Iran Protests: IRI Islamic Regime Got to Go!

News, Commentaries & Political Discussions on Iran

Moderators: Club Operations, Web Operations, Political Operations

Re: Iran Protests: IRI Islamic Regime Got to Go!

Postby Surenareal » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:51 am

Crime Against Humanity Committed Against Iranian Nation and their National Army, within 10-days after 11 February 1979 Coup d’état and Foreign Powers' Sponsored Regime Change In Iran

The Foreign Powers that Plotted 1979 Regime-Change in Iran, also prepared a Kill-List of 4830 Iranian Government Officials, to be hanged within ten-days of the Coup d’état and foreign sponsored Regime-Change in Iran on February 11, 1979.

Using the foreign powers' puppet Mullah Khomeini the accursed (Khomeini-e maloon, inn vatan foroosh-e khaa-en, mes-le mullah Ali Khamenei-e mal-oon inn vatan-foroosh khaa-en; nowkar va dal-ghak-eh ajnabi)

The Kill-List of 4830 Patriotic Iranian Officials to be hanged by Mullahs and their arab mercenaries, to bring about an irreversible political change and regime change in Iran in 1979, all of these killings were to protect the interests of those Major Powers and their Crude Oil Companies.

For the 1979 Kill-List by the UK (under Prime Minister James Callaghan) and US (under President Jimmy Carter). See the link below

New Addition: For 634 of the names of the patriotic Iranian Military Commanders, Generals, Colonels, and other Army Officers, on the Kill-List (prepared by Colonel Guast in Jimmy Carter's administration) to be killed within three days, listen to the following two audio clips; from the middle of the first link below, to the beginning of the second link.

This Crime of Massacre of Iranian Army Generals, Army Commanders, Colonels, and Officers is similar to the Katyn massacre of 8000 Polish Army Generals and other Military Officers in May 1940 by NKVD (for more information see the link below):

Similar massacre was perpetrated by these foreign powers in Iran after the 1979 Coup d’états, (Coup d’état va tow-te-ah 22 Behman 57) and 1979 regime change plot.

These Iranian Officials, Army Generals, Commanders, Colonels, and other Army Officers, Ministers, Majles Deputies, University Professors that were on Kill-Lists of US (under President Jimmy Carter) and UK (under Prime Minister James Callaghan), they all were to be hanged in the first 10-days after February 11, 1979 Coup d’état, and Regime-Change in Iran.

3000 persons were on the Kill-List provided by the US (under President Jimmy Carter) they were mostly Iranian Army Generals, Colonels, and other Army Officers.

There were 1830 persons on the Kill-List provided by the UK (under Prime Minister James Callaghan) they were mainly Civilians, including Iranian Government Officials, government ministers, University Professors, pro-government mullahs and other government officials.

Also 31 imprisoned pro-Government mullahs were murdered by machinegun in Ghasr Prison, the same night that four Army Generals; Nasiri, Naji, Khosrowdad, and Rahimi were murdered by the arab mercenaries (from the terrorist group Hamas brought to Iran from Lebanon) on the roof-top of the Alavi School that traitor mullah Khomeini the accursed and his arab mercenary terrorists were staying.

These 31 pro- government mullahs were murdered by traitor foreign puppet and mass-murderer terrorist mullah Sadegh-e Khalkhali, they called that night "the night of mullah killing", or in Persian "shab-eh akhond koshan".

See also the parts related to how Mrs. Durian McCray (a cia agent allocated to bring orders from DC to traitor mullah Khomeini the accursed (her handler was Colonel Baker that lived in a house next door to the cia agent Mrs. Durian McCray she has arranged to have delivery of 117 US Diplomatic Passports for traitor Mullahs and collaborators (including Mullah Ali Akbar-e Hashemi-e Rafsanjani, Mullah Beheshti, Sadegh-e Ghotbzadeh and his brother with a fake name Aboo Sharief, Abolhassan-e Banisadr, and several other traitors involved in the 1979 foreign plot against the Iranian people.

For more details on all of those who received US Diplomatic Passports at that time so that these traitors could feel safe during the plot, listen to the links below.

