Iran, Iran

Post Audio/Video Multimedia Clips here. News, Information, Samples & Discussions on Iranian Cinema a global art phenomenon, theatre, television, music MP3s, music video clips & sites. Issues on the wide range of Persian Classical, Traditional, Folk, New Age, Pop, Dance, Techno, Fusion, Rap, Rock, Blues & other types of Music. Discuss fashion & display models & celebrity images here.

Moderator: Club Operations

Iran, Iran

Postby Amir » Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:02 pm

I am Dariush the Great King, King of Kings, King of countries containing all kinds of men, King in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenian, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage

Naqshe Rostam
Amir
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

It really hit the spot!

Postby Ahreeman X » Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:59 pm

Amir Arsalan:

I was web designing (The New IPC Website) for about 8 hours straight. I just finished for tonight. Then I opened your link & saw this video! Every joint & bone in my neck, shoulders, hands & upper back was aching, due to sitting behind the monitor/keyboard for 8 hours! As soon as I seen this video, I started to relax. The music, the lyrics & the video took me back decades! After it was done, I took a deep breath & leaned back & stretched! My whole body & soul stretched & relaxed! Your video just hit the spot. That’s what I really needed! So I had to drop these few lines! It really hit the spot!

Kheyli hal dad, damet garm
:devil:
AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Memories that fade

Postby Amir » Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:09 am

Dear Ahreeman

First, I’ve peeked at the official IPC site you have been working on, and I like the layout. It looks like it will be great. Good job, and thanks for your efforts. I am very enthused about the final product.

Second, I am glad that you enjoyed this video, as I did. I had a similar experience today. I received this link as an e-mail today from a friend. I opened it at work, and got a little carried away before I realized that other co-workers were noticing what they must have perceived as “weird musicâ€
I am Dariush the Great King, King of Kings, King of countries containing all kinds of men, King in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenian, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage

Naqshe Rostam
Amir
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Return to Multimedia, Cinema, Theatre, TV, Music & Models Room