Nowruz Persian New Year 2578 Around the World Ahreeman X

Everything you need to know about Iran. Information on Nowruz, Chahar Shanbe Suri, Sizdah Be Dar, Mehregan, Yalda, Tirgan, Sadeh & other Persian Celebrations, Traditions & Culture. Post photos & information about Iran. Discuss Persian Culture & Language.

Moderator: Club Operations

Nowruz Persian New Year 2578 Around the World Ahreeman X

Postby Ahreeman X » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:03 pm

Nowruz Persian New Year 2578 Shahanshahi with Ahreeman X
It is Nowruz, it is a New Day
Nowruz Around the World

Happy Nowruz Persian New Year

Futurist Faravahar Iran Flag
Present Green, White and Red Order Iran Flag
Iran Politics Club Futurist Faravahar Tricolor Iran Flag

Iran Politics Club Flags
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/flags/IPC/index.htm

Yaqub Leis Saffarid Statue at Dezful, Khuzestan, Iran

Pictorial History of Iranian Military Uniforms - Book in 23 Chapters
Chapter 14. Saffarid

http://iranpoliticsclub.net/photos/U14- ... /index.htm

Hyacinth Wars! - Ahreeman X (2014)
“Hyacinth is the symbol of Nowruz.” (Media)
“Mullahs declare War on Nowruz Persian New Year!” (Media)
Nowruz declares War on Islam!
Haji Firuz (Black Pilgrim): Mullahs can Kiss My Black Persian Ass!

Happy Persian New Year to All

I would like to thank all the readers, supporters, members, comrades, and friends of Iran. Without you, IPC would have not been here today. You are building the future of Iran. More power to all of you. I love you dearly.

Nowruz Holidays are about 3 weeks party of fun and games which starts with Chahar-Shanbeh Suri, moves on with Nowruz and ends with Sizdah Be Dar:

Chahar-Shanbeh Suri (Persian Fire Festival) :4shanbe:
Nowruz (Persian New Hear) :nowruz:
Sizdah Be Dar (13th Day Festival) :13bedar:

Scorpion of Allah Stings! - Ahreeman X (2014)
“IRI Islamist Regime is not fond of the Persian Culture and Nowruz!” (Media)
This year’s IRIB (Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting) Special:
“Scorpion of Allah Stings!”

People often ask me: Why do you use Persian Imperial Year?

I gently reply:

Why Persian Imperial Year (PIY) Iranian Calendar?
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/culture-lan ... /index.htm

“Iranians’ backs are breaking under the inflation!” (Media)
Haji Firuz (singing): My Master, hello how are you? My Master raise your head!
Haji Firuz (Black Pilgrim) plays the ‘New Year’ tambourine.
Inflation Fish is breaking the back of the Iranian Master!

Nowruz means New Day. A New Hope for a New Day. Nowruz starts with the first day of Spring which is March 21st. Spring brings rejuvenation and life to Earth. Greens begin with Spring. When will the Spring of Iran begin?

New Year Baby Traitor!
New Year Baby: Out with the Old …
Khamenei: Silence Traitor!

If you want the same old cliché Nowruz rhetoric, you will not get it from me. You have been getting that from all Persian TVs, Hard Copy Media and Websites online. Same old cliché, same old may this year be a great year, same old may this year will be the last year of the Mullahs, same old good wishes and same old we will go to Iran next year and same old we will celebrate the Nowruz together in Iran and same old we will be one big happy family.

No, Ahreeman don’t play that! So right off the bat, I will make it clear and uncut for you of what is the deal? As of Nowruz Entertainment, I have tons of links, videos, articles and photo galleries for you at the bottom of this article but first read this article to gain information on how to become free on this new day.

Incomplete Haft Sin!
Wife: Is that a toilet Siphon in our living room?
Husband: I needed one more “S” to complete the Haft Sin cloth!

Freedom on a New Day

Throughout the history, a “Change” has always occurred in Iran via the hard efforts from a slim minority of activists. The majority has always been silent and are still silent. This time, the majority has found themselves dealing with the most blood thirsty regime in history of Iran, the most oppressive theocratic regime in the history of Iran, the IRI (Islamic Republic of Iran).

If you the silent majority inside and outside Iran are sitting in your comfortable safe space, assuming that once again, we, the minority activists and opposition will bail you out and free you from IRI and then you will live happily ever after, you are dead wrong. We have tried that for 40 years and it did not work.

If you give 5 Cents to the Mullahs, you can’t get it back!

Now imagine that you handed one of the richest countries in the world to the Mullahs, so good luck getting it back without a fight!

Ahreeman X Story

Let me give you one example, myself. I have been a political activist serving the Iranian opposition for 40 years. It all started with me a 16-year-old kid on 1978 writing Anti Mullahs, Anti Islam and Anti Khomeini slogans on the walls and defacing Islamists’ wall graphics and graffities in Tehran. Back then my crew and I were rumbling and street brawling with Hezbollah and Islamists. Every day was a fight, a street brawl, writing slogans on the walls and defacing Islamists’ slogans. Every day was protests and shouting. Every day was a battle because since early ages I knew that if Islamists take control, the situation would be far worse than Imperial Regime’s dictatorship. Back then I was fighting pro Shah but not because I am a monarchist or I was in love with the monarchy; however, I was a realist and it was pretty obvious to me that back then, Iranians had all kinds of freedoms except the political freedom which consists of free speech and free assembly. Except political freedom, people had all other types of freedoms. I knew that if Islamists would take over, there will be “No Freedoms” of any type. That is why I was fighting pro Shah.

