The Dog, Who Saw The Rainbow! (Literature)

Classical & Modern poetry, rich Persian literature

Moderator: Club Operations

The Dog, Who Saw The Rainbow! (Literature)

Postby Ahreeman X » Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:49 pm

The Dog, Who Saw The Rainbow!
A Testimonial, A Manifestation,
A Literature Piece for True Persians

Written on December 3, 2005

The Beginning ......

Almost 27 years has passed! 2005, 2006, ............ AD or 2564, 2565, .............. Shahanshahi, makes no difference, still 27 years has passed! Shoooooo, time passes by so fast, Time awaits for no one!

And you can still hear the sound from the Minaret in Tehran's evenings:
Ashhado Ana Muhammed al Rasoul Allah, Ashhado Ana Ali al Vali Allah, Ashhado .......

And you can still hear the sound of bells in San Diego nights:
Jingle Bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way,
Oh, what fun it is to ride, In a one horse open sleigh .......

And I can still hear you singing your tune,
And you can still hear me singing my tune,
What has happened to our tune?

Still cannot believe this is our land, our home, our Persia!
What happened to our land?
We went off course! We went 27 years off course & there is no stopping in prospect!
Where did we go wrong?

Home!

They say Home is where the Heart is!
Help me find my way home!
Help us find our way home!
Take me back home to Ariana,
Let me die in my own home!
I am so tired of The Charade, The Game, The House of Straw!
Take me where I can feel the dirt,
The dirt that I belong to,
Where I can call home!
Let this long hard & dusty trip; end in my own home!
Help me find my home,
Help us reach our home,
Will you?

The Rainbow

The Rainbow is glorious, colorful, beautiful & enlightening! Colors O Colors, the beautiful colors!

Have you ever heard of "The Dog, Who Saw The Rainbow"?
Silly you say? Dogs do not see Rainbows, thus they do not see in color, you say?

Well, it is true, dogs do not see in color. Dogs do not believe in colors. Dogs have never seen colors. Dogs cannot comprehend colors. Dogs only know black and white!

But what if, one day, A Dog, away from the herd, away from his owners, away from community of dogs, ponders a moment and decides to not follow the same old, same old path?
What if this dog stops gathering the herd of sheep?
What if this dog, stops lying around next to the fireplace?
What if this dog, stops running around like a fool?
What if this dog, stops being a lap dog?
What if this dog, stops lying next to his owner's foot?
What if this dog, stops barking, rolling over and doing tricks?
What if this dog, stops being an amusement toy for human beings?
What if this dog, stops chasing his tale, and
Starts chasing The Rainbow?

The dog stares @ the rainbow & stares @ the rainbow .............
The dog starts thinking about the rainbow ............
The dog imagines the rainbow ...........
The dog, sits & stares @ the rainbow for hours, for days ........
The dog knows that dogs only see in black & white,
The dog knows he is a dog, only a dog,
The dog is aware of what society expects of him,
The dog is aware of what role the society has given him,
The dog is aware of what other dogs think of him or what they may say about him,
The dog is aware that he may become an outcast!
But still he will not & cannot let go of his dream!
So the dog, tries hard, thinks hard to find a way, ponders & ponders,
Most of all, he uses his imagination to evolve!

The Momentum

One day, @ last, the dog stands up!
The dog starts running fast,
The dog starts running towards the rainbow,
He runs & he runs, he dreams & he dreams, he imagines & he imagines,
He thinks really hard, he runs really hard,
He chases the rainbow with a speed of light,
And @ that moment, he defies the Laws of Society & Biology!
And @ that moment, he sees in color!
And @ that moment he sees All Colors!
And @ that moment he Evolves!
And @ that moment, he becomes;
The Dog, Who Saw The Rainbow!

I am that dog! I am The Dog, Who Saw The Rainbow!
I have defied the laws of society & biology; I have evolved to see colors!
But do other dogs believe me? Can they believe me? They will mock me!
They say: You fool, things have been this way for centuries, for millenniums, for ...........
"Dogs Do Not See in Color," they say!
Leave it be, let it go, live & let live, this is insanity!
"You cannot defy century & millennium old traditions," they say!
"You are only a dreaming dog, what purpose do you serve," they ask?
Come around & know your place in society. Join others & do your part,
You are only a piece, a part of The Machine!
Do your part to make The Machine run!
Welcome back to The Machine!

