Corporal
Corporal

Postby Shahrzad BB » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:54 am

Peter Doodool Khan Files

Patient # 016154
name: Druj Mongol Peter
session log # 43 (after release)

Hello Mongol :badgrin:

How are you Druj Homo Mongol Jew? Long time no see? How is Gobi Desert? Still Psychotic? Just a little? Mongol, I must say, you are one of my success story cases! Few years ago, you were running naked in Gobi & accidentally got lost & crossed to Inner Mongolia State, then Chinese Authorities arrested you, then sent you to IPC Clinic. I extradite you to my office in UCSD Hospital's Psychiatric Ward. Back in the days, all you could say was "Ghingiz, Ghingiz, Ghaa Ghaa...." then choked & womit on your tong! All you could drink was horse blood & all you could eat was raw dog meat with your hands! You were an illiterate Mongol on horse back!

But now, I taught you how to read & write, eat with fork & spoon, drink in glasses, sit around the table & not to stick your big toe in your ass nor pick your butt & taste it! They say you can't teach Monkeys new tricks. I resent that remark & you are my living proof! They should grant me a new anthropology or zoology grant for my work with you! LOL

Now-days you look human!!!!!
My hard studies & work paid. You made a website & wrote articles. I don't want to be harsh on you but a little advise,

Peter Khan, people make sites & write articles, but those people are fluent in English! You regardless, must be able to construct sentences & create paragraphs, before writing articles & making sites! You are a little Chewawa with no teeth, that tries to start his Carnivore lifestyle by chewing on big Cow bones! Start little with chicken hearts, Geezers & bones, then move up to big bones! You look at people making sites, write articles and then post the link to their articles in IPC, but you are not people! You are still in evolutionary stage to cross over from missing link to man!

Before, you used to write your crap in IPC, people read it & laughed. Now you post a link in IPC & no one opens it because they know what crap you write! After one opens one of your links & reads a few sentences, then he will never again open another one of your links! You were better off posting your whole article in IPC.

Your rants are a bad marriage of grammar mistakes, spelling errors & conspiracy idiocy mixed with nazi crap & anarchist lies with a touch of Marxist-Terrorist spice! You are a fanatic! :roll:

You used to protest alongside Palestinian Entifada Goons, US Communists, Militant Islamists & Skin Head Thugs. Then you moved on to name & praise every Al Qaeda & Baathi Terrorist in Iraq & Psycho in Palestine, & credit them as a "Resistance Fighter" & you sympathized with them against the "American Imperialism"!

Now, I would like you to evolve a step to eat Reza Shahe Dovom, crown prince, Reza Pahlavi II's Dool with your Cereal in the morning & name it "Shah-Dool Cereal"! Taste good? Hmmmmmmmm, & its good for your brain & body! LOOOOOOL

Eat Dool RP at 640 RPM speed & like phosphor, it builds & improves your brain development. LMAO

RP is your Shah, your favorite Shah, then why don't you take advantage of his generosity & eat his dool? :D LOOOL

Mongol, chillando dude, I'm only kicking it & chilling. Just joking with you. You are one of my success stories but you run before you learn walking!

Mongol, do you recall when you were a "Druj Homo-Pagan naked Mongol Jew"?
I civilized you & switched you to now a "Druj Homo-Zoroastrian Mongol Jew in T-shirt!
You are still a homo, but at least in T-shirt & a Zoroastrian!
Thank you BB. BB O BB, what a girl to do? ](*,)

The bottom line is, I'm trying to tell you that,

1. Write simple paragraphs & post them in IPC before you write articles & make Dufes Doofy websites.

2. Post whole articles, cause you may fool new readers to read them, but when you link, no one will open the link, cause they know better! People developed higher tastes!

3. Diet, Diet , Diet. Lose some weight, you are still FAT. Cut on Burgers, Boritos & Pizza. You look like a Fat Bhudda with Mongol Mustache!

All the good things must come to ending, so is free visit with your psychiatrist, thats me, Dr. BB!

My patient, Peter Doodool Khan, My Uzbek missing link, My Turkmen wild ASS! Keep up your improvements. I am proud of you. You are loved. I trained you & visit you since you were a wild beast. Like all mothers I had to finally let you go & let you run in the wild on your own! But my prayers are with you! You will always be my Druj Chewbaka!

Bye Mongol, come back again, IPC is always your home. :D

Free visits for Hamvatans, by appointments only. :-:

Dr. BB
Psychiatrist of the board
Long Live Me,
Death To Those Who Hate Me.
Blonde Bombshell
Psychiatrist of the Board
Dr. BB
Shahrzad BB
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby peterkhanzendran » Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:00 am

Fuckmeat, I see you got tired of being the tijuana sewage system, or was that the bangkok binjo ditch.
I see you are still some mutant jendeh who can't get enough dickmilk from amrikan kafir, and as usual jealous that I am more popular than you as usual. Not to mention have done more than your kun goshad ever will. Notice how you spew the praises of tazi reza pahlavi, who's more fake than those extensions you stole from Bob marley's corpse and dyed with heydrich's hair color.
And look in the mirror next time you want to talk about me. Your ass is so bigger than mine it has it's own un representative, who I will probably pass by at Watson. Nader could skewer your kun goshad and sell it so cheap he wouldn't need me to do promos for him.
Smell you later fuckmeat jun.
Peter Khan Zendran
peterkhanzendran
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Shahrzad BB » Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:54 am

