to an invading army!)”

Cinco Correction:

You have answered yourself, in addition read the above explanation on Numero Cuatro Correction!

“You mention that "When Persia (Iran) ruled the world, Greeks were dozens of scattered city-states fighting amongst themselves and philosophizing nonsense in the Grecian Peninsula, and Romans did not even exist!" Romans DID exist; they just were an insignificant city-state.”

Have you ever heard of metaphors and styles of writings?!

“Persia was not "Democratic." The people did not elect the leaders. Just because a country has human rights does not make in democratic.”

Persia was a “Federal Empire” and ran by the code of “Cyrus Cylinder” which is by human rights; therefore, it was democratic in nature. Being democratic in nature does not mean that Persia was a democracy but it means what it means: Democratic by nature, which is much more than I can say about Greece and Rome who practiced slavery, Gladiator Fights, Mass Slaughter of animals including humans and etc.

Rome and Greece being democracies are nothing but western propaganda started by Greek Liars (Historians) and ongoing by Hollywood Liars (Historians).

Persia invented human rights, federalism, civilization and ruled the world while Greeks were a bunch of scattered city states philosophizing nonsense, creating Greek Myths and enjoying homosexual anal sex!

Civilization: Persia versus Greece and Rome
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/history/civ ... /index.htm

“And not to slam Persia (again, that's not the point of this message) but name me ONE Persian philosopher who had as much impact as any of the Greek ones.”

Seis Correction:

I. Please have in mind that in 2 separate occasions (Greco-Macedonian and Arabo-Islamic Invasions), Alexander the homosexual drunk and Omar the Barbarian have leveled Iranian libraries and burned books. This is why the majority of the Persian pre-Islamic music, art, scripture, poetry, literature and philosophy are lost forever.

II. Iran has major philosophers who contributed to human civilization:

Historically Famous Iranian Scientists
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/history/sci ... /index.htm

But if you are specifically speaking of the Persian philosophy before Islam, then you must be kidding me because Persian philosophers are global:

- Zarathustra Spitmata Founder of Zoroastrianism (Persian Dualism and Universal Intelligence)
Zarathustra is a giant in comparison to Plato and Greek Philosophers. Nietzsche bows to Zarathustra. It all depends where do you go and who do you ask! In west the average Joe does not know Zarathustra but in east he surely knows him.

Zoroastra and Zoroastrianism, The Real Story!

Faravahar History and Art Galleries

Read this debate:

Philosophy of Existence Debate: Nicholas Ginex vs. Ahreeman X

- Mani Founder of Manichaeism (Art Admiration)

- Mazdak Founder of Mazdakism (First Communists)

Etc.

But let us forget about the entire above, how about:

- Cyrus the Great? He contributed the first human rights declaration to the world. If that is not considered philosophy and he is not considered a philosopher, then I do not know what does?!

Persian Empire system of government was based on teachings of Cyrus. He is the greatest Persian Philosopher of them all.

Cyrus Cylinder
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/history/cyr ... /index.htm

“Greece and Rome do NOT owe their entire culture to Persians,”

No they do not owe their entire culture to Persians because Persian teachings had no part in Greco-Roman:
Slavery
Gladiator Battles
Unjust Inhuman Practices
Mass slaughter of Animals including Humans (Christians, etc.)
Greco-Roman Mythical Stories and Nonsense
Mass Orgies
Homosexual Anal Fixations
Power Corruptions
Social Corruptions

Etc.

Persians only had parts in teaching the human parts of the Greco-Roman Civilization to them!

Thanks to Persians, today’s globe has a civilization and the West has a civilization!

“though the Persians DID have a lot of influence among both cultures.”

How sweet of you to acknowledge that!

“In conclusion, this message was not intended to slam Persian culture and history. but just to correct some historical inaccuracies on your site. I hope you take this into account!”

No offence taken; however, please notice that above I have proven that:

“There exists No Historical Inaccuracies in IPC Iran History.”

IPC Iran History is Pure Persian Pride but Logical and Accurate.

J Popper, you have tried and you had legitimate subjects brought up for view and discussion; however, this does not change the fact that:

“There exists No Historical Inaccuracies in IPC Iran History.”

“DEATH TO RADICAL ISLAM!!!”

Problem is not Radical Islam but it is Islam itself. Islam is radical and Islam is terrorism and Muhammad was a terrorist.

“P.S. I found some images of Persian Reenactors for you. This is a group that does many periods, including Persian.”

How sweet of you. Thank you very much. I will use them in the future articles and books.

