Jahan Koodak Elementary School Stories (X Diaries)

Chronicles of Ahreeman

Moderator: Club Operations

Jahan Koodak Elementary School Stories (X Diaries)

Postby IPC » Thu May 27, 2010 10:09 pm

Jahan Koodak Elementary School Stories
(X Diaries)

Friends:

Be the first to read a New Mini Series and a New Addition to The X Diaries.
By Ahreeman X

Have you ever wondered what Ahreeman was like as a child?
Which events had shaped who he is today?
What made him tick?
Well now you can find out first hand.
Get the first dibs on the inside story of Ahreeman’s childhood.
Be the first to read it before the official publication date.
Welcome to:

A Journey through Ahreeman’s Childhood
Friends, Classmates, Bus-mates and Schoolmates
By Ahreeman X

Stories from Ahreeman’s Childhood in 3 Chapters

Jahan Koodak Elementary School Stories (3 Chapters)
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/founder/jah ... /index.htm

Presented by

Iran Politics Club
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/

Regards,
IPC Office
Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (English)
Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Modern Persian)
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Avestan Persian)
IPC
General
General

Jahan Koodak School is now Shahid Rajaee School

Postby Ahreeman X » Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:37 pm

Jahan Koodak School is now Shahid Rajaee School

Please note that today the name of the school has changed to Shahid Rajaee (some Hezbollah Ex Prime Minister of IRI which was assassinated). Actually many major schools and universities along with avenues and circles are now named as Shahid (Martyr) this or that! Today, Jahan Koodak is no more a mix school but girls only. So they have officially Islamisized Jahan Koodak!

Cheers
AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Iranian Culture of Slavery - Jahan Koodak School

Postby Ahreeman X » Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:11 am

Iranian Culture of Slavery - Jahan Koodak School

Here is an interesting trade:

To: IPC Founder < IPC.Founder@gmail.com >
Date: Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 12:35 PM
Subject: hello Ahreeman
Category: Important - mainly because it was sent directly to you.

Hello Ahreeman

After I wrote you that lengthily email and sent it to you last night I went, this morning, on your site and saw the part about your childhood memories.

“Maziar is talking about this:”

A Journey through my Childhood

http://iranpoliticsclub.net/founder/jah ... /index.htm

Very interesting, I see that you hated that guy "Pishvai's guts.

So you were a privileged rich kid "tokhessag". By the way; when Pishvai called you tokhessag, you hated him so much that you interpreted it as SOB but actually it means son of a gun, otherwise he would not dare to call you that in front of your mother.

So far I started in part III and at the end I found part I. Part III was very interesting to me so I decided to start from part I which I just started it. So far I find you as very intelligent person, more so than I thought you would be. You are a tinker. That is more than just being intelligent.

You really put your finger right on target about the character of Iranian people as being leader worshipers with small minority of thinkers.

This is what you wrote:

“Abused students become abused parents and then abusers to their children. Abused students become abusive teachers who will continue the chain of abuse and this chain of abuse will go on forever and ever. As of the results, Iranians have become a nation with many complexes and mental issues. Abuse also makes the children to become slave-like dependant grownups with inferiority complexes (Tu Sari Khor). These weak people produced by the abusive system can never stand up for their own or to stand up and overthrow the system.

This is why after 31 years, IRI is still in power. Throughout the history of Iran, there has always been a slim minority who took a stand against injustice.”

I have noticed this in the Air Force very clearly and, in comparison to the civilians, military people are even worse in this respect. The reason is that we were thought; Shah is ultimate authority (Sayeh-e Khoda) and in military of all countries, including US, they teach you that you must obey anyone with higher rank, even if they put that rank on a scare crow. This, after some period of time, goes into your blood and become your mentality. I have seen so many of my friends who escaped after 1979 still referring to Shah "alaahazrat". And they could not see what I have seen and explained in my latest letter to you. Few of them are three star generals, meaning older than I am and have seen the Mossadegh era as well.