Hello Uzbek :badgrin:

Druj Uzbek Khan, hia boy! \:D/

Petey Petey fat ass & all,
Petey Petey sat on the wall,
Petey Petey fell & broke the wall! :-:

Hey Petey, Saddam is in jail, & you can't service him anymore, so no more monthly money from Saddam! Shame shame shame! But Abu Musab Zarqawi is available & I'm sure for sure he'll pay for that fat Oriental butt of yours. Abu Musab likes Gook butts!

Multiple Choice Q for Petey
Petey, what is the dool of your prefrence?

a. Skin Heads Anti Imperialist Resistance Fighters
b. Taliban Anti Imperialist Resistance Fighters
c. Palestinian Anti Imperialist Resistance Fighters
d. of course Reza Pahlavi II's Royal Dool
e. All the above

<Fuckmeat, I see you got tired of being the tijuana sewage system, or was that the bangkok binjo ditch. >

Better than Blowing Senator Kennedy in Boston!

<I see you are still some mutant jendeh who can't get enough dickmilk from amrikan kafir,>

Better than getting too much Chocolate Milk from Black Panters & Nation of Islam Broes at jail!

< and as usual jealous that I am more popular than you as usual.>

That was 2 as usual, 1 at begining, 1 at the end.

Hello Hello, anybody in there? We are speaking English, not Turkmen or Uzbek!
And I wont fight you on that. You are more popular than me in State Penitentiary.
You been in jail 3 times & each time Cops got you first & then Bros punked & bitched you next & then Aryan Nation stretched you last! You are too popular as USUAL ! HA HA HA!

< Not to mention have done more than your kun goshad ever will.>

Yes you have done more spending of daddy's money on Big Black Convicts & Taliban Boys to bang you! Hoooooooooooot! LOL

How do you think you paid for your coin shop & all your coins? Brothers, bros did it! LOL

< Notice how you spew the praises of tazi reza pahlavi, >

Already tired of Shah-Dool Cereal? Shahzadeh Reza Pahlavi's Dool is nutritious, have some more, he won't mind to feed the Hungry Uzbeks! Woo woo woo woohoo! I'm on the roll baby.

<who's more fake than those extensions you stole from Bob marley's corpse and dyed with heydrich's hair color.>

Jealous? \:D/

<And look in the mirror next time you want to talk about me. Your ass is so bigger than mine it has it's own un representative, who I will probably pass by at Watson.>

At least I represent Medical Doctors of Cali, but you represent Druj Kooni Uzbeks of Tartaristan! =D>

< Nader could skewer your kun goshad and sell it so cheap he wouldn't need me to do promos for him.>

Don't start the BJ on Nader, finish with Reza Pahlavi II, first. One BJ at the time. Don't keep eating 2 at a time. Grab one dick at a time. You must be a hungry Uzbek. Chew then swallow! LOOOL :D

<Smell you later fuckmeat jun. >

Thats right, the only thing you'll get is my beautiful fragrance. I am too far out of touch & to out of reach for you. Fur Suuuuuuuuuuure!

<Peter Khan Zendran>

"Druj Uzbek Khan" it is! Set Boyi.

Petey, I'll see you in Criminally Insane Penitentiary in New England. Call me when you get there. By law, you are allowed one phone call. Call your Doctor, Dr. BB!

BB O BB, what a girl to do? ](*,)

ps:
For Hamvatans convenience, Dr. BB, now visits at 2 different offices:
UCLA office - UCLA Hospital's Psychiatric Ward - Los Angeles
UCSD office - UCSD Hospital's Mental Health Department - San Diego

I visit Hamvatans for free.

This months special
Koon Goshad & Retarded Uzbek Turkmen Mongols, Wanna be Aryans are accepted for free visit, diagnosis, straight jacket & shock therapy. Trip to jail is provided by orderlies & free of charge.

Psychiatrist of the board
Long Live Me,
Death To Those Who Hate Me.
Blonde Bombshell
Psychiatrist of the Board
Dr. BB
Shahrzad BB
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby peterkhanzendran » Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:22 pm

Fuckmeat, you are dumber than you look, seeing as how you've been sitting on your kun goshad so long you actially responded. Did the ambassador to your chunky ass notify you of this fuckmeat jun while you were licking condi's clit? You must enjoy being kept as some slave to your tijuana momma since the sewage is spewing from your mouth. Fuck, you need to get out more often, since I see you don't even know what I am talking about. Word of advice, hooked on phonics, get it, use it. You obviously can't even get out the door because of your kun goshad.
AND GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT FUCKMEAT JUN. All you do is repeat lies and slogans off the internet.
Peter Khan Zendran
peterkhanzendran
Corporal
Corporal

Return to Middle East & the World Room