Monarchy or Republic?

News, Commentaries & Political Discussions on Iran

Moderators: Club Operations, Web Operations, Political Operations

Postby CR » Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:51 pm

Friends:

Please review:

The Historical Relation between Monarchy and Shiite!
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/history/mon ... /index.htm
A day you haven't learned a new, is a day lost!
CR
Captain
Captain

Re: Sleepy Gonzales

Postby Ahreeman X » Mon May 19, 2008 8:02 pm

Dear Sleepy Gonzales:

No, I am not going to give you the pleasure of a response in your topic which you have been hijacking and turning it to your personal blog, but I will respond to it right here where it belongs:

http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewto ... 528bf#6590

Allow me to be honest with you. I rather for this club to stay in coma for a month and remain a graveyard, than to witness Emotionally Disturbed, Basket Case, Confused and Reactionary Monarchists such as yourself to release “Random Farts” as posts!

Yes, you do not post, but you are releasing Random Farts. These Random Farts are not even worth reading set aside responding to them!

You are an unbalanced man who cannot even write one coherent essay or article, which every paragraph in it can make sense and is connected, to one another.

Do you recall your very first post and your grand entrance in IPC? You sent me a cuss e-mail and badmouthed me with worst profanity and then you entered the club and posted some bull Shiite post in my criticism. On top of it all, your ID sounds like a Santa Clause who had just ejaculated on the Christmas Eve and exploded Love Juices all over his belly and red suit while screaming:

JoeHoHoHohoooooooo…………..

How can anyone take a deranged Monarchist such as you, seriously? Have you ever pondered about that?

You have been updating this Kos O She’r topic, which you have hijacked and turned to your personal Blog, for ages. I have been ignoring you for a long time, but I simply could not resist your latest Kos O She’r and not replying to it.

You are getting so pathetic that now you are reposting your old posts! This is how bad and retarded you have become! You are even all fresh out of your usual Nonsense, that now you have to go and dig your old nonsense posts and repost them here under this topic, only to update it!

If you recall, the last time that you had post this post, I had to come here and reply a rational, mouth smashing reply to your Kos O She’r. I guess that was not enough for you, so again you have posted this Kos O She’r, yet a few years later! Once more I had to come here and smack you across your head and slap you across your cheekies to put some sense in to your Brain Drained Monarchist Gray Matter.

You Monarchists are so pathetic. If I would go and post some Kos O She’r such as this in a Monarchist forum, it would get deleted after few seconds. Forget posting some Kos O She’r like this, but even if I would post a logical article in critic of your Shah with all kinds of facts and proofs, still it would get deleted after 5 seconds. It has been done before and everyone had witnessed how democratic and full of tolerance yous thugs are!

All the Dayus including but not limited to Fouladvand, Pirouznia, Cyrus (Activist chat) and other dime a dozen Monarchist TVs, Radios, Forums and Websites have been violating freedom of speech for 30 years. I don’t even need to bring up case after case of how you thugs are a bunch of Fascist, Reactionary Backward bozos, because the whole world knows it.

On the other hand, thanks to IPC and myself, likes of you are allowed to post their Kos O She’r over here and no one deletes it, so you will get a free tribune and audience to read them. Look at how many hits and how many people have been reading your topic. Go count your blessing that I am not a Monarchist (the system you defend) or else all of your posts would have been deleted right away (Monarchist Style).

Monarchists are the retarded children of the Iranian politics. They simply cannot comprehend that their time had passed and they have been dead for 30 years.

Now pay attention and pay attention good, so you will not come back here in a year or so and repost this same old Kos O She’r in here:

Simply put, do you know what is the difference between Reza Shah the Great and Mohamad Reza Pahlavi?

Reza Khan was put in power with foreign help, but he was not a foreign servant, he never kissed foreign ass, not even Hitler’s. He was keen on Hitler but never a servant. Same way to the British. Reza Khan was not a coward, not a kiss ass and he was a solid independent Nationalist. He was not even a monarchist but he was forced by Monarchist Ass Kissers to become a Shah. Reza Khan was a giant of a man.

Mohamad Reza Pahlavi, which you call a past servant of Iran, was put in power by foreign help, but from minute one until his last minute in power, he kissed primarily the British and then American ass. For a few years, he tried to pretend that he is independent, but the west slapped him in his mouth and took away his crown. He was a paper tiger, a coward, a megalomaniac and a servant of US. He lost his backing amongst his own people, got kicked out by his own people. He could have played his cards right and 1979 Islamic Reaction would had never occurred! But he was too egotistic, and too much of a thug fascist to even foresee the future. He silenced every democratic voice and killed every sane voice in Iran. This man could not even make a single decision without DC’s orders! At last, he was the Shah who handed Iran to Islam. He is a direct cause for destruction of Iran and the second Arabo-Islamic take over of Iran.

There are no comparison between the Father (Reza Khan) and the son (Mohammad Reza). The father was a giant. The son was an immitation puppet of a shah. I am not even talking about the grand son, whom you and other Monarchists after 30 years, still have your heads up his intestine, digging for Brown gold!

The grand son is not even worth speaking. He is dirt. He is less than Ahmad Shah Qajar, because at least Ahmad Shah was a shah but this dirt bag has been playing with his balls in US for 30 years. He is as good as dead. The funny thing is that this Ass Hole still will not abdicate the crown. And morons like you still kiss his ass and name him as the best candidate to run Iran!

A man’s actions are his legacy. Whatever good that Shah had done was flushed down the toilet by his final action: Handing Iran to Islam. He will always be remembered as the shah who handed Iran to Khomeini and escaped like a coward, back to his Master (US) in exile. Rest of the Pahlavis tagged along with suitcases full of billions.

Let me spell it out for you:

Monarchy has been dead for 30 years. Masses of Iran had rejected it 30 years ago. Just because some kos khols in exile still keep it alive in a few TV, Radio and Websites, it does not mean that it has legitimacy!