Let me clarify to you that I did not leave Iran by will but my parents kicked me out of Iran and forced me to leave Iran. Both my parents as you know were high rankling Imperial Regime Officials, father was a cabinet minister and a famous journalist and author. Mother was assistant to Empress Farah in one of her charity orgs. Plus, a high-ranking director in ministry of Health. I was a hot head Nationalist Revolutionary and they both knew that if I would stay in Iran, I would have end up getting arrested and going to jail, executed or dead somewhere in the streets. To avoid that, they sent me to America. In a way, IRI by Islamization of Iran, kicked me out of Iran in to the exile.

Since then, I have been a political activist. I was not one of those Iranian career exilists who left Iran and forgot all about Iran and Iranians, starting a new life of luxury and comfort in America.

For 40 years, I have been a member of the Iranian opposition. Every single political uprising, revolt, riot and unrest which has been happening in Iran since then, I have either been a part of it, propagate it, support it or organized it. In other words, 40 years of my life has been devoted to the Iranian Opposition. Since 1978 I have been fighting the IRI inside and outside Iran. On year 2000 I have created IPC and we grew it and developed it to become the largest Iranian website in English in the world. IPC is the backbone of the Iranian opposition. As of year, 2000, IPC has been a thorn in the eye of IRI and I have been pushing this thorn further in the Islamists’ eye!

My Critics

My critics tell me that why don’t you go fighting IRI in Iran?

I say, yup, I will pick up my machinegun and singlehandedly will take a flight to Tehran and fight the IRGC!

My Monarchist critics tell me, if you supported the Pahlavis, worshiped Reza Shah, backed Mohammad Reza Shah and fought for them, then you must also support Reza Pahlavi II, why don’t you?

I tell them because Reza Pahlavi II is a little faggot! This “Bache Kuni” has been “Kuning Around” for 40 years (40 Sale Dareh Kun Mideh)! This here Bache Kuni, never worked a day in his life, does not have an education, in his youth, spent his days at the pool side and his nights in Discothèques. This Bache Susul, except a few speeches in rallies here or there and joining coalitions with Hezbollah Reformists and Shady Characters, creating questionable groups which ended up not having the backing of the masses, has done nothing beside 3 minutes interviews with CNN and FOX! Now he is not a Bache Kuni but he is Kuni-ye Pir in his old ages. That chubby faggot has made a deal with Hezbollah and Mullahs to sit aside, never take action but here or there just talk which in fact this is what he has been doing for 40 years, no change! The only different is that now, he got paid by IRI for his all talk and no action! With a slight threats and bribes, he sold out to the Mullahs and IRI (Not that he was ever relevant amongst the opposition). As I stated before, soon I will expose his life story and dealings with IRI.

My Muslim critics tell me that why am I so harsh on Islam?

I tell them because Islam destroyed Iran in 2 occasions, 651 AD and 1979 AD. IRI and Mullahs did not destroy Iran, they were only pawns and agents. Islam destroyed Iran. Ignorance of Iranian people becoming Muslims destroyed Iran. The disaster of 1979 which has been cursed Iran since then is the direct results and fruits of Islam provided by Muslims. An Iranian Muslim is nothing but an ignorant Persian Traitor to Iran and Iranians. At some point of your lives, you must face the reality and choose between Iran or Islam? You can’t have both! Simply because Islam is the enemy of Iran. You want proof? Look what 40 years of Islam has done to Iran?

Ctesiphon in Smoke, Fire and Blood Book
Arab Muslim Invasion of Persia

http://iranpoliticsclub.net/history/cte ... /index.htm

My Bache Kuni critics tell me to do as you preach, so create an army and go fight IRI to free Iran, why don’t you?

I tell them, dearly beloved Kun Baches, I was awaiting for your permissions to do such, thanks for the permission!

Bache Kuni Barfing

Here and there, Bache Kunis do random barfage and barfing! They sleep walk, qeyluleh (afternoon naps) and faggot dance in exile but in between, they do random barfing and they ask me why not combat IRI?

Excuse me Boy Toys, with what army and what Weapons? With the army and weapons that your Geisha (Gay Shah), Reza de Nim Pahlavi provided? Or with all the millions of dollars of funds which he handed the opposition for 40 years? Or with the 747 Turbo jumbo dildo which he uses up his Royal Butt?

Dear Bache Kunis, I have already done my physical fights in Iran of 1978. When I was fighting IRI in Tehran, your daddies were jerking off with giant placard cinema posters of Forouzan and Soraya Beheshti’s mini skirt wearing naked thighs peeking from across the street’s hotel rooms while getting banged up the Shiiter by Qolam Ali Qasab!

When I was fighting IRI as an activist in America and around the world, your Daddies continued their wanking off in exile as career exilists with the old issues of the Javanan Magazine in LA while Buck Naked Hassan Ali Pashmi was aiding them from the behind!

When I created IPC and propagated globally, your daddies become old farts and along with your Reza Shash de Zepert (Reza Pahlavi II) and Old Bag Imperial Generals and Statesmen were group butt banging each other in San Diego Villas, sipping on Chai Darjeeling with Cardamom and nibbling on Zulbia Bamiyeh!

When presently after 40 years of fighting IRI, I continue the struggle, create situation for new riots and support the opposition, your daddies and their “Fa’els” got old and retired from Kun Dadan and Kuning Around, but you Boy Toys, the Bache Kunis of LA and NY have replaced them and are actively conducting House Parties with booze, bong and cigarettes, butt banging one another in the memory of your Kuni Poppas, and proudly singing:

Ey Iran, Ey Marze Por Goh Ar …..!

You see, the difference between you and I is that:

I have been making history, changing culture, educating youth and paging the future.

You have been struggling under the belly of Obash and Arazel and thuggies of Westwood and Manhattan along with your Old Fart Poppa Kunis!

So paleeeeese, leave politics, culture and future of Iran to my kind and go continue on Butt Bangarooni for the Kuni in Hollywood Boulevard! Go and may Allah and Khomeini’s Kharzeh and Moameleh bless you in your old ages!