Thank you for your e-mail, kind words, critics, readership and spirit as a history buff and enthusiast. Loved to hear from you.

Best Wishes …..

Who loves you baby?
Ahreeman indeed!
Who else?

Amen!
AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Why Iran Politics Club Doesn't Allow Blogs?

Postby Ahreeman X » Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:43 pm

Why Iran Politics Club Doesn't Allow Blogs?
Why Not IPC Blogs?

Folks:

Many have been asking in parts, the different questions asked by this reader. When answering her, I shall answer all. Here is a multiple questions E-mail which makes some pretty interesting points; therefore, I was bound to reply and post it here:

Subject: Why Not IPC Blogs?
Name: Mozhgan Moqadam
Date: October 3, 2014

Dorud bar Sheytoon

How are you? I wish you well and I have a few questions for you.

1. Why profanity in IPC?
2. Why nudity in IPC?
3. Why so hard to join IPC forum?
4. Why not IPC blogs?

I think these are valid questions and I deserve answers. I wish you read this letter and respond to it. Waiting for your respond.

Long time fan who loves you and your site
Mozhi

To: Mozhi
Date: November 15, 2014

Greetings Mozhgan jan:

Indeed they are valid questions, short and to the point. Indeed they deserve answers, specifically for a long time fan such as you. So let’s roll,

“1. Why profanity in IPC?”

Darling, this is not a religious service but this is the largest Iranian website in the globe, most read Iranian political website in the globe and one of the top 10 most viewed Iranian website in the globe. Things get very passionate here, simply because us Persians are passionate people about our beliefs and point of views. There is no political correctness in IPC but every reader or member gains something from IPC. We teach and learn from each other. However, if the language bothers you or anyone else, then by all means, this is a free country, free Internet and free website, if you cannot take the heat, then I beg you to shut away from IPC and tune in to more politically correct websites such as IRIB (Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting), CNN or Good Christian Broadcasting!

“2. Why nudity in IPC?”

Dearest Darling, you the same as many other friends are giving me the 90 degrees about nudity. Due to political and commercial pressure we have removed nude modeling from IPC. You can’t even see anymore full naked bodies, frontal nudity, not even a single lousy nipple! All models are now behaving!

Believe it or not, the number of people amongst the readers who want nudity are 20 times more than the number of readers who don’t (such as you)! We have a small number of readers who reject any sort of nudity, not even a little peekalou. Majority of readers insist on full body nudity and again believe it or not it is not only men who demand nudity but women are also demanding nudity. Amongst the women who demand nudity are IPC female members and readers, Iranian musicians, artists, photographers, painters, sculptors, film makers, authors, models and specifically students.

For God’s sake, there is barely any nudity left in IPC. What do you want us to do, put chador on women’s bodies? You do comprehend that IPC is the most liberated Iranian website in the world and IPC readers are amongst the most liberated men and women of the Iranian society, don’t you?

Also have in mind that IPC is an R Rated Website. If you need a G Rated Website, you are always welcome to switch from IPC to Cartoon Network, Disney Channel or Bachehaye Khub Site!

Paleeeeese give me a break!

“3. Why so hard to join IPC forum?”

That is simply not true. IPC Club (Forum) is a free forum. Everyone can join and everyone can post almost anything they desire. Check the rules:

IPC Registration
ucp.php?mode=register

Everyone can read IPC and it is open to the public. Everyone can join IPC and do whatever they please but not trash the club (review the rules).

If you are referring to the hardness of questions at the registration form, they have a purpose. The reason is for spammers not to join. If we do not input them, then by average, 50 spammers per day will join the club, post and trash the club. Spammers join the club to post free ads, promote their sites, post rubbish, post porn or simply get our members’ e-mails to spam them!

We do not allow spammers in for security of our members’ information and e-mails. We do not let spammers in to keep the club clean.

Also we do not need garbage in the club. A great number of people join IPC to trash IPC. They have political agenda (IRI Saboteurs), personal agenda (Hackers) or they are simply psychos (Interrupters and Agitators). So if you are talking about this crew, then yes, by all means unlike many other forums who welcome thousands of people in, IPC actively kicks thousands of people out!

We do not need thousands of people trashing the forum and post spam and rubbish. We want substantial posts. Our readers have the highest quality of taste and they want to read substantial posts, not garbage!

But then again, if this bothers you, then there are 1001 Kos O She’r Iranian forums to join to read Kos O She’r and post Kos O She’r in them. It’s a Zoo out there and you are welcome to cruise!

