Beheading Training of Islamic Revolutionary Guards!

Discussions & Information on Islam

Moderator: Club Operations

Beheading Training of Islamic Revolutionary Guards!

Postby Ahreeman X » Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:50 pm

Beheading Training of Islamic Revolutionary Guards
March 18, 2005 = 2563 Shahanshahi PIY (Persian Imperial Year)

Reza Khan where are you to see what is going on in the Iran that you built?

Alas O Alas .........

Comrades:

These days, I am extremely occupied and short on time. As you know, these are crucial, destiny determining days for IPC and Active Opposition of Iran; however, I have managed to bring you a present, an Islamic present! This is actually a Nowruz present from Islamic Republic of Iran to you!

Read & Observe this page & get enlightened:

Beheading Training of Islamic Revolutionary Guards
http://members.aol.com/ahreemanxi/page52.html

Wollah:

But for now, please,

Enjoy the Fruits of Islam

Bon Appetite!

With shortage of time, I have managed to do this page so together we can further expose IRI crimes. Yet I have a request from you.

Request

Comrades "Sarbaze Iran" and "Khosrow Faravahar" have taken a good amount of Risk and Time to provide us with these photos. Now, would someone please send the link to this post:

To Reza Pahlavi, our beloved Pacifist Muslim who makes deals with Sepah Pasdaran's Ex Leaders and he preaches to these young Monarcho_Pacifists, that Sepah are our brothers and our fellow Iranians, Sepah will not open fire on protestors, Sepah are on our side, we must not harm Sepah, we must do "Civil Disobedience", we must sing "Referendum, Referendum", & we must all do "Non Violent Protests" and sing Cumbaya together! Our beloved first ever, Exiled Crowned & Throned Shah in history of The World, who used to be pro Reforms, Khatami, Ebadi and now is pro Sepah Pasdaran and calls them our Brothers!

Reza Khan, where are you to see the braveries of your grand son for 26 years?!
Reza Khan, I am ashamed on his behalf, I'm truly ashamed that he carries the last name, Pahlavi!

To Dariush Homayoun, our beloved Pacifist Fellow Opposition Legend who often defends Ebadi & Reformists and his favorite song is Cyber "Referendum, Referendum"!

To our beloved IPC member Farhad J & his CPI Org!

To our beloved IPC member Kian & his Anjoman-e Padeshahi!

And

To every other Monarcho_Pacifist or Republicano_Pacifist and specifically any Meeting Gathering, Announcement Preaching, Career Exilist, "Los Angeleso_Pacifist" or "Washington DCo_Pacifist" Fellow Opposition member that you might know!

I done my part & I simply do not have time to argue with these Brave Pacifist Exiled folks, some of us have WAR to Fight, now its your part. I urge you to make sure they see this post.

"Folks:

There are 3 kinds of people in the world:

Ones who make things happen.
Ones who watch things happen!
Ones who wonder what happened?!"

To be a Muslim is Bad Enough,
To be a Pacifist is Horrible,
To be a Muslim Pacifist is a Disaster!

When will we learn?

As I have always said,

"Pacifism acts as Syphilis. It is contagious. And if you let it drag on to its Third Stages, it will Rot your brain."

Yes my friends,

"Persian Violence is the only answer to Islamic Violence"

"Pure Islamic Violence can only be answered with Pure Persian Violence!
Islamic Republic of Iran is not a measly mosquito to be squashed with Pacifism and Reforms!"

Pure Persian Violence indeed.

These Monarcho_Pacifists crack me up! They often call me "Blood Thirsty" or "Violent Thug" or .....

I'm telling ya, these Monarcho_Pacifists are almost as Touchy Feely as Jebhe Meli! Maybe soon, they can jump in bed together, no?!

At this point, I am very disgusted! I do not know who is worst! Sepah Pasdaran or Fellow Pacifists of Opposition who combinely voted "No" on violence in Los Angeles!? They are against American Intervention & they are against Arm Struggle but they are pro Opium Smokin & Vodka Drinkin! Do they even deserve to be called Opposition? They cheapen the meaning of the word, no?

Soon or late, All of us have to answer to The Masses of Iran, to The History and to The Spirit of Reza Khan! All of us have to answer to his great soul, father of the nation, Reza Khan! Specifically Mr. Muslimo_Pacifist Career Exilist, Seyed Reza de Nim Pahlavi!

We have to finally answer to Reza Khan of What have we done to his nation that he built with his sweat & blood?
Personally, I rather make Heads to Roll and Rebuild Iran over rivers of blood, than to face Reza Khan in disgrace!

We All Will be judged
We All have to answer to the history
as Alahazrat wrote:

Answer To The History!

Now all this blood shed got me thirsty! I either have to grab the boys & go to the local IRI Mosque, kidnap a Good Muslim Boy, crack his head wide open & shed some Muslim Blood to taste!

Or

Go downstairs to refrigerator, get myself a glass of cold Cranberry Juice to satisfy my everlasting thirst for Blood!

I'm too tired now, I guess I settle with the Chilled Cranberry Juice! My ever lasting, un ending, thirst for Blood! Hee Hee Hee How Howl!

Sign,

Pure Persian Pride

War Monger, Blood Thirsty X
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby IPC » Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:42 pm

Dear Members:

First read this as backup evidence

http://www.iranunited.com/forums/index. ... 554fb3386d

Then read this and see for yourself why we don't argue with Reptilian Minds elsewhere:

http://www.dcpersian.com/modforum/prod/ ... C_ID=13725

If you have more questions, ask Liberator, he was there. Liberator has nerves of steel, we don't know how he can control himself!

Regards,
IPC Office
IPC
General
General

Postby IPC » Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:49 pm

Dear Members:

Temporarily and until transformation of the IPC Website, the Photos & the Web page are not visible due to:

Another Islamist Attack on IPC

http://www.iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewtopic.php?t=415

Regards,
IPC Office
IPC
General
General

Return to Islam Room