Ignorance is a bliss!

Ahreeman X
AX: Hello kiddies, howdy? Happy Persian New Year and Nowruz-etan Piruz. As you can see, I am still celebrating Nowruz with a couple of She-Devils, one is mixing me a none-alcoholic drink and the other is serving the cards, watch it baby, I got an Ace up my sleeve. Do not cheat or get out of line because my 38 Special Revolver is on my side. I shoot first and do not even ask questions later! Oh Lord, only if my pal, the drunken GOP Pink Elephant would behave! What can I say? It’s Zoo here in IPC! Now I got a special Nowruz present for all of yous! Here are a selection of mine and other artists’ Nowruz and Haft Sin cartoons for yous. Try to behave and not to do what we do! Happy Persian New Year to All … Ho ho ho, hey wait a second, that’s not Amu Nowruz, that’s Santa Clause, but what the hell, in Nowruz, everything goes! Enjoy the Toons kiddies ……

Future Prospect

Dearly beloved Persians, I am going to be very blunt with you and lay it down to you as is:

A word with Iranians

Some of you are waiting for a savior to save you from the Mullahs.
We ran out of saviors long time ago!

Some of you are waiting for Trump to free you from the Mullahs.
It is not Trump’s job to free Iran, so you can live long and prosper!

Some of you are waiting for me to free you from the Mullahs.
I am an old man who fought for 40 years to save you but you did not rise up!

Some of you are waiting for Reza Pahlavi to save you.
Reza Pahlavi cannot save himself from being constipated, how can he save you?!

Some of you are waiting for Maryam Rajavi to save you.
Maryam is a fighter (I have to give her that), not a faggot like RP but she is limited! Maryam got the guts and the balls to fight but with that lachak and Islam, she will get nowhere!

Some of you are waiting for God to save you.
Don’t hold out your breath, he has been sleep for the last millennium!

No one can save you but yourselves!

Darius the Great Persian Shahanshah with Atusa Persian Shahbanu Mountain View
Persian Miniature Painting

Today’s Iranians are not Yesterday’s Persians

Once, as Persians, you ruled the world. Persian Civilization was the mother culture of the world. Persians built the civilized world. You as Persians were Gods on Earth.

Your Daddies created IRI and empowered the Mullahs. You are enabling the IRI and the Mullahs by your silence.

Mullahs are in power, Mullahs become Billionaires and Millionaires, IRGC is stealing the Iranian Resources blind and Iran is FAQed because of you.

If you ever wonder why Iran is FAQed? Take a good look at yourselves!

Your Poppas and Mommas, FAQed Iran on 1978 and now with their silence inside Iran and indifference outside are empowering the Mullahs! You bitch and moan and point fingers, blame and seek savior but never take responsibility and God forbid, never raise a finger for your own freedom!

Yesterday’s Persians had essence, ingenuity, creativity and backbone. They created an empire which ruled the world and they created the global civilization. They did not wait for Trump or America to save them!

It is amazing that you do not lift a finger to save Iran or yourselves, but you fly to America, live a good life in America, forget Iran and mumble: Oh, Iran is gone, forget about it, let me focus on my own life in America as an American.

Do you know how many times I heard that? Do you know, that is the specific mentality of the Iranian American Democrats? Iran Lobby is also here to expand the life of IRI and Mullahs, also to get rich quick. Iranian Wealthy is also aiding the Iran Lobby to get wealthier and make more money!

Iran Lobby Infiltrates San Diego Persian Cultural Center PCC
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/movement/pcc-sd/index.htm

IRI Iranian Hezbollah Agents and Lobbyists in America
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/movement/IR ... /index.htm

So, as you see,

Hassani mund-o hozesh!

No one is going to save you but you!

Throughout the years and centuries, the Persians have become Iranians and the
Ingenuity has become sloth!

Stop the indifference, being satisfied with very little, being slaves, being prisoners in your own country and having Stockholm syndrome, and identifying with your enslavers who are Arabo-Muslim Mullahs!

What decent red-blooded Persian would live as slave under an Islamic Regime?

What self-respecting Persian would remain happy with crumbs tossed at him by the Mullahs?

What proud Persian would prefer to remain living like a rat under IRI than to become free?

Death is better than living under Islam!

Darius the Great Persian Shahanshah with Atusa Persian Shahbanu at Persepolis
Persian Miniature Painting

Is it Time to Rise Up Yet?

Has 40 years been enough?
Are you sick and tired of being slaves to Arabo-Islamic Islamist Regime of Mullahs?
Is it time to rise up?

We as the Iranian Opposition inside and outside Iran have been trying to enflame a revolution for 40 years. The problem is that you the silent majority are silent! You prefer to live like enslaved rats under the tyranny of the Mullah Cats, than to commit to a bloody Revolution to overthrow the Mullahs and live as free human being.

Is it time to rise up yet?

Mitra Persian Sun Goddess
Mitra the Persian Yazata Leader Fierce Warrior

Nowruz Hope

Let us join hands, celebrate and hope for better days. Let us find the will and power to together create the “change” so Iran will be free and Iranians will be proud again. Let us change our identifying term as “Terrorists” to “Noble”! Let us be once more proud, noble and respectable people. Let us work towards becoming free. Let us together return to the Persianhood and dump Islam in the dumpster of history.

Any thinking Iranian at some point of his life must make a decision:

Iran or Islam?

Root of all Iranian problems is Islam!

Faravahar Persian Emblem
Faravahar Gold Curved Design with Cuneiform Persian Spike (Khat-e Mikhi) Writing

Nowruz around the World

Nowruz Persian New Year is celebrated in all present and past states of Iran including:

Iran, Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Iraq, Syria, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Albania, and parts of Russia (Caucasia), China (Xinxiang), Pakistan (Baluchestan), India (Parsis) and so on.