The complete Pahlavi Dynasty except a few good men/women was and is a disgrace.

Only a few good giants:

Reza Khan
Sharyar Shafiq
Kourosh Aryamanesh
Azadeh Nikbakht

The rest of Pahlavis are as good as dirt.

So lets not talk about Pahlavis as a herd for their services to Iran. See them as individuals, each with a history. Basically the only worthy one was Reza Khan (Father of the Nation), the rest were more or less worthless. Do not generalize Pahlavis as the good guys, same as you generalize Qajars as the bad guys. Look at them as individuals.

For instance, in his historical time frame, what Aqa Mohamad Khan Qajar (last Persian emperor) had done for Iran, if not more, then surely was not much less than what Reza Khan Pahlavi had done for Iran. Aqa Khan ran an empire 3 times of today’s Iran. Reza Khan only ran a kingdom. Aqa Khan fought, wrestled and played chess with the Russian Empire, British Empire, Ottoman Empire, Northern Turkic Tribes and Afghan Rebels and did not lose an inch of Iranian soil. Reza Khan could not even stand the Allies invasion of WWII and they occupied Iran.

So as you see, we had great Qajars such as Aqa Khan, General Abbas Mirza, Poet Iraj Mirza and others. If it wasn’t for Qajars, today you would be running around in dahat with your finger up your butt singing qooqool qooqoo!

I am damn proud to be a Qajar. Anyone who talks shiite about Qajar are historically ignorant. Actually in my opinion, except Reza Khan, Frag Pahlavis and their fans (today’s Monarchists). Frag them all up the shiiter, as Iranians done on 1979.

Monarchists need to go get a life and concentrate on the future and futurism.

The future of Iran is getting built right here at IPC Website. I am building the future generations’ psyche.

Now I do not care if anyone posts in this club or not, simply because this club (forum) is only one of the 42 sections of the IPC Virtual Empire, nothing more, nothing less. This club had a rich history and great writers had posted in it in the past. This club had its downs and ups. From time to time, it goes in a coma and then it revives itself. But I prefer it to go in a long coma than to read Bull Shiites like your posts.

The only reason that I am responding to your post is to once more slap you around and bring you back to reality. From time to time, I have to do this so you will not totally disconnect from the reality.

BTW, I know who you are.

Love you with or without
But I hope you find your underwear and put it back on!

Adios

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Another Monarchist Random Fart in the Wind!

Postby Ahreeman X » Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:06 pm

Another Monarchist Random Fart in the Wind!

Folks:

Amongst a great number of our received “Bull Shiite e-mails” are:

Hezbollah Death Threats
Hezbollah Profanity
Muslim Profanity
Wanna be Models insisting to be published in IPC
Wanna be Authors insisting to be published in IPC
Wanna be Artists insisting to be published in IPC
Guys flirting with Cat trying to sweep her off her feet
Women trying to infatuate me by preaching about their beauty
Women trying to capture my heart by declaring how rich they are
Women trying to make me go head over hills by announcing what important jobs they have
Religious people cussing me out
Fat people cussing me out
Liberals cussing me out
Fat religious liberals cussing me out!
Etc. etc. etc.

But the most interesting Bull Shiite e-mails of all times are when once more, some illiterate cheeseball monarchist tries so hard to find some sort of issue to criticize me and then he assumes that he is really up to something and he thinks that finally he had discovered a flaw in my writings and now he has the upper hand on me and he will slaughter me!

Monarchists are my favorite pastime on the net. I may ignore the rest but how can I neglect a monarchist and deny him my response? How can I not rub their noses in dirt? It has become a religion with me to torture monarchists and make a mockery of their dogmatism, fanaticism, illiteracy and ignorance. I simply can’t get enough of bashing monarchists!

Those cheeseballs will never learn!

Here is the latest attempt yet by another illiterate monarchist to critic me on a supposed flaw in one of my books! Check it out, this one is juicy!

IPC Office forwarded me his e-mail. This bozo has an intellect level of a cockroach. Yesterday he was a corporal in Shah’s military and today he assumes that he is a history and culture expert!

I am not bashing this guy because he is a corporal, but I am bashing him because he assumes that he has enough historical knowledge to critic me!

Actually the amount of education that this guy has is not much less than the great monarchist scholars! The thug behavior, the cheesy critics, the dead worship, the dogmatism, the fanaticism, the illiteracy, the ignorance, the blind faith, the assumption of knowledge, the arrogance, the never ending repetition of making an ass of themselves and sticking their feet in their mouths, the…… all of them are the same, from this petty corporal in Shah’s military all the way to their theoretician Dariush Homayoun, all and all are the same.

I have to admit, I truly cherish these moments with monarchists. I love destroying them and providing them with the greatest amount of mental torture and emotional pain! Call me sadistic but monarchists are a level above the Islamists on the evolutionary scale!

Islamist = Primate with a beard and Tasbih
Monarchist = Primate with a suit and a tie

Replace the turban with a crown and there you got a Shah!

Enjoy watching me to bitch slap another illiterate monarchist, Oops sorry, I mean ….
Enjoy the dialogue:

Note:
(This Bozo is discussing this article:

IRI Banned and Filtered IPC Website
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/movement/IRI-IPC/index.htm

Actually instead of discussing anything about the above article, he is discussing the flag in the article:

Such important article and all the monarchist sees is the flag!)

Fwd From: Iran Politics Club Networks iranpoliticsclub@gmail.com
Fwd to: IPC.Founder@gmail.com
To: Iran Politics Club Networks iranpoliticsclub@gmail.com
date: Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 5:10 PM
subject: RE: IRI Banned and Filtered IPC (Iran Politics Club)

Javid Iran:
This flag is whose flag??
Have noticed something about it ??
Take a look at it in this angle and take a good look at its center (center of Sun)
What do you see??"
Can you imagine what you support if you support this flag?