Anyway I just started part one of your memoir and will talk to you more about it as I learn more. You remind me of me. I am a Tokhmessag as well. Remember George C. Scot in Patten! Used to say "From one SOB, (referring to himself), to another".

About the character issue, I think that I pointed this out briefly in my letter that I sent you last night. I noticed this inferior character of our people when I was in the Air Force. I usually call this character, as I mentioned several times in "Daastaan-e Aboosalim", "slavery culture" which Iranians have acquired in slavery period. You can observe this culture among African Americans in US as well.

Story of Abu Salim
Story of an Iranian living under the Arabo-Muslim Occupation in 8th Century AD

http://iranpoliticsclub.net/features/ab ... /index.htm

When an slave works all day and at the end of the day has to handover all the result of his labor to the master and receive an small ration just enough to keep him alive for the next day's hard work. He is not able to object to this injustice but deep down he knows that the one half of the product of his labor that he just handed to his master actually belongs to him. Consequently he will take part of that products for himself when the master is not looking.

According to rules that the master has set, this constitutes stealing and punishment is in order. But in slave's mind, his act was not stealing. So ugliness of stealing does not register in slave's mind. In other word, stealing is okay. It would not be considered a vice. But slave knows that he has broken his master's rule. In order to avoid punishment, he must lie. But he also knows that this lie was a necessary lie and according to his own, unrecognized, rule he did not steal and the lie is not a real lie. So lying will lose its ugliness as well. So in the eye of slave, lying is not a vice either. Also even an slave, as a provider and protector of his family, is a hero in the eyes of his children and wife. In order to provide the best for his family, due to lack of power, he must resort to flattery and deception. So; in the mind of slave, flattery and deception are not considered vice either.

Consequently in most of my writings, both in Persian and English, I have pointed out that we Iranians must wipe out the culture of slavery (lies, stealing, flattery, and deceptions) from our society. I even, addressing the future secular government of Iran, made a few suggestions in my article that I sent to you last week titled "There is no need for religion". In that, I pointed out that just ousting the IRI is not going to solve all of our problems. The root of our problem is out infested culture. As a matter of fact, I wrote an article in Persian about ten years ago published in "Kourosh-e Bozorg" magazine which I do not know if it is still in business titled "In Darakht as Reesheh Bimar ast" and suggested cultural change. And I think that the cultural change must go in the constitution of the future government as a blue print by pointing out the path in the constitution.

By the way I noticed somewhere in part III, or somewhere else, you mentioned Pahlavi as one of Iranian languages.

Iran or Persia? Iranian or Persian? Farsi or Persian?
Country, People and Language, Which is Correct and Why?

http://iranpoliticsclub.net/history/ira ... /index.htm

This is a very common misunderstanding among all Iranian scholars. I think that some time in the past one reputable scholar has made a mistake in in his writing about Pahlavi then that mistake becomes everybody's source of information and gradually became a fact for some people including myself until I read Martin Haug's book. I even have seen a few reputable Iranians refer to "Zand-e Avesta" an Iranian language and "Pazand-e Avesta" as another Iranian language while neither of them are language. They are just books.

Please take a look at my latest attachment that I sent you titled "Did Iranians ever had an alphabet of their own".

Have Iranians Ever Had an Alphabet of Their Own?
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/culture-lan ... /index.htm

Talk to you later. Maziar

To: Maziar Aptin

Greetings dear friend:

Before I begin, read these (if you haven’t already):

The Iranian Disease!
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/politics/ir ... /index.htm

History of Slavery in Iran
It All Started by Islam!

http://iranpoliticsclub.net/history/his ... /index.htm

Primarily I shall state here that you sent this e-mail to me on Jun 6, 2011. Today I have read it and I am writing the response to it. Today is September 17, 2011. It took me 3.5 months to finally read it and then respond to it. You know that my schedule is hectic; therefore, this e-mail along with hundreds of other e-mails was sitting in my box for months before I actually got a chance to get to it. Another reason was that it was marked important by Gmail!

