Was Shah Really to Blame?

News, Commentaries & Political Discussions on Iran

Moderators: Club Operations, Web Operations, Political Operations

Was Shah Really to Blame?

Postby yaninikolai » Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:19 am

About this article a few weeks ago, 'AX' said to me he had a point against it, sorry I left this late but I was in Africa helping needy children (NOT A WORD OF LIE :---) ). If its okay may I hear anyone else's opinions as well. I am more than willing to hear and take in what anyone else has to say on the matter.

Thank you

Link to article:-

http://www.iranpoliticsclub.net/politics/shah-blame/index.htm
yaninikolai
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Ahreeman X » Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:34 pm

Hello Aryan the Great:

Hey buddy, good to hear from you.

What were you doing in Africa? Peace Corp? UN?

Now regarding your article,

Read this important article:

Reasons for the birth of Islamic Republic of Iran
http://www.iranpoliticsclub.net/history ... /index.htm

Now In this second article, specifically read the part about the Imperial Generals:

Why Reza Pahlavi Cannot Lead Iranian Opposition?
http://www.iranpoliticsclub.net/politic ... /index.htm

Next, read this one which soon I will polish it, add to it, update it and publish it in the website:

Immortal Guards, Then and Now
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewtopic.php?t=250

And of course read this one:

The Historical Relation between Monarchy and Shiite!
http://www.iranpoliticsclub.net/history ... /index.htm

These articles are not opinions but historical facts.

The point is that Shah was not the only one to blame but he is the most important person to blame for the Reaction of 1979. Shah had absolute power and could do as he wished. He could guarantee a bright and progressive future for Iran, the same way that Reza Shah the Great planned and acted upon it to the detail. Shah had the power to make Iran heaven after him or to destroy Iran. Shah had chosen the 2nd option.

In above articles I have discussed this issue vastly. It is not one or two or three shortcomings on behalf of Shah, but it was a great number of mistakes:

Shah looked upon Iranians, statesmen and Generals as his children! He never trained anyone to think on their own as independent thinkers to make decisions in his absent or death. He did not evolve the Iranians’ brains, because if he would, then he would have a revolution on his hand and people would demand democracy. So he trained people and government employees as dogs, simply obedient dogs or children. Any individual thinker and independent thinker ended up in SAVAK’s Jail!

Once the catastrophe occurred (1978), once again he failed the nation by escaping (the same as 1953) and all the statesmen and generals could not make independent decisions or even think straight. Everything which was built during the 50 years of Pahlavi Dynasty had collapsed, including his military and reforms.

Shah was the exact meaning and definition of a “Paper Tiger”. He did not have the Iron Will and Determination (like Reza Khan) to stand his ground in times of need, nor did he ever evolved the Iranians to the level to be independent, logical, democratic and progressive. Everything was for the show, not fundamental.

Imperial Iran looked like a progressive nation, but in fact it was all on the surface! Nation was full of Shiite and Shah had the power to change all that, but he chose to treat people like dogs rather than evolving their brains. He was too late giving democracy to Iranians and by then they wanted him gone (1978).

He was such a sad comrade that he betrayed many of his friends and comrades and left them to die (1979).

He was such a coward that he fled to save his own neck rather than stay, fight and to save Iran.

It does not matter how much good he had done for Iran, but he will be always remembered as the last Shah of Iran who handed Iran to Islam and Mullahs.

Now Reza Khan would never do that! He would stayed his ground until they would kill him or kick him out of Iran (like Allies done in WWII).

This is the difference between a Real Man (Reza Khan) and a Wanna Be Man (Mohamad Reza Pahlavi). I am not even talking about Reza Pahlavi II, because he is a Pussy Fart!

Real Iranians live love and die for Iran. Pahlavis lived, loved and fled with Billions when times got tough! Pahlavis only cared about Pahlavis.

Reza Khan was a giant of a man and his first perspective was correct when he wanted to change Iran to a republic. He knew that every 4 years or 6 years, the most qualified person must be elected as president. Monarchists forced him to become a Shah and he knew that his son was not cut for the job! His instincts were correct.

Monarchy is one of the most flawed systems of government in the world. This dysfunction went on for 8000 years and we declined for 8000 years until today that we have been destroyed and reduced to a terrorist state.

Shah was not the only factor to blame for 1979, but he was one of the most important factors for 1979. If Shah would have never become the Shah and Reza Khan would turn Iran to a Republic (1925), then Islamic Revolution of 1979 would had never happened.

Mohamad Reza Pahlavi’s reign was a mistake, a grave mistake which ended up destroying Iran. I do not say this as a Republican, but as a historian. This is a historical point of view based on historical facts.

Except Reza Khan who was Father of the nation, Pahlavi Dynasty was one of the most disgraceful dynasties that Iran had ever had! Pahlavis are basically worthless, self-serving, thieves, corrupt and human dirts.

Reza Shah The Great, the Real Story
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/history/reza-shah/index.htm

This is why we must value the individuals and not the dynasties as wholes!

Over all Mohamad Reza Pahlavi’s reign was one of the most tragic events in the history of Iran. Shah’s short sightedness resulted in the Second Arabo-Islamic Occupational Government (IRI) of Iran. Shah’s government was directly responsible for creation of IRI.

In the hsitory, Mohamad Reza Pahlavi will always be remebered as the last Shah of Iran who handed Iran to Islam and fled to save his own neck!

Shah is like my father (an Ex Imperial Minister). I never forgave my father and never made peace with him. I never forgave Shah and never made peace with him. Sins of the Fathers ……

Hope for the better days …..

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby yaninikolai » Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:36 pm

Heya buddy,

It was actually with my University, we went to help Children in the Uganda and Kenya. basically just going around to slums and orphanages giving children basic medicines, mosquito nets, educate them about AIDS and even present them with footballs, that is just the tip of ice-berg there is still so much I can tell you about but it would cover pages. Best experience of my life.

