Last Persian Emperor: Aqa Mohammad Shah Qajar Story

Post Islam (651 AD - 1925 AD)

Moderator: Club Operations

Last Persian Emperor: Aqa Mohammad Shah Qajar Story

Postby CR » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:16 pm

Last Persian Emperor: Aqa Mohammad Shah Qajar, the Real Story

Final Shahanshah of the Persian Colonial Empire

New Ahreeman X Historical Saga

Psychological Thriller Deep in the Psyche of Aqa Mohammad Shah!

History Series + Photo Galleries

“Everything you know about Aqa Mohammad Shah Qajar is a lie
Now read the true story!”

(Ahreeman X)

You Have Read the Lies Before
Now Read the Real History

Aqa Mohammad Shah Qajar the Last Persian Emperor (1794 – 1797)
Final Shahanshah of the Persian Colonial Empire
Fuad Poladov dramatic masterful theatric play as Aqa Mohammad Shah Qajar
Shah Qajar Play, Baku, Azerbaijan

Aqa Mohammad Shah Qajar Battle Charge - Persian Art Painting
Aqa Khan Leading a Military Campaign at the Battleground Mountaintop
The Last Persian Emperor (1794 – 1797) of the Persian Colonial Empire

Qajar Persian Imperial Cavalryman (Late 18 Century – Early 19 Century) Metal Plate

Aqa Mohammad Shah, The Real Story
Historically Condemned or Historical Hero?
New Research and Photo Gallery of over 200 Images

Asiyeh Khanum Qajar Princess Mistress of Aqa Mohammad Shah Qajar. Adult Asiyeh Khanum is portrayed in “Beautiful Qajar Princess” Persian Miniature Painting. Notice that Asiyeh Khanum is Wearing the Same Style Qajar Imperial Courthouse Garment with Shoulder Jewels as Aqa Mohammad Shah Qajar. Asiyeh Khanum had an Obsession Towards Aqa Khan.

Jeyran Khanum Qajar, the Powerful Persian Queen Mother
The Support Rock and Shoulder to Cry On for Aqa Khan
Lalezar Mustafayeva as Jeyran Khanum in Shah Qajar Play, Baku, Azerbaijan

Aqa Mohammad Shah at the Siege and Sack of Kerman
Aqa Mohammad Shah Qajar Battles Lotf Ali Khan Zand at Kerman
Heads are rolling, women on horseback are taken as concubines and Kerman is leveled
An example was made at Kerman for the high price of defying Qajars
Qajar Persian Miniature Painting

Aqa Mohammad Shah Qajar escapes to the loving arms of the Queen Mother, Jeyran Khanum Qajar. Jeyran Khanum was Aqa Khan’s Support Rock and Shoulder to Cry On. There was an absolutely different side to the Aqa Khan, the “Sensitive Side”! Fuad Poladov as Aqa Mohammad Shah Qajar and Lalezar Mustafayeva as Jeyran Khanum Qajar in Shah Qajar Play, Baku, Azerbaijan

Friends

Please review the new history series of Ahreeman X:

* Who was the last Persian Emperor?
* Why was Persian Empire fallen and turned to the Persian Kingdom?
* What historical lesson have we learned from this fall?

Qajar Persian Imperial Navy Battleship, Persian Gulf Fleet, Iran 18 Century

Aqa Mohammad Shah Qajar Mobile Golden Throne
Aqa Khani Throne: Lion Arms, Gold Enamel, Hand Crafted, Mobile Throne
Aqa Mohammad Khan was a simple man with simple needs. Unlike biased lies so-called historians told about him, he did not live or liked a life of luxury nor did he roll around in the royal jewels as a hobby! He did not even own a large size steady throne. He ordered aids to carry this throne everywhere he travelled because he was always on the move, conducting military campaigns and leading charge in military battles. Historical Liars (Mainstream Historians) connect the famous Persian Thrones to him but the reality is that the “Sun Peacock Throne”, “Naderi Throne” and the “Marble Thorne” were all built by Fath Ali Shah Qajar, his nephew and earl. Fath Ali Shah Qajar on the contrary was Master of Luxurious Lifestyle! Fath Ali Shah was primarily (like his uncle) a warrior (during Aqa Khan’s reign); however, during his own reign, he had become soft, living a life of luxury with 1000 wives! He lost his toughness and edge. That is why the Persian Empire declined and turned to the Persian Kingdom during his reign!