These diplomatic passports were provided by Jimmy Carter Government for these traitors to insure that traitor Khomeini's mafia cliques and foreign mercenaries would be able to escape Iran at any time, if the foreign powers' 1979 plot of Regime-Change were unsuccessful, so that these traitors will have no fear for their lives, since they could use their US Diplomatic Passports to escape Iran anytime they were in danger.
Last edited by Surenareal on Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:38 pm, edited 54 times in total.

Re: Iran Protests: IRI Islamic Regime Got to Go!

Postby Kargozaran » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:23 pm

Alo Haji Joohoodeh :jew:
Are you mental? Or do you just act mental on the net?

Baz to mast kardi oomadi mozakhraf neveshti? :lush:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Khob ebghadr Aragh Sagi nakhor! :pokey:
Enghadr aragh mikhori, hanooz zendeyi?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

This was all a dream and then you woke up and then you found yourself still in Ghorbat, writing Mozakhraf on Internet.

The only list in this conspiracy theory was the list of a group of Koon Goshad Imperial Generals of Mamad Damagh Shah who ran away from the people’s Islamic Revolution and left his Sag Nokars so called Generals to be executed.

Imperial Generals was a group of Nokar without any free will, mind or public support. Mamad Damagh left, like 28 mordad, and like a piece of crap, they collapsed. They were Nokare Khaneh Zad. CIA told them to jump and they jumped. CIA told them to die and they died. They are better off dead. People of Iran executed them for their crimes against people.

Who’s the narrator of this 60 parts of Mozakhraf which you feed the people and you wrote about it for 100 times? Is that gay Fouladvand? Is he still alive? Did he die of Aids? He sounds like a Kooroose Bi Mahal!

You have pictures of Reza Damagh, pesare Mamad Damagh in your YouTube channel. Do you kiss his ass for money? How much you make buddy?

Nokars of CIA and MI6 were Mamad Damagh, Reza Damagh and Pimp Timsars. Islamic Revolution happened and they got kicked out and executed by the people. That’s what happened Haji Joohoodeh. Wake up from your dream or nightmare and smell the Baghali Polo ba Mahicheh!

Now let’s talk reality and stop talking Mozakhraf and Conspiracy.

Reality is our Republic is here to stay. Almost 4 decades past and we are still here. You will die in Ghorbat in dreams of going back to Iran but I am going back and fore to Europe, America and Iran. You only wish you could go to Iran and do the things that I do and see the things that I see and eat the goodies that I eat. You are an old, sad man with conspiracy for brain living in Ghorbat and will die in Ghorbat. Nothing will change, no regime change will happen because people love our republic. With a few yaghi gari and riot, things will not change.

So instead of writing mozakhraf like you, I am changing things from inside and reform from inside to make our republic a better place to live for everyone.

You can scream until next decade but nothing will change because people want Islamic Republic of Iran.

Now go ahead for the 101 times, line up mozakhraf about Fouladvand and 60 part conspiracy of 22 bahman Coup. The only coup was 28 mordad. The more you talk mozakhraf, the more people will hate your kind which is Taghouti. People are laughing at you buddy.

To tell you the truth, people in Iran hate Taghoutis more than Mohafezeh Karan Fundamentalists. The reason is that you fellows are so full of crap and lies that no one believes you. All of you are on bang va taryak va aragh sagi.

Hey buddy, go to rehab and stop your conspiracy.

Stop drinking 100 proof and write mozakhraf online. Drink some chai and give your brain a rest. That’s OK, send me the good stuff because you got some good stuff which you smoke and drink. They must be great because they give you great imagination and fantasy!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Emrooz mikham beram jat khali Kaleh Pacheh bokhoram. Bah bah, miram Tajrish. :food:

Iranian Technocrat busy building Iran :irannational:
A New Look, A New Iran
Hame Ba Ham; Kar

Executives of Construction Party of Iran
(Hezbe Kargozarane Sazandegie Iran)
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Monarchist and Mullahs Lies - Shahollah and Hezbollah Lies

Postby Minoo Mojahed » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:32 am

Shahollah and Hezbollah Lies
Monarchist and Mullahs Lies

Iran Doostan va Hamrazman
Yaran-e Gerami

“Repeat the same lies over and over, and the people will begin believe in them.”
(Joseph Goebbels, Propaganda Minister of Nazi Germany)

Shahollah repeats its talking point memo given to him in every post he makes:
UK and US made the 1979 Coup in Iran.