This e-mail holds very important cultural and historical values about the ills of our society. This is not just an e-mail between the two of us. As a matter of fact, you had to post this e-mail also in the club 3.5 months ago. By not doing so, you have deprived the Thinking Iranians (our readers) of reading this.

You must understand that IPC Club is the most read Iranian forum on the net. Not many write in it but many read it. Just take a look at how many people have read the major topics of each room (go to each room and look at the views on each topic) and you will notice that a huge amount of people read this forum. Example:

Iran Room
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewforum.php?f=7

Monarchy or Republic?
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewtopic.php?t=199

Why Moral Revolution is Our Salvation?
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewtopic.php?t=16

Even though, in the future, our lengthy debate will be published in the Website, yet you do send me very interesting, informative and controversial e-mails which I am sure many Iranians will benefit reading them. The subject of some of these e-mails are not private but in fact they are very public and general topics which are crucial for the Iranians, specifically the youth, student movement and intellectuals of Iran to read them. By not posting these e-mails in the forum, they sit in my e-mail account for months until I get to them and you are surely depriving the people to read them and get enlightened. In the future, if you are writing something like this, you may want to send it to me but also post it in the club.

Now let’s address some of your questions:

Yes, Iranian Culture of Slavery starts from schools (such as Jahan Koodak) and it continues thorough adulthood (look at yesterday’s students and today’s professionals still slaves to their mentality). The chain of abuse and slavery continues on ……..

Teacher => Principle => Boss => Shah => Imam => Prophet => God (Same Bull Shiite)!

Many can never evolve to break the chain and will remain slaves forever ……

Can we help them? This is the question!

“So far I find you as very intelligent person, more so than I thought you would be. You are a tinker. That is more than just being intelligent.”

Well I am glad that I have your seal of approval; however, if I was not a thinker, people like you would have not read my work, be IPC readers; furthermore” be IPC authors (such as yourself)! This is why you and many others like yourself are here so together we can seek solutions to the Iranian Problem!

“I have seen so many of my friends who escaped after 1979 still referring to Shah "alaahazrat". And they could not see what I have seen and explained in my latest letter to you. Few of them are three star generals”

As a matter of fact I am also one of them because as you can see, I still refer to Shah as “Alahazrat”, yet you also know that I am one of Shah’s greatest critics. But you must understand that the reason many monarchists call Shah as Alahazrat (like they call Reza Pahlavi as Valahazrat or Alahazrat) is due to Culture of Slavery, Hand Kissing, Ass Kissing and Khayeh Mali; however, the reason I refer to him as Alahazrat is due to 2 reasons:

I. All the good he had done for Iran.

II. It is in the blood. The way I have brought up (in Darbar and Cabinet), we used to always refer to Shah as “Alahazrat” and Hoveyda as “Aqa”. This is what we called them even in their absence. Old habits die hard and I am an old dog.

Note:
You as an Ex Imperial Officer are also well aware of this issue.

Note II:
I am sure your memoirs will be enlightening. I hope you have included the Reza Shah’s memory of your childhood!

“I have pointed out that we Iranians must wipe out the culture of slavery (lies, stealing, flattery, and deceptions) from our society. I even, addressing the future secular government of Iran, made a few suggestions in my article that I sent to you last week titled "There is no need for religion". In that, I pointed out that just ousting the IRI is not going to solve all of our problems. The root of our problem is out infested culture.”

Bravo, indeed bravo. We will address this issue furthermore in our debate which will be eventually published in the website. You have pinpointed the problem the same as I have done. We along with many others are seeking solutions and offering solutions to this problem.

The complete Arabo-Islamic Shiite Culture along with traditions, mentality and art must disappear and our own Persian Culture must replace them. Until then, the problem will exist.

