Liberal Globalist Billionaire Jews Who Rule the West

General philosophical discussions on eastern & western philosophies & religions

Moderator: Club Operations

We Ask Iranian Americans to join MAGA Not Church!

Postby Shahrzad BB » Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:08 am

We Ask Iranian Americans to join MAGA Not Church!
:irannational: :B :usaflag:

:cheer: Bita has a good point, something to think about. Bita, you must understand that Christians are an important part but only a part of the MAGA Coalition. We are not following Christians’ lead and no one is asking the Persians to go to church. We are only asking Persians to make a coalition with the Evangelicals and other Christians. We don’t follow the Christians; we follow Trump’s lead. We are Trumpists.

We believe in Christian beliefs as far as it is American tradition, MAGA and Trumpism. I celebrate Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter and other Christian holidays not because I’m a Christians but because I’m an American. Trump revived American traditions. Remember what Doc said, if Christianity can be used to make people good moral decent people, then what’s wrong with that? As Americans we have Christian traditions and what’s wrong with that? Following Christian traditions which are good, has nothing to do with following the church, organized religion, Evangelicals or Catholic Church.

I believe most of the Americans are not hardcore Christians but have Christian beliefs. You don’t have to join a Church and organized religion to respect Christian values.

You are asking, if Christians will respect secularity and separation of Church and State? I answer you; they have no choice because this is our constitution. Church cannot take control of this country. Majority respects Christian traditions but the majority will never go under the religious oppression and theocracy. Not in America and not with our constitution.

Iranians must distinguish between respecting Christian traditions as American traditions and becoming a theocracy! We are not making a coalition with the Church; we are making a coalition with Christians as a whole and as one of the fractions of the MAGA. We need them as a part of this coalition to Make America Great Again. That is what Ahreeman stating.

Making coalitions to reach our common goals. I think you understand that but Iranians in general must understand that. Libertarians must understand that too. Secular Conservatives must understand that too.

All the patriots must understand that together, we will reach our goals sooner and together we are a powerful force. As Ahreeman states, 2/3 of this country are pro MAGA because they are form different fractions of this coalition like Conservatives, Christians, Libertarians, Independents, Jews, Atheists, Secular Conservatives and MAGA Iranian Americans. We are trying to get our country back from falling to disaster. We are almost in the hole, the deeper we get in, the harder to come out.

I remember Ahreeman once said, in the worst condition, look at it this way, you are sticking with the lesser evil. Christians are the lesser evil than liberals. Not that Ahreeman calls Christians evil but it is a sort of speech.

Coalition with Christians accelerates Making America Great Again. :Chorus:
No coalition with Christians, will make Liberals to destroy America. :cripple:

* With Christian and every other part of this Trumpist coalition, we had once built the greatest economy on the earth.
* With Liberal Democrats, we got recession, high crimes, no energy, illegal murderers and a 3rd world nation, a crippled America!
- Which one do you prefer?

We must explain these facts to our Iranian American friends. :kissey:

Togetherness will bring the victory to MAGA. As a Trumpist, I’m all for that. :perfect:

Bita nice to see you and love your style. :rose:

Forever MAGA :usapat:

Dr. BB, Psychiatrist of the Board approves this message!
:dr:
Long Live Me,
Death To Those Who Hate Me.
Blonde Bombshell
Psychiatrist of the Board
Dr. BB
Shahrzad BB
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: Liberal Globalist Billionaire Jews Who Rule the West

Postby Kargozaran » Fri Oct 14, 2022 12:17 pm

I don’t get it, my remarks were for my friend Ahreeman to read and reply not for the forum boss chick! What are you, Ahreeman’s lawyer, mouthpiece, spokeswoman?
A New Look, A New Iran
Hame Ba Ham; Kar

Executives of Construction Party of Iran
(Hezbe Kargozarane Sazandegie Iran)
Kargozaran
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Minoo Mojahed » Fri Oct 14, 2022 12:19 pm

Yeh, I asked her the same question!
Minoo Mojahed
National Council of Resistance of Iran

Minoo Mojahed
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Chic Moda » Fri Oct 14, 2022 12:22 pm

Not every Jewish person is a globalist and not every globalist is Jewish. Don’t refer to Jewish people as Jews, it’s not right.
Ahuramazda
Shahanshah
Iran-Zamin
Chic Moda
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Atusa Qajar » Fri Oct 14, 2022 12:28 pm

Dear Hezbo, it is Club Admin to you, not forum boss chick. You are confusing one of your sisters of Zeynab bimbos with me! Don’t drink too much moonshine, you don’t remember what you done last night!