All of these countries were past states of Iran which separated from Iran by the Russian and British Imperialism and fabricated as independent countries. They are all Iranians. That is why they celebrate Nowruz Persian New Year. All of these “Istan” countries are fabricated nations by the Russians and the British.

Last Persian Emperor
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/library/eng ... /index.htm

It is a disgrace for a Persian who has been Master of the World, to now become a leech on Mullahs’ butts and commit to the Arab Worship (being Muslim)!

Mitra Persian Sun Goddess and Mitraism: Foundations of Christianity!

At the bottom of this article, I have posted a great number of videos on Nowruz celebrated around the world and in various traditions from many countries which at on time, were states of Iran (Persian Empire). Until 250 years ago, all of these countries were states of Iran.

Let me put it this way:

“It is beneath Persians to be Muslims!”

“Persians are too civilized to accept a Barbaric ideology such as Islam!”

Do not kid yourselves, we are not Politically Correct Liberal Westerners who white Wash Islam. We know exactly what Islam is! We have lost a country to Islam and Muslims.

Faravahar Space Spheres Landing

Faravahar History and Art Galleries: 5 Chapters
Chapter 5: Science Fiction Faravahars
3D Persian Sci-Fi Digital Graphic Art

http://iranpoliticsclub.net/art-literat ... /index.htm

Speak Up, Write for IPC

Isn’t it time for Iranians to stop being afraid of their own shadows? The word politics makes Iranians shake in their pants! Why is it that once proud Persian people are now lowly cowardly Iranians?

Many read IPC but a few, posts in IPC, why? Come out of the shadows and stop being afraid of your own shadows.

Punch in “Iran Politics Club” is Google or any search engine on an average day and you will get between 20 to 30 million hits. Millions read IPC. Each popular post in the club forum gets hundreds of thousands of hits. Tens of thousands of readers do read the average posts in the forum.

But look at how many people write for IPC? How many people post in Club forum? Everyone is reading in silence but no one dares to say anything (so they can declare that they are also alive)!

Persians, please say something, so we know that you are still alive!

Do not live like Sheep and Sheeple, but become human and live like Free Human Beings.

I invite everyone who is a writer, author, poet, cartoonist, photographer, animator, and graphic designer to create a piece for the Persian Cultural Month and beyond.

Persian Cultural Month of March
An IPC Tradition on Month of March

http://iranpoliticsclub.net/movement/pe ... /index.htm

Write for IPC
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/write-for-IPC/index.htm

So You Want to be an Author?
Ahreemanic Writing 101 for Wanna Be Authors!

http://iranpoliticsclub.net/features/author/index.htm

Faravahar Planet Base

New Hope

I wish for all of you to find the courage to write, to talk, to speak and to state what is on your mind and to speak freely. I wish for all of you to find the courage to step beyond your safe space and comfort zone to at least say something! I wish for all of you to join hands, come together and as a united people to seek freedom to live as free people. I wish for all of you to help yourselves to become free.

Give me your hand,
Let me hold your hand,
One hand has no sound,
Two hands make noise,
Many hands create a riot!

Together we can create a Revolution
Together we can Change Iran
Together we can be proud people again

Do not abandon yourselves
Do not give up hope
Do not accept slavery

Give me your hand
Help me to help you
Help Iran and help yourselves

Everything you have done in the past was wrong
Today is Nowruz, today is a New Day
From today, do everything differently
From today change yourselves
So, you can change Iran
So, you can change the world

Back to Persianhood, we go
Back to Persian Culture we go
Back to Civilization we go
Dump Islam, we will

Together we can do anything
Together we can love again
Together we evolve
Together, we will become Gods again!

Nowruzetan Piruz
Har Ruzetan Nowruz

Pure Persian Pride

Amen!

Dr. X

Lovely Nowruz Presents for You

Videos

Nowruz Explained

Nowruz Explained BBC
https://youtu.be/HZnoNXrkfO0

Nowruz Explained
https://youtu.be/nsuAoZ5IYiU

Nowruz Celebration Guide
https://youtu.be/4GIrycHchsU

Nowruz Haft Sin

Nowruz Haft Sin
https://youtu.be/-RoG4wb6AEw

Chahar Shanbeh Suri

Chahar Shanbeh Suri
https://youtu.be/LQ9wY76AC6o

Tehran Explodes on Chahar Shanbe Suri
https://youtu.be/69070UVCvPo

Nowruz

Freddie Mercury (Farrokh Bulsara) on Nowruz
https://youtu.be/LB8KvXn4rwA

Nejad Youth Orchestra celebrating Nowruz Persian New Year 2019
https://youtu.be/SstxmyfROx8

Nowruz at SF City Hall, Opening Ceremony by Ballet Afsaneh and Nejad World Music
https://youtu.be/rLSCGNnZAMU

Iranians prepare to celebrate Nowruz and Persian New Year
https://youtu.be/Ol5LYCYPaT4