However I can see that as a long time fan, you are a member of IPC Forum and a reader of IPC Website, so you must have like it here or else you would have left a long ago!

There exists no other Free Speech Iranian political forum or non political forum as free as IPC Forum and you know it. Everyone is welcome:

IPC Forum
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/

“4. Why not IPC blogs?”

Again comes the issue of quality. As I stated, IPC readers are intellectuals of high taste and quality. Our authors are the best that the Iranian cyber community and the friends of Iran have to offer. IPC readers and members are not here for quantity but they are here for quality. They are not here to read or view a bombardment of rubbish posts and articles by any Joe Shmoe, Hassan, Hussein and Bache Naneh who has a fight with his Mom and decides to become a writer or journalist on the web!

We have the best Iranian authors, writers, artists, cartoonists, painters, poets, photographers and other substantial individuals posting their work in IPC because IPC has traffic and is the largest Iranian website in the world.

Hypothetically, if we open the door and allow all to post anything in IPC, then:

a. What would be the difference between IPC and other Iranian sites?
b. Will the best of Iran still post in IPC?
c. Will IPC still remain as the largest Iranian website in the world?
d. Will we be able to keep our quality readers?
e. Will we be able to maintain our quality website?

Think about it?

There are tons of Iranian Blogs out there in the Cyber Zoo. Do you want to turn IPC to yet another one?

Think about it?

You may say that IPC as is, does not consider as a user friendly or writer friendly site because it is limited to a few authors.

I will answer you in this manner,

A Few Good Men and Women make a Great Site. Thousands of Average and Low Quality men and women make a mediocre or below average site like thousands of Iranian Websites and blogs out there. Is this what you want to turn IPC to?

But having a select few writers, posters and other talents, does not mean that we are keeping the “Talents” out of IPC. Hell no!

We Welcome All Talents in to IPC

If you are talented and if you have talent as an author, writer, poet, cartoonist, photographer, artist, painter, musician or any other substantial individual, then by all means please join us in IPC.

As a matter of fact, I encourage you to post in IPC Forum and if you are good enough, we will publish you in the IPC Website.

You post and publish yourself in the IPC Forum.
We will publish you in the IPC Website.

Who is stopping you?
IPC is the most Free Speech and Democratic Forum and Site on the web.

But if the intention is to open the doors and make it a zoo in here, then the answer is no.

No, we do not have a blog or blogs and we do not want any blogs.
For the same reason that we control the traffic in the Forum, because we do not want the forum to become a safe haven for spammers, hackers, trashers and saboteurs.
In the past we had a zoo on our hand, so we do not need to have another zoo on our hand.

IPC is not some bang o Salavat teenage blog to post Kos O She’r.

Do you want to post and read Kos O She’r?
Then there are thousands of Iranian Blogs out there!

Do you want to post and read Substance?
Then IPC Website and Forum welcomes you.
Everyone is welcomed.
Who is stopping you?

But, the question is:

Do you want to post and read “Kos Al She’riyat” and “Mozakhrafat” or “Substance”?

My colleagues and I did not spend over a decade of our lives on IPC to yet become another Bang O Salavat Iranian Blog and Site.

This is why IPC is IPC and every other Iranian Blog and Site is not IPC!
This is why Iranians jump over each other’s shoulder to be published in IPC!
This is why the informed masses read and support IPC.
This is why the Student Movement, Democratic Movement, Iranian Opposition and the Informed Iranian Public reads IPC and supports IPC.
This is why there exists only one IPC.
This is why this is IPC and everything else out there is not!

Mozhgan jan,

I hope that I have clarified your questions and my stands. I have a vision and I have a mission for Iran and Iranians. I will not compromise my vision and my mission for any amount of money, anything or anyone. Even if God from the Heavens comes down and differs, I promise you that I will kick God back to his Heaven and stick with my vision and mission.

I do not compromise, I do not give in and I shall always do it “My Way”.
So far, so good and the Public supports me and IPC.
The public supports me because I am Ahreeman X.
If I change, will there be any guarantee that the public will still support me?
Think about it baby?

Who loves you baby?
Ahreeman indeed!
Who else?

Many loves and kisses
Ahreeman X
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Ahreeman Where are you?

Postby Ahreeman X » Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:37 am

Where are you?

Here is a good trade of words between the Web Mistress and I:

Subject: Where are you?
Name: Catayoun Razmjou
Date: July 6, 2015

Hello Great Satan

Where are you? When you tend to disappear from face of the earth, at least let me know what’s going on, will you? I know you’re doing some technical work on the website because I check the network but what are you doing? You need to get in touch with me, I’ll have a lot to discuss with you. IM, Video Call or phone me. At least write to me.