Hezbollah repeats its talking point memo given to him in every post he makes:
IRI is Great and the 1979 People’s Revolution was an Islamic Revolution.

One is agent of Reza Pahlavi and one is agent of IRIB Broadcasting. Take a look at the forum’s history and since the beginning, there were characters like these two who wrote nothing but their talking point memo given to them.

Same as Bahai agents, the Shahollah and Hezbollah only repeat themselves over and over more because they are here to repeat a talking point given to them to advertise, so the repeated lies will make people believe in lies! This is what they do.

They are not like you and I. They don’t post debate, news or normal posts. They post propaganda. The propaganda is for their own cult. The talking point of Bahai, Monarchist and Mullahs are more or less the same.

Monarchists and Mullahs refuse to see the Iranian Revolution as the Revolution of People. One sees it as a UK Coup and one sees it as an Islamic Revolution. The goal of the people was something totally different! The goal of the people was to achieve democracy.

The end results were not desired but the not desired end results does not make the Revolution wrong and tens of thousands who fought and died for this revolution did not die in vain.

Monarchists and Mullahs want to change the true history by repeated lies propagated on this forum and other media. Do not fall for these lies. You are better than that.

Do not be distracted from Revolution by lies
Do not be distracted from historical lessons by lies
Do not once more become fools by lies

Shahollah and Hezbollah are goaled to reverse the Revolution and everything we achieved. People will say No to Dictatorship of Shahollah and Hezbollah.

Over here you can see two sides of the extreme. One monarchist and one Hezbollah liars.

The Monarchist

The Monarchist, Suren Areal refers to the Iranian Revolution of 1979 as the UK and US Coup because he has to somehow justify the disastrous defeat of his Shah and Imperial Regime.

He has no evidence beside his fabricated book supposedly written by some Hezbollahi thug and then the books added to the original book by many chapters by monarchist liars. In addition, he has 60 parts of lies recited by some monarchist liar which sounds like that joker Fouladvand.

No evidence, no document and no research has been done. As always, monarchists refer to the 1979 Iranian Revolution of the Iranian people which was goaled for democracy and freedom from Shah’s Fascist Regime, but unfortunately hijacked by Hezbollah and Mullahs to establish an Islamist Regime, as the 1979 Coup.

Dai Jan Napoleon and Suren Areal always see UK as the sole decision maker in all of the 3rd world countries and Iranian affairs. They live in Fantasy land. What they lecture is not history but more like a mental problem, conspiracy theory and psychological issue. They have no shame at all, to fabricate history by grand lies.

The Hezbollah

The opposite end of the Monarchist is the agent of the Regime, Kargozaran. Hezbollah lies and lies big. For near 4 decades they have referred to the Iranian Revolution of 1979 as the “Islamic Revolution”!

They pretend that people of Iran demanded an Islamic based system rather than a secular system. This statement is also a fabrication of history and denial of what all of our parents fought and died for.

IRI jailed and executed near 40, 000 Iranian Opposition members with over 33,000 of them NCRI members consisting of Mojahedin, Fedaian, etc. That is real history. All of these martyrs participated in the 1979 Revolution and fought to bring freedom and democracy to Iran which was taken away by Shah’s Rastakhiz Fascist Party. Shah eliminated all political parties in Iran except Rastakhiz and now the Monarchist Suren Areal gives the remedy of creating political parties in Iran!

Mullahs and Hezbollah also eliminated all of the political parties in Iran except Hezbollah Fractions. Kargozaran is a mercenary of the ruling class. He is a shrewd businessman living in luxury at the cost of the people of Iran’s blood. Their money is blood money. They live on blood money. His job is to spew lies on Internet and IRIB Mullah Broadcast.

