8000 Years of Iranian History

Pre Islamic Era (before 651 AD). 8000 years of Persian History, the oldest civilization in the world.

Moderator: Club Operations

Postby CR » Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:30 pm

OK I found the link:

http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=33595

This was my last post and I used Amir’s quote:

It is clear that:

1. You have not read the whole book
2. You speak with your heart and not your mind.
3. You are dogmatic and not practical.
4. You have a bias and this blocks your vision.

“Here is what defines "civilization". “

Wikipedia is an open source encyclopedia. Anyone can write anything in Wikipedia including yourself!
Go try it. Write:
Yasser Arafat was a Jew in his biography and then observe the results.
An open source encyclopedia is worth nothing (Trash).

We reviewed history of Iran on Wikipedia and it is all flawed.
Scholars don’t write Wikipedia. Any Joe Shmoe can write anything in Wikipedia.

But that is not our argument. Our argument is in regards of this:

“And the earliest civilization was Sumer, which started about 3500 B.C.E, i.e 5500 years ago. The Persians have their historical achievements, but being the first civilization is not among them.”

Not true. The earliest civilization on Earth was Susa (Shush) Civilization of Iran in state of Khuzestan, way before Mesopotamia, Elam and Babylon. That is 6000 BC.

“Civilization has a definition and it starts with established system of social life in city-states.”

Before City-States, there was no civilization because human being lived as animals on the move like tribes or in the caves.

History must be viewed as a science and science changes because science is not dogmatic. I believe that’s excellent. Anything that’s worth anything must be put to the test of science.

Enjoy these words by Bertrand Russell, stating the same regarding philosophy:

“ I have been accused of a habit of changing my opinions … I am not myself in any degree ashamed of that habit. What physicist who was already active in 1900 would dream of boasting that his opinions had not changed during the last half century? … The kind of philosophy that I value and have endeavoured to pursue is scientific, in the sense that there is some definite knowledge to be obtained and that new discoveries can make the admission of former error inevitable to any candid mind. For what I have said, whether early or late, I do not claim the kind of truth which theologians claim for their creeds. I claim only, at best, that the opinion expressed was a sensible one to hold at the time … I should be much surprised if subsequent research did not show that it needed to be modified. Such opinions were not intended as pontifical pronouncements, but only as the best I could do at the time towards the promotion of clear and accurate thinking. Clarity, above all, has been my aim."

It is pretty clear that you do not have the reasoning, logic, knowledge base, background and tools to argue this topic. You are only shooting in the dark and throwing shots without knowing how to use the gun or how to shoot. You want to argue but this argument goes nowhere because like many other arguments, one party (that is you) is neither scientific, logical, has background information or even read the argument of the other party (the book written by Ahreeman which I directed you to read it), so this is a waste of time.

I only argue a scientific argument about the history.

I must end it here.

CR
A day you haven't learned a new, is a day lost!
CR
Captain
Captain

Postby Aurioles » Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:48 pm

Well i liked the article, but it all depends on wat do you consider civilisation, if it is writing it is not 8000 yers, but if it is cities then i think susa is a but older than 8000 years, any way, i liked wat i read, i am writing a book on the achemenid empaire,( i mention susa in the introduction).
some people apear not to like the 8000 years of history article, but i thougth it was one of the best books of iranian history. to the ones that say other civilisations are older, i will put several facts, i say in my book.
• the first domestic dogs are near Kirkuk in the Zargoz and they are of about 16000 before cristian era
• the first domestic goat were found in Asiab, Iran south of the Zargoz (8000 BCE)
• in the Doosheh cave, Irán there are paintings of horsmen, therfore domestic horses are about 17000 years old.
• The oldest domestic wheat dates back to 10000 BCE and the un domesticated wheat is a native species of the iranian plateu.
• the earliest ceramics are about 9000 years old in iran and 5000 years in eagypt.
•the oldes seal, and one of the oldest writhings, is one from susa of about 5000BCE
and my faavorite, there are cuper mies near theran that are older than the oldest meopotamic city

Aurioles.
Aurioles
Private

Postby Ahreeman X » Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:05 pm

:latin: Aurioles:

Welcome to IPC. Who said Mexicans just drink Tequila, dance Mariachi and munch on Chimichangas all day until they drop! Your post proves that they also have brains!

Let me see here, you are a student of history who specializes in Ancient History, particularly Achaemenid Era. Very interesting. Would you mind telling us, if you presently living and studying in Mexico or US?

For a student, you seem to know a lot about history. You mentioned a few interesting points in your posts.