I've only just got your reply now so I am actually going to read all the articles you have given me and give you a reply regarding the topic, I just thought I would write this for the quetion on why I went to AFRICA.

Kind Regards

Aryan/Yani
yaninikolai
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby yaninikolai » Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:47 pm

Hiya Buddy,

sorry it took me so long to reply. I have to say after reading all your articles there things in there I never really knew. You know I have done so much research and indepth into Islam for the last 3 years (by the way I'm working on a MUCH better article than the one I wrote 3 years ago) but not nearly as much for Iran. I still stand by what I say in that Shah wasn't really a bad person and his Westernized force was a good thing on our nation. However I have to agree with you on everything else in that Shah will always be remembered as the one who handed us over to the Islamists, but it wasn't just Shah it many dignitaries Generals and high ranking officials. I rememebr reading aswell about Reza ad his opinion on his son becoming King. I really appreciate you sharing this with me 'AX'. It really affected me.

Thank you and Kind Regards

Aryan
yaninikolai
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby yaninikolai » Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:08 am

I'm not going to debate as such but I will make a few points about my article. I do not doubt that the Monarchy is an outdated form of government as I mentioned in my article however I cannot say that the Pahlavi's have done nothing for us (similar to what you said). Mohammad Reza Shah's problem was that he was quite religious, even in his autobiography 'The Shah's Story' I quote him as saying "My Quran never left my side". This segment of his personality I believe as you mentioned lead him to letting much of the Mullahs to get away with their actions, in the beginning.

His regime was semi-secular and even in his autobiography he said it was not just the Monarchists that kept his father in power as a King but also those within the Shia Clergy because they believed that a Republic would lead to secularism and the only true way to keep Shia principals in Iran is to keep a Monarch. This is part of the 1906 constitution of 'Persia' (later Iran in 1936) that said traditions of Shiaism must be preserved by the Shah as a reference to traditions of earlier Monarchs such as the Safavids. It is true what you said that he more than his father was a man for religion.

It is true that the Shah did not teach his followers or his people to think much for themselves as he had fed them with his own dictation since his reign as Shah, even though until 1953 he was a 'Constitutional Monarch' (don't forget these were the EARLY' days of his reign). I believe Shah felt that people would divert the vision he had for Iran, which is why he put his vision into practice at warp speed, given also that he knew he wasn't going to live for very long and he knew that by the turn of the century/millennium their oil would have decreased, and he needed guarantee of Iran's prospering future once oil starts to run out.

Undoubtably he made a lot of mistakes and he will be remembered as the Shah that lost 2500 years of Kingdom to the hands of Mullahs. However I do not think people could completely blame the man without putting much of the blame on the people themselves, but then again as you said also, it was probably Shah's fault for not educating people of the dangers of the 'Reds and Blacks' as much as he should have. The Shah although despised the 'Reds', he actually would have preferred the revolution to have been 'Red', because at least they can be progressive e.g. like China. Communism is purely a political ideology where as Islamism is a Religious ideology implemented on politics (which is part of the Religious ideology), the Iranian public even back then were vast majority Muslim and would have known what Islamism stands for (although most do not anticiapate its extreme nature); therefore in the case of the 'Blacks' PART of this problem was the naivety and stupidity of the Iranian peoples that believed it was okay to mix politics with religion. The other half of the problem however was with Shah for (as we both agree) not educating peoples of the dangers of anti-secularism, no matter what degree it would be at i.e. liberal or conservative). On the basis of Communism however, this was a relatively new ideology upon Iranians, this should have been counteracted more by the Shah; and I fully blame him for this. he also blamed himself.

On the whole why I decided to bring this up is because no matter how many mistakes a leader makes; if his intentions were good and for the good of the people I cannot blame the man entirely. The one thing I do knock him down for however was the two waves of arrests of his own government ministers, although he claims it was the fault of the then Prime Minister Azhari.
yaninikolai
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Ahreeman X » Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:44 am

Aryan:

Many call me a Polarizing Personality rather than a Unifier! My response would be that I prefer to teach a lesson from the history to the youth, rather than white wash the history for the sake of not hurting people’s feelings!

“I'm not going to debate as such but I will make a few points about my article.”

Yes this is not an official debate but an overall dialogue.

“I do not doubt that the Monarchy is an outdated form of government as I mentioned in my article however I cannot say that the Pahlavi's have done nothing for us (similar to what you said).”

I have never said that. What I said was that we must analyze, credit and discredit individuals on their own transcript and not by their dynasty.

Reza Khan is father of the nation, no denying.
Mohamad Reza had done much good but add all the mistakes and they proceed to overflow all the good.
Farah done some good but overall was and is a disappointment.
Azadeh Nikbakht, Shahriar Shafiq, Kourosh Aryamanesh were great Nationalists.
Reza Pahlavi is a disgrace.
Rest of the Pahlavis were and are corrupt, thieves, addicts, self serving and useless.

Exclude Reza Khan and you will see that Pahlavis overall were damaging to Iran rather than constructive.

“Mohammad Reza Shah's problem was that he was quite religious,”

That is not just a problem but a major problem!

“even in his autobiography 'The Shah's Story' I quote him as saying "My Quran never left my side". This segment of his personality I believe as you mentioned lead him to letting much of the Mullahs to get away with their actions, in the beginning.”

Yes.

“His regime was semi-secular”

Any past Iranian regime was secular in comparison to IRI!

“and even in his autobiography he said it was not just the Monarchists that kept his father in power as a King but also those within the Shia Clergy because they believed that a Republic would lead to secularism and the only true way to keep Shia principals in Iran is to keep a Monarch. This is part of the 1906 constitution of 'Persia' (later Iran in 1936) that said traditions of Shiaism must be preserved by the Shah as a reference to traditions of earlier Monarchs such as the Safavids. It is true what you said that he more than his father was a man for religion.”