So, you can observe how two liars on two ends of the extreme try to divert the Revolution of the Iranian People in to their own corner by twisting the historical facts. One tries to return Fascism to Iran and establish a monarchy and one tries to remain the Mullahs in power.

People of Iran want democracy, secularism and freedom. They want social justice, jobs and freedom of speech. They want food on the table and good economy. People of Iran are fed up with both monarchist and Hezbollah lies which has been spewed for over 80 years.

Iranian 1979 Revolution was and is about the struggle of the Iranian people for freedom. Don’t let charlatans may he be a monarchist or a Hezbollahi to steal it from you and twist the history for their benefits.

The 1979 Revolution of the people will continue until Iran will be free.

Down with Enemies of the People
Monarchist Dictatorship of Shahollah
Mullah Dictatorship of Hezbollah

People of Iran know better and they are not fools to Shahollah and Hezbollah lies

Zendeh Bad Khalgh-haye Ghahraman-e Iran
Long Live Heroic Masses of Iran

Resistance will continue until victory

NCRI is the Only Alternative
NCRI is the Only Active Opposition to Mullahs

NCRI English

NCRI Persian

Iran Focus News

Iran Lobby

Hambastegi Meli News

NCRI Organizations

Maryam Rajavi English

Maryam Rajavi Persian

Maryam Rajavi Books and Articles

Iran-e Azad

Ashraf City

Iran Efshagar

National Liberation Army of NCRI

Ba Sepas az Yaran

Minoo Mojahed
National Council of Resistance of Iran

Minoo Mojahed
Private First Class
Private First Class

Daughters of Iranian Revolution Reject Hejab

Postby Atusa Qajar » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:37 am

Daughters of Iranian Revolution Reject Hejab

Daughters of the revolution: The Iranian women who risk arrest for protesting against hijab laws and demanding equal rights

Homa Hoodfar, who spent 121 days in an Iranian jail for ‘dabbling in feminism and security matters’, says the world must not ignore the social and legal inequalities women continue to face

Homa Hoodfar

The Conversation

Thousands of Iranian women took to the streets to protest against the hijab law in Tehran in the spring of 1979 Hengameh Golestan

On International Women’s Day last year – 8 March 2016 – I walked the streets of Tehran by walking in the streets, riding the Metro to attend a discussion group and reading some Happy Women’s Day greetings on social media. In my heart and mind, I celebrated these Iranian women in the women-only train compartments in their colourful outfits and loose scarves, resisting the regime’s attempt to control their bodies and eliminate their choices.

I celebrated their incredible entrepreneurship, which has turned the women’s sections of the busy Tehran Metro into platforms for public discussion on matters that concern them and a shopping mecca full of women from all walks of life, shopping for an incredible variety of goods despite ongoing pressure from the authorities to shut down their informal and innovative methods of boarding and exiting the trains to sell their kitchen equipment, clothing, makeup, sports gear and other goods.

Women protest daily against their lack of bodily autonomy in Iran. The number of women making flags out of their headscarves in public spaces is increasing

On a high note, I went to sleep that night feeling optimistic as I prepared to leave Iran two days later. But on the following evening, as I was packing, my apartment was raided by Revolutionary Guards. I was eventually arrested and ultimately sent to Evin prison, charged with “dabbling in feminism and security matters” – a crime that does not actually exist.

Knowing that my incarceration was just one tiny incident amid a huge history of women’s struggles helped keep my spirits up for the 121 days I was in prison. So did the songs that played in my head: The feminist anthem of my youth, “Bread and Roses”, and the Iranian song “Zan” (Woman) by Ziba Shirazi, telling Ayatollah Khomeini that women are softer than flower petals and stronger than iron, do not try to veil us, reminding him that he and all other men owe their very existences to women.

Unified global voices

As we remember the struggles that have brought us closer towards gender equality, we also must consider the social and legal inequalities women continue to face worldwide. While women’s quests for gender equality, dignity and justice are arguably universal, strategies and solutions vary widely under a vast range of social, cultural and political conditions and constraints. Not recognising this multiplicity has undermined feminist solidarity and has prevented a diversity of strategic solutions.

