Help IRAN take over the world!

Discuss various issues & post various subjects, not belonging in any other room, over here. Announce & discuss various cultural events, concerts, shows, plays, movies, seminars, poetry nights, dance parties, standup comedies, gatherings, reunions, soccer & sports events, Persian cuisine & fine dining, love & romance, relationships & marriage & all other general topics here.

Moderator: Club Operations

Help IRAN take over the world!

Postby javidan » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:56 am

Hello Brothers and Sisters,

eRepublik (www.erepublik.com) is a new interesting and very entertaining textbased game which hardly takes time to play. In eRepublik you can play in different countries of the world (Iran, one of them!) and in each country you can find a job and work, start a company, join a political party, vote for presidents and mayors, make a newspaper, become a soldier and help us protect Iran!

Since the game is new, you need an invite from someone. I got 5 invites that I can give to the 5 first members that want, and once these5 members register, both of them get 2 invites each which they can send to other members waiting! PM me any email you want the invite to be sent to, or write it here if you don't mind!

The game is completely free! It doesn't take more than five minutes each day to play it, since it's text based!

Please come, register - join Iran as country and help making it the greatest! It doesn't matter what regime we like, what we hate etc. This is about Iran!

[not needed to know, but fun if you want to and have time!]
Serveral countries in the game have gone to different forums of their nation and requested help, for instance Sweden has over 2,000 players, Norway has over 1,000 along with Indonesia - on the list comes Pakistan and USA which also have lots of citizens. All these people come from different forums in their own language!

Why am I doing this? Because all the nations are stronger than us, and soon you can start wars and we will possibly get killed and Iran taken over by some country.. other than that, it's a fun game!
[end]

I have been to many forums and once we were 2-3 people in Iran in that game, now we are 130 citizens. Come on, join!
javidan
Private

Postby javidan » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:59 am

Come on people.. :( We REALLY need you there.

There are two parties.. some islamic republic one and some who wants to keep Iran strong and have nothing to do with islamic republic.
javidan
Private

Postby Qambujiye » Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:44 pm

Hello Gamer

I checked out your site and it’s nice, but the reason you don’t find players here is because we are too busy taking on Hezbollah, IRI and Muslim in real life, not in cyber games. Our games are fatal. In our games, people get killed or go to jails of Mullahs, because our games are like Reality TV. I reckon if you really need a gamer from here, why don’t you ask Bache Kooni to join you over there. We have a Bache Kooni in here who likes playing games. People put something in his mouth, like a bone and he follows them home. Sometimes CIA puts a bone in his mouth, so he follows them to Virginia. Sometimes Ahreeman does that and he follows him to hell. Give our Bache Kooni a bone or put something in his mouth, he will be happy to play your games. Bache Kooni has time for both playing games and sucking on bones. :)

When you're ready to play Real Games, come back and play with us. :thumbsup:

Have fun Gamer
Freedom doesn't come cheap,
Freedom comes with Blood.
Qambujiye
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby javidan » Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:50 pm

Brother,

If you want to fight them, you have to fight everywhere. They exist in that game too and are trying to take power of Iran in the game. If you want to fight, you have to fight from all kind of distance, show to the people that the true lovers of Iran wants a free Iran even in a game...

I mean, everytime you come to the forum you just open a extra window and click around a bit.. it doesn't take much time.. we are 150 citizens or something now.. :D
javidan
Private

Return to General Discussions & Events Room