Oscar 2012

News, Commentaries & Political Discussions on Iran

Moderators: Club Operations, Web Operations, Political Operations

Oscar 2012

Postby prologicam » Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:33 pm

Winning the Oscar 2012 for best foreign film by Asghar Farhadi is the final nail to Ayatollah Khayemani's coffin. Storming Facebook and Twitter by Iranians to congratulate each other from early hours of this morning has been unprecedented.

Who Dares Wins!
I make the difference, therefore I am.
prologicam
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Lawrence Of Persia » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:49 pm

Hey Cam! :D

I have been offline. I will have to check up on the Oscars! :)

"Who Dares Wins"the motto of the Special Air Services.

UK and Australia have SAS. Rhodesia did too.

Brit SAS killed the Iranian Moslems that took hostages in London.

Keep up the Fight to Free Persia.

Cheers,
HM
مرگ بر رهبر :skull:
آزادی برای ایران
Lawrence Of Persia
Corporal
Corporal

Postby prologicam » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:20 am

Haj Maloun wrote:Hey Cam! :D

I have been offline. I will have to check up on the Oscars! :)

"Who Dares Wins"the motto of the Special Air Services.

UK and Australia have SAS. Rhodesia did too.

Brit SAS killed the Iranian Moslems that took hostages in London.

Keep up the Fight to Free Persia.

Cheers,
HM

Rob the Warrior,

How the heck are you?

You you with all the accessories available to you, if you don't stretch the days to months and months to years, you'll live decays shorter than you could 30 years ago when you used to travel 1.5 mile a day instead of a minute. So, let us see how many centuries old you are since the last time we spoke 2 years ago.

It is nice to see you again and this time, do stay put, we have got to go a long way yet, until we in Tehran, presuming you would like to have a gold ice-cream in Borj-Milad.

Ok, how have you been? Sorry to hear you were not well and somewhat suffered from depression. This is one field I know nothing about, since I was born with my mate together and start drinking vodka by the age of 8, swimming toward Russia in winters to bring woods from wreckage of ships, then wrestling, weightlifting, gymnasium, gambling, drinking, smoking shireh by negaree, then joining army for smoking free local opium by vafoor, then drinking a few gallons of spirits and beers, smoking all those double exes plus a hundred Gitan filterless per day in the heart of the world for ongoing timeless period of time, didn't give me a chance to be acquainted with depression. But hey, I can help you with having a good time, not a problem.

So, Robert, here I have a few questions for you to ponder on:

1. What was the turning/significance point of Turkey to become what it is now? Knowing from experience, Turks up to fifty years ago were extremely poor, but now they are different, what made the difference?

2. Does language form a culture or the other way round?

3. What is the significant weakness or Iranians that made them to behave politically the way it did in recent years, decays and centuries?

How can Iran get out of the present jam we are in, and if they can, will it be permanently?

Beware, when concentrating to find solution, do not allow interruptions by other sources, if they do change your spot immediately, as you know everything depends on time and place, which human forget one of them instantly.

Who Dares Wins!
prologicam
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Lawrence Of Persia » Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:41 pm

Greetings Camran my comrade.
No. Let's make that more Persian.
Baa Dorood Camran my hamrazm.
Better? :D

I'm at the library. Less than 5 mins to close down.
I was heavily depressed from Jan 2009 to Oct 2011.
Since then I am much better. :)
More tomorrow.

Keep up the good fight.
HM
آزادی برای ایران
Lawrence Of Persia
Corporal
Corporal

Postby prologicam » Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:01 pm

Lawrence Of Persia wrote:Greetings Camran my comrade.
No. Let's make that more Persian.
Baa Dorood Camran my hamrazm.
Better? :D

I'm at the library. Less than 5 mins to close down.
I was heavily depressed from Jan 2009 to Oct 2011.
Since then I am much better. :)
More tomorrow.

Keep up the good fight.
HM

Ba dorood RoP,

I think you have to move this topic to somewhere else, Robert.

Its about time you learned speaking Farsi by now, but I wouldn't advise you to write, it is somewhat the most diabolical writing language of the universe, don't even think about it.Did you know you can write a simple word "dear" which actually is made of three letters (two of four are the same) in 39 different ways? What effect do you think it would have on literacy, no seriously, just imagine it was true?