Last Persian Emperor Chapters Index
- Monarchy is Impractical
- Traditional History
- Evolution of Online False History
- Google, the Most Biased Source of Information
- History Thieves
- Scientific History
- Art of Writing History
- Iranian Heritage and Identity
- Iranian Plateau Under One Iran
- Fake “Istan” Countries!
- Divide and Conquer: A British – Russian Policy
- Roots of Qajar
- Turkic People
- Qajar Tribe History
- Qajar Racial Characteristics
- Ashaqeh Bash Tribal Heads
- Aqa Mohammad Shah Qajar Timeline
- Aqa Mohammad Shah Qajar
- Aqa Mohammad Shah Qajar Castration
- Chaos After Nader Shah Afshar
- Hossein Qoli Khan Jahansouz the New Qajar Tribal Leader
- Prisoner of Zand
- Important Psychological Blows to Aqa Khan which Shaped his Psyche
- Why the Massive Aqa Khani Rage?
- Aqa Mohammad Khan the Military Commander
- Chaos After Karim Khan Zand’s Death
- First Conflict with Catherine the Great
- Second Conflict with Catherine the Great
- Jaffar Khan Zand Era
- Haj Ebrahim Kalantar
- Lotf Ali Khan Zand Era
- Important Concurrent Events During the Zand Era

* Chapter 2
- Chapter Two
- Aqa Mohammad Shah Begins Official Reign 1794
- Pay Backs
- Learning from the Zand History
- Conquest of Georgia and Caucasus
- Battle of Krtsanisi
- Third Conflict with Catherine the Great

* Chapter 3
- Chapter Three
- Coronation
- Conquest of Khorasan
- Fourth Conflict with Catherine the Great
- Russo-Persian War of Caucasia 1796
- Aqa Mohammad Shah Qajar’s Assassination
- The Ture Story of Assassination
- Qajar Royal Administration
- Central Government
- Qajar Coinage
- Separation of Facts from Fiction
- Reconstruction of the Qajar Persian Imperial Army
- Reconstruction of the Powerful Qajar Persian Imperial Navy
- Persian Imperial Navy of the Post-Islamic Era
- Aqa Mohammad Khan’s Qajar Navy

*Chapter 4
- Chapter Four
- Aqa Mohammad Shah Qajar and Sex
- Aqa Mohammad Shah Qajar and Women
- Jeyran Khanum Qajar, the Queen Mother
- Asiyeh Khanum Qajar, the Mistress
- Aqa Mohammad Shah Qajar and Children
- Aqa Mohammad Khan a Simple Man
- Dysfunctionality of Monarchy
- Reasons for the Fall of the Persian Empire

- Epilogue
- Historical Judgement of Aqa Mohammad Shah Qajar
- Aqa Mohammad Shah Qajar’s Legacy

- Bibliography
- Sources

Aqa Mohammad Shah Qajar Persian Imperial Lion and Sun Imperial Courthouse Square Iran Banner
Persian Colonial Empire 1794 – 1797

Aqa Mohammad Shah Qajar Lion and Sun Imperial Persian Battle Flag
Persian Colonial Empire 1794 – 1797

Qajar Persian Order of Lion and Sun Jewel Emblem Insignia – Persian Colonial Emblem

Qajar Cannon Tower on Old City Walls Top, Baku, Azerbaijan
Persian Colonial Empire

Now read the Real Story

Experts:

Last Persian Emperor: Aqa Mohammad Shah Qajar
Historically Condemned or Historical Hero?

Pictorial History of Aqa Mohammad Shah Qajar in 4 Chapters
Aqa Mohammad Shah, The Real Story: Chapter 1
Ahreeman X
February 20, 2019

Once you finish reading these 4-part historical series, you will learn much which has been hidden form you, and you will get your answers! At the end of the series, I will give you the answer to these questions.

I am here to set the records straight and for the first time in history, tell the true story of the Last Persian Emperor!

Two Persian historical characters are the most condemned by the popular history of the so-called historians and most hated by the uninformed public. In reality, these two characters are the ones whom Iran and Iranians owe them their existence! If it wasn’t for these two characters, Iran of today in its present form would have not existed! One of these characters is Reza Shah the Great of Pahlavi (1925 - 1941) and the other one is Aqa Mohammad Shah Qajar (1794 - 1797).

An interesting fact is that both of them were from Mazandaran, Reza Shah from Alasht And Aqa Mohammad Shah from Astarabad (Gorgan) which back then was a part of Mazandaran and has always been a part of Mazandaran until IRI created the Province of Golestan and made it the capital of Golestan! So, both Reza Khan and Aqa Khan are Mazandarani!

