Pittsburgh Steelers Alejandro Villanueva & Afghan Translator

Discuss various issues & post various subjects, not belonging in any other room, over here. Announce & discuss various cultural events, concerts, shows, plays, movies, seminars, poetry nights, dance parties, standup comedies, gatherings, reunions, soccer & sports events, Persian cuisine & fine dining, love & romance, relationships & marriage & all other general topics here.

Moderator: Club Operations

Postby Ahreeman X » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:41 am

Story of Army Ranger & Paratrooper 3 tours of Afghanistan 6’.9” Pittsburgh Steeler
Steelers # 78 Offensive Tackle & his Afghan Translator
A War Story and A Human Story

Alejandro Villanueva & Afghan Translator
https://youtu.be/ZpLouAojuDo

Alejandro Villanueva & Afghan Translator – Back Up
https://youtu.be/MAJJ3vQSlrU

Alejandro Villanueva - Steelers
http://www.steelers.com/team/roster/Ale ... e89b1f325a

Pittsburgh Steelers
http://www.steelers.com/

Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Pittsburgh Steelers Wild & Crazy Fans

Postby Ahreeman X » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:58 am

Pittsburgh Steelers Wild & Crazy Fans

Interesting Facts

Did you know that even though NFL is played in USA, yet there are millions of diehard football fans who religiously follow and watch NFL in Canada, Mexico, Australia, Germany, UK, Spain and around the world?

Did you know that Super Bowl is the 2nd most watched single event in sports, only after the World Cup Soccer Final in the whole world?

Football is not just America’s # 1 Sport but it is global!

Pittsburgh Steelers

One of the most popular teams in Football is Steelers. There are about 10 million Steelers Fans globally but only 1 million are from Pittsburgh! That is how popular the Steelers are!

Steelers is the only team in the world which has won 6 Super Bowls!

Folks

As a Steelers Fanatic and an Ex Football Player, I born and die a Steelers fan; therefore, I am lying if I do not mention that beside the fact that the above article is a very interesting human story, yet I also found the above article an excuse to post a bunch of wild & Crazy Steelers fans here!

I have been a Steelers Fan since birth! That is how we are, we born and we die Steelers Fans!

In the future I will write an article on football 101, to simply explain Football or as you guys outside USA call it American Football to all. Once you comprehend football, then you will realize that Football is like field Chess full of tactics and strategy. It is War on the field.

This way, the non Americans will recognize that football is not just a bunch of men jumping and falling all over each other in a pile!

As a matter of fact, once you comprehend football, you will understand that it is the most exciting and entertaining team game in the world.

Football is also most fun to play game in the world. I should know, I played it all my life starting from friendly games since Middle School in Imperial Iran, High School, College and University in USA and Semi Pro in USA. I could end up in NFL but I had chosen a different path in life.

Football is the only place where you can actually hit people without getting arrested! Ain’t that exciting?!

Now sink your teeth in some Steelers Fanatics until my future article on Football 101.

Steelers Crazy Fans

Enjoy

Go Steelers
:fthrow: :fspin:
:fgoal:
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Re: Pittsburgh Steelers Alejandro Villanueva & Afghan Transl

Postby Atusa Qajar » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:23 am

Radical =D>