Have you checked the search engines lately? Lots of negative reviews about you on the net? What will you do about them?

Why don’t you post something on the forum? Without you, there’s no action, debate, discussion and fun. Do the forum?

Where are you? What are you up to? Suspense is killing me. What’s wrong with you? I hate it when you disappear without a trace and a word. Where the hell are you?

I’ll be in States when I finish this web security project.

Boos boos smooches
Cat

To: Cat
Date: July 26, 2015

“Where are you?”

Out and about!

You know me, when on travel, trip or expedition; “no technology” is the keyword for me. No computers when on the move.

“Hello Great Satan”

Hello Catwoman. I am only a Small Satan living in the Land of the Great Satan!

“Where are you?”

How many times do you ask?

“When you tend to disappear from face of the earth, at least let me know what’s going on, will you?”

I did not know that I had to report to you about my whereabouts and occupations, Mom! I just take off and go. It’s good for security and it’s good for my soul.

But if you must know, then I have to inform you that I have been occupied with:

I. Business Trip
II. Political Trip
III. Archeological Expedition
IV. Creating Changes to the Network

“I know you’re doing some technical work on the website because I check the network but what are you doing?”

You are the tech security wizard, you tell me? It’s for me to know and for you to find out?

About the details, I’ll inform you when you get back from Africa but in a nutshell:

I. Took some action for security
II. Statistics Systems changes
III. Still converting old style pages to new style pages. As huge as is IPC, it is still going on and it will go on for months.

“You need to get in touch with me,”

That is what I am doing now! Better late than never!

“ I’ll have a lot to discuss with you. IM, Video Call or phone me.”

I’m back to San Diego and when you’ll be back from Africa, drop by San Diego and we discuss in person.

“ At least write to me.”

I just did! And it’s so special that I am including it to “E-mails to Ahreeman” Thread!

“Have you checked the search engines lately? Lots of negative reviews about you on the net?”

Ahhhhhh, interesting issue, you brought up! I am often asked the same question; therefore, one more time, I shall answer for you and for all:

Mark my word,

{No publicity is bad publicity.}
{All Publicity are good publicity.}

Negative reviews, slander, graphic web language, horrible remarks, web lies, negative forum replies, critical blog posts and negative articles about me and/or IPC are all good publicity for me and IPC.

I will panic when they stop cussing me out and write negative remarks about me! I start panic when they ignore me!

I love negative remarks, slander, bad reviews and negative articles! That is great publicity for me and IPC. The more they trash me, the more they create curiosity amongst the readers who have never heard of me and it makes them to actually go tune to IPC and read what I write!

Negative reviews bring me more and more readers and potential fans! I love it and I can’t get enough of them!

You look at the bad reviews as a series of lies and slander, a web of lies bashing me and IPC. Negative reviews from Hezbollah, Shahollah, Liberals, IRI Lobby, Muslims, The Left, The Right, Environmental Wackos, Animal Rights Nut Jobs, Tree Huggers, Vegetarians, Vegans, Racists, Anarchists, Eco Terrorists, Fat Ladies, Militant Gays, Psycho Killers, Mossadeqists, Old Fart Monarchists and Ugly Persian Girls with Big Butts are my food! I welcome them all. They are keys to my success!

Controversy is my middle name!

For those who know me, they know me well,
For those who don’t, they can go to Hell!

Either the web community knows me or don’t. If they do (no matter if they like me or hate me), they read IPC. If they don’t, then these bozos will make sure that they will know me. Next thing you know, they will read me!

Hey, it is a Win-Win Situation for me!

Good Publicity brings more readers.
Bad Publicity brings much more readers!

I beg them all, please write more and more bad reviews about me and publish them all over the net! And palease, pretty please do not ever remove them!

“What will you do about them?”

I just did! I welcome them all!

“Why don’t you post something on the forum?”

I am! I am going to post this shortly!

“Without you, there’s no action, debate, discussion and fun. Do the forum?”

Why is that?

Must I be here at all times for the club to become alive? Why does everyone wants me to be here and post, so they can chit chat, debate, trash talk and discuss issues with me? Why don’t they discuss issues amongst themselves? Why is it necessary for me to be here? Why don’t IPC members speak to each other and they only speak to me? Why can’t this club be alive without me? How come every time I am away, this club goes to coma?

I encourage you and all to ask yourselves these questions?

