Which Browser is best to view IPC?

Brainstorm for the future system, constitution & laws of the Iranian government post IRI. Discuss political activism, methods of struggle, civil disobedience, resistance tactics, revolutionary strategies, covert operations, communications, logistics & paramilitary. Iranian Political Activists, Democratic Movement, Student Movement & Opposition Parties can post their announcements here. Post: activist, resistance, combat & military manuals, articles & books here. Post IPC Website, Club & Political Operations' announcements here.

Moderators: Club Operations, Web Operations, Political Operations

Postby Ahreeman X » Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:44 pm

Important Technical Note

Folks:

Best browser to view IPC Website is Internet Explorer. In fact IPC is designed to be viewed with IE. However, Microsoft has just come out with the new version IE 8. All the websites designed before this browser will look distorted and take long to load. To avoid this problem, you must go to the top menu navigation bar and go to:

Tools => Compatibility View Setting => Select this box: {Display all websites in compatibility view} => Close

This would make all websites including IPC compatible to your new IE 8.

IE 8 is brand new; therefore, very few people and our readers browse with it; however, it is a matter of months and years until the majority will download it or buy new systems with it installed.

Our readers mostly view IPC with IE. According to statistics (from 4 different statistics sites monitoring IPC, look for them at the 4 squares at the bottom left corner of homepage):

http://IranPoliticsClub.net

IPC Readers Browse with
IE = % 65
Firefox = % 25
Safari = % 5
Opera = % 3
Rest = % 2

Have in mind that by average about 60,000 readers do 3 million hits a month on IPC Website.

If you view IPC in other browsers than IE (Microsoft Internet Explorer), then some distances between the shapes on IPC webpages look deranged and not polished. Every 2 browsers are different. Even every 2 property setting on your monitor is different.

For instance my monitor setting is: 1024 x 768 pixels.
This maybe too small for some and too large for others. This is why you personalize the monitor properties:

Right click on anywhere on your monitor screen => click on “Personalize” or “Properties” (depending on the operating system) => Display Settings => Adjust the resolution of your monitor by lowering or highering the pixels bar.

Also if you smallen or enlarge your browser text, the page will look different (stretched or shrunken). Go to upper browser menu:

View => Text Size

You need to adjust everything according to your desires; however, without messing up the view.

IPC is designed for IE browsers because 65 % of our readers use IE. The rest can also view IPC very well but not perfect. Some distances between shapes and objects may look unusual.

This note was basically to inform you on how to get the most desired results, viewing IPC with the new IE 8. For those of you still using IE 7 or IE 6, you will have no problems, but for those using IE 8, please set up your browser as I stated above, so you will have no compatibility issues with IPC or other sites.

It is not that I am in love with IE; however, the reason that we design IPC with IE is because we obey the will of the majority (%65).

Best viewing and reading of IPC
Your satisfaction is our goal.

Cheers

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Ahreeman X » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:29 am

One Important Issue with IE8

Another important issue which you must be aware of with IE8 is that there is an extra security function which is called “The Protected Mode”. This is a good function, but it is an overzealous function! By overzealous I mean Microsoft gadgets in IE8 are overreacting to issues and going overboard. IE8 is still in experimental step; therefore, it has many problems. It crashes often and there are many issues which are being updated and fixed. Every month new patches are created to solve these issues. If your Windows Update setup is on automatic, then your system will download these patches automatically or else you can go to windows setup and manually update your windows and browsers.

On your IE8 browser’s tool bar, go to:

Tools => Windows Update

And also you can get browser updates from:

MS Browser Site
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/produc ... fault.mspx

Now, “The Protected Mode” is extra security, it is good but it is overzealous! It slows down your system and brings it to a halt! It analyzes every website and because these websites were made before IE8, it marks them insecure. This process would distract your browsing pleasure and slows down your system to turtle speed. You can simply disable this option and speed up your system by going to:

Your browser’s toolbar,

Tools => Internet Options => Security => Enable Protected Mode (unmark the box to disable)

If you have anti virus, anti spyware, and anti spam on your system, you do not need this gadget. Nothing bad will happen to your system.

Have in mind that Firewalls are also causing the same problem. Firewalls are good but they slow your system.

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Internet Explorer

Postby IPC » Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:14 pm

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is still the best browser to surf IPC. Even though the version 9.0 has some incompatibilities (with Google Gmail, etc.); however, down the road this issue will be solved and IE will still remain the most visually compatible, graphically proportionate and net surf fit browser to surf IPC and most other websites.

IE Browser Download Home
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/inte ... ts/ie/home

Regards,
IPC Office
Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (English)
Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Modern Persian)
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Avestan Persian)
IPC
General
General

Best Browser to View IPC

Postby Ahreeman X » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:06 pm

Best Browser to View IPC

IPC Operations Announcement

Futurist Faravahar Iran Flag
Present Green, White and Red Order Iran Flag
Iran Politics Club Futurist Faravahar Tricolor Iran Flag

Banner of Ahreeman Persian - The Blood-Trim
The New Banner of Ahreeman - Blood Version
Iran Politics Club Lion and Sword Ahreeman Persian Blood Trim Banner Iran Flag
The Battle Ready Ahreemanic Lion with Long Curved Sword Roaring

From the Desk of Ahreeman X

Greetings Folks:

I am updating this thread. Presently I am updating the website. I am going over every single page and making each page compatible with “Windows 10” operating system and “Edge” browser.

