Creation of Iranian Resistance Army Corp!

Brainstorm for the future system, constitution & laws of the Iranian government post IRI. Discuss political activism, methods of struggle, civil disobedience, resistance tactics, revolutionary strategies, covert operations, communications, logistics & paramilitary. Iranian Political Activists, Democratic Movement, Student Movement & Opposition Parties can post their announcements here. Post: activist, resistance, combat & military manuals, articles & books here. Post IPC Website, Club & Political Operations' announcements here.

Moderators: Club Operations, Web Operations, Political Operations

Postby IIRF » Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:46 am

Well said Liberator =D> ! Also takin Ahreemans comments in consideration I am sorry if i offended anyone. We should not stand divided but rather united regardless of our political views.
Long Live Shahanshah!

www.ImperialForces.org
IIRF
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby CR » Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:51 pm

To Liberator:

You say tomato, I say Tomaato, the same thing. You know what I mean & I know what you mean. If it makes you happy, I call you Constitutional Monarchist rather than Constitutionalist. But then Ahreeman in his latest article, also called your kind, Constitutionalist! The argument here is not about choice of words, the argument here is about the percentage. I say 90% are Absolutist Monarchists in disguise of Constitutionalist Monarchists, but you say the majority are Constitutionalist Monarchists. Action speaks better than words. Your reasoning is based on words but my reasoning are based on how your <<<compatriots>>> in SMCCDI, Activist Chat & IIAF behave. Thats just a drop from the ocean, there are many other examples! I talk with Monarchists in political meetings all the time. But if you prefer to cover up the hard-core reality & put a democratic face on their actions, then be it. In your heart, you are aware, how your <<<compatriots>>> behabve & you are also aware that your type are in a slim minority. No sense to continue this argument. I have no beef with you.

Peace out

To IIRF:

You & Liberator (Constitutional Monarchists) are in minority amongst Monarchists. If you don't want to believe that, it is your right to do so but it doesn't change the reality. I never had any beef with you & I never doubted your sicerety as a Constitutionalist Monarchist, no misunderstanding on my part. You butted in between my argument with someone else & called me <<<Ignorant>>>. This is typical Iranian Male Chauvinistic <<< Mard Salar>>> act. You refuse to take it back (even when you know you are at fault). You do this because of who you are & who I am. Your politics are not in question here but your actions as an Iranian Man are in question here. You will not change & I do not want to change you. As I know you are sincere in your heart & as I respect Ahreeman's meddling, I end this argument right here.

Peace out

To Ahreeman:

The only reason I stopped this argument right here & right now, is because I am affraid of your <<<Jeez>>> with Javaldouz!

Peace out

For solidarity's sake, No hard feelings everyone.
:wave:
Peace out

CR
A day you haven't learned a new, is a day lost!
CR
Major
Major

Postby IIRF » Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:46 am

Dear CR,

I agree wtih what you say but if you looked at my last post i clearly said i am sorry if i offended anyone including YOU. Also I thank you for your kind words.
Long Live Shahanshah!

www.ImperialForces.org
IIRF
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby CR » Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:52 pm

IIRF:

I don't want to drag this on & on.............. but why is it so hard for Iranian Traditional Men to apologize to women?

"I am sorry if I offended anyone" is not a apology!

There is only 2 persons in this movie. You & I and no one else. You called me Ignorant & you did it without a prior insult or critics or direct sarcastic remark from me to you. Read my last post & I wrote:

"I respect your sincere heart."

If I insult someone, I go ahead & apologize & it doesn't make me less of a human being to do it.

"I am sorry if I offended anyone", is not even a half ass apology! Who are you talking to? Liberator? Ahreeman? Camran? Who? You called no one ignorant but me!

This is between you & I. Do you sincerely mean to apologize? Or apologizing to a woman makes you lose face? What is this Shiite, Traditional Iranian characteristic that avoids Iranian men to act civilized?

When you say:

"I am sorry if I offended anyone"

It means you are talking to the wall or a group! You belittle me as if I don't exist! If you are truly sorry, then apologize to me because there is only you & I in this game! Say:

<<<Dear CR, I appologize for dropping in from nowhere & calling you ignorant.>>>

It is very simple & clear & it makes you feel better & it makes you feel as a better person & a bigger person.