And what will happen if I die? Will you guys get boards and nails and then close down the doors of the IPC Club? Can’t you exist without me? Can’t you conduct discussions without me? Why don’t you talk to each other?

“Where are you?”

How many times will you ask and how many times must I answer?!

“What are you up to?”

Curiosity killed the Cat! And you are the Cat! Hey, I made a funny! \:D/

“Suspense is killing me.”

Suffer my friend, suffer in silence! Stay hungry my friend, stay thirsty my friend! Juicy stuff will eventually come out! Stay anxious my friend. Stay thirsty my friendsssssssss (snake sound) ……… :devbrowed:

“What’s wrong with you?”

You mean beside psychotic behavior, obsessive compulsive personality, germophobia, neat freakism, sadistic personality, S&M, Extreme Violence, Love for Torture, Passion for Lust, Ranting Wild, Rebel Rousing, Anti Social Behavior, Blood Thirst, Vengefulness, Never forget and never forgive, chasing after chunky little blondes and urge to bite them on their butts and chunky thighs (butcher syndrome), and often injecting myself with truth serum to stay Real and to avoid becoming a hypocrite and a Career Exilist and ……..??? :devnoid:

“I hate it when you disappear without a trace and a word.”

Word up, here’s a word:

But… I love to love you baby …
Iyyyyyyy love to love you baby ….
Ahhhhhhhhyyyyyy love to love you baby …
Ahhhh Ahhh Ayyyyyyyyy love to love you baby …
Eye love to love you baby ….
:devgrin:
Remember that one by Donna Summer?

“Where the hell are you?”

You said it: In Depths of Hell! Hell baby, Hell! After all, I have a reputation to maintain, I am Ahreeman from the Under! :devlaugh:

“I’ll be in States when I finish this web security project.”

See ya!

“Boos boos smooches”

Malach Molooch, what a wet kiss! :devprised:

“Cat”

“Gorg Ali dar Qorbat”
(Gorg Ali the Exiled wolf)
:wolfen:

Hey Cat, take it easy, you should know me by now, as always unpredictable and full of surprises!

Who loves you baby?
Ahreeman indeed!
Who else?!

Amen!

Dr. X
:firedvl:
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby CR » Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:58 pm

You are so silly and funny, you never give a straight answer and you always tell the bitter truth with a blend of sweet humor. I'll see you when I get back.

Boos Boos
:lips:
A day you haven't learned a new, is a day lost!
CR
Captain
Captain

Request for Interview with Ahreeman X

Postby CR » Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:17 pm

Request for Interview with Ahreeman X

Here is a series of e-mail trades between a TV/Radio Program/Station and Ahreeman; a good informative one to read and to learn about what we are dealing with, due to Muslim Brothers’ love for us!

Regards,

Catayoun Razmjou
IPC Web Mistress
IPC Office

http://iranpoliticsclub.net/

Enjoy:

Subject: Request for an internationally syndicated Interview
Name: Rob McConnell
Date: July 14, 2015

Dear Dr X:

My name is Rob McConnell the host of the internationally syndicated radio show, The ‘X’ Zone and I would like to invite you onto my show this evening from 9 pm – 10 pm Eastern to discuss the new Iran Nuclear Deal that was signed overnight.

You are highly recommended by Mr. Nicholas Ginex and I will look forward to your reply.

All the very best,

Rob McConnell,
Host & Executive Producer,
The ‘X’ Zone Radio Show and The ‘X’ Zone TV Show,
Divisions of REL-MAR McConnell Media Company,
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, J3L 4K4
Toll Free: (800) 610-7035 Ext 852
Tel: (905) 575-1222
Fax: (289) 216-0814
Archives: http://www.xzonearchives.com
Email: onair@xzoneradiotv.com

To: Rob McConnell
Date: July 24, 2015

Greetings Mr. Rob McConnell:

Obviously the interview is over and I missed it; however, I heard it and it was a good one by you and Brother Nicholas. Pardon me for the late reply. When I travel away from home for business, politics (Iran or US) and expeditions (archeological, historical and scientific), I stay away from technology, this includes computers and e-mails. When I tend to disappear for a while, sometimes I miss important e-mails such as yours. I often tell my comrades, associates and friends that do not worry if I late reply, thus I must be up to no good out of the country!

In addition, we receive hundreds of e-mails a month and we read and reply to them from old to new, this also can cause missing an important e-mail which is new!

We were also experiencing the website and network being off the net for a few days, this time due to technical issues of changing registrars (and not hacking and sabotage by good Muslims)! So I had to attend to that issue.
Thanks for the invitation and sorry about the late reply. Maybe it worked for the best, thus I am way too controversial and politically incorrect for TV and Radio!