Millions worldwide celebrate Nowruz
https://youtu.be/ymNJvSQKSWQ

10 minutes: Nowruz
https://youtu.be/bDSZLP0uKE8

Sizdah Be Dar

Sizdah Be Dar
https://youtu.be/VA3SwA9jR0w

Nowruz around the World

Nowruz Kurdistan
https://youtu.be/r7AxwtWSKF4

Nowruz by Kurds in Nashville
https://youtu.be/4XvLhzPemEQ

Afghan Nowruz Party
https://youtu.be/KYfndxTtUFI

Nowruz in Afghanistan
https://youtu.be/XNBx9wLzZVE

Nowruz Gol Gardan Tajikistan
https://youtu.be/vq_8JJfYeWs

Nowruz in Tajikistan
https://youtu.be/yaonPiYIdFc

Tajikistan prepares for Nowruz
https://youtu.be/6OfPIMpJysk

Tajikistan Celebrates Nowruz
https://youtu.be/kEZLHHBhRTg

Tajik President Emomali Rahmon Dances for Nowruz
https://youtu.be/YOUFiEhw4vE

Nowruz Concert in Tajikistan
https://youtu.be/fvwYkkq_Ux0

Azerbaijan Celebrates Nowruz
https://youtu.be/W1OEDVPTQvc

Azerbaijan Nowruz Holiday
https://youtu.be/VU4IncQh8NU

Nowruz Festival in Azerbaijan
https://youtu.be/wurnU0VcYUY

Nowruz in Turkmenistan
https://youtu.be/GVyOciWdCN4

Uzbek Dance for Nowruz
https://youtu.be/vqJB0Z4c0TE

Uzbek President dances at Nowruz festival
https://youtu.be/gr1xPAZ-R-k

Nowruz Dance in Kazakhstan
https://youtu.be/SXb53OZ8DsA

Nowruz Family Visit Celebration in Kazakhstan
https://youtu.be/-KoqL6BWzWE

Nowruz Kazakhstan
https://youtu.be/P2hZngkRjto

Amu Nowruz in Kyrgyzstan
https://youtu.be/b6phTQBpjRw

Nowruz in Ukraine
https://youtu.be/tBkkRw-VOro

Nowruz in Kyrgyzstan
https://youtu.be/34XpZQodKHA

Nowruz in Israel
https://youtu.be/1PvQ3EIju7M

Nowruz around Iran and Iranian Community

Nowruz in Iran
https://youtu.be/Ftz7ezdrQgk

Nowruz Celebration in Iran
https://youtu.be/YBd5oJldbsM

Nowruz in Mazandaran, Iran
https://youtu.be/6BeysrLMW0Y

Nowruz Celebration Concerts Outside Iran

Nowruz Man O to TV USA
https://youtu.be/lmol3J20JNE

Nowruz BBC England UK
https://youtu.be/_WN6CJUR8fk

Afghani Nowruz Special
https://youtu.be/7h0xU4XgKjs

Nowruz Traditional Music

Mahdieh Mohammadkhani

Mahdieh Mohammadkhani sings Nowruz Persian Traditional Song
https://youtu.be/YzRMGUYK7TA

Mahdieh Mohammadkhani - To Ra Ey Kohan Boom o Bar Doost Daram
https://youtu.be/i07qpsXCWGA

Mahdieh Mohammadkhani and Majid Derakhshani: Kusheh Chin
https://youtu.be/PAW9Vno6RGg

Mahdieh Mohammadkhani – Homeland in Silence
https://youtu.be/OOZXwdBm36o

Majid Derakhshani and Mahbanoo Ensemble
https://youtu.be/i7XSBtWVyFs

Majid Derakhshani – Hey Del Del
https://youtu.be/U6jKmCii0p8

Zumba Booty Dance

Zumba Studio
https://youtu.be/vhr-R3AS-s4

Zumba Street Dance
https://youtu.be/lXWnUv-EtlU

Zumba Street Dance Mexico
https://youtu.be/b6YlfiLSb7o

Nowruz Animation

Chahar Shanbe Suri
https://youtu.be/8fYYF_sWA08

Nowruz
https://youtu.be/e6j9zG7NpiM

Nowruz Haft Sin
https://youtu.be/1RV3EVQL97Q

Sizdah Be Dar
https://youtu.be/sSv1RfG1zfo

Amu Nowruz and Haji Firuz

Haji Firuz Animation
https://youtu.be/QZWm_T_VB_s

Haji Firuz Song
https://youtu.be/9QJmRGQCG70

Haji Firuz Comedy – Morteza Aghili
https://youtu.be/kf9x0GhRwpE

Haji Firuz Song Nostalgia Imperial Iran
https://youtu.be/1zLuZdZeTyw

Amu Nowruz and Haji Firuz Dance
https://youtu.be/4PlGypyH5SM

Amu Nowruz
https://youtu.be/7sCnQHOlnbA

Siah Bazi Comedy Theatre

Siah Bazi Sa’di Afshar
https://youtu.be/Cn15p8p1cSg

Efriteh Machin
https://youtu.be/fGNKhSIUyEk

Comedy

Seyed Karim Concert Tel Aviv, Israel
https://youtu.be/gotthGY4x3Y

Seyed Karim Interview
https://youtu.be/HJv2SNe7icE

Articles and Photo Galleries

Nowruz Humor and Cartoons

Who Wants What for Nowruz?
Persian New Year Humor and Gallery: The Sequel – Part 2

http://iranpoliticsclub.net/humor/nowruz2/index.htm

Who wants what for Nowruz?
Persian New Year Humor

http://iranpoliticsclub.net/humor/nowruz/index.htm

Nowruz Persian New Year Haft Sin Cartoons
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/cartoons/nowruz/index.htm

Nowruz Haft Sin

Nowruz Persian New Year Haft Sin Table
Part 1: Iran Nationalist Haft Sin Table

http://iranpoliticsclub.net/photos/7sin ... /index.htm

Nowruz Persian New Year Haft Sin Table
Part 2: Nowruz, Mehregan and Yalda Tables

http://iranpoliticsclub.net/photos/7sin ... /index.htm

Articles

Persian Cultural Month of March
An IPC Tradition on Month of March

http://iranpoliticsclub.net/movement/pe ... /index.htm

Why Persian Imperial Year (PIY) Iranian Calendar?

Why Change Persian Alphabet from Tazi to Latin?