Read More:

Last Persian Emperor: Aqa Mohammad Shah Qajar
History Series

Chapter 1
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/library/eng ... /index.htm

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

More History

Iran History Index
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/history/index.htm

More Photos

Iran Photo Galleries Index
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/photos/index.htm

IPC Iran Online Library: Largest Iranian Online Library

Iran Online English Library Index

Iran Online Persian Library Index
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/library/per ... /index.htm

Iran Online Library Index
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/library/index.htm

Regards,
Catayoun Razmjou
IPC Web Mistress
IPC Office

http://iranpoliticsclub.net/

Aqa Mohammad Shah Qajar, the Last Persian Emperor
Shahanshah of the Persian Colonial Empire 18 Century

Gorgan Tower, Gorgan, Golestan, Iran
Last Persian Emperor – Final Shahanshah of Iran
Khan of Mazandaran, Khan of Qajar, Shahanshah of the Persian Colonial Empire
Born in Gorgan, Golestan, Iran - Back Then: Astarabad, Mazandaran, Persian Colonial Empire
Astarabad (Gorgan) was the Birthplace of Aqa Mohammad Shah Qajar

Golestan Palace, Tehran, Iran
Aqa Mohammad Shah Qajar’s Tehran Palace and Main Palace
Notice that the Marble Throne right in front of the palace front gate was built by Fath Ali Shah and did not exist during the Aqa Khan.
A day you haven't learned a new, is a day lost!
CR
Captain
Captain

Re: Last Persian Emperor: Aqa Mohammad Shah Qajar Story

Postby Shahrzad BB » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:12 pm

Doc

This book is well written and well designed. Lot of new info. It is informing and I like

Cat

I like the post

Psychiatrist of the board
Dr. BB
Long Live Me,
Death To Those Who Hate Me.
Blonde Bombshell
Psychiatrist of the Board
Dr. BB
Shahrzad BB
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Atusa Qajar » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:46 pm

Doc

This is a wonderful informative book different than all the biased stuff written during Imperial Iran or IRI. In both regimes authors and the regimes were anti-Qajar, so they wrote biased regime approved history. They never wrote the true history. That aside, the history they wrote was boring and suffering to read. You are correct where you wrote that you make history tolerable, in fact fun to read. Reading books like this one can attract the youth and students to read history and learn from history where if they read it elsewhere, they will never finish reading it because it is torture and boring.

I like your story telling pattern and graphics. I don’t have to tell you that you are a great historian and writer because you already are aware that you are one in ten million but don’t let it go to your head. You are arrogant and vain as is, so we don’t want your head to get bigger!

Doc, as one Qajar to another and as one Persian to another, you made being Iranian and being a Qajar a pride and honor. I’m not only referring to this book but all of your history books and papers. You’re great, keep doing what you do because you make Iranians proud and you inform the world about Iran.

In these hard times, in many middle schools in America, they don’t teach Persian Culture, Civilization and History. They teach every single culture but Persian. This is bias towards Iran because of political problems between USA and IRI but what that has to do with history and civilization? How can you deny students to read the Persian Culture, mother culture of the world because of Mullahs’ issue with America!???????

That sucks and its sad. I report this issue to you because I have nieces and nephews in middle school. It’s a plain shame and sad prejudice. See what Mullahs have done to Persian culture? The world knows us as terrorists. Iran lobby is no help either. They destroy the pride and prestige of Iran by supporting IRI.

Doc, here was my two wit on the book and history. It was awesome and thank God someone at last wrote the true history of Qajars and real story of Aqa Khan.

Khasteh Nabashi
Marvelous Work

Atusa Qajar
I am a Liberated Woman.
I am a Danger to Islam and Muslims.
Atusa Qajar
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3

Postby Ahreeman X » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:10 am

History Could be Different!

Folks:

I have been receiving some e-mails from some politically correct “History-Ans” (wanna be historians) and “Eye-rainian American Democ-Rats” on why have I written the true story of Aqa Mohammad Shah Qajar and how it sounds like I admire him?!

Allow me to clarify some issues:

I. It is clearly stated in my piece that I am neither a Monarchist nor am I glorifying Aqa Khan’s acts.

II. Aqa Khan ruled majority of the Iranian states for 5 years and then ruled the Persian Empire as a whole for 3 years. As a total he ruled for 8 years.

1789 – 1794 = 5 years (Ruled majority of Iranian states)
1794 – 1797 = 3 years (Ruled Persian Empire in total)

Peter the Great (Russia) and Reza Shah the Great (Iran) ruled for much longer periods.