Best wishes

Cheers
AX

Subject: Request for an internationally syndicated Interview
Name: Laura Rogers
Date: July 27, 2015

Greetings:

Thank you for your reply!

After reading your email to me, Rob McConnell has requested that I try and book you on The ‘X’ Zone Radio Show on Tuesday, August 11, 2015 from 10 pm – 11 pm Eastern.

If this works for you, please let me know at your earliest convenience and please make certain that you have supplied us with the following details which are necessary for your interview:

1.your most recent bio;
2. the telephone number or Skype contact information;
3. the website to promote during you’re your interview;
4. 12 questions that you believe that our listeners would be interested in hearing you answer.

I will look forward to your reply.

All the very best,

Laura Rogers,
Senior Producer,
The ‘X’ Zone Radio / TV Show with Rob McConnell,
A Division of REL-MAR McConnell Media Company,
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
http://www.xzonetv.com,
laurarogers@xzonetv.com
Toll Free: (800) 610-7035
Tel: (905) 575-1222

To: Laura Rogers
Date: July 27, 2015

Greetings Ms. Laura Rogers and Mr. Rob McConnell:

Good day to you and hope you are doing great. I would like to thank you for your invitation and I do certainly appreciate your interest in me. Please do not take this a wrong way but in the past I have declined TV and Radio interviews by many outlets including but not limited to FOX, CNN and Local Networks. Why you ask?

I. I am a very controversial and politically incorrect person and I hate my words to be censored, edited, revised and reloaded as desired for the public to view and hear!

II. Practically every major Iranian opposition leader, media lord and personality has been assassinated by the IRI Regime or their satellite pets (Hezbollah, Hamas, Afghan Shiites, Bosnian Muslims, Syrian Secret Service, Yemenis Shiites, etc.). I am still alive despite working with the opposition for 35 + years and working with IPC for 15 + years. There are 2 reasons for that:

A. I am very cautious (high security)
B. I am very violent (same as Muslims)

In America, administration speaks of Islam as Religion of Peace while the enemy is beheading Americans in the Middle East and then America wonders why she is losing this war!

In IPC, we do not believe in an Eye for an Eye but we believe in 10 (of their) Eyes for an Eye (of ours)! This is why IPC is still here after 15 years of Muslim Web Sabotage and Muslim Assassination Attempts (on my comrades and I)! Extreme violence is the key to survival!

III. Today’s wars are fought on cyber space. IPC is a 24 hour Anti IRI, Anti Islam and Anti Islamism propaganda machine in the face of the Mullahs, now for 15 years. IPC is a Persian version of New York Times and the largest Iranian website / network in English and in the globe.

IRI is a regional power and is building a Shiite Empire to control the whole Middle East. Thanks to Hussein Obama’s 2 terms of incompetence (only topped by Jimmy Carter), so far they have been successful. The worst enemy of the Iranian Opposition, Student Movement and Democratic Movement is not the IRI (Islamic Republic of Iran) Regime, but it is the Obama’s Socialist Islamist Regime in America!

In 2 occasions, Muslim Brother, Hussein Obama has shafted the Iranian Opposition! On 2009 Revolts, he did not back us but he backed Ahmadinejad by flirting with IRI! In 2015, once again he did not back us but he backed Rouhani by making a Dirty Deal with IRI, shafting both the American and the Iranian people; furthermore, shafting the US Constitution and the Global Democracy!

IRI has done its best to eliminate IPC and I, sabotage the network or at least get it off the air. Despite their great attempts, so far so good. Whatever tech tactic they come up with, we come up with a new one! 25 % of our readers live inside Iran (student movement, democratic movement and opposition). For an English language website which is blocked and banned inside Iran, our readers read IPC on daily basis via proxies, filter breakers and siphon system. IPC is the largest Iranian website n the world and VEVAK can simply not block the flow of information by IPC to Iran.

Cyber wars include tracing via any opening to any unknown outlet through any system (Skype, Net Meeting, Fax, etc.). We can track anyone, anywhere and through anything to their house steps, and so can they!

So as you can see, as a freedom fighter, a journalist and a conservative activist involved in the politics of Iran and America, I am fighting on 2 fronts with Muslim Brothers! The domestic Brother Hussein (Obama) and with the foreign Brother Hassan (Rouhani). Hussein and Hassan got all the power, money, technology and means provided by the American Liberal Democrats, American Marxist Islamists, Iranian Fundamentalists and Iranian Reformists. IPC on the other hand survives by a thread and the popular vote. We are like a mouse fighting 2 elephants who are making dirty deals with each other!