Shiite and Monarchy go hand in hand because they both know that in a republic, bull shiite (monarchy and shiite) won’t fly!

“It is true that the Shah did not teach his followers or his people to think much for themselves as he had fed them with his own dictation since his reign as Shah, even though until 1953 he was a 'Constitutional Monarch' (don't forget these were the EARLY' days of his reign). I believe Shah felt that people would divert the vision he had for Iran, which is why he put his vision into practice at warp speed, given also that he knew he wasn't going to live for very long and he knew that by the turn of the century/millennium their oil would have decreased, and he needed guarantee of Iran's prospering future once oil starts to run out.”

When you make a nation dependent on an element such as a person (Shah), a religion (Shiite) or an ideology (Marxism), then when that element falls, the whole nation falls.

“Undoubtably he made a lot of mistakes and he will be remembered as the Shah that lost 2500 years of Kingdom to the hands of Mullahs.”

Correction, Iran has 8000 years history of Kingdom but 2500 years history of Empire. Read IPC History section.

“However I do not think people could completely blame the man without putting much of the blame on the people themselves, but then again as you said also, it was probably Shah's fault for not educating people of the dangers of the 'Reds and Blacks' as much as he should have.”

Many factors were to blame, but isn’t this pathetic that a nation’s level of intellect, comprehension of global affairs, understanding of the world and education must be depended on one man (monarchy)?

Whatever beliefs that the one man may have, will effect and build the psyche of a nation! In this situation, that nation becomes cattle, children and robots in need of a sheep dog, a father, a Shah and a Supreme Spiritual Leader. That is the story of Iran. This is why Iranians do not understand Democracy, Secularism, Independent Thoughts and Individualism.

“The Shah although despised the 'Reds', he actually would have preferred the revolution to have been 'Red', because at least they can be progressive e.g. like China. Communism is purely a political ideology where as Islamism is a Religious ideology implemented on politics (which is part of the Religious ideology), the Iranian public even back then were vast majority Muslim and would have known what Islamism stands for (although most do not anticiapate its extreme nature); therefore in the case of the 'Blacks' PART of this problem was the naivety and stupidity of the Iranian peoples that believed it was okay to mix politics with religion. The other half of the problem however was with Shah for (as we both agree) not educating peoples of the dangers of anti-secularism, no matter what degree it would be at i.e. liberal or conservative). On the basis of Communism however, this was a relatively new ideology upon Iranians, this should have been counteracted more by the Shah; and I fully blame him for this. he also blamed himself. “

He had double standards:

Marxists were jailed and killed.
Mulsim were having a Get out of jail for free card!

“On the whole why I decided to bring this up is because no matter how many mistakes a leader makes; if his intentions were good and for the good of the people I cannot blame the man entirely.”

This is a very critical issue.

The good intentions of a man which is for the good of his people, shows results in the outcome of those people’s lives! What was the outcome of all Shah’s beliefs and work? The outcome turned out to be Shiite, Full of Shiite and Bull Shiite. 50 years of Pahlavi Reforms and Progress ended up in a pile of Shiite.

Today’s Iranians by majority are more superstitious, more fanatical, more religious, more conservative, more reactionary, more cowardly, more brain washed, more pro status quo and more oppressed than before.

50 years of Pahlavi monarchy resulted in 30 years of IRI.
Disease resulted in Death!

What does this mean?

50 years of Pahlavi Monarchy was a mistake.
Reza Khan had to become the first president of Iran.
If so, then today’s Iran would be a Heaven.
Today’s Iran would be a progressive, secular, federal and democratic republic same as Germany.

Man’s intentions and beliefs show up in the results of his work!
Shah was not a thief, he was a progressive man, somewhat a nationalist and he had a vision, in his own eyes for the good of the people, but where did it get us? The mistakes were so huge, his flaws were so big and his tactics were so wrong that the goal and the strategy went 180 degrees to the opposite side and the wrong side! Progress turned to Shiite and Reaction!

Lack of Secularity, Democracy, Federalism, Human Rights and Freedom in Imperial Iran resulted in turning people to children. These children ended up revolting and turning Iran to a pile o Shiite and themselves, they become Shiite Cattle.

Law of Physics:

“Every Action results in a Reaction, as equal but in the opposite direction.”

You dig? This is physics and science.

Unfortunately we never learn from the history. Today’s monarchists are still brain drained little thug dictators and still cheer for Pahlavis and their flawed ways!

“The one thing I do knock him down for however was the two waves of arrests of his own government ministers, although he claims it was the fault of the then Prime Minister Azhari.”

This is a Moral Issue. Shah was too self-centered and megalomaniac. People and comrades’ lives did not mean much to him. His Ego was the most important factor.

All Pahlavis were and are people of Low Moral Standards and Self-Serving.

Soon, I will publish another page of X Diaries (My Memoirs) about my childhood and teenage years in Iran. Many unveiling facts would be published. Also, soon I will publish another piece with the history of Pahlavis’ Corruption in Iran. I will put all of them under the microscope for all their past corruption.

Shah was banging a different whore on daily, weekly or monthly basis. These whores were imported from around Iran and around the world. Eventually he got herpes, which stayed with him for the rest of his life. This is not a fiction, but a fact also stated by Asadollah Alam, his own Courthouse Minister and confidant in his memoirs. Everyone in Darbar and Cabinet was aware of this including my family. Go to IPC Hompepage, left column and order Alam’s Memoirs in English (Shah and I) and read it. You will get to know the other side of Shah!

Not that he married 3 times but he was cheating on all his wives with hookers! A person so self centered and with such low moral standards obviously do not care much about the lives of his closest comrades such as Hoveyda (My God Father), Ameli, Jahanbani and the rest of his cabinet and generals! That’s why he left everyone behind to die and Pahlavis escaped Iran with Billions to save their own necks. This is why Pahlavis are a disgrace and Shah’s actions and beliefs show in the results of his actions which is called the Islamic Republic of Iran.