The Dog

I am that dog, who never did let go of my dream!
I am that dog who lives outside the mainstream!
I am that dog who is isolated from "This Tribe"!
I am that dog who lives not by the laws of "This Tribe"!
"This Tribe" is in deep sleep, they have been sleep for decades, centuries, millenniums, ........
This Tribe, sees no evil, hears no evil & speaks no evil!
This Tribe lives in a bubble on the shelf!
This Tribe is the consumer of prepared & Pre-made products, prescribed for them, by their shepherds, their media, their elders, their holy-men, their respectable twofaced, two-lives, beautiful smiling, back stabbing, conniving, traitorous Bulldogs who set the rules! The Masters have given the Bulldogs themselves, the "Play" & the "Rules"! The Charade goes on & on & on ................

Another beautiful, joyful day full of facade in "Holy Tehran" & "Whorey Tehran Geles"! And the world goes by .................., life as usual, business as usual, charade as usual ................

A Lament for Persia!

The Whore Town and The Mullah City!
And the life goes on in The Whore Town,
And the 6/8 Persian Rhythm fills up the air in Discotheques of Tehran Geles,
And the two-bit Man-Whores of Tehran Geles dance on & the Bimbos of Tehran Geles sing on:
"Pishi Pishi Meow Meow, Pishi Pishi Meow Meow ..........."
And their youth stoned & immaculate in bathrooms of cabarets snorting cheap coke,
And they get loaded, trashed & dazed to forget reality,
And their elders, busy screwing one another in gray polluted skies of The Whore Town,
And their leaders, play for them another tune full of compatriotism & Iranian pride:
"Ey Iran, Ey Marze Por Goh Arrrrrrrrrrr ................."
And another Sodom & Gomorra day, full of "Bang O Salavat" ends in the "Whore Town",
While @ the same time, in "Mullah City", the Holy-Men are jumping, long snapping, grabbing & running away with that Persian Titty full O $$$ ............... to the Mosques!

Welcome to the beautiful co-existence of the 70 million Inxiled & 6 million Exiled thieves & corrupts, in an ecosystem & environment, living in perfect harmony! Welcome to The Miranian Community in action!

The Society O Dogs preaches to me,
"Be a Good Doggy," they say!
"You can't make a Change, so why not join the Crowd," they ask?
"Be a good Lap Dog," they say!
"If you don't play by the rules, you will be banned," they shout!

"Dogs do not see in color," they insist!
But how can I follow the herd?
But how can I continue the game?
But how can I continue with Black & White,
While I have seen the Colors?
While I have seen the Rainbow?
While I know a better way?

The Time

Einstein used to say imagination is more important than knowledge. I say, with the imagination, one can reach new doors! It is people of imagination who turn the Sci-Fi to Documented Science! This is how Fiction becomes Fact! Imagination is the key! The Time, The Fourth Dimension is the key!

Time Travel

I ponder much about "Time Travel"!
I research & study much about "Time Travel"!
When all options has expired, then one moves to Time Travel!

Einstein used to research & study much about Time & Time Travel. Time, the fourth dimension, the key to move on to other speeds or dimensions! Length, Width, Height & then Time! I say, what if we turn the dream to reality?!

I have tried for 27 years to set things back & set them right!
I have fought for 27 years against the Mainstream Tribe O Deep-Sleepers!
I have no Foundation, no construction material & no labor force, willing to destroy the Old & build a New! Against all odds, the 27 years of battle continues ..................... with no End in prospect!
The Battle must & will go on .................
There is no other choice!
I am the prisoner of my own destiny!
We are prisoners of our common destiny!
I am the victim of my own circumstances!
I have no other choice,
I have no other option,
I ran out of options, years ago!
I have no choice!
Thus the Battle must go on, & that is my only choice & my Final Option!
But wouldn't it be nice if,

Only If one day I woke up,
My Time Machine would have actually functioned?!
All the years of studying Physics, Einstein's Theory of Relativity, Study of Time, Time Travel & research has actually paid off?!

What If?

What if I could travel in time,
Back to 635 AD,
And I could go back in time to stop the first Arabo-Islamic Invasion-Occupation?
And I could reach Rostam Farokhzad & Yazdgird, to inform them of what we know now?
And I could reach them with 21st century science to save Mother Persia?
Or
What if I could travel in time?
Back to 1925 to convince Reza Khan to end Monarchy & same as Attaturk, start a Republic & become the first president of Iran to establish true elections & a democratic government to avoid the future Islamic Reaction of 79?
Or
What if I could travel in time,
Back to 1979 to aid Bakhtiar with 21st century facilitation to block the Islamists by all means possible? To stop the Islamic Infection right there @ its birth?

What if I could travel back & fore in Time?
What if I could Change History?
What if I could avoid the Cancer of Islam to ever enter Iran?
Where would Iran be without Islam?
What would the 21st Century, Islam Free, Iran look like?
Would it be named Iran?
Or would it still be The Persian Empire, the sole or a super-power ruling the globe?
Where would we be if Islam had never entered Iran?
Imagine that, if you can?
Skies were the limit!
Rainbow was the limit!