To keep this cyber war going and remain in one piece, I must remain low key and believe me, for a showman like me, it is a hard thing to do!

I must watch my moves because my life does not only belong to me but IPC is the voice of the Iranian Opposition.

I only discussed these issues with you because I believe you are doing good work and you deserve an explanation for the decline. Maybe in the future and in the brighter days, we can do a project together, but for now everything you need to know about me, IPC and my comrades are here to view:

Iran Politics Club

Some good links to review:

Reasons for the Birth of IRI
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/history/birth-IRI/index.htm

Muslim Child Brides Pedophile Weddings Gallery
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/photos/musl ... /index.htm

True Obama, Hillary, Pelosi, etc. - Chador Gallery 2: Funny Humor but Sadly True
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/photos/chador2/index.htm

Islam Index
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/islam/index.htm

History Index
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/history/index.htm

Iran Politics Club

Ps: I will cc this e-mail to Nicholas because he is also involved with you, he is a bright mind, he is a comrade and my brother.

Best wishes and keep up the good work

With hope for brighter days ……

Amen!

AX
CR
Captain
Captain

Israel Lobby and US Foreign Policy

Postby Ahreeman X » Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:37 pm

Israel Lobby and US Foreign Policy

From the Desk of Ahreeman X

Folks:

This is a good one from one of our authors. Amid Haghighatjoo is an IPC valuable author.

Amid Haghighatjoo Index
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/authors/ami ... /index.htm

We have our differences but Amid is a respectable scholar. Here is a trade of words and a dialogue which may be of interest to all. There is no private issues discussed in the e-mail; therefore, it can be published in the club. Enjoy and educate yourselves:

Subject: Israel Lobby and US Foreign Policy
Date: August 30, 2015

Dear Ahreeman

I have finished the translation and twice edited the Israel Lobby and The American Foreign Policy book which I am attaching to this email. Please let me know when I shall look at my site to see it has been added to my books.

Kind regards

To: Amid Haghighatjoo

Amid Jan:

Hope you are healthy and happy.

John Mirshaemeir and Stephen Walt are a couple of liberal professors who are heavily pro Arabs. This book is nothing but Arab Propaganda. This book is indoctrinating Anti Semitism.

John Mirshaemeir and Stephen Walt are typical American liberal professors and representatives of the “American Liberal Educational System” which indoctrinates students on daily basis. This is why the American Liberal Educational System is 14th in the world. By majority, American liberal educational system teaches nothing but lies.

As an Ex professor, director of IT of a department and person in charge of hiring and firing professors, throughout my complete academic career, I have been fighting liberal professors and the Liberal Establishment in the educational system.

A Day at a Jebhei Liberal's Office!
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/founder/jeb ... /index.htm

Ahreeman X at the University
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/photos/AX-u ... /index.htm

I was loved by the student body and hated by the administration. I was voted by the student body as the most popular professor in the Computer Science Department for 5 years in a row. I was teaching 6 courses and the admin needed me or else they would have loved to get rid of me. Have in mind that no one teaches 6 courses per semester. Maybe 1 or 2 but not 6!

People like these two, do not allow an opposing voice to teach in the universities! These 2 are everything that I fought against in the American educational system. I had a decade of hell fighting liberal professors, deans and presidents like these two in the American universities.

Israel Lobby and US Foreign Policy is basically an Anti Semite and Pro Arab propaganda. Many parts of the book is basically stolen from other valid scholars such as Professor Benny Morris and others who are valid professors of the Middle Eastern history and philosophy, then they twisted the parts and turned them as fabricated evidence to prove their points in their own favors.

But of course, this book is a typical book well read and perfect for the typical Middle Eastern, conspiracy theorists. They love it over there, As long as it is Anti Jew and Pro Arab, as long as it is full of conspiracy theories without substance and evidence, Middle Easterners love it.

Do you know who endorsed this book?
Osama Bin Laden

Do you know who blessed this book?
IRIB, Press TV and Jame Jam, the 3 major IRI media mouthpieces

I am sure that you have put a good amount of time translating this book and I am sure that it will sell good inside Iran because many inside Iran and Middle East feed on rhetoric like this. The whole world is based on conspiracy theories in Middle East.

On the other hand, in IPC we deal with facts. I am a rational person and I do not deal with fantasy.

No one denies the effect of the Jewish lobby on US foreign policy but this book is way out there in LaLa Land!

