Talmud

News, Commentaries & Political Discussions on Middle East & the World

Moderator: Club Operations

Talmud

Postby joseka » Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:19 am

Have you read this book?

It was written in acient time by jews rabbi.There are two Talmud:Jerusalemian and Babylonian one.Jews use Babylonian Talmud 'cos thely live among strange nations.This is one of basic book of zionists. It is a statute-book in reliable and zionist want to world code for Non-Jews.

http://www.ucalgary.ca/~elsegal/TalmudPage.html
http://www.revisionisthistory.org/talmudtruth.html
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jso ... udtoc.html

"Who is not Jew is not human that is animal.We call animals GOJ so we call them
GOJ"
joseka
Private

Postby Darvish » Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:36 pm

Now this one is real interesting and to my liking Jos.

Hey Ahr., did U hear that, we are GOJ, way lower than DAHATI!

This is what I find most amusing about Judaism: You got the ten commandments telling U loads of "Dye shall not does", but says nothing about gambling. Imagine, mashuga Jews must obey sabat, eat kosher, and comply with loads of do and don'ts, but the fkrs can gamble their lives away?

I think I know the reason. U see when Moses climbed the mountain and talked to the burning bush and brought down the tablets there were 11 commandments on the tablets, but as he got down the mountain, the moron dropped the tablets and broke them. So when he glued the tablets back, he presumed taht 11 is imperfect and uncool, but 10 comes across as perfection. so he said, ten is more than enough for the Jews. Well done Mosy moron! U see, the Universe has 11 dimensions as know in m-theory, so 11 must be the perfect and 10 is certainly imperfect.

This unequivocally tells all Jews that their religion is false and they should accept Christ as their savior, or better than that move to Islam
Darvish
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Ahreeman X » Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:10 pm

Suzie Q :tempt: :

I do not know why you assume that I am defending Zionism or Judaism! Just because I support Jews and Israel in this conflict (Arab-Israeli) and I consider Israel to be the sole democracy in the region and historically owner of the land, it does not automatically make me the protector of Judaism and Zionism!

Read my lips:

All Religions are Bull Shiite.
All Religious people are weak minded.
Religion is the Syphilis of the Global Body!
God is a myth.

and …

You are a GOJ.
But I am Gojeh Farangi (Tomato), and a ripe juicy one! :haji:

I guess now you will be picking :pokey: on poor Joseka :jew: !

Having Hillary as your signature makes me want to hurt you more! :devcool:

Adios!
:firedvl:
AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Return to Middle East & the World Room