Today’s Iranians are not Yesterday’s Persians.
Today’s Iranians are a caricature of what they used to be.
Today’s Iranians are at the bottom pit of the humanity’s food chain.
Today’s Iranian Culture is a pitiful infestation of humanity.
Today’s Iranian culture is only a fraction of the great glorious potential which we have.

Back to the basics, back to the Persian Culture, we must go.
Once our culture helped build this world, we can help again.
Once we owned the world, we can do it again.

In the future I will continue with the “Iranian Disease” Series and I will vastly discuss this issue with new examples of how degenerated the Iranians have gotten through the years of slavery under Islam.

Muslim, Bahai, Jew, Christian, etc. makes no difference, they all have that Shiite Mentality because they have grown up under the system and they are corrupt. All of them have extremely low human values and all of them consider corruption as “Zerangi” (being successful)!

All of them are brain drained followers with blind faith to Mohammed, Jesus, Moses, Bahaollah or some other dayus. Rather than being Free Thinkers, some follow their Imam, Priest, Rabbi or UHJ (Universal House of Justice).

Bahaiis are the worst because like Robots, they all wait for the “Order” from UHJ on every aspect of their lives! Ask them any question and they tell you that UHJ’s order (from the above) has said such and such. They have no opinion of themselves on any issue.

This is what Religion does. Religion turns people to Cattle-like Robots and takes away the power of Free Thinking away from all. Religion is the perfect rule book for the “Weak-Minded”.

We are trying to change all that and make Iranians to think for themselves rather than following some Charlatans’ (Prophets) Story Books (Holy Books) written for adults!

“This is a very common misunderstanding among all Iranian scholars. I think that some time in the past one reputable scholar has made a mistake in his writing about Pahlavi then that mistake becomes everybody's source of information and gradually became a fact for some people”

You are correct but also incorrect! At least in my case you are! The reason people such as me refer to them as Iranian Languages or Alphabet is not because they were originated here but because we have adopted them, adapted them and developed them for so many centuries and millenniums that they have become a part of our culture, history and ourselves. How do you think a language begins to exist? It stars from slang, slight deviations from the norm, evolution and then suddenly you have a new language separated from the original one! This is the story of Pahlavi Lingos!

Dear Comrade,

As you can see I am way behind reading your e-mails and in that manner “All” e-mails from All. Eventually I will catch up. This is why I suggested to you to directly post in the club (if not private issues) in addition to send them to me.

Thank you for your Deep Thinking, Critical Thinking and Trouble Shooting of our Infested Culture. To change Iran, we cannot just Regime Change but we must Brain Change our people. We must Reprogram their brains and shovel the Shiite out of them:

28 + Years of BrainWash!
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/politics/br ... /index.htm

My Experience with Shiite!
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/humor/shiite/index.htm

AhuraMazda (“Ahura” = universe and “Mazda” = intelligence => Ahura + Mazda = Ahuramazda => Universal Intelligence) knows that we need you and other Thinkers like you to lead this lost tribe of Ariana towards Salvation and Shangri-La:

Shangri-La
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/poetry/Shangri-La/index.htm

Thank you for everything which you are doing for Iran and Iranians.

Always your comrade,

Ahreeman X
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Re: Jahan Koodak Elementary School Stories (X Diaries)

Postby IPC » Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:36 am

Dr. X:

We have been receiving some response and comments from your old classmates in regards to this article.
Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (English)
Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Modern Persian)
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Avestan Persian)
IPC
General
General

Postby Behrooz » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:26 pm

Dear Ahriman,

I read your memories of Jahan-e Koodak with much interest! I can also relate to much of what you had written since I also attended Jahan-e Koodak during the same years. BTW... That one picture showing you enjoying your cake and I believe Roya K. is the girl who is watching over you, is from my Birthday party (January 1st, 1970). I still have the same picture and few more and it is interesting that you also ended up with this one! I am the one who is looking down in the picture with my mom standing right behind me. Mrs. Emami my first grade teacher (aval-e alef) is to the right side of my mom and I believe Mrs. Mohitkhah (4th grade teacher) is the one standing to the left of my mom. In the same picture, I also recognize Ladan B. (eating the cake), Ali P. as well as Abdollah B.