Note:
(At this point he really over exhausted himself and he really assumes that he finally got the upper hand on the Mighty Ahreeman!

This guy sent me an enlarged diagonal version of this flag, so one can see the large face in the sun! Do you see that face in the sun?

Check out the beautiful English language that he speaks! He must be a Shakespearean author!)

Ahreeman X:
Your message has been forwarded to me.

"This flag is whose flag?? "

IPC Operations Immortal Guards Banner

IPC Flags
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/flags/IPC/index.htm

"Have noticed something about it ?? "

Yes it is the original colors of the Persian Immortals (Gold + Purple).

"Take a look at it in this angle and take a good look at its center (center of Sun)
What do you see??"

What do you see?

"Can you imagine what you support if you support this flag?"

I created it, so obviously I know what it is!

It is the face of Mitra, Persian Sun Goddess, the greatest Persian Goddess and the symbol of the oldest Iranian philosophy of Mitraism.

What did you think it is? Mosadeq's face? Maybe Googoosh?!!

Cheers
Ahreeman X

Note:
(Don’t yous just loves the way I frag with monarchists?

I honestly believe that these guys have very low intellectual level and IQ; therefore, I treat them like inferior creatures such as apes! Can you blame me?

To gain more information about this subject, read:

Pictorial History of the Iranian Flags
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/flags/index.htm

Persian Mythology, Gods and Goddesses
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/culture-lan ... /index.htm

Bon appetite.)

Javid Iran:
This Flag for the first time when Mossadeg joined Toudeh Party, or Toudeh Party and Mossadegh Mixed used by Jebhe Melli, if you go back in the history you will find trace of it though.

Nowadays it is highly used something similar to it by MKO/MEK (Mojahedin Khalgh)
The Iranian Lion has never been similar to this angry lion.

Note:
(There we go again ….. The Tudeh and Jebhe episode!

Monarchist logic:

Any person who is not a monarchist, must be a Jebhei, Tudehi, Mojahed or an Islamist!
How can they not be one of them?

What have we learned from the monarchist?

New historical facts indeed!

Monarchist Corporal teaches us that:

Extra Extra ….
1. At some point in the history, Mosadeq had joined the Tudeh Party and become a Commie.
2. Tudeh and Jebhe used a Neo Lion and Sun
3. MKO/MEK (Doesn’t MKOMEK sounds like suckie suck in Persian) is a new name for yet another group who used this lion or something like it!
4. This lion is angry!
5. Why lion is not smiling?
6. This lion is Marxist Islamist!
7. All of these lions are mad lions and bad lions.
8. This is a Tudeh, Jebhe and PMOI plot!
9. Javid Shah)

Ahreeman X:

Haj Javid:

The only organization which uses this lion aside IPC is NAMIR (Dr. Bakhtiar's org.), the original Jebhe Meli or PMOI Lion looks nothing like this. History of Iran's flag is written by me in IPC, all you have to do is observe and read.

It makes perfect sense to give Mitra a face. The problem with monarchists, including yourself is you guys are so tied up in details of the Parsi or Farsi language and smiling lion or angry lion, that you are forgetting the main issue: Iran seized to exist on 1979.

Country is gone, Islam is in power now for 30 years and you guys still discuss:

Khalij Pars or Khalij Arab?
Parsi or Farsi?
Angry Lion or smiling Lion?

Mosadeq, Shah, Kianuri, etc. all dead and gone. 30 years had passed. Monarchist or Jebhei or Tudehi or ….. No one cares, no one remembers. Yesterday is gone. Future is what matters. Future generation is what matters.

The issue is not the lion, the issue is educating the masses. I would gladly debate you in the IPC Club (Forum). E-mail is no place for debate.

Cheers
AX

Javid Iran:
You see thing through your own eyes, not through the NATION eyes. The past is what today and Future is built on, otherwise you cannot start a skyscraper starting from 79th floor.

Think of it… all nations live on their foundation descending for generation, otherwise what is the purpose of these museums and excavation for more history and civilizations??

Yes, every detail MUST be absorbed… you go read my Flag story, written for 14 years in my site please

http://www.peymanmeli.org/flaghistory.asp

Just name something that I have not researched about??
Go read and absorb it please.

Reading then absorbing comes…

HC

Note:
(Wow, so first reading comes and only then absorbing comes ….. try saying that in deep Persian accent of the Corporal!

Wow, Corporal can write! So this fellow can’t even write a couple of sentences without grammar and spelling mistakes, yet he wrote the manual and authority document on Flags of Iran! And he wrote it 14 years ago! He still cannot speak English but 14 years ago he wrote the history of the Iranian flags in both Persian and English!

Now he is teaching me history! He wants me to read and absorb his residue on the net! Actually half the stuff he wrote (the correct half) is stolen from my book and the other half is stolen from other sites! Of course here and there he did drop a dropping or two of his famous random farts, just to give it the spice of the monarchy!

I love it! Some 2nd grade level monarchist corporal similar to Fathollah Manouchehri (Foroud Fouladvand) aka Fathollah Kos Mashang, has stolen half of my material and now he is trying to teach me history!

What would we do without monarchists? Who would we mock? Who would we trash? Who would we bash? What retard would we find?

Thank Allah for monarchists! Thank you Allah!)

Ahreeman X:
I have been studying history since age 10. I have written 6 history books and they are available online. I write scientific and uptodated history, not dogma.

The last thing I need is to read and absorb some Gibberish written by some monarchist in some cheesy website. You and your kind are a part of the past, a dead past, a flawed past.

In the Monarchy vs. Republic thread in the IPC Club (the most viewed Iranian political thread online) I have proven scientifically that monarchy is flawed and an outdated ideology. I have nailed the last nail in the coffin of monarchy. Any person who is still a monarchist is a dogmatic, fanatic and an illogical person.