About depression, it can either be biological or psychological. If it is bio, it is either inherited or built-in male function or male nutrition, in both case, is curable without medication, and if it is psychological, again no medicine required.

Like every element in life, it has two opposite ends. If one end of an element becomes uncompromising, then there is no reasoned why we shouldn't start seeing the opposite end. let me brighten it up a bit for you, imagine when you were born and were only a good-few month old, by then you had been taken out as often as they did, until then, wherever you went it was bright, whether by day light or lamps, but you hadn't experienced a night time by it's relatively conceptive meaning, then they ask you to describe the night, you couldn't, because you had never ever experienced it and nobody talked to you about with intentions, as nobody ever do, parents don't know a child needs to be guided instead dropping them into a jam. So, you don't have any concept of darkness whatsoever, just to make it a drastic a bit more, what do you do? You only have to use all options available to you. In situation of the kind, I recommend to look at the opposite of what you don't know, which is what you know. In the child case is to see what he knows about light, then weave the way into the dark, it is the same in any element, if we don't know something, then if we know the opposite, it makes finding the answer much easier. In your case, you don't what it is or what is causing it, the answer is to look what is happiness and what causes it.

Can you imagine, in your case, if you could find things that make you happy, would you still worry about other thing, no, you wouldn't have the time to become depressed.

In short, the more you are depressed, it means the less happy you are. I share a trick with you that won a prize of a book back in late 60's from an American peace mission person in a meeting, the question was he had two pieces of match sticks one shorter than the other, asking audience how we could make the smaller stick to become bigger than longer piece, I said by cutting down the longer piece to become smaller than the short one. Now, here you have a larger depression and a shorter happiness, how are you going to make the shorter one to become larger. Ok, here you cannot cut down the depression but you can see the opposite end of the conception by swapping their places by making your happiness larger in order to make your depression shorter. Robert, you realise it is a thousand time easier for me to speak what I am writing these sentences.

Now, I am somewhat sure you had the feelings about what I said, but not in details. The details is in how to become happy or what actually makes you happy. In order to answer that, we run into another phase of our objective, that is to say, if you knew what makes you happy, then you would instinctively do it, and you probably have tried it already, but since it wasn't a right motion for you, you became one step further back, its always the same, once you determine to have something and fail, you go further back than you started and the problem becomes even bigger, remember, I am not talking about a race that losing become a bridge to victory, I am talk about shooting in the dark yet thinking it's right, and suddenly the arrow returns to yourself and pushes you back further, I don't recommend losing for fun.

So, you have got to think deeply and seriously to find out what does truly make you happy, and follow it up, regardless how ridicule it looks, this is a matter of serious importance, nothing to joke about. here, only you know what makes you so sincerely happy, as for me, all I know about in life is happiness, don't have a time even to think about sadness. Whatever you want to know, I am here for you alone.

AND, if it is biological, you can still make antibody for it. Do you re,member,the medicine DTT poison for killing flies, it worked on the first generation but the ones survived the next generation became immune from it, in another words, they became genetically modified.

I will stop here and let us to hear from you.

BTW, I couldn't be bothered with re-reading this message, it is as raw as it comes, and I think the word processor is taking care of it's spelling, otherwise shoot me.

Ba sepas
prologicam
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Lawrence Of Persia » Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:53 pm

Ba Dorood Kamran.

Kamran wrote:I think you have to move this topic to somewhere else, Robert.
Okay. Where should I move it?

Kamran wrote:Its about time you learned speaking Farsi by now, but I wouldn't advise you to write, it is somewhat the most diabolical writing language of the universe, don't even think about it.Did you know you can write a simple word "dear" which actually is made of three letters (two of four are the same) in 39 different ways? What effect do you think it would have on literacy, no seriously, just imagine it was true?
Yes. It's that fucking Arabic alphabet! The sooner that Iranians convert to using the Latin alphabet, the better.

Kamran wrote:About depression, it can either be biological or psychological. If it is bio, it is either inherited or built-in male function or male nutrition, in both case, is curable without medication, and if it is psychological, again no medicine required.

I agree. :)
Library is closing.
More later.

Regards,
LOP
آزادی برای ایران
Lawrence Of Persia
Corporal
Corporal

Return to Iran Room