So overall, was Shah in love with Iran or with his own Ego?
This is the difference between a Nationalist and a Monarchist!
Nation versus Ego!

All of this could be avoided if a responsible Nationalist Republic with Elected President by the will of the intelligent people was in power in 1978.

Chew on that if you can buddy!

Adios

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby yaninikolai » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:31 am

Reza Khan is father of the nation, no denying.
Mohamad Reza had done much good but add all the mistakes and they proceed to overflow all the good.
Farah done some good but overall was and is a disappointment.
Azadeh Nikbakht, Shahriar Shafiq, Kourosh Aryamanesh were great Nationalists.
Reza Pahlavi is a disgrace.
Rest of the Pahlavis were and are corrupt, thieves, addicts, self serving and useless.

I completely agree with you point on Reza Khan and I can fully understand your point on Mohammad Reza, with the latter I suppose it depends on what angle you look at him. I do not discredit anything you say of his bad points, I do recognise them all.

Kourosh Aryamanesh is one of the greatest Iranian nationalists in history and I'm glad someone else sees it my way.

Reza Pahlavi is useless and I do not support him to become Shah, I don't disagree with your article on him at all.

When you make a nation dependent on an element such as a person (Shah), a religion (Shiite) or an ideology (Marxism), then when that element falls, the whole nation falls.

Very true, Shah admited himself his mistakes cost him the fall of his country. Him being the 'element' in this case provedhe was a major partof the problem.

Correction, Iran has 8000 years history of Kingdom but 2500 years history of Empire. Read IPC History section

My apologies, by 2500 of Kingdom I did mean Empire.

Many factors were to blame, but isn’t this pathetic that a nation’s level of intellect, comprehension of global affairs, understanding of the world and education must be depended on one man (monarchy)?

Yes, hence I support a Nationalist motivated Secular Republic. Monarchy is a dreadful form of government, what is worse however is a fully Theocratic government. Yes the monarchy was PART Theocratic which is another reason why I am dead against it.

50 years of Pahlavi Monarchy was a mistake.
Reza Khan had to become the first president of Iran.
If so, then today’s Iran would be a Heaven.
Today’s Iran would be a progressive, secular, federal and democratic republic same as Germany.

With you 100%.

All of this could be avoided if a responsible Nationalist Republic with Elected President by the will of the intelligent people was in power in 1978.

Like I said its not much of a debate, I clearly agree with EVERYTHING you say, its just I don't feel Shah is credited enough for his good points.

Not that he married 3 times but he was cheating on all his wives with hookers! A person so self centered and with such low moral standards obviously do not care much about the lives of his closest comrades such as Hoveyda (My God Father), Ameli, Jahanbani and the rest of his cabinet and generals! That’s why he left everyone behind to die and Pahlavis escaped Iran with Billions to save their own necks. This is why Pahlavis are a disgrace and Shah’s actions and beliefs show in the results of his actions which is called the Islamic Republic of Iran.

I didn't actually know this.

Kind Regards

ARYAN[/quote]
yaninikolai
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Ahreeman X » Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:40 pm

Aryan:

Why don’t you get a face (avatar) from one of the avatar albums or your own archives. I feel like I am talking to a faceless person! You used to have another ID with an avatar in the past!

So you are working on an Islam Exposing Article? Make it good!

“Kourosh Aryamanesh is one of the greatest Iranian nationalists in history and I'm glad someone else sees it my way.”

The purpose of this whole site is to continue Master’s Path. I made a solemn blood oath to his ashes that I will continue his way and he did not die in vain. Aryamanesh started it all. Kasravi challenged Islmaists and he was a founding father for the Anti Islamism Movement (particularly Shiite) but Aryamanesh was the first openly critic of Islam, exposer of Islam and enlightener of the masses to true history. Aryamanesh went fully gong ho with Islamists. He started it all.

BTW

How is your Persian? Good enough to read his work in IPC? Do you read and write well Tazi Persian?

“Reza Pahlavi is useless and I do not support him to become Shah, I don't disagree with your article on him at all.”

Reza Pahlavi gives a new meaning to the term: “Lazy Ass”! He is willing to accept the crown and throne of Iran, if we the people make a revolution, sacrifice, bloodshed and do a regime change!

In history of Iran,
Shah claims and takes his crown and throne.
Reza Pahlavi begs the people to hand him his crown and throne!

The whole concept of “Constitutional Monarchy” sounds Bull Shiite to me! Reza Pahlavi would love to become yet another leech like Queen Elizabeth II in a monkey suit and guarantee that his dynasty will continue sucking the blood of Iranians and get their salaries from our national budget for eternity. Monarchists are a cult, an isolated cult, a reactionary bunch whom are isolated and mocked by the Iranians. Throughout the history of Iran, Monarchy went hand in hand with Mullahs, same Shiite!

For a second, I want you to try to compare Darius, Yaqub, Nader, Reza Khan or even Mohamad Reza with a Pussy Fart like Reza Pahlavi! This Boy is a cartoon character!

“Yes, hence I support a Nationalist motivated Secular Republic. Monarchy is a dreadful form of government, what is worse however is a fully Theocratic government. Yes the monarchy was PART Theocratic which is another reason why I am dead against it.”

Shah gets his power from God
Imam gets his power from God
President gets his power from the people!

Before 1978 Shah and Imam went hand in hand
After 1978 Imam eliminated Shah because Shah excluded him!
Now Imam rules.

“Like I said its not much of a debate, I clearly agree with EVERYTHING you say,”

We are not having a debate. We are having a dialogue.

“its just I don't feel Shah is credited enough for his good points.”

Then maybe you or I should write a future article about all the good that he had done.

