Monarchy or Republic?

News, Commentaries & Political Discussions on Iran

Moderators: Club Operations, Web Operations, Political Operations

Re: Monarchy or Republic?

Postby Shahrzad BB » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:25 am

Confession
[-o<
OK Atusa, I confess. I was naive and young, too simplistic and uninformed. In early years, I was a monarchist and follower of Reza Pahlavi. It has been a long time that I have changed my political views. Every year, Reza Pahlavi has brought more disappointments to the table. Still, I don’t believe all monarchists are ass holes like this Bache Kooni BK Ey Iran and other turds on the past and present IPC. Different people, different personalities.

As far as Reza Pahlavi goes and his followers go, they are jokes. What do you want me to say? You were right, I was wrong. I was young and stupid. Now I’m older and wiser. Everyone changes, everyone grows up and everyone opens their eyes and become more polished. Well not everyone, some remain idiots forever, some are sheep, but I mean most thinking people.
:praiseyou:
It’s a shame after all these years, we still get saboteurs like this in IPC who are losers with too much time to spend on the cyber space.
[-X
Thanks for taking care of the Reza Pahlavi’s Cyber Army! :compcr:

Psychiatrist of the Board
Dr. BB

:dr:
Long Live Me,
Death To Those Who Hate Me.
Blonde Bombshell
Dr. BB
Shahrzad BB
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Surenareal » Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:45 am

Asghar Ghasab,

You need to have a larger English Dictionary, such as; "The American Heritage Dictionary" to look-up the many other meanings of the word "pool"; such as;

a supply, as of vehicles or workers, available to be used by a group.

a group of journalists who cover an event.
Surenareal
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby IPC » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:33 am

Suren Areal

All of your scattered posts have moved and merged under one topic:

Topic: Mentality of Uneducated in Third World Iran under Mullahs
In the room:
Room: General Discussions & Events Room

Your incoherent rhetoric reminds us of the ID Joehohoho or Joe and we done the same to him by merging all of his scattered incoherent posts under one topic.

Topic: Oh you... (Dr. Foroud Fouladvand)!
In the room:
Room: Iran Room

As Joehohoho kept on posting tens of incoherent rhetoric posts to spam the club, you do the same, so we merged all of his posts under one topic but he kept on posting nonsense over and over talking to himself. Finally we blocked him from posting under this topic because he had turned IPC to his personal blog talking to himself.

You are the same. You are spamming the club by your silly link of videos and nonsensical posts. No one is truly responding to your nonsense posts. You are using IPC as a tribune for your nonsensical posts.

All your posts moved and merged under one topic in general room. Your future posts will also be moved there. You are lucky we will not block you from posting under that topic, so you can keep on posting there and talking to yourself because no one else cares to respond to you.

We must inform you that this is a club forum. This is not your personal blog to gain audience, morely captivated audience to read your nonsense. You can continue your propaganda under your own topic in general room. Keep on spamming the club in other rooms and you will be blocked from posting, the same as your bother Joehohoho.
Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (English)
Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Modern Persian)
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Avestan Persian)
IPC
General
General

Postby Surenareal » Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:03 am

Iranian cultural heritage, customs, traditions and national identity have been safeguarded for millennials by the Head of State in the Royal Family of Iran.

As it is today in the United Kingdom.

In the past Persian Empire, all along the glorious Persian History, the Emperor of Persia , Shahahanshahan of Persia, have been the solid pillars that safeguarded Iranian Unique National Identity, language, Traditions, Customs, and millennial Iranians cultural heritage.

Iranians have a model for their County's Future after Liberation of Iran from the Occupation of Neocolonial Foreign Puppet Ayatollahs, that have made Iran de facto a Neo-colonial Protectorate of the foreign Powers.

In Persian; Regim-e Mafia-yeh akhound Ali Khamenei inn Row-zeh-khaa-neh ah-magh-eh vatan-foroosh, now-kar-eh sar-seh-por-deh Es-te-maar, dar vaa-gheh, yek Mos-ta-ma-reh Navin va Tah-tol-he-maa-yeh Ajnabist, mes-leh Sultan-eh Oman.

The ideal model for Iranians today is the UK, the Oldest Democratic Government in The world and a political system, with a Lower House, the Parliament, and an Upper House of Lords, the Senate.

