Reasons for Iran’s Backward Culture?

General philosophical discussions on eastern & western philosophies & religions

Moderator: Club Operations

Postby CR » Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:34 am

All Roads Lead to Islam!

What is the Root Cause of Iran’s Misery?
Why IRI has been in Power for Over 4 Decades?
Why Iranians Backstab Each Other Rather than Help Each Other?
Why Iranian Billionaires Finance Iran Lobby than Opposition?
Why Iranian Billionaires & Millionaires are Enemies of Iran?
Why Religious or Secular Iranians Both Own Shiite Islamic Mindset?
Why Iranians Inside or Outside Iran have the Same Problem?

ImageImage
Iranian Liberal Woman with Shiite Islamic Mindset: Reasons for Iran’s Backward Culture? Beats me!
Bright Baby: Get a clue woman! You’re a liberal westernized woman but still have Shiite for brains! All Roads Lead to Islam! Shiite Islamic Indoctrination and brainwash begins at home and school in early childhood!

Ladies and Gentlemen

Let us pinpoint the root of our problems, discuss it and try to solve it! We cannot hide the Iranian Disease anymore or brush it under the Persian Carpet! Please read Ahreeman X new piece:

All Roads Lead to Islam!
Ahreeman X
February 20, 2021

Today’s Iranians are Not Yesterday’s Persians!

The time has come to speak bluntly about our social problems and cultural ills, rather than as usual sweep them under the Persian Carpet! Our cultural ills have deep historic roots. Maybe by pinpointing the problems, we can listen, learn, discuss and solve our problems! Let us tackle the roots of our problems!

Read more:

https://iranpoliticsclub.net/philosophy ... /index.htm

Iran Philosophy Index
https://iranpoliticsclub.net/philosophy/index.htm

Iran History Index
https://iranpoliticsclub.net/history/index.htm

Iran Culture and Language Index
https://iranpoliticsclub.net/culture-language/index.htm

Iran Politics Index
https://iranpoliticsclub.net/politics/index.htm

Regards,
Catayoun Razmjou
IPC Web Mistress
IPC Office

https://iranpoliticsclub.net/
A day you haven't learned a new, is a day lost!
CR
Captain
Captain

Re: Reasons for Iran’s Backward Culture?

Postby Atusa Qajar » Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:16 pm

I wanted to add that this is a wonderful piece and it takes courage for Ahreeman to finally lay it on the line. We need to face our problems as a community. We need to discuss them and not hide them. We better have broken pride than a broken nation.

I want to thank Cat for this post and spreading this issue around. It’s time to be honest with each other and stop the Persian platitudes, cheap talks and escaping the real issues.

I want to also tell you that I cracked up on this one and literally rolled on the floor:

“The world changes and moves forward but some Persians remain amazed! The Amazed Persian stands in the middle of a field of prairie naked, with his right hand’s thumb up his butt and his left hand’s index finger in between his teeth, staring at the sky with the googly wide eyes, wondering what has happened and why he was left behind?!”
(Ahreeman X)

We should make a moji out of that! =D>

Ahreeman X Famous Persian Quotes
https://iranpoliticsclub.net/philosophy ... /index.htm

Dittos to True Persians
I am a Liberated Woman.
I am a Danger to Islam and Muslims.
Atusa Qajar
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3

Postby Shahrzad BB » Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:35 pm

Sad but true guys, Ahreeman nailed it again. The piece rocks.
:merci:
Psychiatrist of the board
Dr. BB
Long Live Me,
Death To Those Who Hate Me.
Blonde Bombshell
Psychiatrist of the Board
Dr. BB
Shahrzad BB
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Qambujiye » Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:00 pm

Doc and Cat:

This article is a perfect complement to “Iranian Disease” and “Moral Revolution” articles and series. If not with the world, we as Iranians can at least be honest with each other. I loved it.
Freedom doesn't come cheap,
Freedom comes with Blood.
Qambujiye
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Asghar Ghasab » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:03 pm

Mooaleykom, rokhsat pahlevanan-e jam’e :Thooth:
Dorood bar yaran-e bazm
Koor shavand nasnasan-e band

Ahreeman to bazam gol kashti javoon. Gol zadi, bezan toosh dadash. Kheyli hal dad, modatha bood injor hal nakardeh boodam. Gol zadi yarab. Jigareto, safato, vafato, jafato, kheyli hal kardam, kheyli dooset daram.