Your apology:
"I am sorry if I offended anyone"

Is not an apology. It is a way to get out of an apology! It is a way of directly or indirectly confirming that "I don't exist" or "I am not as equal as you". It also sends a message to everyone here, that:

"Shiite Muslim, Monarchist, Male Iranians", believe they are superior to women, so they prefer to ignore women! Indirectly, that's the message you are sending. By sending this message, you are not only propagating that you are a Male chauvinist, but you also propagate that all of your social group peers are also Male Chauvinists. The period for Oppressing women in Iran must end.

During Shah's Regime, women needed husband's permission to obtain a passport to travel abroad.
Today in IRI, its the same.

Women have been 2nd class citizens since 1400 years ago when Islam entered Iran. Before that, women were Empresses ruling the nation, Vazirs, Cabinet Ministers, Military Commanders & Hi Officials. This "Shiite Male Chauvinist, Arab Culture" sets a higher standard for men than women.

What's wrong with apologizing directly to the one you insulted? I promise you, it doesn't make you a smaller man, but it makes you a bigger man. It might also restore a new reputation for Monarchists as Understanding, Free Spirited, progressive & Humane rather than "Zoor Goo", "Mard Salaar" & Chauvinist! You represent your peer group. Your behavior here may indeed change the general public's opinion on Monarchists!

Peace out

CR
A day you haven't learned a new, is a day lost!
CR
Major
Major

Postby IIRF » Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:34 pm

CR,

Please do not think I was belittling you, I said that because it was directed at you and Ahreeman. Do not judge me when you do not know me. You think I would lose pride if i said i am sorry to a woman? IIRF has many couragous women who work at the offices, it is not like we are some close minded group.

"Dear CR,

I agree wtih what you say but if you looked at my last post i clearly said i am sorry if i offended anyone including YOU. Also I thank you for your kind words. "

Cr, I clearly said im sorry if i offended anyone including YOU now im not sure how much more clear you want me to make it for you but here you go....

Once again i shall make it clear this time,

I am sorry CR for this whole misunderstanding and the argument. I hope from this we can become allies and friends in our struggle.

I would also suggest you would not group people into categories or typical stereotypes as it does NOTHING but hold the Iranian struggle back. I am not some close minded person and I would apperciate you thinking twice about what you say to me or about other people espically your opinion about men.

Are we all here to gang up on one another or help one another rid Iran from the mullahs? One incident happens while two debate and everyone quickly takes sides instead of trying to help end it. CR It doesnt matter what was going on but from your post in this THREAD it was not clear if you directed it at one person or the whole political group therefore one would think you were attacking that political group and that is why I came into the debate but now when it is all cleared up it is EVIDENT that we both have the same views and want the same thing.

prologicam,

I have much respect for you but i sense you are not seeing the issue properly.
Long Live Shahanshah!

www.ImperialForces.org
IIRF
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Liberator » Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:21 pm

Dear CR,

I believe it's necessary to differentiate. Tomato and Tomatoe are the same thing however an Absolut Monarchist and Constitutional Monarchist are not. Same thing goes with Republic a la IRI/Syria/Iraq(Saddam) style or Republic a la USA.

I don't seek to create a big fuss about this however I hope you see what my concerns are.

Ba Sepaas
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" -J.F.K
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Postby IPC » Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:45 am

Hamrazman and Friends:

Attention please

IIRF:
I recently visited IIAF site and i was shocked to see that there are mods still there being bunch of sell outs. They are disrespecting the heros of IIAF by compromising with islamic fanatics and try and shut anyone up if they say something against their views. There was also a comment from one of the mods which said that the IPC AND IIRF should keep out as they are trying to promote their own hidden agendas. WHAT HIDDEN AGENDAS? IS IT A SECERT that every TRUE Iranian at this point wants to free Iran? Those bastards get on my nerve. Here is what one said...
"WARNNING to IPC, IIRF and certain member of Form who already Banned for constant infringements. Don't bring your hidden motives and agenda to this site."

IIRF:
Its sad to see this happening as the site is suppose to represent the IIAF.