Persia O Persia, The Past and The Future .......

......... and so on, I am that dog who saw the rainbow! And I am the dog who seen the rainbow & now it is too late to blend in with the rest of the brain drained & brain dead zombies of this deep asleep Tribe! That is why I am isolated from "This Tribe"! Once you see the possibilities, the chances, the odds, the prospects, & the Rainbow, then there is no going back to Normalcy! I have seen the rainbow & boy it was full of colors! I have seen the colors!

O Mithra help me thus I have seen plenty O Colors!
O Anahita help me thus I have seen the Gate O Salvation!
O Veda help me thus I have seen the Essence O Ariana!
O Ahura help me thus I have seen the true meaning O Persianhood!
O Gods & Goddesses O Ariana, gather around thus I have seen the prospect,
And there is nowhere to go back & no going back!
I have seen the future, thus I cannot go back to the past!
I have seen Greatness; thus I cannot go back to Trash-Land!
I have seen Glory; thus I cannot go back to Misery!

The Historical Destiny!

Thou shalt not accept the Status Q,
Thou shalt not accept AIOG (Arabo-Islamic Occupational Government),
Thou shalt not accept the Westoxication nor the Arabtoxication of the Persian Culture,
Thou shalt not accept defeat by the hands of the abominations,
Thou shalt not accept remaining lap dogs to Western or Arab Masters,
Thou shalt not accept your present lowly status in the globe,
Thou shalt not accept slavery; thus thou art far more graceful to be lowly slaves,
Thou shalt not accept misery; thus thou art the oldest civilization in the globe,
Thou shalt not accept death, thus thine place art amongst the most alive,
Thou shalt not accept annihilation, thus thine wisdom doest not allow thee to grasp death,
Thou shalt not accept doom, thus thou art far superior to die out alike desert dusts or sands ......

Orphan Children O Ariana!

We art the orphan children o Ariana! We art the lost tribes of Persia, Media & Parthia who lost our ways & now we art melting & annihilating inside the Western & Arabo-Islamic Sub-Culture! We art the lost tribes o Ariana moving by the speed o light towards our historical & cultural doom!

We art the orphan children o Ariana! We have no one but ourselves! Will you reach for my hand? Will you hold my hand? Will you keep my hand? Will you save us by clinging to my hand? The Storms of Dune are taking us away, we will blow in the wind towards our abyss o doom, we will simply annihilate, will you take my hand? Will you hold on to my hand so I can hold on to your hand & together we can cling to one another, so we can find a foothold in the sand to stand the storm? Will you help us to save ourselves, to save our culture, to save our identity & to save our existence in history? Will you help us to survive?

Thou art children of Ariana, from the lost tribes of Persia, Media & Parthia, lost in misery of your own shortsightedness! Revive your culture by reviving yourselves, thus thou shalt not abolish from the face of the Earth! Your culture ist melting & fading away in between the Western & Arabo-Islamic Culture. AIOG has become your master & rules above & over you! Time to break the chains & re-join the human race! Time to regain your status in history!

Alas O Alas this doom cannot be avoided thus only by our own will & hands! It is a crime for you to remain slaves to AIOG! Once upon a time you had ruled the world, now you are lowly slaves to AIOG. Where is your Pure Persian Pride?!

Dog Eat Dog world!

Revive Mother Persia by reviving yourselves!
This is survival of the fittest, natural selection, artificial selection,
This is The Jungle of Nature,
This is The Evolution of The Strong,
This is a Dog eat Dog World!
Help saving ourselves; help us to survive by saving Mother Persia!
Will you accept Death?
Will you help us to survive?

The Dog and The Rainbow!

Yes my friends, I am that dog who saw the rainbow! My physical body, my psyche, my community, the society, the tradition, the law only allows me to see black & white! They allow me to only perform my role, pre-written for me to be performed in the society of dogs! Even other dogs dare me to step off the normalcy of what is expected of me! Defying the social laws & defying the "Stuck Up The Butt Society O Iranian Dinosaurs", I walked, crawled, & ran chasing The Rainbow! I have refused to wag my tail, bark the bark & remain a lap dog! I have left this Superficial & Artificial facade & charade of the society, created for us, by the Western & Arab Masters, long ago ..................

The Ending ......

Folks,

Almost 27 years has passed! 2005, 2006, ............ AD or 2564, 2565, .............. Shahanshahi, still 27 years has passed! Shoooooo, time passes by so fast, Time awaits for no one!

And you can still hear the sound from the Minaret in Tehran's evenings:
Ashhado Ana Muhammed al Rasoul Allah, Ashhado Ana Ali al Vali Allah, Ashhado .......