Dadash this story was like your old stories you used to write long time ago about Iran culture problems and Iranian problems. This rebirth the old stories and your old style of writing, it was beautiful dadash. It was like old school Ahreeman stories. Beautiful dadash.

Shater Abbas ham hal kard salam resoond.

Kheyli dooset daram, kheyli dooset darim dadash

Nookaret, chakeret, khakeh pa, zire tigh
Jahele mahal, nosokh keshan, lootiye nahiyeh, ma’rekeh jam’ kon-e koocheh

Rokhsat pahlevanan

Dame hamegi garm

Ghasab
:jahel:
Asghar Ghasab Butcher Service
Fine Halaal Meat at your service
Kheyr Pish
Asghar Ghasab
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby CR » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:25 pm

The Iranian Intellectual Left

Guys, this is Iranians self-stab Suicide:

Suicide of Iran!
Miran (Muslim Iran) Self Stabs Himself!
Birth of Islamic Republic of Iran …

Mullah Milking Cow Dead Iran Flag
Mullah is milking the Dead Miran Cow!
Mullah (Dahati Village Accent): What great milk she gives!
Miran = Muslim Iran, Dead Iran, Mordab (Quicksand) Iran, Viran (Destroyed) Iran

Iran Political Graphic Art Gallery 2 by Admzad
https://iranpoliticsclub.net/animation- ... /index.htm

Check Admzad Iran Flags Graphics, they are cool.

We are a nation at war with ourselves. We are a nation who brought the most ignorant, backward and illiterate social class of Iran, the Mullahs to power and to rule Iran. The highly educated, well-schooled and intellectual Iranians had brought the Mullahs to power and they are still in power for 4 decades. How do you figure that one out?

Our people think they are the God’s gift to earth. Iranians operate and manage so many American industries and western industries. They practically run the Silicon Valley, Social Media, Google, many top-notch hospitals, clinics, hi tech, aerospace, schools, universities, wireless, telecom and so on. But these intellectuals are the same people who finance and empower Iran Lobby and IRI. They are making business with Iran!

The intellectual left, Iranian Democrats and Iranian liberals are the most corrupt segment of the Iranian community in the west and in exile.

Jebhe Meli, Social Democrats, Tudeh Communists, Liberal Monarchists and Leftists brought Mullahs to power, destroyed Iran, and now support the Reformist Mullahs to Reform Iran! They are the Iran Lobby or if they are opposition, they belong to Democrat Party or RINO Republicans. These people are twisted, sick, corrupt and in bed with IRI. Some of them think they are helping Iran towards Reforms. After 40 years or 42 years, they are still hoping to reform Iran and keep the Regime in power!

The corruption is not only in Tehran but also is right here in DC, NY and LA. One big corrupt community of criminals. This is the story of our Iranian community! The only hope is the new generation!

And you wonder why I escape to work and live in Africa?!
I feel dirty living in America with the Iranian American community!
CR
Captain
Captain

Postby Atusa Qajar » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:07 am

Silent Majority

I figured the silent majority has 2 important trends:

1. They are obedient (Tu Sari Khor), a regime can oppress them, tame them, whack them across the head to turn them to obedient servants and they will not say a word and they will take it so they can continue their obedient lives. Regime can control them like dogs by using reward and punishment and for sure by extreme force.

2. They are satisfied with little to pass by (Qane’) in such was that with little food, drink, sex and enough to pass by living, they are good to go. Ahmadinejad used to tell them: You don’t have food, just eat yellow cake! Remember? We had too much yellow cake powder (Cake-e Zard), so he fed them with yellow cake. He used Basij and Sepah to silence them, again like dogs to control them.

Centuries of control, oppression, extreme violence, brain wash and force made Iranians this way, like dogs they can be tamed and controlled. They are well trained dogs. The culture of slavery and Tu Sari Khori, is hard to change!

Iranians need a master, a dictator and a father figure to whack them across the head. Beat them and like dogs direct them to the right path. Do you recall Shah used to say: My people are like children, they need their father! Pedar-e Taj Dar!

Compare to Mullahs, Shah was an angel but still he was a dictator and it was not only Shah, Iran has a history of dictator and Imam worship, master worship and not having any will or freedom on their own. People are trained to be dogs, sheep and lesser beings. Islamic culture of slavery.