Persian Alphabet Latin Standard
Neveshtar-e Parsi be Latin

http://iranpoliticsclub.net/library/per ... /index.htm

Iran or Persia? Iranian or Persian? Farsi or Persian?
Country, People and Language, which is Correct and Why?

http://iranpoliticsclub.net/history/ira ... /index.htm

Nowruz – Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nowruz

Indexes

Iran Photo Index
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/photos/index.htm

Iran Humor Index
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/humor/index.htm

Iran Cartoons Index
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/cartoons/index.htm

Iran Culture – Language Index
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/culture-language/index.htm

Iran History Index
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/history/index.htm

Iran Online Library
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/library/index.htm

Mitra Persian Sun Goddess Holy Fire Spirit
Spirit of Mitra will Always Protect the Good Aryan Persians
May the Spirit of Mitra be with You
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Trump Nowruz Persian New Year 2019 Message to Iranians

Postby IPC » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:09 pm

Trump Nowruz Persian New Year 2019 Message to Iranians

Trump Declares Solidarity with the Iranians to Seek Freedom
Trump Acknowledges 4 Decades of Islamist Tyranny in Iran
Trump Declares Support for Iranians’ Struggle Against the Mullahs
Trump Wishes an End to the IRI Islamist Regime of the Mullahs

Presidential Message on Nowruz, 2019
March 20, 2019

White House
https://www.whitehouse.gov/

I send my warmest wishes to those in the United States and around the world observing the ancient holiday of Nowruz.

Nowruz is a special time of thanksgiving and celebration for many across western and central Asia, and especially in Iran, to gather and reflect on the blessings of the previous year as they prepare with a renewed spirit of optimism for the coming of spring.

Sadly, the Iranian people are once again unable to share fully in the joy of this occasion. This year, as they have each year for the past four decades, they mark the arrival of spring under the heavy burden of the oppression of their country’s ruthless and corrupt regime.

The Iranian people desire to reclaim their country’s proud history, expressive culture, and rightful place on the world stage. They deserve a government that is accountable to them and that treats them with dignity and respect. The Iranian regime, however, rejects these principles. As a result, everyday life for the people of Iran is tragically at odds with the true meaning of Nowruz, which is Farsi for “new day” and carries tremendous hope for a day when good triumphs over evil and sorrow gives way to joy.

In solidarity with the people of Iran, who yearn for a future of liberty, opportunity, and prosperity, the United States of America continues to condemn the dictatorial Iranian regime. We pledge never to turn a deaf ear to the calls of the Iranian people for freedom, and we will never forget their ongoing struggle for human rights.

I join people around the world in celebrating Nowruz and in praying for the rebirth of liberty in Iran. Freedom and justice will one day prevail over tyranny.

Nowruz Pirouz – Happy Nowruz.
Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (English)
Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Modern Persian)
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Avestan Persian)
IPC
General
General

Google is Anti Nowruz, Iran & Persian Culture

Postby Ahreeman X » Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:55 am

Google is Anti Nowruz, Iran and Persian Culture

Google Iranian Executives are Traitors to Iran & America
Do You Wonder Why Iran is Screwed?
Because of Iranian Traitors Like These Dirt Bags!

Salar Kamangar and Omid Kordestani
Dirt Bags of the Iranian American Community
Iranian Millionaires & Billionaires are Traitors to Iran & Iranians

Do You Wonder Who Censors People in Google, YouTube & Twitter?
These Iranian American Dirt Bags Do!

Google stabbing the Persian Gulf

Google Spy, the Big Brother Ben Garrison Cartoon

Tech Giants Internet Censorship Ben Garrison Cartoon
Social Media Censorship of MAGA

Folks

Let me clarify this for Y’all (now that’s Southern). Through the years, we have killed ourselves to push Google to put on a Google Doodle on front page for Nowruz. They never do that! This year again, google did not do it. Google does a special design Google Doodle for every single cheesy celebration or person in the world but they never put one for Nowruz Persian New Year.

Over 3000 years old tradition of Nowruz is being celebrated by hundreds of millions of Persian speaking, Persian Cultured and Zoroastrian Rooted people around the world in tens of countries but Google simply refuses to even put a Google Doodle for Persian New Year on the front page.

Nowruz - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nowruz

They put a Google Doodle for some Bozo’s birthday or achievement who created some cheesy painting or wrote some cheesy poem in Africa or South America but they refuse to do one for Persian New Year, an 8000 year old culture.

8000 Years of Iranian History!

They do this every year and purposely refuse to recognize Nowruz. Google is simply Anti Nowruz and Anti Iranian culture. Let me be very frank. Google is not Anti IRI (Islamic Republic of Iran) but they are Anti Persian.

Through the year, Google has proven that they are pro-Arab $ and Anti Iran.

Google - Persian Gulf Controversy Cartoons
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/cartoons/pe ... /index.htm

Google is in bed with Arabs and China for money. Google leadership are and will sell their own dignity, pride, sisters and mothers for Dollars. Google Leadership has no morality and principle.

Is Google a Cult?
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/politics/go ... /index.htm

Tech Giants’ Mind Control of the People
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/politics/te ... /index.htm

Tech Giants Cyber Censorship Cartoons
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/cartoons/cy ... /index.htm

Google is the clear enemy of American Patriotism, American Exceptionalism and Iranian Culture and people.

Google is Anti Iran, Anti Persian Culture, Anti Nowruz and Anti Iranian Traditions.

Google is Pro Arab Oil, Arab Dollars and Arab Financing of Google

Google is Anti Trump, Anti American Conservatism, Anti American Nationalism

Google is the Financier and in bed with the Democrats, Socialists, Globalists and Enemies of America.

Google sold out to China for money and helps suppressing the Chinese Resistance and Freedom in China. Google created the Internet Search Filters for China.

If someone tells Google Executives that here you go, we give you a few dollars to bend over and let us FAQ you up the Shiiter, they will gladly bend over for money!

