Unconfirmed Reports: Sivand Dam DESTROYED

Brainstorm for the future system, constitution & laws of the Iranian government post IRI. Discuss political activism, methods of struggle, civil disobedience, resistance tactics, revolutionary strategies, covert operations, communications, logistics & paramilitary. Iranian Political Activists, Democratic Movement, Student Movement & Opposition Parties can post their announcements here. Post: activist, resistance, combat & military manuals, articles & books here. Post IPC Website, Club & Political Operations' announcements here.

Moderators: Club Operations, Web Operations, Political Operations

Unconfirmed Reports: Sivand Dam DESTROYED

Postby Liberator » Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:10 pm

Unconfirmed Reports are stating that the Sivand Dam, which the Mullah's had built to flood Iranian historical sites has been destroyed in an operation by supporters of Anjomane Padeshahi Iran. If true, I congratulate Anjomane Padeshahi Iran on their successful mission and thank those who carried out this mission for rescuing Iran's cultural heritage sites from being destroyed by the filthy Taazi/Taazi-parast occupiers.

Payandeh Iran!
Marg Bar Jomhoriye Kasife Eslamee!

Sivand dam destroyed
Koorosh

Sivand dam in Iran has been destroyed by the children of Kourosh and Dariush.

On Wednesday August 13, 2006, supporters of Anjomane Padeshahi Iran in a daring attempt successfully completed their mission by destroying the Sivand Dam in Iran.

This project [Sivand Dam] was the most threat and damaging project to the ancient Iranian heritage by Tazi Mullah occupiers. More than 100 of Iran's potentially most important but least examined archaeological sites, including fringes of Pasargaad, the city built by Kouroshe Kabir was to be flooded after completion of this dam.

Iran will soon be free of 14 centuries of occupation and destruction by Tazi Mullahs. Dorood be those Iranians who took part in this nationalistic mission and dorood be those Iranian who support freedom of our motherland.

Payandeh Iran, Bargharar baad "Derafshe Kaviani"

Ba Sepaas
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" -J.F.K
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Re: Unconfirmed Reports: Sivand Dam DESTROYED

Postby Liberator » Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:10 am

prologicam wrote:Liberator,

How do you relate the message to "IPC & Other..." room?

Should it not go to "Iran, or Iran & World News" room?

Are you celebrating what Anjoman has achieved in regards to the work, or the Damn got blown-up regardless who done it?

Regards
Prologicam

Dear prologicam,

This is an announcement by a member of Anjomane Padeshahi Iran and since this forum is not restricted to solely IPC Announcements, as you can see by its title (IPC & Other Organizations' Announcements & Events Room) , it relates to this forum.

As for your last question there first has to be suspicion that another group carried out this operation, which I personally do not have, but hypotetically speaking yes I would have appreciated the action none-the-less since it deals with the protection of Iran's cultural heritage.

Ba Sepaas
Last edited by Liberator on Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" -J.F.K
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Re: Unconfirmed Reports: Sivand Dam DESTROYED

Postby Liberator » Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:06 am

prologicam wrote:
This is an announcement by a member of Anjomane Padeshahi Iran and since this forum is not restricted to solely IPC Announcements, as you can see by its title (IPC & Other Organizations' Announcements & Events Room) , it relates to this forum.

That would be correct if it was an announcement, but there was no mention of the report being an announcement, however it was an "Unconfirmed Report", with neither a confirmation nor announcement.

Regards
prologicam

"Unconfirmed Report" is the title given to this announcement by a third party, however Mr Fooladvand has made this announcement on his television channel and thus I decided to post it in here- however different people require confirmation from different sources therefore i'll leave it as "unconfirmed report"...

Ba Sepaas
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Anjoman Kun Goshadi News!

Postby Ahreeman X » Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:15 pm

:marine: Dear 1 Angle of 3 Angles of The Axis of Evil Shahis aka Lib:

I simply could not let this one go! This one is too juicy to let go! :yeees:

Por Favore, relay the Ahreemanic Message to Miran-Ban Fathollah Dool-Avizan & Anjoman-e Kun Goshadi!
(Not that it is really needed; thus I am sure “Anjomaniyounâ€
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Return to Political Activists Room