What makes you think that you or any other monarchist can offer something to teach to me? What makes you think that a dogmatic person can teach a scientist anything?

You people have nothing to offer, simply because you refused to evolve. You are stuck in 1979.

If you or any other monarchist had anything to say as rebuttal, then you would have done it in that thread. Your monarchist scholars couldn't even deny that monarchy is obsolete and flawed.

You guys are dead worshipers, reactionary and obsolete.

There is nothing that you or any other Iranian historian can teach me about the Iranian flags. I wrote the latest scientific book about it. What you wrote is a sad page of copy-pasted material snapped from around the web including from my book. You must really have the nerves trying to teach me your 2nd grade nonsense which half of it is stolen from me!

Monarchists never offered any creativity, knowledge or substance to history or global science. Brains of Iran could not and cannot bloom under dictatorship (monarchy, mullarchy, etc.)

If you or any other monarchist had anything more to offer, teach or debate about, then you would have start a debate in the IPC club. What you are e-mailing me is rhetorics.

You are not even qualified to debate history with me. I only replied to your e-mail because once again you and your kind stated some flawed and false statement about one of my designs (flags).

Your complete website is flawed. Iran has 8000 years of history proven by me and taught by me to the new generation. How can you and your kind teach history to me or anyone else?

Note:
(This guys still does not believe that Iran has 8000 years of history!)

You are fragment of the past, a sad past which died on 1979. As I said, no one cares, no one reads and no one misses it.

Monarchist, Jebhei, Tudehi, mojahed, marxist, …. All are cultists, fanatics and obsolete.

Any fanatical fixation on a person (Shah), religion (Islam) or ideology (Marxism) without any logical backing is dogmatism and illogical.

You people simply stopped evolving and refused to grow. Now you are dead. Isolated and dead in exile in your own little cults. While you discuss nonsense amongst yourselves, I am building the future generations' minds.

You and your kind can't debate me on a public forum (IPC Club) because I already made a laughing stock of you guys on the public Internet for all to read.

Last advise:

Evolve or die out.

Note:
[At this point Corporal sent me a poem of Pand O Andarz (Live and Learn) from Father (him) to Son (me) about some ancient Kos O She’r, Persian Style!

When logic fails, when there is nothing left to discuss, when rebuttal is trashed, when all hopes are lost, when their core ideology is dumped in trash can by logic, ……. Then the monarchist escapes to the typical traditional Persian poetry about:

Respect your elder because they are older than you.
You are a donkey because you check mated me.
You think you know it all about history, only because your whole life you have studied history!

Learn from me, I am an old corporal in Shah’s military!
Don’t be arrogant ……. Javid Shah!

So now this guy goes in 2nd gear!

The poem translates something like this:]

Javid Iran:
By this writing you asked for this…
That is on your demand…

“Two or three uninformed persons assume
That they are the informed persons of the world
Be a donkey thus due to being donkeys
Anyone who’s not a donkey, these guys call him an infidel

Uninformity is the greatest problem of our society.”

Note:
(Bravo Corporal, Bravo …. Bah Bah …. Ahsant ahsant …… Great Persian Poem, great lecture from father to son, wow WoW WoooooooooooW …. I am still in shock about the level of your knowledge! Thank you for enlightening me!)

Folks,

Please review my past dialogues with monarchists in the club. How many times this had happened before?

First they start cussing me out.

But in this moron’s case, he started with a cheap criticism and later on he started the fatherly and elderly lecture of “Read and Absorb” Bull Shiite!

Next, they get mad.

Last, they start the grand finale by a famous Persian Poem or expression!

No sign of logic, common sense, scientific argument or education in their lecture! Why you ask? Because they have no education, no schooling, no scientific view, no logical view, no base for argumentation, no street knowledge and no scholarly knowledge …………….

They have plenty of dogma, blind faith, fanaticism and Shiite in the brain!

Read my lips:

Blind Faith and unscientific Illogical belief in a person (ex: Shah), a religion (ex: Islam), or an ideology (ex: Marxism) will result in Dogma. A dogmatic person is as outdated as a dinosaur and as unprogressive and reactionary as a dead pope!

Folks,

Uno: Nothing turns me on more than inflicting mental pain to dogmatic people (Islamists, Monarchists, etc.).

Dos: I will always find time to inflict these pains, no matter how busy I may be!

Now we sing:

Javid shah, Shashid Shah, Javid Shaf, Lalaly Lee, Lalaly Loo, LooLoo Loo, Doodool Doo …

Monarchists, better try next time…..

Evolve or Die Out.

Yours truly,

The one who hammered the final nail in the coffin of monarchy.
The one who brought on the philosophical death to the monarchy.

You want Proof?
Read this whole topic (thread)!

Sign,
:firedvl:
Ahreeman X
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby IPC » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:31 pm

Related Post

Shirin Neshat Questions Ahreeman X
http://www.iranpoliticsclub.net/club/vi ... php?t=1444
Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (English)
Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Modern Persian)
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Avestan Persian)
IPC
General
General

Hypocrisies of the Pahlavi Family

Postby Ahreeman X » Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:08 pm

Hypocrisies of the Pahlavi Family

At his request, I am publishing the exact e-mail, word by word and without editing. This is an e-mail from an IPC reader and a political activist. His name and e-mail address is blanked for security reasons.

To: IPC.Founder@gmail.com
Date: Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 3:48 PM
Subject: Hypocrisies of Pahlavi family

Please post this in the club, but don't show my email address

AX and all IPC readers,

I am a young man who cant take anymore what the mollas are doing to Iran, they have to go, now ! When I first started to become poltically active, I supported Reza Pahlavi because I admire Reza Shah the Great and I thought RP II was serious about saving Iran. How wrong I was !

according to Mansur Rafizadeh's ketab, Witness, written back in 1987, the Pahlavis were worth 16 billion dollars ! with that money they could build a new army, go back to iran and kill all those bastards easily !