As an Iranian woman, I well know the fragility of gains women have made. I recall my pain and frustration in the weeks following the 1979 revolution, when Ayatollah Khomeini and others in charge passed sharia laws in conjunction with practices straight out of the Middle Ages, and rendered Iranian women second-class citizens. In Pakistan, President Zia ul-Haq soon followed Khomeini’s lead.

Mandatory hijab laws in Iran spurred similar policies in Pakistan, leading to protests such as this one in Lahore in 2006 (AP)

These developments encouraged Algerian Islamists who kidnapped and sexually enslaved women throughout the 1980s. They harassed unveiled women, and women working and studying outside the home. A similar story unfolded in Sudan. In Afghanistan, beginning in 1994, the Taliban, once considered US allies and championed as freedom fighters by western media, took the oppression of women to new levels.

Throughout the 1980s, Amnesty International – then the most prominent of human rights’ organisations – refused to campaign for jailed and tortured gender activists, insisting they were not political activists and so outside their mandate. Amnesty also refused to condemn governments that ignored non-state actors’ violations against women. Among feminists and within women’s organisations, frustration and disappointment with Amnesty deepened.

This disappointment, spurred the emergence of a truly transnational women’s movement. At that time, I could not imagine Amnesty would one day take the lead in campaigning to free me from Iran’s Evin prison 25 years later.

But that was during the 1990s, and well before Amnesty’s change in mandate. The internet and social media, and even affordable international telephone connections and fax machines, were not yet a reality.

Determined to establish women’s rights as human rights through the development of global legal tools and political and social structures, women formed networks such as Development Alternatives with Women for a New Era (Dawn), Women Living Under Muslim Laws and the Women’s Global Network for Reproductive Rights.

Advocates of all ages, nationalities, religions, gender orientation and political affiliations mobilised to research, and collected thousands of testimonies of violence against women: Second World War rape survivors; German women raped by Russian soldiers; Korean women used as sexual slaves for Japanese military personnel; Bangladeshi women raped during the 10-month Liberation War of 1971; Bosnian women raped as part of the “ethnic cleansing strategies”.

The data was presented at regional meetings, national and international tribunals and finally at the UN Human Rights Committee in June 1993 that established women’s rights are human rights with the Declaration on the Elimination of Violence against Women. The global demand for gender equity and justice is also reflected in the 1995 Beijing Platform for Action signed by UN members at the 1995 Women’s Conference in Beijing.

Protestors march through heavy snowfall in Toronto, Canada, on International Women’s Day in 1980 (The Canadian Press)

These declarations provided women around the world a framework for working towards gender justice and for holding their national governments accountable in the process. But even though change continues to ripple, the full achievement of the goals laid out 30 years ago are far from realised.

The North America-based #MeToo and #TimesUp movements are among many ongoing fights against the commodification and victimisation of women as sexual objects and the gendered power differentials that persist in ways that gravely constrain the lives of girls and women everywhere.

Though it may seem obvious to younger generations, the ideas of “women’s rights as human rights” is only 25 years old, and is still frighteningly tenuous in many contexts.

1979: Imposition of the hijab

As an Iranian, this is not a hypothetical issue for me. In 1979, I saw how easily the limited reforms and modest gains that Iranian women had previously struggled for were annulled within two weeks of the end of the revolution. As post-revolution generations of Iranians have learned, without protection and nurturing, rights perish.

In the early days of the Islamic Republic of Iran (IRI), leaders decided that women would collectively symbolise the Islamicisation of the nation to Iranians and the world. On 7 March 1979, the IRI imposed a compulsory hijab for women. The next morning, thousands of women all across the country poured into city streets to protest compulsory veiling.

Demonstrations at the time of the Iranian revolution in 1979 (David Burnett)

The vociferous opposition took the new leaders by surprise and they temporarily retreated. Over the next two years, however, the regime used the rhetoric of patriotism to gradually reimpose veiling, first for government employees, then for any woman accessing government offices and buildings, then for students.

Ultimately, public veiling was imposed for all females, Muslims or not, over the age of nine. The state claimed that unveiled women caused men’s immoral thoughts – a persistent trope in the history of female diminishment and male impunity.