If we swallow our pride and accept the facts, then we can do something about it but we are too proud to see the facts, so we remain slaves. Problem with Iranians is this last part!
I am a Liberated Woman.
Atusa Qajar
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3

Iranian Group Therapy

Postby Ahreeman X » Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:26 am

Iranian Group Therapy
:partytime:
Folks

I said what I had to say in my article and I got it off of my chest. It is now time for you and all Iranians to do the same. We must identify and seek the root of our misery, say it out loud and then destroy it. Only by doing such, we can prevail and find salvation.

By now, it is clear that Shiite Islam is the problem. No matter secular or religious, both have grown up with Shiite Islamic mindset which indoctrination begins at home and school. To get cured, we must identify the problem, attack it and destroy it. I have been battling this infection for many decades:

My Experience with Shiite!
https://iranpoliticsclub.net/humor/shiite/index.htm

Yes children, I have been struggling with Shiite for such long while!

Now I want you to gather around (Ma’rekeh begirid), make a circle like a psychology session in the Church of IPC. As a congregation we will chant to clarify the problem, so we can attack and destroy it to see salvation. C’mon man (Biden Style), let’s get it off your chests, be honest with each other and say it out loud, and you at home, you can repeat it in your home and do not cheat because I can see you sitting and cheating behind the monitor, Ahreeman sees all, so say it and say it loud, let’s roll:
:restpeace:
“Iranians by majority have Shiite Islamic Mind Set, so they are Full of Shiite! This makes Iranians by majority to be Scum Bags. Lord, help us shovel all the Shiite out of our brains, so we can be Shiite Free! End to Bull Shiite. Amen!”

I want all to circle and shout it out loud. Only by being honest with each other, we can solve our common disease of Shiite Islam and go back to Persianhood.

Let’s Rock & Roll babies. :devprised:

Ahreeman over and out
:firedvl:
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby CR » Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:44 am

Doc you kill me :badgrin:

Ok I begin the sermon chant:

“Iranians by majority have Shiite Islamic Mind Set, so they are Full of Shiite! This makes Iranians by majority to be Scum Bags. Lord, help us shovel all the Shiite out of our brains, so we can be Shiite Free! End to Bull Shiite. Amen!”

[-o<
It worked, it really worked, I’m Shiite Free, I can see the light, praise the Lord! I see Persianhood! I’m a born-again Persian! Ahreeman is a miracle worker, he is the prophet!
:angel:
The Day I Become a Prophet!
A New Beginning for an Ultimate Alternative Faith!
https://iranpoliticsclub.net/humor/prophetX/index.htm

Regards,
Born Again Persian Cat
:chita:
CR
Captain
Captain

Postby Atusa Qajar » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:46 am

Women are the Main Problem!

Testimony of a Liberated Woman:

What can Mullahs do if all the women in Iran, all together take off the hejabs and go in the streets, shut down the business, government and traffic? For 1 day don’t work, don’t go to work but take off your hejabs and occupy the street. Why not? Women are enabling the Mullahs to oppress them because they are weak and don’t stand for anything but they only hate hejab!

My favorite part of the article:

“In the Imperial Iran, the Iranians were backward to begin with but now in Islamic Republic of Iran, they are fanatical (omol) and superstitious (khereft)! They are the same inside and outside Iran! You don’t need to be religious to own a Shiite Islamic mindset and have Shiite for Brains! The Shiite is all over the Iranian society, secular or religious, inside or outside Iran! The mindset is still in Dark Ages! We can conclude that then (1970s) Iranians had backward mentality (Aqab Oftadegi-ye Fekri) but now (2020s) they have retarded mentality (Aqab Oftadegi-ye Zehni)! We are one nation that regresses backward rather progresses forward! That is the bonus of living in a theocracy! Allah works in mysterious ways!

The west is exploring the Mars but Iranians are still exploring ways to cover women’s vaginas and tits! That is morality, Iranian style! If they could, they would put chadors on Mars and Venus! Shiite Islamic Indoctrination and brainwash begins at home and school in early childhood!

I bet with you, 2000 years ago, we were more mentally advanced than today!

Persian Mythology, Gods and Goddesses

https://iranpoliticsclub.net/culture-la ... /index.htm

My favorite part of the favorite part:

“then (1970s) Iranians had backward mentality (Aqab Oftadegi-ye Fekri) but now (2020s) they have retarded mentality (Aqab Oftadegi-ye Zehni)!”