The White Revolution looked great on paper but unfortunately it was never fully implemented and turned to reality. Lack of will power and motivation, and too much corruption were some of the factors. Shah was not the only one to blame but administrators, government employees, people in charge and even ordinary people lacked courage and determination to actually commit to the White revolution. If White Revolution was fully implemented and become a functioning reality and it did not fade away in the history books, then it would have been a great progressive move.

For example:

Shah took away the lands from Mullahs and gave them to peasants, but the government officers did not truly prepared all the needed material (tractors, equipment, soil, plant food, etc.) and money to loan and grant to the peasants, so the peasants would sell their lands and go to Tehran for work! Peasants were not even determined and motivated to farm and be productive. It all goes back to people not being educated and not having high moral standards to actually make the White Revolution a reality. Who was responsible? The system! Who created the system? 8000 years of Monarchy! So you can look at Shah as the inheritor of a dysfunctional system who did not have the guts to change it, so he made the best of it by continuing it, or you can look at Shah as the root of the dysfunction and dependency of his people to one person!

Was Shah a victim?
Was Shah root of the problem?
Who was to blame?
History is a very complicated science if you look at it as a Science Subject!

“I didn't actually know this.”

There are a lot that people do not know about Pahlavis unless they were insiders of the Imperial System, such as my family. There are a lot of issues that I can unveil about Pahlavis which I had first hand information about them through my father, mother and Grand Mother. I save these for the future articles.

Anyway, take care and make your next article great. Good work with school and humanitarian work. Keep on enlightening the youth in England. The Movement needs young men like you.

We must inform the youth at all costs. This is what we are about, building the future generation’s minds and exposing them to the true history.

Our Movement is the Movement of Minds.

Cheers Buddy

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby yaninikolai » Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:28 am

Hiya AX,

I've got an avatar now

Yeah I can read and write Tazi Persian fine.

Constitutional Monarchy is a dreadful idea, I know because I live in one and I'm dead against it. Its useless and money grabbing.

I'm working on the article in proper depth, it'll probably be more like a short book as it will go though every aspect of Islam with quotes from the earliest and most authentic scholars.

I am educating the youths of England, Iranian and non-Iranian. Sadly many of them although see the political struggle my way do not seem to see my view towards Islam in the same light. Many consider me "racist" and a "bigot", that of course is the Muslims best defense mechanism in the West and of course Western politicians and media have become puppets of Islamists.

Cheers Buddy,

Aryan
yaninikolai
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Ahreeman X » Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:52 pm

Aryan:

“I've got an avatar now”

I know you have an avatar in the website, you sent it to me and I created your logo out of it. But that’s not what I meant. I meant in the club. Get an avatar in the club, maybe the one you use for the website or from one of our avatar albums (in your profile). The avatar will go under your screenname in all your posts in here.

“Yeah I can read and write Tazi Persian fine.”

That’s great, so you can study all the great books in the IPC Library. Actually now I remember that in the past, you told me about your studies in Modern Tazi Persian and Ancient Persian Writings and languages. Have you studied Avestan, Pahlavi, etc?

“Constitutional Monarchy is a dreadful idea, I know because I live in one and I'm dead against it. Its useless and money grabbing.”

It is like you work hard, so your taxes can support some absolutely useless constitutional monarch’s lifestyle, like that old bag Elizabeth! I bet with you that she will outlive Charles and he will take the dream of monarchy to the grave with him! These days monarchs live long! Hell, they are leeches with no worries, no jobs and no productivities! Of course they live up to 100!

At least Absolutist Monarchs had a real job, but Constitutionalist Monarchs are free loafers and parasites of the society! They serve absolutely no purpose.

Today’s monarchists are basically people with no lives who follow these paper monarchs around like they are celebrities! Today’s monarchists are losers with obsessions and fixations for these other losers (the monarchs)!

Now picture that Iranian monarchists prescribe this remedy for Iran! Of course monarchy will never return to Iran because clock does not go backward; however, the thought of my tax money supporting Reza Pahlavi’s lifestyle makes me shiver in cold sweat.

“I'm working on the article in proper depth, it'll probably be more like a short book as it will go though every aspect of Islam with quotes from the earliest and most authentic scholars.”

This is great. I guess you are using all my hints and your spices to come up with a good one. Take your time because it is a vast subject. Good work.

“I am educating the youths of England, Iranian and non-Iranian. Sadly many of them although see the political struggle my way do not seem to see my view towards Islam in the same light.”

I bet with you that many of them say:

Islam is religion of peace and majority of Muslim want peace, but it is only a handful of Muslim who are terrorists and they are the Radical Islamists! Their interpretation of Islam is flawed!

I have been hearing this nonsense from the Western Media for so long that it makes me puke! The funny thing is that most of them do not say this because they are naïve, but they say this for political correctness, ratings, political reasons and opportunism!

They want to know what is the real Islam? Just ask us Iranians! We have been living under Islam’s boots for 1400 years and ongoing ……

“Many consider me "racist" and a "bigot", that of course is the Muslims best defense mechanism in the West”

This is what you need to tell them as the best logical reply:

Is a Jew racist against Nazis?
Is a black guy racist against Ku Klux Klan?
Is a Turk racist against Neo Nazi Germans?
Is a Croat racist against Serbs?
If your answer is yes, then I am also a proud racist against Islam and Muslim!

This is how you play their own game with them!

“and of course Western politicians and media have become puppets of Islamists.”

Politics is a bastard, it has no parents!
Political Correctness in the west, specifically England and America has become a disease and it will destroy the west unless people do something about it!

We are fighting an enemy who beheads us, but media does not say:

Muslims are killing blacks in Sudan.
Muslims are killing Iraqis in Iraq.
Muslims are killing Afghans in Afghanistan.
Muslims destroyed Twin Towers.
Muslims bombed in London.

Never never, it is a No No!