Iranian have this oldest democracy in the world model for their future Democratic System of Government. The Government of HM The Queen. The Queen as a Head of State, has no involvement in the Political Parties, and Government day to day Politics.

The same for the future King of UK, HRH Prince Charles. The Iranian Royal Family is a necessity for the Democratic Government of Iran, very prominent, and most important factor, to safeguard Iranian unique millennial traditions, culture, language, and national identity.
Last edited by Surenareal on Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:22 am, edited 7 times in total.
Surenareal
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Reza Pahlavi is a Divider, Not a Uniter

Postby Atusa Qajar » Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:29 pm

Reza Pahlavi is a Divider, Not a Uniter
Reza Pahlavi is a Block on the Way of the Future Iranian Revolution
Reza Pahlavi’s Cheap Talks have been Appeasing the Mullahs for 4 Decades
Reza Pahlavi’s Collusion with the Reformist Mullahs have Kept IRI Intact

To the Agent of Reza Pahlavi Spamming IPC:

“Iranian cultural heritage, customs, traditions and national identity have been safeguarded for millennials by the Head of State in the Royal Family of Iran.”

Shah, Shahbanu and Reza Pahlavi were deeply religious Muslims, fanatically devoted to Islam. That was the reason for not arresting and killing the Ayatollahs. That’s the reason that Ayatollahs took control of Iran. When the time came to stand and fight, Shah and the Pahlavis fled with money and granted Iran to the Mullahs. Through the history, when it was for their benefit, they supported the Mullahs and Islam. Protecting the Iranian heritage was never the first priority. Protecting the Pahlavi Dynasty was the first priority. Protecting Shiite Islam was the second priority and Iran came last.

“As it is today in the United Kingdom.”

The broken-down British System with daily chaos in the parliament? A broken down fallen empire with an old witch blood sucking vampire Queen on the top? The same British Empire that you always despise and critic? The same British Empire that you hate so much? Now you want that system for Iran, only to bring your puppet master Reza Pahlavi to power?

When it suits you Monarchists, Britain becomes the benevolent mother but when it does not suit you, Britain becomes Neo Colonial power colonizing Iran! You monarchists are the greatest hypocrites charlatans in the history of Iran!

“In the past Persian Empire, all along the glorious Persian History, the Emperor of Persia , Shahahanshahan of Persia, have been the solid pillars that safeguarded Iranian Unique National Identity, language, Traditions, Customs, and millennial Iranians cultural heritage.”

Time changes, people progress and it is called evolution. That is called science which again your kind is unfamiliar with it. At one time, Persian Empire was the most progressive state of the globe, today Iran is one of the most backward nations in the globe. Progress is relative to time and pinpoint of history. That does not give legitimacy to monarchy.

“Iranians have a model for their County's Future”

Not Iranians, but weak Iranians like you who have the need to be dependent to a Shah, your master Reza Pahlavi or a God. Weak men are dependent to some superior power.

“after Liberation of Iran from the Occupation of Neocolonial Foreign”

You mean your role model Great Britain? Didn’t you just role modeled Britain for the Iran of the future? Your Safsateh and nonsense is legendary! You monarchists are jokes.

“Puppet Ayatollahs, that have made Iran de facto a Neo-colonial Protectorate of the foreign Powers (in Persian; Mos-ta-ma-reh Navin va Tah-tol-he-maa-yeh Ajnabi).”

You mean the colony of Britain? The same Britain which is your role model? Why change it then? Iran should be happy as a colony of Britain? The Great Britain which is your role model?

“The ideal model for Iranians today is the UK, the Oldest Democratic Government in The world and a political system, with a Lower House, the Parliament, and an Upper House of Lords, the Senate.”

According to you, todays Iran is a colony of Britain, then why change it? Aren’t you happy to be a Commonwealth of Britain? Mullahs’ Iran is perfect because it is a subject of the Britain. Why change?

“Iranian have this oldest democracy in the world model for their future Democratic System of Government. The Government of HM The Queen.”

You mean that old hag Queen Leech? The blood sucker of the masses? The useless monarch in laps of luxury provided by hard working British people’s taxes?

“The Queen as a Head of State, has no involvement in the Political Parties, and Government Day to day Politics.”