Google leadership is an infection to humanity and human civilization. That Hindu Indian CEO of Google, that ugly dog dirt bag is the worst of them all.

Sundar Pichai
Indian American Dirt Bag CEO of Google
The Filthy Weasel

Sundar Pichai
Google CEO

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sundar_Pichai

Sundar Pichai, CEO of Google
No Morality and No Principles

Lowly Dog with No Decency

In Bed with Chinese Communist Party and Arab Oil Dollars

Google Executives of Present and Past
Iranian American Traitors

Dirt Bags of the Iranian American Community

Khak bar sar-e bi qeyrat-e bi sharafetun bekonand!

Salar Kamangar
American senior executive at Google and former CEO of Google's YouTube

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salar_Kamangar

Salar Kamangar Google Executive
Iranian Traitor

Sells his own mother for a dollar

Typical Iranian businessman with no morality

Omid Kordestani
Executive Chairman at Twitter and Former VP of Google

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omid_Kordestani

Omid Kordestani Former Google VP
Iranian Traitor Dog to his own people

Iranian Low Life Dirt Bag

Iranian Elite with No Morality

CEO of Google, that Dhimmi Boy, Hindustani Lowly Dog Face Dirt Bag will sell his own mother for $ 1.

Do you know what is so sad?

Some of Google Executives are Iranian! These Sons of Bitches keep silence on Google Anti Iranian policies and ignoring Nowruz. These Dirt Bags makes millions of dollars by betraying Iran, Iranians, America, Americans and they hate Trump.

These Bache Kunis such as Salar Kamangar and Omid Kordestani are typical leftist little faggots who have deep roots of Anti Iran and Anti-American feelings. They hate their own kind and they have been kissing Google’s Ass and Arab Dollars for years.

These Iranian low lives sell their own mothers for a dollar.

It is so sad that Iranian American Corrupt Community praise them as prides of Iran!

Any Dirt Bag Iranian Millionaire who made money off of Selling out his own people is not considered the pride of Iran and the Iranian community.

Google is promoting Islamism, Hejab, Transgender Agenda, Gay Agenda, Globalism, Socialism, Climate Change Hoax, Green New Deal Garbage, Democrat Socialist Agenda, Arab Agenda, Communist Chinese Agenda and George Soros Agenda.

Google is openly Anti American and Anti Iran.

Google is openly interfering with the American Elections on behalf of the Democrats.

Tech Giants bias and Anti Conservative Agenda is known to all. Google, Twitter, Facebook, Apple, Amazon and the rest of the Monopolies are sucking the blood out of the Free Thinkers and Individualist Population in America, Iran and the globe. Soon or late something must be done about the Tech Giants.

I am against regulations and big brother but these sons of bitches such as Google are already spying on you for CIA, FBI, Chinese Government and Arab Oil Dollars.

Even if you turn your Mobile off, Google still spies on you and tracks you everywhere you go. Google spies on you through your mobile, tablet, lap top and desktop. Google spies on you through your e-mail, ads, online behavior and private online life.

Google has become a global monster, the big brother and the decision maker to change elections results in America and Europe.

Google Executives have no principles and they sell their services to CIA, FBI, Chinese Regime and Arab Oil or others for the highest bid and top dollars. Worse of them all, is that Hindu Lowly Dog Dirt Bag.

Iranian People and Iranian Rooted People around the globe will never forget the Google Animosity towards Iran, Iranians, Iranian Rooted People, Iranian Culture, Persianhood and Nowruz.

Google, thank you for nothing
Google, FAQ you very much
Happy Nowruz Sons of Bitches
FAQ Google

Regards,
Ahreeman X
:firedvl:
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Re: Nowruz Persian New Year 2578 Shahanshahi with Ahreeman X

Postby IPC » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:03 pm

Google Never Displays Nowruz Doodle on the Front Page

It is important for you to know that Google and others conduct these championships and games for people to draw Nowruz Doodles like they do with other events for someone to select as a winner. Sometimes Google does the Doodles on its own, but none of these Google Nowruz Doodles ever gets published on the front page of the Google Global Search Engine. If you search the engine, somewhere in some back pages of Google you will find the Nowruz Doodles but never on the main front page for the world to view. This is a plain shame.
IPC
General
General

Postby Atusa Qajar » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:20 pm

300 Million People Celebrate Nowruz
:thumbsup:
Happy Nowruz Everyone :B

Nowruz BBC Program
https://youtu.be/on9KQ5UTq4U

Nowruz Radio Javan
https://youtu.be/-4mI8b63sQ4

Man O To TV Nowruz Special
https://youtu.be/i_iID0ezr-E
I am a Liberated Woman.
I am a Danger to Islam and Muslims.
Atusa Qajar
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3

Postby CR » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:03 pm

Nowruz Specials
:disco:
Happy Persian New Year Everyone
Nowruz Khojasteh Bad
Sale Now Khosh Bad

Dorud Bar Hamegi
:kissey:
Booooooos Boos Boos
:lips:

:rave:

Nowruz Traditional Persian Music Song
https://youtu.be/_3ceZI9pJlM

BBC Nowruz Special
https://youtu.be/yDodo3kjMxg

VOA Nowruz Special
https://youtu.be/493MeM3d8rE

Rastak: Traditional Sornay-e Nowruz
https://youtu.be/zgIjh9Nq124

Rastak: Sanin Yadegarin Azeri
https://youtu.be/a3YsuZLkofc

Rastak Band Nowruz Special Mix
https://youtu.be/mJt-HAubQCk

Rastak Concert in Kurdistan
https://youtu.be/JWjSIfGQtU8

Rastak: Dhaka Folk Festival Bandari
https://youtu.be/XibI1oRSINA

Rastak: Dhaka Folk Festival Cingara
https://youtu.be/0fxqsivz7Mc

Rastak: Dhaka Folk Festival Hoho
https://youtu.be/h5kkJnX1eGE

Rastak: Dhaka Folk Festival Sakinah
https://youtu.be/nY8Q7Tv_D_E

Khorshid TV Afghanistan Nowruz Special 1
https://youtu.be/DK5xUBRXE8w

Khorshid TV Afghanistan Nowruz Special 2
https://youtu.be/4bkt3IubMwk

Uzbek Silk Road Dance Company Nowruz Dance 2019
https://youtu.be/pS5cL7ElnYg

Kurds Carry Torches to Mountain Top for Nowruz Celebration
https://youtu.be/vYL8_GkGE9U