At first I thought maybe that book lied, maybe Pahlavis arent that wealthy, but then I read this :

http://dynamodata.fdncenter.org/990pf_p ... _990PF.pdf

Every year Ashraf Pahlavi gives hundreds of thousands of dollars to her Iranian studies foundation, while saving iranian culture good, what about the iranian people in iran who have no culture because the mollas have taken it away. with that money, Ashraf should be helping to liberate iran !

here's more proof of Pahlavi wealth:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D%27Arros_Island

Wikipedia:

D'Arros Island is part of the Amirante Islands which are considered part of the Outer Islands of the Seychelles. It is located only 2 km west of the northern part of St. Joseph Atoll, but it is a separate geographical unit, separated by 60 to 62 m deep water of a 1.1 km wide channel, which is deeper than much of the Amirantes Bank. It is an oval-shaped, flat coral sand cay , oriented northeast-southwest, 1.9 km long and 1.0 km wide, and nowhere higher than 3 m. The island stands on a detached patch reef similarly orientated, with maximum dimensions of 2.8 and 1.4 km. A shallow sand spit extends 0.8 km northeast from it. The island stands on the northern sector of the reef. There are drying reef flats 250 to 400 m wide on its south side, but only a narrow fringing reef about 75 m wide on its north side. The total reef area at low tide is about 0.27 km². The land area of the island occupies 0.17 km² or 62 per cent of this tital. 0.16 km² of the island area is covered by vegetation. The tree tops reach a height of 27 m. The vegetation is dominated by coconut palms and Casuarina equisetifolia. In 1965, five Seychelles Fody Foudia sechellarum from Cousin Island were introduced to D'Arros and they have since increased to a population of a few hundred.

The island is privately owned. Purchased by Prince Shahram Pahlavi-nia of Iran (nephew of the late Shah) in 1975. Prince Shahram built an elaborate house there, along with a landing strip. It was to become a valuable hideaway when the imperial family's fortunes collapsed in 1979, and it has since been a productive source of income. D’Arros is reserved for the exclusive use of his family and friends. Most recently for the wedding of his son Prince Cyrus Pahlavi or for the pleasure of Prince Kamran Shafiq Pahlavi (a.k.a. Cameron Pahlavi) or other members of the Jet Set.

There is a small cultivated area. An unpaved airstrip 975 m long (ICAO code FSDA) bisects the island. There are no regular flights but, occasionally, scheduled flights to nearby Desroches divert to D’Arros.

The island bears the name of the Baron d'Arros, Marine Commandant at Mauritius, then Île de France, from 1770 to 1771.

The island was sold in 2008 and is now open to the public.

why don't they spend less on their pleasure and more on iranian people ?

I went to Ashraf's house in NYC to personally implore her to save our country, i met her grandson Kamran "Cameron" Pahlavi (an iranian prince is ashamed to call himself by his iranian name ) and this Kamran told me, we are no longer involved in politcs, Pahlavi family is not interested in going back to iran, when I tried telling him about all the people who want the monarchy back, he tells me "It's over, you go fight the mollas if you want, leave us alone, we're living our life now in amrika"

This family does not care about iranians, all they care about is their money.

If Reza Shah were alive he would be angry at his wayward children.

Monarchists, reply to this post, tell me what has Pahlavi family done for 30 years as our people suffered ?

i don;t know how to free iran, but since the only ones doing now are mojahedin, I'm joining them, if they'll take me, even though i'm nationalist and against islam.

I just can't believe pahlavis are that heartless.

Payandeh Iran !
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

end of the thread?

Postby HJP » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:36 am

I haven't read the entire thread but is this the end of the discussion?
an interested observer
HJP
Private

Postby IPC » Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:15 am

Hello

All discussions in IPC are open unless the topic is locked. If the topic was locked, you wouldn’t be able to post under it! You picked up a very interesting discussion. This is the most viewed topic in the history of the Iranian forums, so far over 61,400 views and 230 replies. All discussions in IPC are open if you have something new to offer or debate, but first you must read over 230 posts in this topic so your knowledge will become up-to-date and ready to debate. Happy reading . :D
IPC
General
General

direction of the protest movement

Postby HJP » Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:49 am

How do people see the development of the protest movement if it proves to be successful - the current president is removed from office and either a new election is held or Mousavi takes the oath? I see either possibility as of very low probability. I also see, at this time, a very low probability of fundamentally changing the parameters of the regime in any significant sense.
an interested observer
HJP
Private

books

Postby HJP » Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:07 pm

Which books (in English) would readers here recommend on Iranian politics/history?
an interested observer
HJP
Private

Postby IPC » Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:32 pm

Hi

IPC has a bookstore:

IPC Bookstore
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/book-store/index.htm

IPC has a library:

IPC Library
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/library/index.htm

In addition, check lower part of the homepage for IPC Best Sellers List:

IPC Website
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/index.htm

BTW

Your post and prior post has nothing to do with this topic! Maybe you need to start a new topic about the current situation of Iran and election?
IPC
General
General

Postby IPC » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:48 pm

Dear Members

Quoting Ahreeman X in regards to the present political situation in Iran. He had recently made this quote in the IPC YouTube and in an E-mail to a few Monarchist opposition members:

“Reza Khan had balls of steel.
Mohammad Reza Shah had balls of copper.
Reza de Nim Pahlavi has cotton balls!
This is why Monarchy is an outdated and a flawed ideology.
Reza Khan was determined to establish a Republic in Iran but Monarchists and Muslims didn’t allow him. He had no choice but to create the Pahlavi Dynasty. In returns, Pahlavi Dynasty gave birth to IRI and handed Iran to Islam. In 2 separate occasions (1953 and 1979) the unworthy Mohammad Reza Shah of Iran escaped Iran to save his own neck and at last handed Iran to Islam!

