Iranian Opposition in LaLa Land!

News, Commentaries & Political Discussions on Iran

Moderators: Club Operations, Web Operations, Political Operations

Ahmagh's xenophobia

Postby alimostofi » Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:41 am

You put a lot of passion in there. Good. But read this, and it is not from the sources you mention.

http://roozonline.com/11english/010296.shtml

It is obvious that this Ahmagh is just in it for the money. Afterall he just could not get all his men appointed. His handouts have just raised the inflation of Iran, and it will backlash on him. In fact the central bank has already complained.

Ahmagh leans on Islam to help him stand up, but he actually uses nationalism in a perverted way. Iranians actually care more about their nuclear might, as they did in the 60s and 70s, than Islam if it is used in a peaceful human way. Everyone knows that the Islamists want to make the bomb for themselves, and not for Iran. Look at Natanz. More money has gone for bunkers and weapons there, than for hospitals and schools.

It does not matter where you go in the world, you will see the military industrial complexes sucking the blood of nations in the name of xenophobia.

Good Thoughts Good Words Good Deeds
alimostofi
Corporal
Corporal

Postby iranazadbad » Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:28 am

Ahreman,
I agree.
I hate the regime for imposing an islamis culture over a truly unique and superior Persian one. However,, I can not help but to respect and like Ahmadi nejad. One has to have respect for this kind if fellow.
The west is only interetsed in oil and other economic contracts. They will never care about iranian nation. Look how the Enblish are bad mouthing persian empire, or how hollywood depicts the persian against faggot greeks and mecodonians. Fuck them all. At least ahmadi nejad is from our own blood. In the the family one may torn a part another but never throws out the bones.
As long as Ahmadi Nejad is in power, this regime has my support. I would not have imagine saying that just a few months ago. As I hate the IRI and always prefered the Shah.
I am looking forward to see him succeed making Iran a strong military and economic power.
iranazadbad
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Ahreeman X » Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:54 pm

Folks:

IPC is a bridge for various groups of the opposition to contact & connect with each other. If smart, then they use this vessel & this provided tool to make a connection through dialogue and if not, then the stagnation of the past 27 years shall continue. IPC has provided this bridge. Now it is up to various forces of opposition to connect through dialogue & see what they can resolve.

A Democratic, Unbiased, None Fanatical, Free of Censorship, with no specific connection to any group has been provided to be used as a vehicle for "All" groups to contact one another. You can use it wisely & accomplish something or you can continue your path of the past 27 years & prioratize ideology (tactic) over Freedom of Iran (Strategy).

We provide the tool. It is up to you how to use it. You are the boss.

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Ahreeman X » Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:44 pm

The Sacrifice
September 28, 2005

Folks:

Allow me to yet share another private issue about myself, with you. Shall this issue shed some light on your inquiring minds. Certain characters in Iranian politics/media have been opening their mouths & throwing random statements that I do what I do for getting attention, opportunism, fame & power!

To respond to all of these attacks & to devalue all the attackers' bases of argument, I am going to share, yet another interesting point of my life with you.

During last month, I had two job offers. The first position was Dean of Math/Science for department of Math & Science in a college. The second position was Director of IT for department of Information Technology in another college. Both positions were in Southern California & financially, both positions were "6 Figures" a year positions. I have turned down both positions to concentrate on creation of the new IPC Website!

Let's do a cost analysis, shall we?

Once the new IPC Website publishes, it will be a fully commercial site; therefore, we will make money off of this site, through advertising, affiliates, donations, products, etc.

What will we do with this money?

We will add this money to our own money & my own money, which we have been spending on IPC Operations & Iranian Opposition. The total sum will be used to further support IPC Operations & The Iranian Opposition. So in a way, the affiliates, the advertisers, the donors & the product purchasers will support IPC, therefore, they will support the Iranian Opposition.

Why must they support IPC Website?

This is common sense. For instance, when they advertise in IPC, they are not supporting some webmaster's life style, bank account, belly & under belly! By supporting IPC, they will support the IPC Operations, Iranian Opposition as a whole & Freedom of Iran.

So whom should the responsible advertiser support?

It is a no brainer! Should they support Freedom of Iran, so their money plus our money combinely funds this cause? Or should they support some Bang & Salavat gossip site & the fat belly of its webmaster?

But the main question remains:

What's in it for me?

Absolutely nothing!

Basically I have refused 2 different "6 figures" positions to build this website for nothing! My profit will be zilch! I will make Jack Shiite out of this deal!

Why am I doing this? Am I an idiot? Or am I an opportunist? Or do I do it for attention? What's my benefit from this action?

The answer is very simple! I do it for Nationalism. I do it to educate my fellow countrymen & women. I do it to accelerate the social revolution through the moral revolution by facilitating the mass education for the cause of mass information.