Then why is she there? What is her purpose? To suck the blood of the masses? To empty the pocket of the people from hard working taxes? For hand kissing platitude granters like you?

“The same for the future King of UK, HRH Prince Charles.”

Charles will die before Queen Bee. He will take the dreams of kingship to hell! That old hag, Queen Bee will live to 115! When you have no worries, no purpose, no job and best health care on people’s taxes, you live forever.

“The Iranian Royal Family is a necessity for the Democratic Government of Iran, very prominent, most important factor to safeguard Iranian unique millennial traditions, culture and national identity.”

The Iranian Royal Family are necessary to bring on another corrupt regime full of skeletons to Iran to self-preserve their rotten core. Another Dictatorship, this time under the dysfunctional system of the Constitutional Monarchy where RP gets fatter as a useless monarch oppressing the people.

RP will take the dreams of becoming Shah to the grave. No one wants a monarchy except a handful of outdated old dictatorship lovers such as you in exile and a handful of naïve ignorant youth without knowledge of history inside Iran.

The sole reason that this opposition is not united, complete and fully functional is because of RP. The minute RP is out of the Iranian politics and stops wasting over 40 years of the Iranians’ time, this opposition can become functional. RP is a block on the salvation of Iran.

RP keeps on sending his servants to IPC. Some preach monarchy’s outdated nonsense, some disrupt the club, some spam the club like you and some sabotage the club like Ey Iran. Methods are different by goal is the same. To not allow the masses of Iran to control their own destiny to gain salvation and to continue outdated policies which expired on 1979 to drag on until today. To avoid democracy for people of Iran without a useless monarch may it be an old hag Queen of England or a Fat useless coward Reza Pahlavi.

You are nothing but a spammer, a servant, a subject of Reza Pahlavi. You have been spamming this club for a long time. We packed up your propaganda garbage and merged them together, moved them to another room because they are rubbish. You and your kind are only a delay for the ultimate Iranian Nationalist Revolution of the people. It is unavoidable and this time, it will not be stolen by any Mullah or Shah.

Your master Reza Pahlavi is a Liberal, Pacifist, Muslim Monarchist. Iranian Revolutionaries have no use for him. He is no help for the revolution. He is not a warrior but a coward. I assure you that the Iranian people will not shed blood, commit a revolution and then hand the government to Reza Pahlavi as a bum monarch! Go tell that to your master who sent you here to spew garbage, spread division, propagate yesterdays news, defend a dead ideology of monarchy, spam the club and save RP’s face as a relevant factor.

People of Iran don’t need Reza Pahlavi to ask them to unite. People of Iran will unite if Reza Pahlavi gets out of the picture. Until he is in the picture, the opposition has two fronts to fight, one with him and one with the Mullahs! They are both reactionaries.

Even the True Monarchist Warriors are against RP and his useless self-serving bank wanting to become a Shah.

I know that Ahreeman is working on the expose or exposes to expose RP wide open for a history of crimes against the Iranian opposition and the Iranian people. RP knows that Ahreeman is on to him and it is a matter of time for him to tell the untold and the truth about RP. Expect a Big Bang right here and very soon. I have no idea what Ahreeman has been doing, writing, document gathering and getting ready to publish but I know it will be the final blow to RP. It will be an explosive bomb which explodes worldwide. So, go take your propaganda back to your master RP and tell him that he will never have a future role in the free Iran of the future.

For over 40 years, RP had done nothing but cheap talk, no action and appeasing the IRI by colluding with the Reformist Mullahs.

You are an old propagandist with flawed logic doing nothing but spam the board, safsateh and do your mission programmed by RP. You are on the verge of losing your right to speak due to spaming the board.

Monarchy is Dead
Monarchs are Dying
Monarchists are Outdated Fanatics

Time for Monarchy and the Test for Monarchy has been passed

Iran Politics Club supports the fight to establish Freedom,
Secularism, Federalism, Human Rights and Democracy in Iran.
I am a Liberated Woman.
I am a Danger to Islam and Muslims.
Atusa Qajar
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3

Postby Shahrzad BB » Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:28 am

:stop: Stop Wasting Time, Ban and Incarcerate in Asylum :stop:
:steamroller:

:ipcpolicette: Atusa

Everything discussed by Suren Areal :old: is repetition of the overly repeated discussions right here on this thread which has proven false and flawed. Many others, more intelligent monarchists than this fellow had tried the same line of flawed logic right in this thread and lost the arguments by Ahreeman and Cat. If Suren Areal bothered reading this whole topic, he would get his answers that monarchy is flawed, impractical and burden on the tax payers. I have read this complete topic, even participated when I was a monarchist. I got my answer and convinced that I was wrong. I cannot allow emotions and fanaticism towards an ideology blurs my vision of seeking the truth. I am a professional healthcare provider on the front line of COVID-19 at the moment. I sincerely believe in medical field, science and logic. It came to a point that I could not defend monarchy anymore, because I judge by my logic. If I was an illogical person then that would have been another story but I must judge everything with the logic. At that point, I had to say goodbye to monarchy and hello to logic.

Suren Areal, may be a slow person and a fanatic but he is not that simple and naïve which he did not read this whole thread. I think he had read it all. Amid this fact, he still continues to bring up the same line of discussion which has been repeatedly proved wrong under this thread. In addition to this repetition, he keeps on linking that silly YouTube forgery of Fouladvand on that book. In addition to the two points above, he continues to post propaganda, conspiracy theories, lies, twisting the history and flawed facts.

Suren Areal is not stupid and not that slow. He is using this tribune to propagate Reza Pahlavi’s agenda repeatedly. He also has the intention of disrupting and distracting us form our main struggle, goals and activism. He is using the largest traffic of the Iranians on the net which is this club to promote Reza Pahlavi’s agenda. I am pretty sure people like Suren Areal, Ey Iran and many who played these roles before them are only here to promote Reza Pahlavi, disrupt, distract, spam the forum, sabotage and waste our time.

I think you are wasting your time arguing with him because he is not here for discussion. I think you need to stop warning and start banning him from the club like many other agitators and agents of Mullahs and Reza Pahlavi who tried to sabotage the club before. These people are not here for discussions, free speech and practicing expression of free thoughts. These people are here to destroy this free speech tribune. I think everyone can see that. They have an agenda, they are having missions from Reza Pahlavi to sabotage this forum. Do yourself a favor, stop wasting your time and ban the agitator. It is getting pretty obvious.

BTW
If you sincerely think that he also needs professional help, I will again send an ambulance to bring him to the psychiatric ward of the Cedars Sinai Hospital. Repetition is a sign of Alzheimer and Dementia. I will put him in the same padded cell as his friend Ey Iran and do group therapy on these two plus other monarchists of the past who interrupted the club. It is never too late for monarchists to be cured of their disease. I was lucky to cure myself because I was a psychology major and a logical woman. All I needed was the sound of logic from Ahreeman and Cat because I was logical to begin with. Some are not as lucky, so they need to be hospitalized, electric shock, meds, therapy and heavy incarceration in padded cells, around the clock surveillance, and if that doesn’t work, move them to the asylum at the basement for criminally insane. It is a disease of fanaticism and illogic. It can be cured preferably before it consumes your whole mental health.
:doctorF:
I know I can cure them. I have been doing this for a long time. Give me the word and I will bring Suren Areal here to join his other monarchist friends at the psychiatric Ward. They have fallen a few centuries behind our time! I visit them and cure them for free out of the good of my heart.
:beadyeyes:
BB O BB
What’s a girl to Do with Psychos?

Dr. BB

:dr:
Long Live Me,
Blonde Bombshell
Dr. BB
Shahrzad BB
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Atusa Qajar » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:20 am

To Monarchist followers of Reza Pahlavi
Blind leading the blind

Educate yourselves to history:

Reza Pahlavi’s Secret Deal with IRI & 2nd Iran Coup 1984
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2186

Blind Faith in Anything Results in Tragedy and Even Death!

Those who don’t learn from the history are condemned to repeat the same mistakes.

Think for yourselves and stop being followers of the fad
I am a Liberated Woman.
Atusa Qajar
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3

Reza Pahlavi’s Opportunism: I’m a Republican!

Postby CR » Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:08 pm

Reza Pahlavi’s Opportunism: I’m a Republican!

For the 10th time, Reza Pahlavi with no political identity, switches sides!