If Reza Khan had succeeded to create a republic in 1925, then today’s Iran would have been a Heaven!

Iran will not go backwards in history towards Monarchy, but it will go forwards towards a Secular, Federal Democratic Republic. Iran’s 8000 years history of Monarchy is well cherished, but Reza Pahlavi in no Monarch but a Cartoon Character. For 30 years he has been attending to his belly and under belly. We will not make a revolution, commit to do a regime change and then hand Iran to a joker to take it back to a Dictatorship.

There are 70 Million Iranians inside and 6.5 Million outside. Monarchists make up 1.5 percent of the Iranian population. The chance of Monarchists to regain power is equal to Nazis regain power in Germany! Monarchy is an outdated and a flawed ideology. Anyone who disputes it, please go and read the most read Iranian political thread on the net titled Monarchy or Republic in the IPC forum. In this topic, I have logically proven that Monarchy is obsolete and done with.”
IPC
General
General

Re: Monarchy or Republic?

Postby Atusa Qajar » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:57 am

I was thinking … :coffee:

Events in France meaning the Paris Terrorist Attacks by Islamists and what IPC wrote here in other thread:

Great Civilization: Imperial Iran versus Islamic Iran
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1861

Made me to think about this subject and maybe we should rethink and reassess the Iranian mentality of the Iranian public inside Iran.

Let me quote IPC

IPC:
Whatever problems the Imperial Iran had, it was still 100 times better than today’s disaster. Islam destroyed Iran once on 651 AD and once in 1978.

Imperial Iran had many problems but in comparison to IRI it was heaven.
All of us more or less know that monarchy has ended in Iran forever and all of us more or less know that monarchy is not a rational system of government but Iranians need to ask themselves these questions:

Are Iranians ready for democracy or do they even understand democracy?

Were Iranians ready for Republic or were they really understood Republic?

Look what they did to the Republic! They turned it to an Islamic Dictatorship!

All of these events make us think that are Iranians really ready for a Democratic Republic and do they really understand what a Democratic Republic is?

Maybe Iranians still need a Big Brother Shah or Imam to tame them, keep them in line and lead them as a Father leads the child!

<<< Sometimes a Secular Dictatorship providing Security and Good Economy is better than Islamic Chaos.>>>

It was really true in Iran!

That’s my wiz, :D what’s yours?

Time will tell ...

Tata
AQ
8-)
I am a Liberated Woman.
I am a Danger to Islam and Muslims.
Atusa Qajar
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3

Postby IPC » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:13 pm

Atusa you got a valid point. something to think about.
IPC
General
General

Do Iranians Deserve Democracy?

Postby Ahreeman X » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:15 pm

Do Iranians Deserve Democracy?
Rebuttal to Atusa and IPC for All

Dear Comrades, members, readers and friends:

I simply could not stay silent on this one!

Atusa:

“I was thinking …

Events in France meaning the Paris Terrorist Attacks by Islamists and what IPC wrote here in other thread:

Great Civilization: Imperial Iran versus Islamic Iran
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1861

Made me to think about this subject and maybe we should rethink and reassess the Iranian mentality of the Iranian public inside Iran.”

Atusa Jan, do not think too much because you may become a genius and a runaway brain! Then you will be out of control running wild like a mad genius and we have to chase after you to tame you and recapture your thoughts!

“Let me quote IPC”

Please do

IPC:

Whatever problems the Imperial Iran had, it was still 100 times better than today’s disaster. Islam destroyed Iran once on 651 AD and once in 1978.”

No debate there

“Imperial Iran had many problems but in comparison to IRI it was heaven.”

No argument there

“All of us more or less know that monarchy has ended in Iran forever and all of us more or less know that monarchy is not a rational system of government”

Do we? Are you sure? Some people still after 35 + years, are clueless and detached from the “Present State of Iran”!

“ but Iranians need to ask themselves these questions:

Are Iranians ready for democracy or do they even understand democracy?”

No they are not!

“Were Iranians ready for Republic or were they really understood Republic?”

No they did not!

“Look what they did to the Republic! They turned it to an Islamic Dictatorship!”

Yes they did.

“All of these events make us think that are Iranians really ready for a Democratic Republic and do they really understand what a Democratic Republic is?"

No they don’t!

“Maybe Iranians still need a Big Brother Shah or Imam to tame them, keep them in line and lead them as a Father leads the child!”

Now, do they?

<<< Sometimes a Secular Dictatorship providing Security and Good Economy is better than Islamic Chaos.>>>

You mean like Shah? Yes, Shah was better than Imam, and Monarchy is better than Theocracy.

“It was really true in Iran!”

Was it?

“That’s my wiz, what’s yours?”

That is why I have finally found time to respond to this post. I will now give you my wisdom below!

“Time will tell ...”

No, in this case “The Time” will not tell because “Ahreeman” will tell right here and right now. Ahreeman will clear it up for you and all!

“Tata
AQ”

Good point you brought forward and that is why I am going to rebuttal it now.

IPC:

“Atusa you got a valid point. something to think about.”

Yes Atusa brought forward a good point, I thought about it and now I will rebuttal both of you and give you something to “Really Think About”!

Everybody is in the House?
Everybody is ready?
Ready to Rock?

So let’s Roll:

The Questions?

In regards to your questions, I have answered all of them:

“Are Iranians ready for democracy or do they even understand democracy?”

No they are not!

No they did not!

Both of you have brought forward great points; however, you are asking the wrong questions!

The question is not:

But the questions must be:

Do Iranians deserve Democracy?

And

Can Iranians learn Democracy?

Again, the questions must be:

And

So the questions are not:

But they must be:

And

The answers to both of the above questions are “Yes”!

Where do Shahs and Mullahs go Wrong?

Yes, Iranians do deserve Democracy!

Yes, Iranians can learn Democracy!