Now, you be the judge!

Please state your opinion:

Am I an idealistic fool, mentally challenged or simply stupid to do such sacrifice?
Or
Am I setting a higher goal & standard for Iran, Iranians & myself, by doing so?

Why am I doing, what I have been doing on my own (for 27 years) and with IPC (for 6 years), day in & day out?

I could simply stop what I am doing & put this effort into piling capital on top of capital in my bank accounts & live a comfortable, care free, peaceful & luxurious life. We must do sacrifices, our comrades are doing sacrifices right @ this moment & they are doing so, inside & outside Iran. I figure, I must do my share.

We have 6 & half million Iranians in exile. If every person would contribute 5 lousy dollars for the cause, the total would be 32 & half million dollars! I would call that a Great start to End IRI & Start a Free, Secular, Federal Democratic Iran, wouldn't you?!

So what is my motive for doing what I do? You be the judge?

I hope I have answered my critics, well!

Only if closed minds came with closed mouths!

My comrades and I are up for the Cause. Time will tell, if you are also up for the Cause! Are you up for the Cause?

More power to All freedom fighters of Iran

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Goodbye to all that Iranian 'Opposition'

Postby IPC » Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:18 pm

Goodbye to all that Iranian 'Opposition'

July 07, 2006
Iran va Jahan
Reza Bayegan

As soon as the U.S. administration seems to be talking tough to the mullahs, these Iranians smell the aroma of their dream food coming from the Pentagon kitchen and begin salivating. They crawl out of their holes, bounce on their feet and jockey for the best seats on the gravy train. They want the choicest dishes of the banquet and there is no time to dally. In their headlong rush however, they end up trampling over each other and getting crushed in the stampede. When the smell from the kitchen subsides and their hopes wane, bloodied and exhausted they crawl back to their holes nursing their wounds and biding their time for the next opportunity.

I am talking about a sizable portion of the so-called Iranian opposition, especially those living outside the country. These people have as much self-reliance as a Guinea worm, and as much backbone as a jellyfish. The hearts and minds of the Iranian people are the last place on earth they venture to make any investment in. Iranian culture and literature are as alien and irrelevant to their sensibility as Javanese customs or Aztec civilization. Anyone trying to engage them in a rational discussion would be whistling in the wind. They are as blinkered in their views as are Islamic fanatics.

For them, Iranians are a nation of weathercocks who have no will of their own, no power of their own, and no spiritual values of their own. They think Iranians should be rehabilitated, re-educated and relocated. They should be cleansed of their savage foreign religion and psychologically (since it is impossible physically) transplanted into a purer and chichier cultural environment. They consider Iran as a country that is placed by historical, geographic aberration in the heart of a squalid and backward region. Do they see any discrepancy between this attitude and their professed devotion to their homeland and the future of its citizens? Not at all. Like all fanatics they forego concrete reality in favour of an abstract utopia. The Iranian mind for them is in need of being revamped and reconstructed before it can qualify to peacefully graze on the green pastures of freedom and democracy. Without this forcible overhaul, the total incompatibility of their ideals with the attitude and beliefs of the majority of the Iranian people can in no other manner be overcome.

For the past quarter of a century, these so-called opposition forces have fought the dictatorship of the Islamic Republic as effectively as water pistols would extinguish a blazing forest fire. They have been busy squabbling amongst themselves over a whole gamut of moot questions such as the merits and demerits of Prime Minister Mossadegh’s political legacy, or form and minutiae of the political system in the post-mullahs Iranian regime. The entrenched, well-tucked up mullahs on the other hand have not missed even a brief siesta worrying about such “opposition activitiesâ€
Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (English)
Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Modern Persian)
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Avestan Persian)
IPC
General
General

Postby IPC » Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:31 pm

Updated Version published:

Iranian Opposition in LaLa Land
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/politics/la ... /index.htm
Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (English)
Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Modern Persian)
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Avestan Persian)
IPC
General
General

Re: Iranian Opposition in LaLa Land!

Postby Kargozaran » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:06 am

You said it {{{{{ Iranian opposition in lala land }}}}}} so funny and so true. You are Iranian opposition in lala land, you got it right. No one cares and no one pays attention. Our republic has no room for agitators and enemies of Islam. Islam is a part of Iran. Islamic economy has made Iran a global superpower. We are a factor in global affairs. We have recently bitch slapped America and got 150 billion dollars of our money back. We are nuclear and will always be nuclear and America cannot do anything about it. Deal with it bitches.

Long live Islamic Republic of Iran

Regards

An Iranian Entrepreneur Technocrat
A New Look, A New Iran
Hame Ba Ham; Kar

Executives of Construction Party of Iran
(Hezbe Kargozarane Sazandegie Iran)
Kargozaran
Corporal
Corporal

Previous

Return to Iran Room