Shahnameh in 3D Animation form to be released on DVD

Post Audio/Video Multimedia Clips here. News, Information, Samples & Discussions on Iranian Cinema a global art phenomenon, television, music MP3s, music video clips & sites. Issues on the wide range of Persian Classical, Traditional, Folk, New Age, Pop, Dance, Techno, Fusion, Rap, Rock, Blues & other types of Music. Discuss fashion & display models & celebrity images here.

Moderator: Club Operations

Shahnameh in 3D Animation form to be released on DVD

Postby Liberator » Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:22 pm

1400 years of foreign imposed influence is being tackled head on. I hope the Iranian Nation awakens from its long "coma". Thank you to all Iranians who are keeping their culture alive and may more follow this noble and honorable path.

The Rebirth of Rostam

>>> Two traliers ... amLove.wmv & ... tamWar.wmv

Saied Ghahari ( writes: I have produced and directed a 3D animation film based on the Shahnameh, almost 50 minutes in length. The film celebrates our great culture and history. It is due to be released in a few weeks time direct on DVD. It has taken me around 3 years to complete. As far as I know this is the first 3D animation in this style and in Persian language >>> visit ... tamWar.wmv
Image ... amLove.wmv
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" -J.F.K

First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Return to Multimedia, Cinema, TV, Music, Fashion & Models Room