And I told both of you, as a matter of fact, I am Doc’s lawyer, secretariat, personal assistant, consultant and spokeswoman. Any other questions or remarks you may have?
I am a Liberated Woman.
I am a Danger to Islam and Muslims.
Atusa Qajar
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3

Postby Kargozaran » Fri Oct 14, 2022 12:33 pm

I don’t drink moonshine, no need, we have the best Russian vodka, French cognac, and American Whiskey in Tehran and Kish. We have homemade Persian beer too, it tastes like Shams, remember? Come on over, let’s party and bring Ahreeman my friend with you.
A New Look, A New Iran
Hame Ba Ham; Kar

Kargozaran
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Atusa Qajar » Fri Oct 14, 2022 12:40 pm

Dear Hezie

Frist of, Ahreeman is not your friend, second, I’m not your friend, third, you’re not speaking to your mother, know your place, fourth, I know you Hezbos just keep the front religious but at home, you party hardy and have all the foreign booze. Thanks for the invite but I don’t party with rabid creatures, I may catch rabies!

Ba Sepas
Allergic Persian girl to Hezbos
I am a Liberated Woman.
I am a Danger to Islam and Muslims.
Atusa Qajar
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3

Postby Kargozaran » Fri Oct 14, 2022 12:41 pm

Hey I don’t bite, I promise!
Hahahahaha hahahaha hahahahahahhaaaaa
A New Look, A New Iran
Hame Ba Ham; Kar

Kargozaran
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Shahrzad BB » Fri Oct 14, 2022 1:07 pm

:dramaqueen: To Drama Queen Bee:

“Not every Jewish person is a globalist and not every globalist is Jewish. Don’t refer to Jewish people as Jews, it’s not right.”

Really Queen Bee?

Thanks for the first-grade moral of the story lesson! Wow, where did you get all this knowledge?

For your info, Jew or Negro are not derogatory remarks, they are races of people but you liberals made them derogatory remarks! Jew or Negro are not insults.

BTW, I understand your point, you mean like,

Not every monarchist is a liberal monarchist PC, Snob, loser residing in London or LA, making deals with Iran Lobby and showing up on CNN and FOX during the protests? And not every loser is a monarchist?

Ps:
I see Farah interviews again, is she still trying so hard to get Reza Pahlavi to become the shah or president before she passes away? Tell her fat chance! He doesn’t have it in him!

Chillout and Chillax Queen Bee, don’t be so PC.

:kohezboii: To Qerti Hezbo:

Don’t bite more than you can chew, you may choke on it! Atusa is a big bite for you! :cough:

BB O BB, What’s a girl to do? :vdance:

:spanked:
Long Live Me,
Blonde Bombshell
Dr. BB
Shahrzad BB
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Shahrzad BB » Fri Oct 14, 2022 1:17 pm

Guys, I got Jewed Down by Gavin Newsom, he didn’t send me my rebate gas check, that’s 3 tanks of gas. What the hell, I’m not ultra-rich, I’m in the range, where is my check Gavin Newsom? :question:

Hey I used an un-pc idiom, Queen Bee may get here and correct me! She may Jew me down! :lolbang:

God help me, why can’t I be pc?
:woot:
Long Live Me,
Blonde Bombshell
Dr. BB
Shahrzad BB
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

USA or Democrats, Your Choice?

Postby CR » Fri Oct 14, 2022 8:03 pm

USA or Democrats, Your Choice?

Who do you think globalist billionaire jews are? Who do you think all globalists are? You guys are looking at the complete issue from the wrong lens. You are debating if you can trust Christians or not! You debate if you can trust this group or that group. Why don’t you look at the issue from a different perspective. Try this one:

The main concern here is not trusting Christians, Seculars or Atheists. The question you need to ask yourselves is that,

Do you want to live in USA or do you want to live under Democrats?

