Discussions & Information on Islam

Moderator: Club Operations

Islam Contradicts Democracy and US Constitution

Postby CR » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:38 pm

Kick Islam Out of America to Save America

Friends:

Please review new article of Ahreeman X on Islam vs. America:

Islam is a Clear & Present Danger to Existence of America!
Islam is Anti Democracy and Anti America

“Liberalism is a weak immune system which invites the Virus of Islamism to enter and destroy a healthy and civilized, democratic social body!”
(Ahreeman X)

Obama’s Romantic view of Islam!
Isn’t this what really goes on inside the Oval Office and White House?!
Hussein Obama the first Muslim American President, yet a Closet Muslim in a special romantic erotic moment of Salath (Islamic Prayer) with Allah!

Below article has been distributed around the Iranian major forums, student movement and universities inside and outside Iran.

Muslims Protest Anti America and the West
How Muslims Really Feel about America and the West!

Ahreeman X
June 28, 2016

Liberals in La La Land!

Americans by majority and American Liberals specifically are extremely uninformed and some flat ignorant about the global affairs, politics and Islam.

I have literally travelled and lived around the world. They don’t come more internationally educated than me. Allow me to enlighten you.

There is no such thing as the “Moderate Muslim”!

There are 2 types of Muslims in the world.

Read more:

http://iranpoliticsclub.net/politics/is ... /index.htm

Islam Index
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/islam/index.htm

Save America now because tomorrow is too late.
Stand up for America Now.

Regards,

Catayoun Razmjou
IPC Web mistress

IPC Office
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/

Muslims Protest After Entering America and the West
A day you haven't learned a new, is a day lost!
CR
Captain
Captain

Re: Islam Contradicts Democracy and US Constitution

Postby Atusa Qajar » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:57 am

Great informative post guys and great job spreading the news
I am a Liberated Woman.
I am a Danger to Islam and Muslims.
Atusa Qajar
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3

Re: Islam Contradicts Democracy and US Constitution

Postby Nicholas Ginex » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:22 pm

Dr. Ahreeman, your article was very informative by defining the two types of Muslims. Your assessment is right on that one type is totally committed to follow Muhammad and Allah by making Islam the only religion to prevail and the second type are made up of uneducated Muslims that are indoctrinated with Qur’an beliefs. But then, most people lack the education to read and form independent decisions to enable them to contrast one belief with another; they remain fools and slaves for greedy and powerful Islamic leaders.

I also like your description of two types of liberals, the dishonest and uninformed. Again, people are easily led by being poorly educated. It is sad that so many of our public schools and higher educational institutions are fat with liberal-minded teachers who are so dumb they are unable to acknowledge that in America they have the greatest opportunities and enjoy freedoms they could not possibly have in other countries, especially under Islamic law.

If Americans will remain gullible through their poor education to discern the truth, they will rightfully deserve the possibility of being shot in a shopping mall or beheaded whereby they don’t have to think anymore.

That is why I support your efforts to educate and inform Americans that Islam is a threat to their freedoms, culture, laws and way of life. If Americans lose the belief in being responsible citizens willing to work instead of receiving handouts and learn that education is the best way to self-thinking individualism, they will learn the hard way by having to fight Islamic terrorism that will not go away unless it is destroyed.

My next article, A WAY to END Islamic Terrorism, presented on http://www.nicholasginex.com, recommends what appears to be an impractical solution but is the only way to avoid World War III. That is, Islamic religious leaders with masses of Muslims around the world need to acknowledge that the Qur’an MUST be revised. The Qur’an is the SOURCE of discontent and is a manual for religious leaders to indoctrinate a theology that teaches the elimination of people who do that follow Islam and Allah.

I agree with all IPC members that understand the threat of Islam that there is no hope for indoctrinated-uneducated minds to “see” and understand why the Qur’an MUST be revised. But this alternative MUST be presented to allow some astute Islamic leaders to save the lives of many Muslims. To NOT respond to this alternative that offers a peaceful resolution to have people indoctrinated with God’s greatest command, love one another, then WWIII is inevitable to crush the Islamic theology wherever exists.

A Press Release for A WAY to END Islamic Terrorism will be released after next week. It is best to wait for the news media to quiet down over the stupid recommendation by the FBI Director, James Comey, to NOT indict Hillary Clinton for violating security laws by using multiple unauthorized servers and transmitting and deleting classified e-mails. At least, Comey was wise enough to outline all of Hillary's security violations for Trump and smart news commenters to air up through the elections in November.
Author of Philosophy
Student of Science
Writer of Untold
Seeker of Truth
Lover of Life

Future of God Amen
Nicholas Ginex Word Press
Nicholas Ginex Index at IPC
Nicholas Ginex
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Islam Room