Peter the Great (1682 – 1725) = 43 years
Reza Shah the Great (1925 – 1941) = 16 years

Step 1 = Peter ended chaos and united Russia and Reza Khan done it in Iran
Step 2 = Peter cleaned up corruption and reaction in Russia and Reza done it in Iran
Step 3 = Peter fought with religious and feudal lords in Russia and Reza done it in Iran
Step 4 = Peter reformed and modernized Russia and Reza done it in Iran

Aqa Mohammad Khan was a Nationalist, a uniter and a reformist. He had a chance to do step 1 but he did not get a chance to do steps 2 to 4. If he would have had a chance, then he would have reformed and modernized Iran. Unfortunately, Iranians such as you guys, did not give him a chance and killed him! If he would have reformed and modernized Iran, then history would have judge him differently! He had big plans for Iran.

In such short period of reign, he managed to modernize the navy and army (somewhat), eliminate piracy of Turkmens and Arabs (somewhat) and commit to building and reforms (somewhat).

III. You blame Aqa Khan for over kill and over violence. Judge each historical character according to his time period. In that period, you had to be tough to become king, set aside emperor! He done what had to be done. His rivals also done the same but not in grand perspective like he done. The tougher you were, you had a bigger chance of becoming the ruler. That was 18th century, not politically correct 21st century!

IV. Do you guys assume that Peter the Great and Reza Shah the Great successfully executed their reforms and modernizations via caressing people (naz kardand) and pampering folks? No, they mass slaughtered opposition to their agenda such as clerics, feudal lords, local pirates, local tribal lords, bandits, rebels and criminals. They have done it without prejudice. If they weren’t so tough, then Russia and Iran would have not reformed and modernized. Russia and Iran would have still been in the dark ages (well, Iran went back to the dark ages by the Mullahs). So Aqa Khan done the same but he kicked it up a notch.

V. Go count your blessings for Aqa Khan because thanks to him, you and today’s Iran exist and you can enjoy the Persian Culture and a united Iran, whatever of it has left!

VI. It takes men with balls and guts to steer the wheels of history in their desired direction and change the world. Aqa Khan was one of those men. Small men with Dooli and Dool Size (Dick Size) stature (such as you liberals) will never change the world. Great men of history are made of strong will, power and grand determination. They are called “Great Nationalists”. You bozos are not included in that directory!

VII. Maybe if Iranians by majority and History-Ans such as you would develop backbone, grand balls and strong determination rather than being Politically Correct, Oopsi Daisy, Sissy Faggy, Touchy Feely, Safe Spacy, Holdy Handy, Kumbaya Singy, Liberal Bendy, Buffoons, then Iran would have not been under the balls of Mullahs for 40 years!

One thing is for sure that we need more men and women like Reza Khan, Aqa Khan and Artemisia than little butt plugs, Wussy Pussy, Soosools like you as “career exilists”.

As I have always stated:

“Today’s Iranians are not the Yesterday’s Persians.”
(Ahreeman X)

Yesterday’s Persians were cut from a tough cloth but today’s Iranians are cut from soft lace and Kashmir such as you little faggots! Go stick to your politically correct agenda as good Eye-Rainian American Democ-Rats and leave the education of the Iranian Youth to Real Men and Women of history. I got women around me with larger balls than you bozos! Keep your advice for your ilk in LA and NY. Let me worry about the future generation.

In other words, go FAQ yourselves!

“Today’s Iranians are not the Yesterday’s Persians.”

Or else, we would have not be here in America and in exile, listening to you God Damn Liberals lining up Kos o She’r in person and in e-mail to me!

And, there’s your prayer …..

Amen!

Dr. X
:firedvl:
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby IPC » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:58 am

Ahreeman, very informing book and fine design format.

Thank you
Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (English)
Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Modern Persian)
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Avestan Persian)
IPC
General
General

Postby CR » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:35 pm

Last Persian Emperor Popular Book Statistics

I would like to inform you that the views on the book are getting pretty high specifically in Ex States of the Persian Empire and present central Asian fabricated countries (by Russia and Britain) such as:

Azerbaijan
Uzbekistan
Turkmenistan
Tajikistan

Many scholars and friends from these countries email us and thank us for books and articles such as this one. These readers are surely agreed that they are Iranian and with Iranian identity but they cannot openly admit to this fact, because they get persecuted in these countries. The regimes in these countries have created a false sense of nationalism or Pan Turanianism for themselves where in reality they are Iranians.

We have four statistics systems monitoring the IPC Networks. The book has gained huge popularity in above nations. In addition, the book has always been popular in Iran and America.

Regards,
Catayoun Razmjou
IPC Web Mistress
IPC Office
https://iranpoliticsclub.net/
A day you haven't learned a new, is a day lost!
CR
Captain
Captain

Return to Persian Colonial Empire / Kingdom of Pars Room