A Tribute to Mahsa Amini & Iranian protest

Links, Samples, Information & Discussions on Animation, Graphics, Painting, Persian Miniatures, Sculpting, Photography & other digital arts

Moderator: Club Operations

A Tribute to Mahsa Amini & Iranian protest

Postby neshershahor » Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:50 am

Well, I don't know where to post it so I figur I'd better post it here then.

Link to Full-Size Image:

https://scontent-nrt1-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=638AA18B
Last edited by neshershahor on Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 精 誠 團 結 
neshershahor
Private

Re: A Tribute to Mahsa Amini & Iranian protest

Postby IPC » Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:13 pm

Hello Patriot

Nice work. Suggestion: images over 800 pixels width are too big to fully show in the club. Yours is 843 x 1091. I suggest either reduce the width size or leave it the way it is but also put the link to the original image under it, so people can click and see the complete image art.

It took 43 years for people to finally uprise in Iran. It will be a long and dangerous road but finally people will prevail. Same will one day happen to China. Our Chinese brothers and sisters will finally rise up.

People tend to be free. They can indoctrinate and entrap people with Globalism, Islamism, Communism and other totalitarianism ideologies but finally people will find the courage to rise up. Today Iran, tomorrow America, the next day China.

Ahura bless
Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (English)
Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Modern Persian)
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Avestan Persian)
IPC
General
General

Postby neshershahor » Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:47 am

IPC wrote:Hello Patriot

Well, this is me: https://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1998, so I'm not sure I am qualified to be "Patriot" as Iranian :D

Thx anyway thou.

IPC wrote:Nice work. Suggestion: images over 800 pixels width are too big to fully show in the club. Yours is 843 x 1091. I suggest either reduce the width size or leave it the way it is but also put the link to the original image under it, so people can click and see the complete image art.

Yeah, I realised the problem too after I posted it here (I am working on that, give me some time)

IPC wrote:Same will one day happen to China. Our Chinese brothers and sisters will finally rise up.

Thanks, In fact we are, except out things are not that loud on English/international media/social media
 精 誠 團 結 
neshershahor
Private

Postby IPC » Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:14 pm

Hello

When we refer to someone as “Patriot”, it doesn’t mean Iranian or American Patriot but it means that he or she is a “Nationalist” on the contrary to a “Globalist”. It doesn’t matter where are you from but it matters what is in your heart. Of course, we know you are Chinese and we also know that you are a Nationalist, that’s why we refer to you as a Patriot. It is a global comradery of Nationalists. By the way, you may be interested to know 2 facts:

1. China is always number 6 to number 2 in our top 10 viewership. We have hundreds of thousands of consistent Chinese readers.

2. Ahreeman X the same as Steve Bannon has the honor of being on CCP’s Black List! So, figure how popular is Ahreeman with the Communists! I don’t think anytime soon Ahreeman will travel to China! CCP is specifically not a fan of this thread:

Coronavirus, IRGC & Chinese Mullahs: How did it Spread?
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2103

You don’t have to resize the image, you can just post the link to the image, so people can see the full image, but if you insist, then you can resize too!

Best
IPC
General
General

Postby neshershahor » Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:48 am

IPC wrote:When we refer to someone as “Patriot”, it doesn’t mean Iranian or American Patriot but it means that he or she is a “Nationalist” on the contrary to a “Globalist”. It doesn’t matter where are you from but it matters what is in your heart. Of course, we know you are Chinese and we also know that you are a Nationalist, that’s why we refer to you as a Patriot.

Well then, THANK YOU.

IPC wrote:China is always number 6 to number 2 in our top 10 viewership. We have hundreds of thousands of consistent Chinese readers.

Well, I know that 1) alot of Iranian students has been trapped in China since Corona, unable to return to Iran - and I havn't seen one single of them wearing chador or being muslim 2) there are Pamiri-Tajiks in Xinjiang (and from what I know they are neither friends with Islam/Taliban-regime nor Uighurs/Turanists in the area) so I won't rule them out love to visit this site (sometimes they "fake" themselves as Iranians).

And there was me, before I find my current VPN, of course (now I'm in "Japan" - that's me if it pops up)

IPC wrote:You don’t have to resize the image, you can just post the link to the image, so people can see the full image, but if you insist, then you can resize too!

Here's the link, so far the only-link online I've managed to upload: https://scontent-nrt1-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/316253878_10221209691287623_7936853455219425828_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=qjJOV5VhnXQAX83oW52&_nc_ht=scontent-nrt1-2.xx&oh=00_AfDbMiEQX1tCoE1XJThg1moixmQyMlhq4jcH962bC_BEtg&oe=638AA18B
 精 誠 團 結 
neshershahor
Private

Postby IPC » Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:50 pm

I linked to the image on your primary post until you resize it and post it. It will be nice for people to see it.

Thanks for info but still we have many Chinese readers not necessarily Persians in China.

So you are in Japan, that’s why you speak so freely about Chinese affairs!

Best
IPC
General
General

Postby neshershahor » Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:50 am

IPC wrote:So you are in Japan, that’s why you speak so freely about Chinese affairs!

Best

Oh, I am in China, just using a VPN giving me a Japanese IP.
 精 誠 團 結 
neshershahor
Private

Postby neshershahor » Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:48 pm

IPC wrote:I linked to the image on your primary post until you resize it and post it. It will be nice for people to see it.

Thanks for info but still we have many Chinese readers not necessarily Persians in China.

So you are in Japan, that’s why you speak so freely about Chinese affairs!

Best

I've managed to uploaded the edited image, but for everyone intersted to right click sake - I'll keep the old-link of the large full size image below.

Cheers
 精 誠 團 結 
neshershahor
Private

Return to Animation, Graphics, Painting & Digital Arts Room