IIRF and PROTESTS

Brainstorm for the future system, constitution & laws of the Iranian government post IRI. Discuss political activism, methods of struggle, civil disobedience, resistance tactics, revolutionary strategies, covert operations, communications, logistics & paramilitary. Iranian Political Activists, Democratic Movement, Student Movement & Opposition Parties can post their announcements here. Post: activist, resistance, combat & military manuals, articles & books here. Post IPC Website, Club & Political Operations' announcements here.

Moderators: Club Operations, Web Operations, Political Operations

IIRF and PROTESTS

Postby IIRF » Fri Feb 25, 2005 2:26 pm

Dear compatriots,

I saw a list of protests in the near future posted here, if someone has it please post it again. I believe there will be protests on June 8th in Ottawa and Toronto, if that is the right date we have also decided to have it on that date.

We are planning to have the same date which will in result make it more effective. I personally am going to Ottawa with a dozen other members to protest. This is important for everyone here on this site to please spread the word about the IIRF and the protests. We want this to put fear in their eyes. We will have the police know about our protest and all are welcome. PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD....

If you have any other questions feel free to email us or message me. I will keep you posted and also Ahreeman X, how is it coming along with the notification of other Iranian groups?

Long Live Shahanshah!

www.ImperialForces.org
IIRF
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Liberator » Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:04 pm

Personally I feel there should be a lot more protests before JUNE 8th! We need to be more active; weren't those bastards in '79 out in the streets of Washington DC every day protesting against the legitimate government of Iran? Please lets be more active, having a demonstration on the occasion of the Islamic Republic's creation and on 18 TIR won't do much.

Ba Sepaas
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" -J.F.K
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Postby IIRF » Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:14 pm

Dear Liberator
I too agree with what you are saying but the IIRF is not big enough yet to do such a thing and the Iranian community around the area are either Pro- mullahs or agree with us and most of them are pro mullahs. We want nothing from Iranians but only to hear us out and support the common goal of freeing Iran.

Liberator what do you suggest we do? I am curious and would apperciate your opinion. I personally propose that we all stay infront of the embassy's both in Ottawa and US of which you are located until they hear us out. Not only will this give hope to Iranians in Iran seeing it on the news but it will also grab the attention of mullahs that they are done.

Everyone feel free to join this important discussion!
Long Live Shahanshah!

www.ImperialForces.org
IIRF
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Liberator » Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:45 pm

IIRF wrote:Dear Liberator
I too agree with what you are saying but the IIRF is not big enough yet to do such a thing and the Iranian community around the area are either Pro- mullahs or agree with us and most of them are pro mullahs. We want nothing from Iranians but only to hear us out and support the common goal of freeing Iran.

Liberator what do you suggest we do? I am curious and would apperciate your opinion. I personally propose that we all stay infront of the embassy's both in Ottawa and US of which you are located until they hear us out. Not only will this give hope to Iranians in Iran seeing it on the news but it will also grab the attention of mullahs that they are done.

Everyone feel free to join this important discussion!

Dear IIRF,

I wasn't solely refering to the IIRF but the opposition as a whole. What I suggest is that we get UNITED. Lets begin with getting all the Monarchist organizations united and then we can unite with other forces (republicans...). Secondly we need to organizing our forces and coordinating our activities effectively. There needs to be an effective protest schedule for example, to begin with, once a month in front of the IRI embassies on a suitable day. We need to raise awareness as much as possible through all means that are available to us. Protests outside IRI-embassies and interest sections AT LEAST (if it can last more than one day it would be even better) once a month is a good beginning.

Ba Sepaas
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" -J.F.K
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Postby IPC » Sun May 01, 2005 7:24 pm

For IIRF Org.

Dear IIRF Representative:

The Major Iranian Political Parties & Orgs. Index has been updated.

View the announcement:
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewto ... 1f07c72ee7

and

Visit page one
http://members.aol.com/ahreemanx/page1.html

of

Iranian Political Parties & Orgs.
http://members.aol.com/ahreemanx/page57.html

and confirm if the name of your org. in Persian is as you desire and if not, then what would you like it to be?

There will be a time period before the new IPC Website will be published. In a meanwhile we have decided to place your org. as the first place on the first page of Iranian Political Parties & Orgs. Once a party is on this list, they get a great number of hits on the index & they move up in the search engine's listings such as google. Some parties & orgs. email us & insist to be put on page one. We don't order the political parties & orgs. due to favoritism and in order of our likings but we organize them for two reason:

1. We prefer the relevant active opposition groups to have the primary places of the 4 page index.
2. So they will get more advertisement & viewers & this is good for the cause.

Once the new IPC Website comes out, and replaces this site:

http://IranPoliticsClub.com

we estimate a great number of readers, much larger than the present site. We are positive that the new site will be the most trafficked Iranian political site in the world. This is also good for the opposition to get the message across & also good for the club to get more traffic.

Please send Dr. X & IPC Operation's regards to Mr. Ahmad Ashrafi & soldiers of Iran at IIRF Org. We see you as our own flesh & blood.

Best Regards,
IPC Office
IPC
General
General

Postby IPC » Wed May 11, 2005 9:01 pm

Dear IIRF:

You might be involved with your organization's march & see this post a bit late & wonder why you can't view the link & then to have no clue of what is this post about. It may not make sense to you. You are a bit late & Hizbollah closed down the site! But once the new site goes up, we will do as we promised to you. As long as you can't view the Parsi name on the link, confirm if this is your organization's desired name in Parsi & if not, then what is it?

Niruhaye Rahayi-bakhshe Shahanshahi Iran

Regards,
IPC Office
IPC
General
General

Postby IIRF » Fri May 13, 2005 1:05 pm

Dear IPC,

sorry that we have not kept in touch with you but i will have an update of everything you've asked for in the morning. We have been very busy and also thank everything you have done for us. Keep in touch and take care.

IIRF
Long Live Shahanshah!

www.ImperialForces.org
IIRF
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby IIRF » Fri May 13, 2005 1:48 pm

Dear IPC,

our name can be written as :

Niroohaye Moghavemat Shahanshahi Iran

and also please provide us with the dates of worldwide protests concerning embassy marches and so on. Thank you and if there is anythhing else you would like to know send me an email.

IIRF
Long Live Shahanshah!

www.ImperialForces.org
IIRF
Private First Class
Private First Class

Return to Political Activists Room