Iranian Hezbollah Agents, Lobby & Front Businesses in USA

Brainstorm for the future system, constitution & laws of the Iranian government post IRI. Discuss political activism, methods of struggle, civil disobedience, resistance tactics, revolutionary strategies, covert operations, communications, logistics & paramilitary. Iranian Political Activists, Democratic Movement, Student Movement & Opposition Parties can post their announcements here. Post: activist, resistance, combat & military manuals, articles & books here. Post IPC Website, Club & Political Operations' announcements here.

Moderators: Club Operations, Web Operations, Political Operations

Are Trita Parsi and NIAC Hezbollah IRI Lobbyists?

Postby Jaff Sassani » Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:59 am

Atusa Qajar

We appreciate the information about Hezbollah activity and valuable information for our liberators movement.

Hezbollah are very danger to the security of Middle East and the USA. They are terrorist organization feed by the Islamic Republic of Iran (IRI), how the US Government tolerating them in the US soil?

They are more dangerous than Al Qa’dah, but both organizations are part of the IRI war machine against the humanity on the earth.

We appreciate your good work

May all mighty God help our Aryan nations from these criminal people.
Jaff Sassani
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Darvish » Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:42 am

Fellow Sasanians,

As always, terrorist from the eyes of one, is the freedom fighter in the eyes of the other!
As for enlightenment, your "Liberator" has both PKK and Hesbolah in the same extermination list? Are U affirming that Kurdish PKK is a terrorist organization? If so, please please post names and locations of the members.
Darvish
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Atusa Qajar » Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:33 pm

Dear SKDC Representative in IPC:

Thank you for your input.

“how the US Government tolerating them in the US soil?”

They use the US system against the US system. For example:

They use freedom of speech to propagate (incognito) terrorism.
They collect funds in the name of Islamic charity and spend half in US on their front businesses and send half back to Tehran and Lebanon.
They use freedom of press (CNN, etc.) to advertise their cause (incognito).
They lobby for IRI in the name of lobbying for Iranian Americans.
They sue opposition members and organizations to shut them up.
They isolate opposition members and media and brand them as “War Mongers”.
They have their own tribunes, TVs, Websites, etc. and call them the Liberal Peace Loving Media.
They run front business like Rug Galleries, Iranian Markets and Restaurants with no clients but just a front for espionage.
They have merchants and import exporters, buying sophisticated guns (free market) in quality and quantity and send it to Iran.
They have cells (incognito) amongst opposition groups, collecting info.

Many other tactics…

Alavi Foundation (New York) and Iman Foundation (Los Angeles) are their 2 major headquarters. One organizes east coast and one west coast USA Hezbollah activities.

Don’t forget, mail headquarter for Hezbollah is in Iran. The Lebanese Hezbollah is only a fraction and one of Hezbollah’s arms in the region. Iran is the heart and soul of Hezbollah.

Hezbollah uses the democratic system against the democracy.

------------------------

Dear Pain in the Rectum (Darvish):

“As always, terrorist from the eyes of one, is the freedom fighter in the eyes of the other! “

That’s true but there are general codes and definitions about who is terrorist and who is not.

“As for enlightenment, your "Liberator" has both PKK and Hesbolah in the same extermination list? Are U affirming that Kurdish PKK is a terrorist organization? If so, please please post names and locations of the members.”

And what would you be affirming? Is Hezbollah terrorist? How about PKK? How about your Marxist buddies like Red Brigades around the world? Your former lover Castro? China?

Did you overlook or have you seen a reference to you in between a dialogue in another room?
Your friend was referring to you and don’t go again trying to connect your friend to me. You always assume a conspiracy theory assuming that everyone is someone else. That’s a sign of pathology and mental illness.

http://www.iranpoliticsclub.net/club/vi ... php?t=1395

Regards,
AQ
I am a Liberated Woman.
I am a Danger to Islam and Muslims.
Atusa Qajar
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3

Postby Darvish » Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:47 pm

Atusa Qajar wrote:Dear SKDC Representative in IPC:

“how the US Government tolerating them in the US soil?”