Extreme political suppression in the early years of the IRI and the bloody and costly Iran-Iraq war (1981-88) made organised, collective action for women’s rights impossible. Yet various strategies for resistance continued. For example, many women refused to wear the all-enveloping black chador (literally tent) favoured by some conservative groups and promoted by the Republic, arguing that the black chador did not exist at the time of the Prophet.

Instead, they wore scarves and “manteaux”. They challenged the government’s colour restriction as well, (brown, white, navy blue and grey), arguing that even the most conservative interpretation of Islamic text fails to even hint at colour restrictions, and that the Prophet’s favourite colour was pink.

Women on the streets of Isfahan, Iran (Shutterstock)

In those early years, many women, myself included during my visits, wore the very bright and shiny colour known as Saudi green, which annoyed the regime to no end, but which the morality police were at a loss to address since green is generally considered the colour of Islam. Within a few years, women started to appear in public in other bright colours.

The hijab was also intended by the regime to demonstrate national pride in opposition to the alleged Western hedonism of fashion popularised by the previous government. Iranian women continued to subvert the regime’s intentions by styling “traditional” attire in new ways, donning bright-coloured ethnic patterns that nevertheless completely conformed to Islamic codes of modesty.

Thus the morality police and other state agents had no easy justification for arresting women for dress-code violations, and tactics for expressing agency and opposition by this first generation of women living under the IRI continued.

Daughters of the revolution

Over time, among many demographics, successive generations of girls born and raised in the IRI have worn increasingly shorter and tighter tunics over their leggings; their scarves have become ever smaller and looser. Older women, claiming as a result of age to no longer be seductive, have allowed their head coverings to slip lower as they moved through their cities and towns going about daily business.

Despite the state’s investment of massive resources to employ hundreds of thousands of paid and volunteer morality police, and almost 40 years of school curricula designed to inculcate “Islamic” values as defined by the regime, the regime has not accomplished its goals.

The world has been surprised recently by a new wave of women’s activism in Iran. Bareheaded Iranian women climb on platforms and benches in public spaces, white scarves tied to the ends of poles, waving their hijab flags to protest compulsory veiling.

Women have been climbing on platforms to protest against compulsory hijab (White Wednesday Campaign)

Alone and silent, the women can hardly be charged with mobilising against the state or disturbing the peace – the usual justifications for arresting demonstrators. While some have been arrested for baring their heads in public, often the authorities are generally looking away to avoid escalating tension, drawing attention to the women and fuelling the movement.

But videos and images of these actions are shared widely on social media, bringing a new sense of empowerment to women in Iran and drawing increasing interest from media elsewhere.

The young protesters are being called “daughters of the revolution”. The movement has taken the regime by surprise – there has been no coherent response and the number of women making flags of their headscarves in public spaces is increasing. There is no organised, central orchestration of these actions, though they have attracted many supporters.

Rather, we see an organic civil movement manifesting the widespread dissatisfaction of large segments of both the male and female population, including many women who will wear the veil regardless but object to the compulsory hijab.

There has been at least one instance of a woman in full chador climbing onto a platform on a busy street and waving a scarf to protest her lack of bodily autonomy. The struggle is not about a piece of cloth on a woman’s head, it is about the gender politics that cloth symbolises, and its use to silently and broadly communicate a rejection of state control over women’s bodies.

The political aspect of the struggle over the veil can be perplexing to outsiders, who wonder why some groups of women in Turkey and Europe fight for the right to wear the veil while in Iran many women – including some devout women – have fought for almost four decades for the right to remove their veils. In all cases, women are demanding state recognition of bodily autonomy as an essential step to recognition of their full personhood and citizenry rights.

And so I will continue to both protest and celebrate on International Women’s Day. We need this day of conscious connection to the long, sometimes violent history of women’s struggles for personhood; a day to reflect on the rights we have gained; and a day to recognise the vigilance required to retain those rights – rights women of many nations and contexts have yet to achieve. This I know from personal experience.

Homa Hoodfar is a professor of anthropology, emerita, at Concordia University.
I am a Liberated Woman.
I am a Danger to Islam and Muslims.
Atusa Qajar
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Return to Iran Room