Good day to friends

Take your shoes off, come on in, sit on the Persian rug, have a cup of Persian Tea & introduce yourself. Tell us about yourself. Reveal as much as you desire.

Moderator: Club Operations

Good day to friends

Postby Atusa Qajar » Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:26 am

Good Day

Dear Friends, to those who are not familiar with me, I am the person behind the IPC ID. Everyone in Operations uses the IPC ID, but mostly, I am the person behind the IPC ID. The irony is that I am not the Admin of the club! CA, CR, Q, AX, others do the Admin job, but I often use the IPC ID, because I am in charge of communications. In a nutshell, what I do is I make sure the secure "IPC Communication Network" which includes all the communications through audio/video net meeting, instant messenging, voice chat and other forms, between operation members in America, Overseas and Iran, goes safe and secure. You can call me the Communication Network Admin, that is what I do. Health and Happiness be upon you.

Regards,
AQ
I am a Liberated Woman.
I am a Danger to Islam and Muslims.
Atusa Qajar
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3

Postby Chic Moda » Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:20 pm

Update

Atusa Qajar's duty was not to be the Administrative Assistant of the IPC Office and to post IPC Office's announcements in the IPC Club and around the Internet, but in addition to her duties, for a while, she was helping us by doing these chores. I am the person who does these chores. I thank Atusa for her help to cover for me.

Best Regards,
CA
(Catayoun Afshar)
Ahuramazda
Shahanshah
Iran-Zamin
Chic Moda
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Edelge » Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:53 pm

It looks like Check-Mona is Savak-Atusa’s main squeeze? Now where does Machinegun-Q fit in this relationship, inquiring minds demand to know? I personally think that Check Mona General is in three-sum stuff, but lets not forget Machinegun-Q’s revealing past confessions.
Edelge
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Atusa Qajar » Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:11 pm

Hello people

I haven’t visited here for a long time. I came back and checked my PM and what have I seen? Idiotic messages from that Turk, Maday ](*,) ! I wanted to officially announce my come back as the club admin. I will not have a lot of time to spend here, because I will operate the IPC Operations’ Communication Networks (Instant Messengings, Voice Chats, Video Net Meetings and e-mails), but I will manage to admin the club [-o< .

Regards,
AQ :D
I am a Liberated Woman.
I am a Danger to Islam and Muslims.
Atusa Qajar
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3

Return to Introduction Room