They use the US system against the US system. For example:

They use freedom of speech to propagate (incognito) terrorism.
They collect funds in the name of Islamic charity and spend half in US on their front businesses and send half back to Tehran and Lebanon.
AQ

Whom are U calling Scum-Kinky-Dumb-Cat, SKDC? And, how do U “propagate “ terrorism, terroristic flashlight, or terroristic rock on the pond? U want to use the word spread, instead! That Persian English dictionary is deficient!

I consider U a far bigger threat to my country than any Islamic non profit organization which has been functioning under the auspices of Constitutionally guaranteed rights bestowed upon Americans under the First Amendment to exercise their respective religions, irrespective of the religion, as long as such exercise of religion interferes not with the rights of other citizens or clash with civil or constitutional laws. However, your simplistic, deficient, and uneducated perception is expected from a person whose political devotion is based on ancient antiquities, traditional irrelevancies, and above all blind submissive subordination of a monarch, yielding conclusive absence of cerebellar capacity to comprehend freedom, individual rights, and individual liberties, absent of social class or cast, under that which in two words is, the First Amendment!

Ok, with that out of my chest, I hope there is a pash commission for me for this new Qajar Sanani Klan kinship! It sounds cool too! Imagine the kid called Moishe Qajar Sasani. Hey X, I hold U personally responsible for my commission from this match made, since I did all the heavy lifting and ALAH known that she is heavy!

O' forgot this part: Isn't that a surprise that "terrorist Hesbolah" is the one who feeds the hungry, attends the orphans, takes care of the the sick, furnishes medicine, and brings civil order to societies such as Palestinians whom we traditionally have shunned and suppressed in favor of our special interests, namely Israeli Lobby, which societies have become front lines for Hesbolah recruitment?
Darvish
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Hezbollah's Front Businesses in America!

Postby Jaff Sassani » Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:23 am

Atusa Qajar

Thank you again for the information. As you said it is the freedom of speech in the USA.

The Pain in the Rectum (Darvish): are using the same freedom of speech to write what ever he wishes.

We are only two to three million people in Kurdistan with the Sassanian origin. We are not in business of attacking other organization in Kurdistan but we are in the business to unite our Aryan (Iranian) people. The uses of bad language are not in our dictionary.

We are working hard to get Persian, Kurds, Azari and other Iranian nations to cooperate with the help of other nations around the world. We hope some day our people will be free from the bankrupt Shitte Islam and Sunni Islam doctrines.

We believe that our people should ask the USA (the only supper Power on earth now) and Israel to help us reform the Islam so we can worship only God not the Arab personality like Hassan and Hussein. If we get help we can build the Aryan (Iranian) Economic Union (AU) for our people.

We don’t believe we are less intelligent than the Europeans people. We have history and culture and civilizations, we believe our people are ready for liberation. Based on our culture the use of bad language by Darvish won’t help our liberator movement. We hope he will use normal language in his work.
Jaff Sassani
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Shahrzad BB » Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:12 am

Bache Kooni :fry:

[-( Is it a surprise that nobody here debates you or takes you serious? After a century, a couple of people SKDC and AQ responded to your crap and see how you replied back! You shown your true empty headed; foul mouthed stupid gay retarded self.

:doggy: Just because you are Ahreeman’s comic relief and gay toy and you follow him around for urgent blow jobs needed, that doesn’t give you the right to crap in each room of this club. Since your owner Amir had left, you have been running loose in this club with no supervision.

:yaking: Just because some Kurdish roomates screwed you up the ass and left you a good sexual memory, that doesn’t make you an expert in Kurdish and Middle Eastern affairs.

:D The reason you like Marxists is because they believe in sharing. You had been shared by Marxist Kurds and passed around as a sex toy and this left you a good memory, so now you mistake this memory with a political belief. Today you assume you are a Marxist, but the fact is that you are only a Faggot, a small time Faggot.

[-X Now you are defending Hezbollah because you believe that maybe by defending them, you will get some Arab and Islamic dick in your ass. Good prospect for possible dick! Maybe Shaikh will pay for your sex op. because Islam loves Transsexuals.

:inqeyes: What do you mean by AQ’s ideology is a bigger thread to your country than Hezbollah?

First off, you don’t have a country. You don’t believe in constitution of USA, because you are a Gay Anarchist Marxist.