Instead the media says:

Terrorists, Extremists, Insurgents and Radicals done this or that!

The Bull Shiite is so pathetic that even American and British public in the streets laugh at this white wash!

Imagine if you even enlighten one person, then that one person escapes ignorance of Islam which has been transferred through 10 generations deep in to his blood!

Cheers Buddy

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby yaninikolai » Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:28 pm

I bet with you that many of them say:

Islam is religion of peace and majority of Muslim want peace, but it is only a handful of Muslim who are terrorists and they are the Radical Islamists! Their interpretation of Islam is flawed!

I have been hearing this nonsense from the Western Media for so long that it makes me puke! The funny thing is that most of them do not say this because they are naïve, but they say this for political correctness, ratings, political reasons and opportunism!

They want to know what is the real Islam? Just ask us Iranians! We have been living under Islam’s boots for 1400 years and ongoing ……

Funny enough everytime this has happened (which is virtually all the time) I just give them a list of references from the Quran, Hadiths and history books.

A few times I have got into heated debates with Baha'i's even, where some were trying to say I was wrong and that Muhammad was a good and peaceful man as said so by Bab and Bahaullah. Once I had shown them where I had got my information from regarding islam and Muhammad by invited a friend to see my Islamic book collection, it was almost as if everything he believed came crashing down, it hadn't actually dawned on me properly though why so many of them were upset at me after that, almost as though I collapsed a fundmental part of THEIR religion which virtually I did. Seeing as Bahai's look at themselves as "next in line" of the prophisies from the God of Abraham; before them supposedly being Muhammad. I can understand why they might have been upset at me. They are nice people and their philosophy and religious beliefs are not to bad but its clearly got no legitmacy seeing as it didn't really grasp the real character of Muhammad. Which is supposed to be a fundemental part of the foundations of their religion. There are also dozens of other contradictions between the two religions, just reading Kitab-i-Iqan clearly indicates that Bahaullah genuinly knew nothing about Islam.

This is what you need to tell them as the best logical reply:

Is a Jew racist against Nazis?
Is a black guy racist against Ku Klux Klan?
Is a Turk racist against Neo Nazi Germans?
Is a Croat racist against Serbs?
If your answer is yes, then I am also a proud racist against Islam and Muslim!

That is brilliant. I do often give a simple answer of "yes I am, so what?" but also compare it with people who critcise Christianity, and how come they are not ridiculed for it.

This is how you play their own game with them!

Politics is a bastard, it has no parents!
Political Correctness in the west, specifically England and America has become a disease and it will destroy the west unless people do something about it!

We are fighting an enemy who beheads us, but media does not say:

Muslims are killing blacks in Sudan.
Muslims are killing Iraqis in Iraq.
Muslims are killing Afghans in Afghanistan.
Muslims destroyed Twin Towers.
Muslims bombed in London.

Only too true. Here in the UK, Muslims have subdued the media, poltics and even the education system to suit them. Even the BBC NEWS reported the other day that the governemnt have planned to make it compulsary to learn about Islam in every public school, learning of Christianity isn't even comulsary here but Islam suddenly is. It is a kind of Jihad and they are winning. Even a slight criticism towards Muslims for anything can result in a jail sentence, losing your job or getting sued.

Sadly this world and many if not most Iranians are ignorant of the fact that Islam is not peaceful, has nothing to do with peace, the prophet of Islam was an evil tyrannt and the only TRUE Muslims in this world are those who follow the teachings of Muhammad and practice their lives accroding to his; those are the terroristsA as much as I hate them I can honestly say they are the only ones who follow their faith correctly, as Muhamamd wanted.

Cheers Dude

Aryan
yaninikolai
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Ahreeman X » Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:25 pm

Aryan:

“government have planned to make it compulsary to learn about Islam in every public school”

When it comes to Islam, separation of Church and State, Secularism and Western Progressive Enlightenment goes to the gutter and toilet! Western Governments and Media bend over backwards for the Muslim, but amazingly the same governments and media scream murder when it comes to keeping Christians segregated from any shred of social system! It is like an open double standard!

You know I am an atheist and I bash all religions, but I can’t close my eyes to this open discrimination of the Western Governments against Christians and against their own fundamentals of Secularism and Separation of Church and State! This is Bull Shiite Anglo-American Style, specifically visible in England and America!

The other day, some principle in school banned the Pledge of Allegiance to the US Flag, because there was a word “God” in it, so Muslims would not be harmed emotionally! The Western God could scar the Muslims forever! Can you believe it?

Next thing you know, we have to celebrate Ramadan along with Christmas so Muslims would not be left out! Ramadan would be a national holiday in America!

“I can honestly say they are the only ones who follow their faith correctly, as Muhamamd wanted”

True Islam is implemented in Islamic Republic of Iran and true Muslim are Hezbollah. Khomeini was the exact representation of what Mohammed was 1400 years ago! Any Muslim who denies this is not a true Muslim!

“many if not most Iranians are ignorant of the fact that Islam is not peaceful, has nothing to do with peace, the prophet of Islam was an evil tyrannt”

Getting back to Shah,

One cannot have one foot in Mecca and then one foot in Persepolis!

This was an epidemic, which Shah had and I call it the Allahic Virus! This is a common epidemic in Iran!

Reza Khan dealt with Islam with a firm Iron hand. Reza Khan had no respect for Islam.

If Shah was as firm as Reza Khan (his father) with Mullahs, Islam and Muslim, then the Islamic Revolution would have never occurred! But how could he? He was a Muslim himself!

Islam and Iran are mutually exclusive and contradictory to one another. One cannot believe in both! Well unless they are Full O Shiite, like our people!

The problem is that we are fighting a religion. It would be much easier to fight an ideology (Marxism), but to fight a political ideology, which poses itself as a religion (Islam)!