Please read this post and watch the video:

Reza Pahlavi Flip Flops: I’m a Republican!
viewtopic.php?p=9999#p9999

Regards,

Persian Cat Wide Awake
:chita:
A day you haven't learned a new, is a day lost!
CR
Captain
Captain

Postby Atusa Qajar » Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:56 am

Important Related Topic

Dear Members

I will post the link to an important related topic to this topic over here:

Iran Lobby & Liberal Monarchists Connection
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=2266

Ba Sepas
I am a Liberated Woman.
Atusa Qajar
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3

Postby Zedorat » Wed May 24, 2023 6:34 pm

As a kurd from Ilam and many kurds i know there too we want shah and reza II
Zedorat
Private

Iranians Vote with their Hearts, not with their Minds!

Postby Shahrzad BB » Thu May 25, 2023 2:14 pm

Iranians Vote with their Hearts, not with their Minds!

This one goes to all of you Iranians!

Here is an example:

{As a kurd from Ilam and many kurds i know there too we want shah and reza II}

Iranians are great at blindly following someone, something, a religion, an ideology, a political doctrine or whatsoever. Iranians don’t bother to read and educate themselves about the complete subject. Learning everything about the subject before forming an opinion and lastly vote on the subject.

An uneducated voter in an election or a referendum is the worst possible thing which can happen!

On 1979, Iranians by majority voted in the referendum for a “Republic” but they only voted for the “Republic” because they saw the word “Republic” in front of the “Islamic Republic” vs. Monarchy. They didn’t look closely to the complete word, phrase and picture. They didn’t see the word “Islamic” in the phrase “Islamic Republic.” They thought they were voting for a “Republic,” but they finished voting for Islam, because the word “Islamic Republic” is an oxymoron! Islam and Republic don’t match. Islam is a Dictatorship but Republic is a democracy. So Iranians voted for Republic but ended up getting Islam, because they didn’t read the whole phrase, look at the whole wording and see the big picture. So they didn’t get a “Republic” but they got “Islamic Republic” which is another word for Islamic Theocratic Dictatorship.

So now look at you! You come in here and the first thing you do, you respond to the most viewed topic in IPC club which is the topic “Monarchy or Republic?” which is over 18 pages, 265 replies, and over 1,181,274 views. You respond without reading the complete topic and all the posts. So many people debated, wrote articles, brought logic, written history, discussed philosophy, posted posts and with evidence at last it was proven that monarchy is an outdated political ideology which is illogical for so many reasons and it basically replaces the Velayat Faqih with a king. But you didn’t bother to read the complete topic not even a part of it.

You come in here and you vote! Your vote means nothing. All of our votes means nothing. Iranians’ votes means nothing. Because Iran is a theocracy and Mullahs don’t care about your vote, your beliefs and what you want! This proves that Iranians after over 44 years have learned nothing. Without reading anything or educating themselves, they are ready to vote! A vote to replace a Mullah dictator with a Shah dictator.

The worst thing is that your choice of Shah is not possibly a great Shah like Reza Shah the Great but your choice of shah is a loser low life lazy incompetent joke of a human being like Reza Pahlavi II! So you, not that you reject democracy or even a worthy shah but you vote for a puppet figure like UK’s Charles who is a burden on taxpayers’ money, a blood sucking leech! Worst, you vote for a loser Reza Pahlavi II.

You and millions like you with so many political beliefs are “Uneducated Voters” who do not read and educate themselves but right away they are ready to vote! Iranians so unfortunate that they vote with their hearts and not minds. Before you select the future of Iran and give it to Reza Pahlavi II, you need to read this complete topic, all 18 pages and 265 posts but most importantly, you need to read the history of Reza Pahlavi II, before you prescribe him as a medicine for the Iranian Disease:

I Condemn Reza Pahlavi II for Treason!
https://iranpoliticsclub.net/movement/r ... /index.htm

Reza Pahlavi’s Secret Deal with IRI & 2nd Iran Coup of 1984 Topic Thread
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2186

Iran Lobby & Liberal Monarchists Connection
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=2266

The Iranian Disease!
https://iranpoliticsclub.net/politics/i ... /index.htm

Monarchy or Republic?
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=199

Ignorance is a bliss, educate yourself so you can earn the right to vote in a democratic referendum, election and a free country.

Dr. BB
Long Live Me,
Blonde Bombshell
Dr. BB
Shahrzad BB
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Previous

Return to Iran Room