Ethnic Jokes Thread

Post your jokes, humor articles, Satire, funny short stories, comedy plays, satirical poems, parody, comedy video & audio clips & other humor pieces here.

Moderator: Club Operations

Ethnic Jokes Thread

Postby Ahreeman X » Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:18 pm

Ethnic Jokes Thread

Folks:

As long as we are not Politically Correct, then why not start a thread of the Ethnic Jokes here, so everyone can add on to it?! No offence to anyone, we love "All", but we simply cannot stop our tongs from preaching humor! Well, are you ready? Here comes the first one:

Retired Serviceman!

True Story

I just got back from university & while there; I was talking to older students:

X: Hi folks, say, are you a retired serviceman?
Joe: Yes professor, Marine Corps 2002
X: How about you, are you a retired serviceman?
Habib: Yes indeed professor, Republican Guard, Iraq 2003!
X: ...... sigh, gulp!
X: Hmmmmmmmmm, Well All righty then! You don't say?!
Habib: Oh ye, the war was over, no sense staying, so moved to America to go to school!
(Killer, Riot, that was totally unexpected & awesome. I was cracking up for a long time!)
:yeees:
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Technology

Postby Ahreeman X » Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:21 pm

Technology!

3 guys, an American, a Japanese & a Turkish Iranian (Azeri) were discussing Hi Tech!

American: We are so hi tech that we have a receiver implanted in our hand. We hold our hand near our face, with the thumb near the ear & the pinky near the mouth, similar as a cell phone. The satellite starts transmitting & than we start talking same as the cell phone! The model, depending on people's preferences comes with the receiver in the left or the right hand! So we use our hands as a cell phone!

Japanese: Pattuyee..... That's nothing! We do it handless! We implant a chip behind our ear & another chip in our back tooth & we just start talking, same as a cell phone! Beat that if you can?!

The Azeri started to think & think & think ............... "What the hell am I going to say to beat that?!" (he told himself)! "Hmmmmmmm................., Aha got it!" (he yelled)! Suddenly Azeri started jumping up & down, round & round........... & while jumping up & down, he started farting loudly! Qart....Qoort, Zapaart........Taq........Tooq, Faaaaaart.......Fart.........!

American & Japanese: What the hell are you doing?! :question: :surprised:

Azeri: Quiet down, silence .......... The Fax is coming!
Azeri: Tell me who's the most Hi Tech nation now? :happy06:

(Riot, Killer)! :yeees:
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Return to Jokes, Comedy, Parody, Satire & Satirical Poetry Room