This book serves the Arab benefits and you do understand that I am a hardcore Persian nationalist and against the Arab Imperialism and Pan Arabism.

The reason Iran is screwed is because of Islam and Arabs. People are starving in Iran and the Mullahs are sending all the money to Lebanon, Palestine, Yemen, Syria and every other Shiite Hole to support the Arab terrorist groups such as Hamas, Hezbollah, Muslim Brotherhood, Al Jihad and so on …

I could be careless for the Arab cause, Palestinian cause and Islamic cause. I cannot stand Arabo-Muslims.

I have no love affair with the jews but at least jews are civilized and Arabs are not!

Also the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Any enemy of IRI is my friend.

So with all due respect for you as a translator and an IPC author, I rather eat Shiite and die choking than to publish Pro Arab propaganda in IPC. The hell with Palestinian cause, Arab struggle and Arab Spring.

You can ask Hussein Obama to support his Muslim brothers but I rather spray them like cockroaches!

No Persian nationalist can support the Arab Struggle because Arabo-Muslims are the natural enemy of Iran and Iranians.

But of course, we had this discussion before and you know where I stand. I am a world apart from you on this issue.

I am a hardcore American Tea Party conservative and I am a Persian Nationalist.

I do not particularly care about Jews or Arabs; however, I consider Jews as civilized people and Israel as a democracy, yet I consider Arabs are mostly (by majority) barbarian sub-human savages. But also there are exceptions and some Arabs are intelligent beings.

In the Middle East, amongst a sea of Arabs; Iran and Israel are two non Arab nations which must be natural allies.

The bottom line is that Jews are historical and knowledgeable people but Arabs are sand lizards, fanatics and backward.

You can call me anything you like, racist, Pan Iranist, Unfair, politically incorrect or whatever, but I am fed up with Arabo-Muslims, Islam and IRI.

As I stated before, do not expect, me to shed a tear for Palestinian cause because Palestinians brought Khomeini and IRI to power. Remember Arafat?

Again, with all due respect to you as a person, this book is nothing but Arab Propaganda and it is best to publish it inside Iran and sell it to conspiracy theorists, Hezbollah and Islamists. Of course you can also sell this book to the IRI Lobby in America like NIAC and PAAIA, but as far as IPC, I rather be hung upside down by the balls than to publish anything pro Arab and Islam.

Pure Persian Pride

Amen!

Ahreeman X
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Censoring Iranian Models

Postby CR » Tue May 17, 2016 3:28 pm

Censoring Iranian Models

Looks like Ahreeman hasn’t updated this thread and shared any of his so many emails with you, so this turn, I’ll share one of mine from an Italian Internet rambler with broken English who criticized us! I’m just pulling his leg, of course! I’m invading Ahreeman’s thread! Check this one out:

Subject: Criticize to You
Date: May 14, 2016

Why you did such a censorship with model pictures.

It is funny that you always talk about anti-hijab subjects but at same time apply hijab on the model pics. You act like Islamic governments. If you don't have the courage to put uncensored picture on your site, so take all of them down and shut your mouth.

Nudography is an art and those models are brave artists. That was freely chosen then you forbid that.

If you wan to fight with mistaken belief, so start that with yourself.

To: Fat

Dear Big Mouth

I m going to reply on behalf of Ahreeman and myself.

You have the pleasure of a respond by your Goddess, now you can kiss my feet.

It is easy for someone like you to sit on the side and view IPC and then criticize. It is very hard to publish IPC.

If you recall, in the past all models were fully nude, even full frontal and rear nudity. Heavy criticizing from advertisers, donors, politicians and some readers (which you are none) have forced us to cover up a bit and seize publishing full frontal and rear nudity.

It is very easy for a random viewer such as you to insult and run your mouth but it is a way different story to publish the largest Iranian website in the world and keep everyone happy now for over 15 years.

Stop talking and lick my boots and kiss my feet

Your goddess
Cat
CR
Captain
Captain

Iran Models Section - Possible Policy Change

Postby Ahreeman X » Tue May 17, 2016 7:11 pm

Iran Models Section - Possible Policy Change

Cat and All:

Note please,

I am considering to change policy about models pages. Possible remaking of all pages in this manner:

No photo-shop cover ups
But then again
No privates (front or back) shots

So in a way there will be more nude photo arts and less exposure shots.

We may have to update, change all models pages and for most remove censors.

Further meetings and decision making is needed.

There will be announcement of the results.

Cheers
AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

PreviousNext

Return to Comments on IPC Website Room