Hard to believe, but yes we deserve, yes we can, yes we must and yes we will!

The narrow minded Iranian monarchists, either veteran old farts or Jujeh monarchists, both still stuck in the 19th century with the Persian Colonial Empire mentality, bring forward this flawed logic:

“Iranians were not ready for Republic and they really did not understand the Republic.”

“Iranians are not ready for democracy and they don’t understand democracy.”

Therefore, they conclude that:

“Iranians must have a Monarchy to progress.”

So basically, the monarchists justify (with their limited combine wisdoms) that because Iranians were and are ignorant to the meaning of democracy and republic, then they do not deserve them and they are not capable to learn them; therefore, they are in need of a father figure, a big brother, a dictator and a wise parent to show them salvation, lead them like a cattle and progress them like children!

Well, Mullahs are saying the same thing! But before 35 + years ago, it was called monarchy and now it is called theocracy!

Back then, the caring and loving dictator was the Shah,
And now,
The caring and loving dictator is the Imam!

Both in their own ways want the good of Iran and Iranians!

Shah wanted the Great Persian Civilization for Iran and Imam wants the Great Shiite Civilization for Iran.

Shah wanted to build a Persian Empire and Imam wants to build a Shiite Empire.

One believed in reviving the old Persian glory of Achaemenid Dynasty and one believes in reviving the old Persian glory of the Safavid Dynasty!

Both in their own flawed and upside down logic wanted and want the best for Iran, one copy and pasted the traditional Persian style of dictatorship and one copy and pasting the traditional Shiite style of dictatorship!

Little they knew and know that looking towards yesterday is a senseless and wasteful occupation! We should learn from the history but we can never repeat the history! The history is the past, today is today but we must look at the tomorrow.

The Past, The Present and The Tomorrow

This is where Iranians have a problem. Iranians are stuck in the past:

Marxists and Socialists are stuck in the 1990s
Mojaheds are stuck in the 1980s
Monarchists are stuck in the 1970s
Mossadeqists and Jebheis are stuck in the 1950s
Muslims and Mullarchists are stuck in the 7th Century AD

Iranians are not even stuck in the present but they are stuck in the past!

I am talking about Tomorrow!
I am a Futurist and I am talking about the Futurism!
Do you hear me?
Can you ever be on the same wave length with me?
Can you think, logic, program and see the Future like me?
Can you forget the past and live in today but build the tomorrow with me?

America is 239 years old.
Iran is 8000 years old.

In 8000 years we could not achieve what Americans achieved in 239 years!
Why?
Because the American Founding Fathers built America on Democracy, Secularism, Federalism, Human Rights and Freedom.

American System is the most unique system of government and the most continuously evolving and progressing system of government in the history of Earth and it is continuously evolving and progressing.

Iranian system of government built by the Iranian Founding Fathers (Cyrus, Darius and Xerxes) 2500 years ago, even though progressive for the time (Slave Free, Federal and Democratic in nature), yet it was not based on Democracy and Individualism.

American System was based on Democracy and Individualism.

History of Federalism in Iran
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/history/fed ... /index.htm

History of Slavery in Iran
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/history/his ... /index.htm

Civilization: Persia versus Greece and Rome
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/history/civ ... /index.htm

When Islam came to Iran, everything got worst!

That little Democratic in nature changed to Absolutism
That primitive Federalism changed to Centralism
That Slave Free Society changed to Slavery
Federal Empire changed to Absolutist Dictatorship

Things took a U Turn backward.

Why Iranians are not Politically Educated?

Then you guys come out and say:

“Iranians were not ready for Republic and they really did not understand the Republic.”

“Iranians are not ready for democracy and they don’t understand democracy.”

Well,

Nobody ever politically educated them! Shahs and Imams never politically educated them; furthermore, they treated them as children, loyal subjects, obedient public and Muslim cattle!

Iranians always had a father figure, a Shah, an Imam, a big brother to guide them, make decisions for them and format them as kept women and secure children!

This lack of political education, led to lack of economical education which led to lack of philosophical education which all and all led to lack of logical reasoning! When you can’t logically reason in the 21sth century information age, then you will become stuck in the past and a backward Iranian Monarchist, Mossadeqist, Marxist or Muslim.

So instead of asking:

Ask:

Can Iranians Comprehend Democracy?

The answers to all 3 questions are yes.

Yes they do. Aren’t Iranians humans? Must we always treat them like cattle? Must Iranians always be tamed, lashed, banged on the head by some Shah or Imam and be led like sheep? Don’t Iranians deserve better? Don’t Iranians deserve Democracy?

Can Iranians Comprehend Democracy?

Yes, if someone takes time to educate them well, then they will comprehend well.

Of course they can. Iranians are the smartest people on the planet; they only need a chance and a caring mentor to be educated on Democracy.

Yes, Iranians can self educate themselves on Freedom, Human Rights, Federalism, Secularism and Democracy.

Iranians have never given a chance to get educated on the above subjects. For 8000 years, they have always been guided, directed, ridden, lashed and protected like little children. Their minds remained primitive.

Very politically correct put:

Iranians are politically, economically, socially and philosophically challenged! They are naïve because they were never taught better.

Who Should Educate the Iranians?

Who should educate the politically, economically, socially and philosophically challenged Iranians who live in the past to the up-to-dated information age reasoning, logic and facts?

Who should educate them to be compatible to today’s realities, be competitive to today’s progressed civilizations, so they can build the tomorrow’s “Great Civilization”?

Shahs didn’t, Imams don’t do it, then who?

The Intellectual Responsibility

It is the duty of the Free Thinking, Liberated, Progressive and Responsible Intellectuals to educate the Iranian public, so they can become compatible and competitive today, and they can build the progressed future.

It is time to stop living in the past, adapt ourselves to today and build the tomorrow.