Happy Nowruz Persian New Year From Israelis to Iranians
https://youtu.be/BVom9J7TCAw

:djr:

A day you haven't learned a new, is a day lost!
CR
Captain
Captain

Nowruz Persian New Year 2578 Around the World

Postby Ahreeman X » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:39 am

Nowruz Around the World
Happy Persian New Year
Nowruzetan Piruz

Until 250 Years Ago All of these Countries were States of Iran
Russian and British Imperialism Separated them from Iran
They Fabricated them as Independent Nations
That is why they Celebrate Nowruz
Nowruz is an Iranian Heritage

You have no National Identity but the Iranian Identity
Face the Reality

Iran, Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Pakistan (Baluchestan Half), Azerbaijan, Iraq, Kurdistan (of Syria and Turkey), Caucasia (Russia), Georgia, Armenia, Bahrain, …… All of You are Iranians!

Nowruz Iran

Nowruz USA

Nowruz France

Nowruz UAE

Nowruz Tajikistan

Nowruz Afghanistan

Nowruz Pakistan - Baluchestan and Parsis

Nowruz India - Parsis

Nowruz Uzbekistan

Nowruz Turkmenistan

Nowruz Kazakhstan

Nowruz Kyrgyzstan

Nowruz Israel

Nowruz Turkey - Kurdistan

Nowruz Syria - Kurdistan

Nowruz Iraq - Kurdistan

Nowruz Georgia

Nowruz Azerbaijan

Happy Nowruz
:firedvl:
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Re: Nowruz Persian New Year 2578 Around the World Ahreeman X

Postby IPC » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:55 am

Ahreeman with your permission I changed the tile from:

Nowruz Persian New Year 2578 Shahanshahi with Ahreeman X

To

Nowruz Persian New Year 2578 Around the world Ahreeman X

For Search Engine hit purposes and Meta Tag reasons. For the reason of limited title space, could not add more words.

Happy New Year
IPC
General
General

Re: Nowruz Persian New Year 2578 Around the World Ahreeman X

Postby Shahrzad BB » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:27 pm

:thanks:
Nowruz-e Hamegi Gerami Bad
Awesome Super Thread, thanks guys
:sthread:

Psychiatrist of the Board
Dr. BB
Long Live Me,
Death To Those Who Hate Me.
Blonde Bombshell
Psychiatrist of the Board
Dr. BB
Shahrzad BB
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Persian Traditional Music of Nowruz

Postby CR » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:37 pm

Persian Traditional Music of Nowruz
Best Persian Classical Ensembles Concerts
Select Top Picks

Music Videos

Rastak: Nowruz Bandari
https://youtu.be/hwUX9W1m6QA

Rastak: Lala Lar Azeri
https://youtu.be/ug_Hv1XyVmk

Salar Aghili: Orchestral
https://youtu.be/eum_9ls54ag

Naghmeh Farahmand: Daf Solo
https://youtu.be/67ZiUY3slTY

Mona Kaveh Ahangari and Daf Navazane Jam: Concert
https://youtu.be/67T1igdB7c4

Daf Orchestra
https://youtu.be/WQPQ2_aC1Gk

Majid Derakhshani and Mah Banoo Band: Jane Ashegh
https://youtu.be/3f7ACBUihYQ

Majid Derakhshani and Mah Banoo Band: Ba toam
https://youtu.be/vBekL9-J_ho

Razbar Ensemble: Percussion Medley Innovative Repertoire Daf and Zarb
https://youtu.be/bTGn1feuyAQ

Razbar Ensemble: Concerto
https://youtu.be/O9ETT4d8MIw

Razbar Ensemble: Kurdish Daf, Sornay and Kamanche
https://youtu.be/9vtWE3LCCss

Asal Malekzadeh: Solo Daf
https://youtu.be/X7SARCxeRsw

Kurdish Sornay, Tabl and Dohol Nowruz
https://youtu.be/7CTuNJO605o

Hussein Zahawy Daf Solo
https://youtu.be/KboogWwmzrc

Shams Ensemble: Group Daf and Tonbak
https://youtu.be/yRJJw6xE2rY

Sufi Ensemble Girls Band: Concert
https://youtu.be/VBrPrL9qisM

Sufi Ensemble Girls Band: Piece
https://youtu.be/BbyRA4FVvMc

Sufi Ensemble Girls Band: Daf Solo
https://youtu.be/LTTfYk60kAg

Shahrzad Ensemble: Shirazi Folk Song "Balal Balalam"
https://youtu.be/Hyu2axz7x3E
A day you haven't learned a new, is a day lost!
CR
Captain
Captain

New York Persian Parade 2019

Postby IPC » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:58 am

Happy Persian New Year 2578

Video

Start of New York Persian Parade 2019
https://youtu.be/Z4ppjjlVfQE

Bahar Dance Ensemble
https://youtu.be/5lrOzHYmJSE

Aftab Dance Group
https://youtu.be/nnOwXloLSyc

https://youtu.be/3USP0kV1Wzk

Site

NY Persian Parade Site
https://persianparade.com/
IPC
General
General

Return to Iran: Country, People, Festivals, Culture & Language Room