Second off, if the Persian Empire (Persian Union) is revived, USA cannot continue pillage the neighborhood (Middle East) because the neighborhood and the home will have a home owner again. To think of it, USA has no business pillaging the Middle East right now!

US economy is fucked because of military campaigns half way around the world in Middle East. Middle East is fucked up, because USA won’t let go of there and gets the fuck out.

Middle East is our sphere, so USA should get the fuck out. :spanked:

:juggle: When empires get too big, spend so much money, stick their nose everywhere, and get so unpopular, they collapse. It happened over and over in the history, remember the British? USA will collapse, surely no exception. USA should mind his own business and stop fucking with every corner of the world. USA is a threat to the world, not vise versa. That’s why everyone hates USA. :(

Another reason for collapse of empires is perverted behavior and perverts like you. Remember Sodom and Gomorrah? Faggots collapse empires. Your kind could be the reason for collapse of the American Empire.

Don’t try to act as a patriotic American. You have no country. You are a fuck up. Fuck you and your country. You don’t know shit about Kurdistan, Middle East and world politics. The only thing you know is how to suck dick.

Last time, I made sure they strap you down in straight jacket at the psychiatric ward of the mental hospital at UCLA med. I gave strict orders. They must have made a paperwork mistake and released you. That’s how we see you run around in this club loose. Don’t make me call the ambulance and the orderlies to drag you back to my office in the hospital, so I can restrain you again.

PS: You missed your last appointment with me to collect your medications for schizophrenia. :doctorF:

BB o BB , what's a girl to do? :roll:

Psychiatrist of the board
Dr. BB
Long Live Me,
Death To Those Who Hate Me.
Blonde Bombshell
Psychiatrist of the Board
Dr. BB
Shahrzad BB
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Darvish » Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:44 pm

Oh grate! Anal BB is back and speaks from the wrong end! Let me guess, your MCAT score was not good enough to get into Proctological school, so now U are on bon-bon and chocolate to cope with your depression, while pretend playing Psychiatry?

But, I have a good news for U, BB: X and I have worked indefatigably and have found U an Aryan husband, as well:

It will help the marriage if U start changing your undies once a week, at least! Thanks
Darvish
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Shahrzad BB » Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:05 pm

Bache Kooni: :fry:

I work at UCLA Hospital. I didn’t fail any exam, except the exam for being an annoying little loser pest like you. With work and school, I’m so busy that I don’t have any more time to write here. When you get cornered, you escape to drawing cartoons. This is your escape coping method, how predictable. All I say is that you don’t deserve to be consorted with. You are too uncivilized and barbaric to enter a debate. The only type of debate suitable for you is to chain you in a cage and beat you with a frying pan until you learn the concept of “Rewards and Punishment” for dogs or monkeys.

I don’t know what’s more hazardous for the mental health of this club:
Another 9/11 or the existence of a little pinko sissy pest pet like you in here???

Don’t forget that I visit you pro bono and I do it for the love of god. Don’t forget your next month’s appointment at the mental hospital. If you miss this one, I have to call back the orderlies and the ambulance, straight jacket and ….. back to the psychiatric ward you go gay boy or wanna be girl or whatever freak ….

Don’t forget, you will never be a woman, even after full operation. You will never be as beautiful and intelligent as a real woman such as Doctor BB. You will always remain a freak, a transsexual psycho bitch under my toes, a freak of nature.

My precious time doesn’t allow me to consort with frustrated faggots like you. I have papers to write. See you at your appointment. Go draw more cartoons, you retarded whore. :elephantdance:

BB O BB, What’s a girl to do with psychos?

Bye Bitch :byefinger:

:drlove:
Psychiatrist of the board
Dr. BB
Long Live Me,
Death To Those Who Hate Me.
Blonde Bombshell
Psychiatrist of the Board
Dr. BB
Shahrzad BB
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Darvish » Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:51 pm

Hey X,

Do U think I am really “uncivilized looser bitch ...”, since I have not even talked about "EDIPUS COMPLEX", yet? Or, can it be that I hit a sensitive nerve on madmasel BB? Have U noticed how these Iranian rooted women are so tender toward their perceived image of “BBeauty” in the eyes of the others? That is a gender second classness which is deeply rooted in the Irani culture. Simply, U can take the woman out of CHADOR, but U can not take the CHADOR out of the woman, rendering dreams of revival of a world class and competitive Iran with such cultural handicaps, moot!