In hope of better days

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby yaninikolai » Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:28 am

I believe it is ok to criticize ANY religion, i don't see why shouldn't people be given that choice, it helps progress peoples knowledge and minds. The problem is there are too many selfish individuals in this world who want what they wan dictated to everyone else, just as much as they have a faith we should have as much right to ridicule it. That does not mean we have to necessarily insult individuals as individuals (depending on who they are of course).

My parents converted to Christianity (Roman Catholicism) when I was much younger, but I didn't understand why until I was about 16 when my dad started explaining to me the difference between Christianity and Islam. When my own mind started broadening and I became self dependent with my own mind, I did my own research and realized my dad was right. However from what I have learnt all religions are nonsense (even Christianity) but some are more sinister than others, Islam is by far the most evil amongst all religions without a shadow of a doubt. If I had to choose a religion on the basis of true faith the only one I have any real respect for is Zoroastrianism, and not just because I am Iranian, but its philosophies are much more up to date than any of the major religions of today.

Reza Khan dealt with Islam with a firm Iron hand. Reza Khan had no respect for Islam.

Reza Khan was definitely a proud Iranian Nationalist and had no time for religion, but you are right its a shame about his son. Its quite interesting though how so many people, even Anti-IRI supporters ridicule Reza Khan. These people I believe lack any knowledge of Islam and true passion for Nationalism, they knock those of us down who have read into the these subjects and they themselves never have, they are defending a cause that they are blinded to and know nothing about. Sadly this is the majority of Iranians today.

On the subject of defending a blind cause, I would seriously advise you to take a look at some political forums on social gathering websites all over the internet and see what young Iranians are saying about the political situation in Iran. Some actually defend the IRI (all of which live outside Iran) and those that appose it, all support the Monarchy. If these are the future minds of Iran that people keep "bragging" about, then God help us. Then again though there was a time about a few years ago that I didn't understand as much as I do now and supported the Monarchy. Maybe some people just take more time to realize that.

The problem is that we are fighting a religion. It would be much easier to fight an ideology (Marxism), but to fight a political ideology, which poses itself as a religion (Islam)!

I agree when you are fighting a religion to many it becomes not just a political matter but a personal one, another problem is there are some secularists that still identify Iran with "Islamic Culture", I don't even know where to begin with this one. Also its not just a matter of problems with Muslims in our own country but to the whole "Islamic World", when you fight Islam in your own country we are suddenly oppressing "all muslims" around the world, exactly the situation in Palestine/Israel, many non-Palestinian Muslims seem to think just because the majority of Palestinians are Muslim, its their duty to go and fight for them. This however is Islamic tradition, this is taught in the doctrines within Islam; to fight alongside the Muslim brotherhood. Therefore should we be surprised or do we conform to the western idea that certain individuals are just "extremists".

Fighting in the name of IRAN (not ISLAM!)

ARYAN
yaninikolai
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Ahreeman X » Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:05 am

Aryan:

“However from what I have learnt all religions are nonsense (even Christianity) but some are more sinister than others, Islam is by far the most evil amongst all religions without a shadow of a doubt.”

You have been with IPC for so long and during these years I have noticed that you are the perfect example of “Evolution”! Since the first day you set foot in IPC (years ago) until today, you have actually evolved. This evolution is the great example of the Mental Evolution.

You have changed an astro system away from what you were a year ago, a galaxy away from what you were two years ago and a universe away from what you were …….

People change and if they don’t change and evolve, then there must be something wrong! Dogma avoids change. Dogma brings brain death.

Illogical Blind Faith towards any person (Shah), any ideology (Marxism) and any religion (Islam) causes dogma and dogma causes the brain to seize evolving.

Now hypothetically if today, you were the same person that I spoke to you years ago, then that meant that your brain did not evolve and you remained dogmatic.

Change is good. Change builds the man.

Ignorance stagnates. This is why certain folks are stuck in time and never evolve. They can’t evolve because of their dogmatic brains or lack of information.

Any person with two bit brains can see that:

Mosadeqists (Jebheis) are stuck in 1953
Monarchists are stuck in 1979
Marxists are stuck in 1980s
And
Mojaheds are simply confused bastards who believe in a mixture of two ideologies, which contradicts one another (Marxism and Islam)!
Mojaheds are in limbo and stuck somewhere between 7th Century AD and 1980s!

If a person does not evolve ideologically, philosophically, economically, technically, Spiritually and politically, then this only means that there is something seriously wrong with this person.

Majority of our people are infected with Islam.
Minority of our people assume that they are intellectuals but in fact they are also dogmatic with blind faith, yet instead of Islam, they are cultists belonging to the 4Ms (Mosadeqists, Monarchists, Marxists and Mojaheds).

This is why we are where we are, in a Shiite Hole. Our fanatics (Muslim) are reactionaries belonging to centuries in the past, but even our intellectuals who assume that they are the bright ones, are also indirectly infected with this Allahic Virus. This Virus effects the thought patterns. Muslim or not, this virus makes one a dogmatic fanatic and an irrational person who believes in something for no apparent logical reason! Next thing you know, he becomes a little petty dictator. This is why our people have fallen behind today’s concepts:

Democracy, Human Rights, Federalism, Secularism, Freedom, Free Speech.

These terms are strange to our people. Each cult interprets a different meaning for each of these terms. Each cult shuts the others’ voice down. Each cult member sees only up to his own nose!

The concept of Free Thought and Independent Thinking is strange to our people.

Our people are used to be children, pets or slaves to some Shah, Thug or Imam! This is the catastrophe, which we are facing.

Believe me, not many people are able to finally dump the dogmatic garbage and blind faith away, so they can finally think free as an independent human being and a free individual.

Iranians grew up (even in exile) to believe in dictatorship, some type of dictator and eventually they end up viewing the world as a:

Slave and Master
Serf and Senior
Peasant and Lord
Subject and Monarch
Muslim and Imam
And similar episodes.