Tomorrow World

Tomorrow’s world will not be build on Monarchy, Mossadeqism, Marxism, Marxist Islamism (Mojahedin), Socialism, and Islam! They are all yesterday’s news. They are all the past. They have all become outdated, obsolete, flawed or flat out failed to work.

Tomorrow’s world is “Futurism”, Science, Evolution, Information Age, Logic, Progress, and Free Thinking.

How do we get there?

How do we get to Tomorrow World?

How do we get there, you ask?

Educating the Iranian masses and enlightening them to Freedom, Secularism, Federalism, Human Rights and Democracy.

Now correct me if I am wrong: Isn’t that what we have been doing?

Iran Politics Club supports the fight to establish Freedom, Secularism, Federalism, Human Rights and Democracy in Iran.

Constitution of Iran Politics Club
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/constitution/index.htm

The Power of Internet

Today, we have the Internet, what all the past Shahs, Imams, leaders, gurus, thinkers and teachers only wished to have! We have this tool to mass inform the masses across the globe. Internet is the best tool and the most effective mass media existing. With a push of a button, I can transform my thoughts to the Iranians all over the globe. Our ancestors only dreamed of this today’s reality!

It is up to us, how to use this tool to produce impact and the maximum effect!

Many waste time on Internet, bickering, crap shooting, chatting nonsense, cheap talking and trash talking.

I use Internet to educate and change young minds.

The Role of Iran Politics Club

Iran Politics Club has been mass educating as a 24 hour propaganda machine to build free thinking, progressive and logical minds of the future Iran for 15 years.

On March 30th, 2015, IPC will be 15 years old. Throughout these 15 years, while the general Iranian websites have been preaching sectarian politics, IRI Lobby, False Historical Information, Biased News or flat out providing mindless chat rooms to pass time and piling up Kos O She’r, what have I been doing? What have we been doing?

Together, we have created the largest Iranian website and network on Internet to mass educate the young Iranian minds inside and outside Iran.

IPC is the greatest tool in the hands of the Iranian Opposition, Democratic Movement and Student Movement to make a change in the future Iran. IPC is the hope for change in Iran.

IRI has done its best to seize the IPC broadcast but after 15 years, we are still here, larger than ever, more powerful than ever and more educational than ever.

IPC traffic got larger, specifically inside Iran and IRI simply cannot stop the traffic. IRI Internet Police, Cyber Terrorism and Filtering have simply failed. Whatever tactic they came up with, we have come up with Anti Tactic!

Mass Information

Today, we are mass informing, mass educating, mass progressing and mass affecting the young Iranian minds across the globe by mass propagating via mass broadcasting online.

Furthermore, we are winning the modern “Cyber Warfare” and IRI cannot do anything about it!

IRI preaches Islam
IPC preaches Free Thinking

End Notes

So to answer your questions, hit you with new questions and conclude, I will hit you with this:

It is the responsibility of the Iranian Intellectuals to come out of their shells and use IPC as a mass information tool to educate the young Iranian minds across the globe.

Do you have something informative to say?

I invite all Iranian intellectuals to participate preaching, debating and educating the Iranian public, specifically build the young Iranian minds. I have founded this tool, we have built it to become massive, today’s IPC is the best tool in the hands of the Iranian Free Thinkers and Intellectuals. Do not get disappointed, distracted and crunch in your shells. Come out, debate, preach, inform and educate the Iranian public with your wisdom and your input. The tool is here and it is called IPC, but it is up to you on how to use this tool to build the future Iran.

If you have something constructive to say, if you have something informative to say, if you have something valuable to educate, if you care for Iran and Iranians, then do not neglect and deprive the young Iranian minds from your wisdom because to remain silent and passive is a sin!

We created IPC, we gathered a captive global audience, we created a massive traffic, do you have anything to say to evolve minds? Then say it now?

Thank you for your inputs and I encourage more intelligent inputs.

Remember what I have stated:

“Can you forget the past and live in today but build the tomorrow with me?”

Amen!

Ahreeman X
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby CR » Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:04 pm

Dear friends:

The root of the problem is the people. Our people must stop thinking with their hearts and start thinking with their minds. Our people must stop “Ta’asob” (Fanaticism) towards their religion (Islam or whatever), towards their political ideology (Monarchy or whatever) and start to be practical, rational and realistic.

Practical, rational and realistic means that in 21sth century, you can’t stick with obsolete ideas such as Islam, monarchy, Marxism and so on because all of them have failed in the past and none of them are compatible with today’s world, rest aside with tomorrow’s world. We need to forget the past and start a new. Being stuck in the past creates stagnation and avoids progress. We aren’t moving anywhere. Since 1979 we have been stuck in time and didn’t get anywhere. No change and no progress but stagnation and apathy with indifference.

Everyone is dancing to their own tune and all of their tunes are the same old stories which don’t work. Because of “Ta’asob” and “Famous Iranian Fanaticism”, the monarchist, mojahed, marxist, mossadeqi, muslim and whatever else are still dancing to their same old tune which they been playing since 1979.

The result is that IRI is still in power and none of these guys will ever replace the IRI because their momentum has come and gone, their opportunity has been lost, and their time has passed. Iranians will not buy them anymore. They want something new and in sync with today’s world, so they can add on to it and built the tomorrow. The rest is nonsense.

We need to get off of our Ta’asob and replace it with Vaqe’ Bini (Realism) because that is the way a Technocrat thinks and behaves. We should leave our obsolete ideologies and cling together to grasp progressive ideas of tomorrow. In a nutshell this is called Vaqe’ Bini and far from Ta’asob.

Isn’t over 35 years of getting nowhere enough? It’s time to forget our obsolete ideologies and start a new chapter.

Be dur az Ta’asob va ba didi digar vaqe’ bini konim.
A day you haven't learned a new, is a day lost!
CR
Captain
Captain

PreviousNext

Return to Iran Room