Liberator:
Just checked the site and saw that your vote has been DELETED. I've brought it up with the moderators. This is indeed a disgrace, the bad thing is that they are putting the name of the Imperial Iranian Air Force to a disgrace!
I'm awaiting their response.

IIRF:
Dear Liberator,
I thank you for your efforts and I too feel angered by their actions as they are suppose to represent the IIAF. Their actions have showed their true colours and the mods show no support for a free Iran, they think it is okay to compromise with these Islamic fanatics.

Liberator:
The forum on IIAF is NOT representative of the IIAF but is indeed a disgrace to what the IIAF stood for. Those who were true memebers of the IIAF gave the ultimate sacrifice for their country and are not here to defend the honorable name of the IIAF which is being shamefully abused by the moderators on that forum.

Liberator:
The IIAF Forum is not only a disgrace to the IIAF but also to the memory of Shahanshah Aryamehr who helped build that force. The moderators on that board are abusing the IIAF name and this should be known.

Hamrazman:

Well, you will be glad to know that Imperial Iranian Air Force Forum has been closed down! IIAF Forum did not represent true spirit of Imperial Iranian Air Force personnel, morely, they have been representing Hizbollah's Air Force personnel! They had become a mouth piece for Hizbollah and a silencer for opposition's voice! IIAF Forum was a part of IIAF site, so this means that IIAF site has also been a sellout to Islamic Republic of Iran.

There is nothing worst than sellouts in opposition clothing! Our history has been full of traitors and that is why we are at this point.

Gentlemen, no tribune can remain and operate without respect for freedom of speech. Literally and practically, about "Every" Forum who did shut our voice, has been closed down. Ones which are still operating, will also be shut down. One cannot build an institution upon oppressing the voice of others.

May freedom of speech prevails

Best Wishes

Regards,

IPC Office
Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (English)
Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Modern Persian)
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Avestan Persian)
IPC
General
General

Postby Liberator » Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:20 pm

It's been months now that they were forced to shut their forum down but they still have a link saying:

NEW!
IIAF FORUM

:D What a joke!

Ba Sepaas
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" -J.F.K
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Who is a Freedom Fighter?

Postby Ahreeman X » Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:02 am

Who is a Freedom Fighter?

My Friends:

I leave you with this thought,

When I hear Traitor Liberals calling Al Qaeda Terrorists, who are mostly not even Iraqis yet stirring it in Iraq, as "Freedom Fighters", I just wanna tear them a new one!

Do you know who is a Freedom Fighter?

I have been a Freedom Fighter, actively fighting the Islamic Republic of Iran since I was kicked out of Iran & forced to exile by the Islamists on 1979.

For the past 6 years, I have been doing it with IPC. I created IPC about 6 years ago. IPC consists of a coalition of opposition members from the right, left & center. We have inside Iran, outside Iran & in Liaison Teams. We have members in all major universities of Iran agitating the student movement against the Islamist Regime.

For 27 years since I was a teenager, I have been trying to clean up the Shiite in my nation created by Carter & Democrats!

Democrats betrayed Shah & Iran. Now they want to betray Israel! Do you possibly think, if Nixon or GOP were in power, USA would betray Iran like Carter & Democrats done?

In early ages in my 20s I was working with veteran Imperial Generals & Republican Nationalists to jump start a coup or a Nationalist Revolution!

Al Qaeda in Iraq are not Freedom fighters but people like me & my comrades are Freedom Fighters.

All we need is US Government to support the Opposition & Student Movement. Eventually we will hang All the Mullahs & Hizbollah upside down by the balls in every major circle of Iranian cities!

The worst of all, are Iranian-American Liberal Democrats! How can you support a party which destroyed your nation on 1979?

The least that I can say, is I am fortunate to have some of the bravest, most intelligent and solid Nationalists of Iran around me. I am proud and privileged to work with my comrades.

Now can we kick start something here?
I say YES.
But after all, isn't it up to you?
It all depends if you had enough of being a Wondering Gypsy and want to return Home!
And remember:
Home is where the Heart is!
Are you ready to return Home?

Ball Hanging X
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Previous

Return to Political Activists Room