What we are doing here is not just educating and enlightening the future generation of Iran, but we are teaching them “Individuality” and “Independent Thoughts”, free from any orders from above (God, Religion, Shah, Imam, etc.)

This may seem a waste of time to many. I may look as an idealist to many, but if you and him and her and I do not do this, then who will?

Against all odds, we are trying to breaking the chains and teach Iranians to be Free, in Peace and in the Clear as individuals.

“Reza Khan was definitely a proud Iranian Nationalist and had no time for religion”

Reza Khan was an unschooled man who was more educated than all Iranian intellectuals combine. His critics blame him for various reasons but everything Iran has is due to his vision. He never bent, compromised, played politics and sacrificed principles. He did it “His Way” and the man was a solid Nationalist with an Iron Determination.

“but you are right its a shame about his son.”

Do you know why?
Mothers build children’s psyche!

Religious Superstitious Ignorant Mother (Queen Mother) produced Mohamad Reza Pahlavi
Religious Superstitious Ignorant Mother (Farah) produced Reza Pahlavi

The first one had very little qualities of Reza Khan and the second one does not even have a trace of his Grand Father!

Mothers are the Key.

“On the subject of defending a blind cause, I would seriously advise you to take a look at some political forums on social gathering websites all over the internet and see what young Iranians are saying about the political situation in Iran. Some actually defend the IRI (all of which live outside Iran) and those that oppose it, all support the Monarchy. If these are the future minds of Iran that people keep "bragging" about, then God help us.”

First, we have a very few political forums. Most of these forums are Iranian forums but not Iranian political forums.

Second, what you see on these forums do not represent the Iranian Youth. They are a small fraction of exiled youth, uninformed about everything.

The Pro IRI are so because they want to identify with something which can stand against the west (no matter how rotten the system), so they identify with IRI.

The Pro Monarchy are so because they want to identify with something which can stand against the Arabo-Islamic Culture and represents Iran. They have nobody, no leadership, so they fall for Reza Pahlavi and they see him as a leader (What a joke)!

Both groups of youth behave the way they do out of desperation. The first group does it for Anti Imperialism stand and the second group does it for Anti Islamic stand.

The first group is wrong because IRI is a regional Imperialism itself!
The second group is wrong because Reza Pahlavi is not just a bum but a Muslim himself!

The funny thing is that:

Neither of these young Iranians have ever done as they preach!
The Pro IRI youth never lived in the IRI or at least not when they were adults.
The pro Monarchy youth never lived in Imperial Iran or at least not when they were adults.
If they had actually lived and worked under IRI or Imperial Iran, then they would not line up nonsense rhetorics in these forums to glorify these 2 systems!

Both groups identify with outdated and dead systems due to ignorance and uninformity.

Never assume that the youth you see on these cheesy forums, do represent the Youth of Iran, the Student Movement and the future of Iran.

“when you fight Islam in your own country we are suddenly oppressing "all muslims" around the world”

Maybe Iranian Nationalists should learn from Muslim, to stand united and back one another!

The greatest business in the world is Religion. Tax free Church, nothing like it!

The hardest thing in the world is to fight the Religion! This is like going upstream in white water rafting!

The bottom line is that when one believes in logic, he does not believe in it because the majority does so or because God said so or because his religious Guru ordered so or his peers believe it is cool! One believes in logic because it is the logical thing to do!

We are Revolutionary Nationalists,
Fighting against all odds is our game!

Pure Persian Pride

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Ahreeman X » Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:48 pm

Aryan:

I must add something to my last post. I totally forgot about it!

I’m going to share an episode with you.

Just had a friendly chat with a bunch of my new students from one of my courses. Even though my courses are all Computer Science, yet from time to time, they all end up turning in to philosophy! We were in the lab, lecture was over and we had extra time and I wanted to shock the new students who did not know me at all! All they knew about me was that they were waiting for a long time to take a course with me because they heard from their peers that I am one of the most popular professors in CS Department and even on campus and my classes are amazing! So I asked them,

X: What do you believe in?

Some said Jesus
Some said God
Some said Christianity
Some said Mohammed
Some said Allah
Some said America
Some said Iran
Some said My Family
Some said My mother
Some said Love
Some said Morality
Some said Goodness
Some said Mysticism
Some said Science
Some said Evolution
Some said Rock & Roll
Some said …………

Finally everyone was done. Then they asked me:

Students: What do you believe in?

I said,

X: I believe in how wrong all of you are.

Students with wide mouths, all surprised up replied:

Students: How is that professor?
X: You are all believing in the wrong element.
Students: Then what should we believe in?
X: The only thing you need to believe in is “Yourselves”.
Students: Ourselves?!
X: And that is all.

You are the center of your universe. Without you, nothing exists. You are the fabric and fundamental of your universe. You shape this universe. If you do not believe in yourself, then this universe will crumble and collapse.

Weak minds are in need of believing in something, a God, a Prophet, a holy man, a Religion, a king, a celebrity, a hero, a legend, a ……..

Strong minds believe in themselves before they believe in anything else. Because everything else is secondary but you are primary.

You are God, you are prophet, you are religion, you are science, you are hero, you are legend.

Without you, nothing exists. You will create your universe.

It is absolutely up to you that how your universe and your life will turn out. You are in absolute control but no one else. After what I told you today, this will be the first day of the rest of your lives. You will decide how this life will turn out to be.

Believe in yourselves and decide your own destiny.

I left this class with all of them fallen deep in thoughts with faraway eyes. I promise you that this class will effect them for the rest of their lives. Every single one of them will think about what we discussed after the class today! They will talk about this issue and they will ponder about it.

This is how I make an impact.
This is how the university hates me and my unusual methods of teaching.
This is why Bureaucracy hates me.
This is why my students love me.

Think about this episode.

Cheers

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Next

Return to Iran Room