And you can still hear the sound of bells in San Diego nights:
Jingle Bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way,
Oh, what fun it is to ride, In a one horse open sleigh .......

And I can still hear you singing your tune,
And you can still hear me singing my tune,
What happened to our tune?

Still cannot believe this is our land, our home, our Persia!
What happened to our land?
We went off course! We went 27 years off course & there is no stopping in prospect!
Where did we go wrong?

I am that dog, who saw the rainbow, which saw "The City Upon a Hill"! I have seen Colors & now, it is too late to turn back or go back to town! It is too late to go back to the herd, to the masters, to the cattle, to the doghouse & to the Doggie Bone! It is too late to go back being a Shepherd Dog or a Lap Dog! I am too far-gone; I have traveled too far in to the Desert Dunes!

Now, there is no turning back! I am that dog who stopped chasing his own tail & started chasing the Rainbow! I have nothing to back to, except a Western Exile Facade or an Arabic Inxile Facade! I have absolutely nothing to go back to! I am a Dog with no home, a man with no land, a fellow with nothing to lose!

O I am that dog who saw the rainbow & now is running towards "The City Upon a Hill"! Oh I am that dog who has seen colors & doomed not to go back, to go back to black & white! I am that dog who is the prisoner of his own destiny!

My friends,

I am that dog who saw the rainbow!
Do you see it too?

Amen!

Ahreeman X
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Wolves Howling

Postby Amir » Sun May 28, 2006 4:16 pm

Dreaming wolf, you are not alone
You’re not the only canine, that’s tired of that old bone
Though rare you are, there are also others
They will unite one day, like a band of brothers

I believe you are mistaken, all dogs can see in color
What blocks their vision are blinds, lies, or the almighty dollar
All are capable of colored vision, of this I’m sure
What’s hard is disproving lies, giving them their needed cure

I’ve also sought hard, to find a time machine
To jump in, go back in time, and help the Persians win
So far, I’ve had no such needed luck
It seems, in today you and I are stuck

But take heart, because today is not so bad
It is the yesterday of tomorrow; a fact which makes me glad
Glad, that in today I did all that I could
Tomorrow, I won’t regret my past’s “I should….â€
I am Dariush the Great King, King of Kings, King of countries containing all kinds of men, King in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenian, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage

Naqshe Rostam
Amir
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Too Much LSD

Postby Amir » Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:35 pm

Dumbo Joon:

There you go again, reading more into something than really exists. Therein lies the folly.

The rainbow that Ahreeman was talking about, and that I also referred to was one that exists but most people cannot see because of their own blindness. Did you not grasp the concept?

The rainbow you refer to is quite inconsequential. It is only the result of an LSD hallucination. Perhaps some vivid colors and some that don’t even exist started to jump out at you. :djr:

The rainbow you saw cannot and does not exist. It appeared to you only after an acid trip.

Please, Dumbo, take it easy on the acid. Try looking at that rainbow once the acid wears off. It won’t be dancing, switching shapes, or having a unicorn flying on it, but it will be real.

Keep it real, Dumbo.

And as Nancy Reagan said, “just say no to drugs.â€
I am Dariush the Great King, King of Kings, King of countries containing all kinds of men, King in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenian, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage

Naqshe Rostam
Amir
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Postby IPC » Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:50 pm

Amir:

You have re-posted your message with a slight variation and you are probably wondering what has happened to your original message! Camran was trying to reply to your message and accidentally deleted it. We understand how this may look, while Camran being the other party in this discussion, but we assure you it was an honest mistake.

Camran maybe rough on the edges, but we value his word and appreciate him as a valued IPC Operation member. IPC Club Operations does not delete posts and ban members unless they violate the:

Constitution of IPC
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewtopic.php?t=7

IPC is the only Iranian forum on Internet which fully respects the freedom of speech and does not censor minds.

Therefore we apologize for accidental deletion of your post and we are glad that you have recovered most of it.

Regards,
IPC Office
Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (English)
Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Modern Persian)
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Avestan Persian)
IPC
General
General

Thank you

Postby Amir » Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:58 pm

Think nothing of it, IPC.

You are correct. I did wonder what happened to it. The thought did cross my mind that it got deleted intentionally. However, I realized that such an event would not occur intentionally at IPC. So, I attributed the event to a freak forum glitch or mishap. Besides, my post was essentially a short joke, and nothing more. I figured that if you guys wanted to delete something of mine, you would have picked something with more bite to it than this one.

I’m sure you noticed that I didn’t even mention it, because I like to give others the benefit of the doubt. I just replaced my prior post and moved on.

I do appreciate your honesty and your explanation regarding the mishap, and confirming what I already suspected regarding the unintentional nature of the event.

Thank you

Amir

Naqshe Rostam
Amir
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Return to Poetry & Literature Room