Ahreeman X Message to President Trump

Brainstorm for the future system, constitution & laws of the Iranian government post IRI. Discuss political activism, methods of struggle, civil disobedience, resistance tactics, revolutionary strategies, covert operations, communications, logistics & paramilitary. Iranian Political Activists, Democratic Movement, Student Movement & Opposition Parties can post their announcements here. Post: activist, resistance, combat & military manuals, articles & books here. Post IPC Website, Club & Political Operations' announcements here.

Moderators: Club Operations, Web Operations, Political Operations

Postby Atusa Qajar » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:59 pm

Friends, Readers, Members and Comrades:

Here is Ahreeman’s message to President Trump for his final Electoral College Victory:

Trump Steak better than Liberal Kool-Aid!

Dear Donald, pardon me, Mr. President:

We can’t call you Donald anymore! Congratulation and many blessings for leading our movement, the movement of the people, the National Populist Movement to the victory and once more establishing the Government of the People by the People and for the People.

Iranian Opposition has supported you every step of the way. Obama has betrayed the Iranian Opposition 2 times, once in 2009 by not backing the uprising and once in 2015 by handing $ 1.7 Billion to the Mullahs. $ 150 Billion was the Imperial Iran and the Iranian people’s money, not the Mullahs! As American patriots and Persian Nationalists, we have been with you since the beginning. Iranian masses were chanting in the streets to Obama: Are you with us (Opposition) or are you with them (IRI)? Obama took the Mullahs and IRI side. Once in office on January 20th, please remember us and support us, the Iranian Opposition and the Iranian People. We will stand with you until the end! We will fight Islamism and IRI until the end!

Regards,
Ahreeman X & IPC Office
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/
I am a Liberated Woman.
I am a Danger to Islam and Muslims.
Atusa Qajar
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3

Return to Political Activists Room