Before 1979: Aqab Oftadegi-ye Fekri
Now: Aqab Oftadegi-ye Zehni

I love it! =D>

Ahreeman you surely know how to rock the boat and create a riot! I love you man! I’m all the way in to the Iranian Group therapy. It has been a long time overdue. :praiseyou:

But I have problem with this part:

“They are the same inside and outside Iran!”

They are not the same!
Inside Iran they are Gav (Cattle)
Outside Iran, still, they are Gusaleh (Calves) and not Full Cattle yet! Maybe in the future!
We are moving towards Gav-hood! Iranians regress more.

To be very honest, women are worse than men because they are enablers. They enable men to oppress them. They see morality in covering themselves up and allowing men to have 4 wives. Then they bitch about hejab and chador! It is these stupid women, even the liberal ones who have a problem with miniskirts, hot pants, nude modeling, sexy dresses, sexy bathing suits and naked bodies. It is these anally retentive and snubbish Persian turds who put other women down for showing bodies but then bitch about oppressive IRI, Mullahs and hejab. To these women who are the enabler of male chauvinist pigs and Muslim men, I say:

Go screw yourselves, your backward moral codes, your religion, your Iranian moral majority and your whole families. Bitches, get a clue!

Mard-ha kharan, Zan-ha khar tar!

women are more ignorant and backward than men! Even in America, women are enablers, with screwed up moral code and ignorant. Morality is not in covering your pussies but it is in your behavior, brain capacity and actions, you stupid dumb sluts.

Now I feel better getting it off my chest. This Iranian group therapy is already working. Thank you Ahreeman.

I shout it loud:
:scream:

Can you Iranians hear me now? Get a clue people! [-X

Born Again Persian & Liberated Woman
:cheer:
I am a Liberated Woman.
Atusa Qajar
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3

Postby IPC » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:58 am

I can feel it coming
:sthread:
Ahreeman genius created another super thread in making!
Atusa Rock & Roll, snap snap, Rock on! :Rockon:
Truth hurts but must be said:

Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (English)
Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Modern Persian)
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Avestan Persian)
IPC
General
General

Postby Chic Moda » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:06 am

Ahreeman you and your band of cheer leaders with verbal diarrhea have ruined this forum. This forum used to be meaningful. Shame on you people.
Ahuramazda
Shahanshah
Iran-Zamin
Chic Moda
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Shahrzad BB » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:25 am

Eh vay Mordeh Goozid!
Baz to harf zadi, gand zadi?
Baz to parazit dadi soosool?

“Ahreeman you and your band of cheer leaders with verbal diarrhea have ruined this forum. This forum used to be meaningful. Shame on you people.”

Queen Bee, you and your people with Koon Goshadi Lazy Assness sitting in exile, trading kisses with Mullahs and pinching each other nipples have ruined this country! This country used to be a decent country before you people crapped all over it! Shame on you monarchists, to be precise liberal monarchists like you, your Shaf-and-shaf Reza Nim Pahlavi and your Shaf-banu! You people must arrive to 21sth century and leave Islam, monarchy and other Bull Shiite alone!

I was stupid once (like you) but I seen the light!

Reza Pahlavi and Mohammad Khatami, Monarchist and Reformist Graphic Movie Poster
Dum and Dumber Movie – Persian Style!
Shazdeh and Mullah: More Dumber than Ever!
Perfect Collusion between the Monarchists and the Reformist Hezbollah!
Director: Imam Seyed Ali Khamenei
Co-Production of: UK and USA Deep State

Reza Pahlavi’s Secret Deal with IRI
Reza Pahlavi’s Condemned Crimes Against the Iranian People

https://iranpoliticsclub.net/history/rp-iri/index.htm

Our cheerleader dance
:Chorus: :Chorus: :Chorus:
Long Live Me,
Blonde Bombshell
Dr. BB
Shahrzad BB
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Shahrzad BB » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:30 am

Oh wait a second, I almost forgot:

Shouting out loud:

:hug:
Awesome group therapy
It was needed!
I approve this therapy as a positive mental health therapy.

Dr. BB
Long Live Me,
Blonde Bombshell
Dr. BB
Shahrzad BB
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Minoo Mojahed » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:36 am

Islam is not the problem. Islam is only a religion.
Minoo Mojahed
National Council of Resistance of Iran

Minoo Mojahed
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Next

Return to General Philosophy & Religion Room