I submit to U that this syndrome is no other than intra-cultural “penis envy”! Self respect, identity, and confidence of Iranian woman remains a factor of her husband's dick size and absent of such dick, or shall we say husband, her self confidence remains fragile! What do U think madmasel BB craves for?

O’, keep this secret between us, since if these girls find this out, it may further distraught them: They have seen me, in flesh, many times, but never recognized me! I bet do did U!

Which brings us to the next subject. Is cock fighting legal in Iran?
Darvish
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Hezbollah in America (Lobby Groups)!

Postby IPC » Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:12 pm

Hezbollah in America (Lobby Groups)!

Dear Friends:

Please review,

Hezbollah and Suspected Hezbollah in America!
New Tactic: IRI Lobbying in USA!

http://iranpoliticsclub.net/founder/hezbollah/index.htm

Regards,
IPC Office
Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (English)
Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Modern Persian)
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Avestan Persian)
IPC
General
General

Postby Darvish » Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:26 pm

Hey Sasai,

U see even Hesbolah lobbies in US! But NO, Sasanis with loaded Aryan Brotherhood agenda are too stingy to pay me to lobby for them. I think it is time to take all that gold stashed in the old Kurdish graveyards out and put them to a good use.

Upon receive of your first payment, I will put X to work, pronto! We will get the job done professionally:
Darvish
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Ahreeman X » Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:34 pm

Sue Sue:

In all sincerity, can I ask you a few personal questions?

Why are you so Gay?!

Have you ever seen anyone possibly more Gay than yourself?

Could it be that all the genetic theories are true and you have extra GayLa Genes?

Your Gayshess is extravaganzic!
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Darvish » Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:47 pm

So glad U asked this question X-goon. Please don't feel stupid by asking such question, since it does not diminish your image in our minds, as we hold the image in the highest esteem.

1- The truth is that I was a tad more handsome than what U have credited me, before my transformation:

2- Check my massive alien-hard on:

3- To cut the story short, that is my left-detachable-alien-testicle which is resting on an X-Shahi-Irani-dude during our copulation:

4- This is how the Shahi-dude ended up as, subsequent to our computation:

Now, X-goon, all your pink-talk is arousing me again! Do U like it rough or gentle, as if I care?
Darvish
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Ahreeman X » Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:02 am

Sue Sue Jan :fingering: :

I have already seen Alien, Aliens, Alien vs. Predator, Alien vs. Haji Kuchike, etc., so you don’t need to post clips from the movies ………….. However, the question still remains unanswered:

How come you are so Gay? :elephantdance:

Were you abused at age 10 by Uncle Sambone in Jersey? :sambone:

Were you a victim of an accidental penis decapitation fallen off the tricycle? :crybaby:

Were you accidentally got whacked across the head by Haji Kuchike :discobanana: , when I was in Atlantic city a few years ago? You know, you being so little and itsy bitsy, running around and playing around down there, so hard to see, he could have not seen you and accidentally whacked you on the head and damaged your brain! Is that when you started wearing Gay colors and acting so Gay? Is that when you started drawing little Gay toons?

Is that why your little :magnify: seedy boobool (Hasteh Khorma) is arousing when you see Senator Obama :ethiop: ?

Thank you kindly :wedgie:

Sign,
:haji:
Haji Bozorgeh
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Darvish » Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:14 pm

But X mixed up the "SAR" with "TAH"! Check it out yourself:

Lets talk Science: Do U know how many brain cells does one lose ever day? Millions! Now how many brain cells do you think X has remaining in his noddle at his age 175? Lets say barely enough to be able to wipe his ass, but raising the X-Koochike may require Haj and an exorcist!

[quote="X-at-midnight"]
In the name of Alah, Hasan, Hosays, Jesus, and Ahoramazda I compel X-Koocheke to rise ! =;

Maybe I should got to[
Darvish
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PreviousNext

Return to Political Activists Room