I have just seen Apocalipto and I loved it. Did you know the Co producer and co writer of the movie was Persian (Farhad Safinia)? I don’t care what they say about Mel Gibson, but I believe he is a great director. I believe he is much better of a director than an actor. He is getting better by the age. “Signs”, “Passion of the Christ” and now this masterpiece “Apocalipto”! What beautiful, big budget, fascinating well made film about Maya City States, Maya Empire, Indian Tribes of Central America and the ancient history of the region! This was the greatest movie made about Maya Culture. Nothing like it was made before. Did you know everything in the movie from people to costumes, weapons, buildings and all were made from scratch, they were real and filmed on location? They actually made the pyramids, isn’t that great? No computer animation crap (like 300)! They used computers only for special effects. Apocalipto reminded me of the big budget old time Hollywood Historical movies such as Spartacus, Cleopatra and Ben-Hur. Did you see it and if so, did you like it?

To tell you the truth, I feel a very close bond with Mexicans and Mexican Culture. In the past, I had done a few archeological expeditions and educational travels to Mexico, studying and site seeing the Olmec, Aztec and Maya Cultures, from Yucatan Peninsula to Acapulco and from Tijuana to Baha. Your culture fascinates me. I wrote a few papers on Maya Culture and history of South America (Incas, Aztecs, etc.).

What made you research and study Persian Empire, to be specific Achaemenids?

Let me hit you with something to think about:

Have you ever thought about how come South and Central America had produced great civilized cultures such as Aztec Empire, Inca empire, Olmec and Maya City States, which where so far advanced; however, North American Indians never went beyond tribes and tents? The most advanced North American Culture was the Pueblo Culture (New Mexico State of USA) which they managed to build cities. Even Pueblo Culture which is the most advanced North American Indian Culture is very primitive in comparison to Inca or Aztec Empires!

How come Indians of North America remained basically savage, tribal and on the move, but South American Indians built magnificent civilizations? They were both Indians, then how come such big difference? What say you?

Anyway take care.

How is the weather down in La Paz? :D

Adios Amigo
:firedvl:
AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Aurioles » Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:02 pm

Would you mind telling us, if you presently living and studying in Mexico or US?

im here in la paz having a warm climate, but not as hot as in other years.

For a student, you seem to know a lot about history. You mentioned a few interesting points in your posts.

thanks when i finish my book and translat it, i will send it to you by mail, maybe you can correct some things.

Apocalipto reminded me of the big budget old time Hollywood Historical movies such as Spartacus, Cleopatra and Ben-Hur. Did you see it and if so, did you like it?

i did not liked apocalipto that much but spartacus and ben hur were really nice movies.

What made you research and study Persian Empire, to be specific Achaemenids?

even if many put greek or roman history before persian, i started reading more than wat my teachers told me, and eventualy i found ot that many aspects of our civilisation come not only from the achemenids, but the Susites, and elamites (democracy, human rigths, abolisment of slavery, even the odeon of athens and the partenon are based on the biger and most supreme apadana).

to explain this was really hard at first, so i decided to write a book about the Achemenids.

How come Indians of North America remained basically savage, tribal and on the move, but South American Indians built magnificent civilizations? They were both Indians, then how come such big difference? What say you?

this i am not really sure, i will have to think it for a little more. we are all humans, and it is the same to ask why civilization begun

some say climate, has the greatest influence on our civilizations, however, several of the first civilisations were born on diferent climates.

in my point of vew it is local plants and animals, why you may say, agriculture was the catalizer for our evolituion, but not all plants are easy to select, and to harvest, in all there are a cople cereals or basic plants upon wich we feed.

these are wheat, which comes from ian and extended in to the rest of eurom, rise, potatoes which are big roots, easy to farm and hearvest this will explain why civilisation was bor first in peru than in most of europe, and corn, which is originaly from mexico.

yet this alone does not explain the birth of cultures, but is to my humble point of vew the most important.
see you
Aurioles
Private

Iran History: 8000 Years of Iranian History Updated

Postby CR » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:18 pm

Iran History: 8000 Years of Iranian History Updated

History Lovers, here is your food:

8000 Years of Iranian History
New Edition In 3 Parts: 8 Chapters

From First Shah to Last Shah of Iran

First Shah of Iran

Karibu Shah Shushinak the 1st Shah of Iran from Susa Dynasty 3750 BC
Turned Susa City State (6000 BC - 3750 BC) to Susa Kingdom (3750 BC - 539 BC)

Last Shah of Iran

Mohamad Reza Shah (1941 AD - 1979 AD)
Pahlavi Dynasty
Last Persian Shah (King)

Bon Appetite

8000 Years of Iranian History 1
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/library/eng ... /index.htm

8000 Years of Iranian History 2

8000 Years of Iranian History 3

More History:

Iran Dynasties and Monarchs of 8000 Years
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/history/ira ... /index.htm

Iran History Index
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/history/index.htm

Future is Bright

Futurist Faravahar Iran Flag
Present Green, White and Red Order Iran Flag
Iran Politics Club Futurist Faravahar Tricolor Iran Flag
A day you haven't learned a new, is a day lost!
CR
Captain
Captain

Previous

Return to Persian Empire Room