Because Democrats are abolishing and ending the American civilization. 2022 and 2024 is about no other subject but about the choice between America or Democrats?

Either America will destroy the Democrat Party or the Democrat Party will destroy America.

That’s the question which you need to ask yourselves? That’s what’s going on right now. The new Democrat Party AKA Communist Party is out to destroy America by removing American history, culture, traditions, economic system of capitalism, social system of democracy, every freedom we have including 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th and other amendments and everything else.

If Democrats win, America dies. To save America we must win and put an end to the Democrat party at least for a decade or God willing forever.

This is not about Christians, church, seculars, unsecular, theist, atheist, meat or vegetable. If America is lost, there will be no fractions or groups left in GOP or America but Marxists and globalists.

Look at the big picture and look at the issue this way and then you will put away your differences and cling together in a coalition under one MAGA to save America, to save your civilization and the global civilization or would you rather let what is happening now and has been happening during the past couple years under Biden to continue forever and possibly gets worse?

Ask yourselves, do you enjoy living under Communism and under the globalist rules?

Once you put the question this way, then your petty differences become unimportant and you put them away and unite under MAGA to save your future, your children’s future and America.

Ask the real question and save America.

MAGA Forever

Persian Cat Wide Awake
:chita:
A day you haven't learned a new, is a day lost!
CR
Captain
Captain

Double Standards of Antisemitism: Kanye West vs. Ilhan Omar

Postby CR » Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:04 pm

Double Standards of Antisemitism: Kanye West vs. Ilhan Omar!

Please understand that I’m not defending the half-wit Kanye West and his asinine random statements but I am proving the Double Standard in the Hollywood, Entertainment Industry and the Business World which is implemented by the “Globalist Liberal Billionaire Jews” who own the West.

Isn’t it obvious that when Democrats like Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib make Antisemitic comments about Jews and Israel in general, the complete Establishment of the “Globalist Liberal Billionaire Jews,” “Globalist Corporations,” “Hollywood,” and “Democrat Party” let it slide and ignores it, but when Conservatives like Kanye West make a factual statement about the fact that the Media, Entertainment, Western World and Western Economy is run by the Jews, he gets canceled!

Kanye Went is wrong by generalizing the Jews, he had to make a statement that the “Liberal Jews” run the Establishment, but he doesn’t know better. He is only an entertainer and he often makes half-wit remarks! Think of it, in concept he is correct but in details he is wrong. When Kanye reads the definition of Antisemitism in his interview, that was the definition by the liberal biased sites such as Wikipedia.

If one state the facts about the Liberal Billionaire Jews run the west, this is a statement of fact, not Antisemitism or racism, but the liberal Jews twist it in a way to make it Antisemitic. Depending on who makes a claim, if Democrat, you get away with it but if Conservative, you get cancelled!

This is the proof that the Western World is run and owned by Liberal Plantation Jew Masters.

Liberal Globalist Billionaire Jews Who Rule the West
https://iranpoliticsclub.net/philosophy ... /index.htm

Liberal Plantation System and Globalism
https://iranpoliticsclub.net/politics/l ... /index.htm

When stating the obvious, people get cancelled by the Liberal Jew Masters. Please notice that this is aside from the fact of Kanye being a deranged man who because of his cheesy rap music which I do not care for, has become a millionaire but the Liberal Jew Bosses blocked him to become a billionaire!

In the west, if you are an obedient good slave boy like Sundar Pichai and you play the good lap dog, then the Billionaire Jew Bosses allow you to become also a billionaire and like a bone, they throw you a CEO position at Google, but if you are a Wild Slave and speak of facts, and you refuse to get Domesticated as a good Plantation Slave and Domesticate Dog, like Kanye, then the Liberal Billionaire Jew bosses will bring the whole world down on you, cancel you, ban you and call you racist, Antisemitic and a threat to humanity! You can’t domesticate a wild and free animal like Kanye and I give him credit for that!

Everyone knows it is true but no one is allowed to speak of it because “Globalist Liberal Billionaire Jews” set the rules of the game and own the west, so you better shut your mouth or get cancelled!

Persian Cat Wide Awake
:chita:
A day you haven't learned a new, is a day lost!
CR
Captain
Captain

Previous

Return to General Philosophy & Religion Room