Windows 10 is the latest Microsoft operating system.
“Edge” is the latest Microsoft browser for “Windows 10”.

Obviously they are here to stay for a long time and they are no more having the “Compatibility buttons”, so you can make the old web pages which were created for older browsers, compatible with “Windows 10”.

There is only one browsing system and you cannot make old pages compatible; therefore, I am going over each page and manually reformat, redesign and reprogram to make each page compatible with Windows 10. Actually I make each page specifically for Windows 10.

Of course while I am at it, I also add a new statistics site’s button on each page. Now there are 3 different statistics sites monitoring IPC (one is new):

IPC FAQ
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/FAQ/index.htm

Also, I am still redesigning the old style pages and up-to-date them in the format of the new pages. So I will do that along with what I am doing; therefore, the job will be tripled as long!

With the massive size of IPC (largest Iranian website in the world), imagine how long this will take! Hopefully after a few months (crossing my fingers), it will all be done. Of course it would get done faster if the Web Mistress and Club Admin would help but unfortunately they are busy with their private lives at the time. This means lone ranger must ride again solo!

I upload new pages and new sections (46 sections) as I upgrade.

Eventually everything will be best viewed with Windows 10 and Edge Browser.

Of course you will be able to view IPC with all browsers but have in mind that IPC pages will not be perfect and proportionate in old Microsoft browsers, Mac compatible browsers and other browsers (Mozilla, Opera, Chrome, etc.). You will be able to view IPC but columns and rows and the design may look like an amateur designer has done them because they may look a bit deranged.

So the best browser to view IPC as of this moment is Microsoft “Edge” which is the latest browser, specifically made for Windows 10.

Now I have just purchased a new Windows 10 and I am reformatting IPC web pages in “Edge”.

So figure, after I am all done, by then many people will own Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge, so they will be able to get the perfect view of IPC. I am thinking ahead of time.

Hey, we must adapt to the new technology or we will fall behind. Like it or not, this is the wave of the future.

Windows 10 is totally different and “Edge” is also totally different, but you will get use to it. Also have in mind that Windows 10 and Edge Browsers are more secure and security is our middle name in IPC.

Download MS IE
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/inte ... ownload-ie

Windows 10
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/features

Edge Browser
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/microsoft-edge

Related Material:

Browsers to View IPC

Which Browser is Best to View IPC?
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=1473

Proxies and Filter Breaking Systems

Filter Breakers to Bypass IRI Filters
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=51

How to Neutralize IRI Filtering by Sam Ghandchi
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=625

Cyber Wars: IRI Cyber Attacks on IPC

Iran Politics Club Attacked by Hezbollah
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=465

Iran Politics Club is Back on the Air After an IRI Attack
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=1540

IRI Banned and Filtered IPC
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=1432

Web Security

New IPC Security System
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=1539

IPC Security Steps Against IRI and Islamist Sabotage
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=168

Best Regards,

Pure Persian Pride

Dr. X

Iran Politics Club Lion and Sun Persian Straight Sword Immortal Guards Purple Crest
Purple = Persian Immortals Banner (Original Immortals Banner) and (IPC Immortal Guards Banner)
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Re: Which Browser is best to view IPC?

Postby Ahreeman X » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:35 pm

Best Browser to Surf IPC - Update

Greetings Folks:

After the latest 3 hours technical meeting with a few different tech experts, we have come to the conclusion that Windows 10 “Edge” Browser is presently under study, evolution and fix for various vulnerabilities due to the fact that it is new; therefore, presently the best browser to surf the IPC Website is Internet Explorer 11 thus “IE 11” is the most sophisticated, test droved, and well experimented browser by Microsoft or elsewhere available to browse.

IE 11 is for most, error free, bug free and less vulnerable. Of course a browser is never 100% safe and secure; however, IE 11 is the most practical, secure and well tested browser to surf.

Until all the bugs and vulnerabilities are fixed with the “Edge Browser”, I strongly recommend for all to download and surf with “IE 11” (if your system is compatible). Indeed IE 11 is the most practical browser to use with Windows 10.

IE Download Page
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/inte ... ownload-ie

Microsoft IE Download Center
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downloa ... lorer.aspx

I will keep you updated about the latest tech development and securities.

Cheers
AX
:watcher:
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Re: Which Browser is best to view IPC?

Postby Shahrzad BB » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:42 am

Hi Doc

I second that Doc. IE 11 is better in many ways. They must fix Edge issues.
:compcr:

Psychiatrist of the Board
Long Live Me,
Death To Those Who Hate Me.
Blonde Bombshell
Psychiatrist of the Board
Dr. BB
Shahrzad BB
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Return to Political Activists Room