A letter from Iranian students

Brainstorm for the future system, constitution & laws of the Iranian government post IRI. Discuss political activism, methods of struggle, civil disobedience, resistance tactics, revolutionary strategies, covert operations, communications, logistics & paramilitary. Iranian Political Activists, Democratic Movement, Student Movement & Opposition Parties can post their announcements here. Post: activist, resistance, combat & military manuals, articles & books here. Post IPC Website, Club & Political Operations' announcements here.

Moderators: Club Operations, Web Operations, Political Operations

A letter from Iranian students

Postby Liberator » Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:43 pm

http://www.rezapahlavi.org/messages/PayamDaneshjooyanbehDonya-eng.html

A letter from Iranian students to the freedom-loving people of the world

February 10th, 2006

In the name of God, the Supreme Goodness
In the names of Love, Iran and Freedom

Iran is my land. Although her name has espoused history since ever, the world has forgotten her since 27 years ago. Nowadays, my country’s name is back on everyone’s lips for a threat, bigger than ever, emanating from the idiocy of those theocrats who govern us, is hanging above us all. A looming menace that, with the sagacity of our people, we are determined to turn into an opportunity for awakening.

As I write you these words, those with whom I used to play in my childhood are climbing the walls of the Danish Embassy, chanting and blaring, setting the foreign mission ablaze. Commanded by the ignorant who rule over my land, those innocent kids with whom I played hide-and-seek form today a human chain around the nuclear facilities. Smuggled into my country by Pakistani traffickers riding their donkeys, the technology being guarded by its human shield is now presented as a national pride by those same idiots who surf the tide provoked by the Danish cartoons. As if vociferating insults and pyromania could prevent the nuclear issue from reaching the UN Security Council!

Having taken over my land first, the chaos is now menacing world peace. What anarchy, what confusion!

We, the innocent generation making up 70 percent of the population of today’s Iran; We, who had no say whatsoever in the 1979 revolution; With all due respect for all peoples on earth, we shall here present our grievances to the world:

* for a quarter of a century you have forgotten us, a noble people known once for the beauty of its high culture abandoned to its misery;

* instead of being educated in a culture of love and science, awful beasts crushing themselves against the towers of the modern world are our little sisters and brothers who are taught, in what is supposedly a classroom, to be flattering hypocrites, merciless and hateful of others; Taught to despise whoever thinks differently from their “Supreme Leaderâ€
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" -J.F.K
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Postby Liberator » Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:47 pm

Persian version of letter:

http://www.rezapahlavi.org/messages/Pay ... Donya.html

Please distribute to friends and family.

Ba Sepaas
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" -J.F.K
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

What’s can be greater then having our young generation

Postby Radmehr » Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:28 pm

What’s can be greater then having our young generation as our support, look more then 560 signatures within limited time….
Radmehr
Private

Return to Political Activists Room