Cheers,

Behrooz S.
Behrooz
Private

Postby Ahreeman X » Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:31 pm

Greetings to Behrooz Khan-e Gol:
:thumbsup:

“Dear Ahriman,”

Jan-e Ahreeman?! Be careful when whispering Satan’s name! And do not change my name from Ahreeman to Ahriman! :devbrowed:

“I read your memories of Jahan-e Koodak with much interest! I can also relate to much of what you had written since I also attended Jahan-e Koodak during the same years.”

Actually I believe we were in the same class for a few years. I know exactly who you are. It is strange that I did not write your name in the list! As a matter of fact, weren’t you also in Kharazmi in Junior High and High School? Were you in the same class with me at least for one year?

You were not a trouble maker rascal (such as we were) in Jahan Koodak. You were more of a gentleman type (somewhat)!

Thanks for not revealing my name and I will not reveal yours (our secret code)!

“ BTW... That one picture showing you enjoying your cake and I believe Roya K. is the girl who is watching over you,”

Actually I believe it is Ahmad S.’ Little sister who is watching over me!

“is from my Birthday party (January 1st, 1970).”

No wonder they wanted my cake, because it was from your party and tasted good! :food:

“I still have the same picture and few more and it is interesting that you also ended up with this one!”

We have telepathy! :WOW2:

“ I am the one who is looking down in the picture with my mom standing right behind me.”

Yes, you were a little boy with manners (when you did not hang with Sassan B.)! :lolbang:

You had great looking mom too! I had a sexy mom too!

“ Mrs. Emami my first grade teacher (aval-e alef) is to the right side of my mom and I believe Mrs. Mohitkhah (4th grade teacher) is the one standing to the left of my mom. “

... and I thought I had a digital memory!

“In the same picture, I also recognize Ladan B. (eating the cake),”

Many boys had a thing for Ladan, remember?

“ Ali P. as well as Abdollah B. “

Yes indeed.

Who is the girl on my right? Isn’t that Mitra Gh.?

Who is the girl on the left side of Ladan? Isn’t that Saqar M.?

Can’t exactly recall?

BTW, I had communication with a number of friends from Jahan Koodak around the world. Are you aware they used to have a Facebook page? They maybe still do. You may want to check in to that! If I wasn’t so dead busy, I would have communicate with them more and join their gatherings.

I remember you had a pal who was always hanging around with you. What was his name?

Weren’t you and Bijan Kh. Buddies?

Hope you and the family are happy, healthy and wealthy .....

“Cheers,

Behrooz S.”

Cheers buddy

:wolfen:
Gorg Ali dar Qorbat
(Gorg Ali the Exiled Wolf)
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Behrooz » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:16 am

Ahreeman Jan,

It is good to hear from you! Before anything I am sorry for misspelling your name!

- I would never reveal your name especially after learning of your political beliefs which by the way is VERY similar to mine!!!!

- Yes, we were definitely in the same class for at least a year or more and "YES" I was somewhat the quiet / the shy type (can't you tell from my picture looking down). I attended Jahan-e Koodak through my 4th grade, but then my dad decided to take my brother and I to a different school following an incident that involved my brother. If you recall Jahan-e koodak used to charge a good amount of money for medical insurance should anything happen to any of us during the school hours, but when the need came for medical attention they failed to provide it when my younger brother broke his arm while playing in the school yard, hence the reason behind my father's decision to take us to another school for my last year of the elementary (Ravesh-e no owned and operated by the famous poet Dr. Abbas Yamini Sharif who wrote many of the poems that were in our school books).

- No, I did not attend Kharazmi. Instead I went to Alborz for 4 years until migrating to the US.

- Actually I am pretty sure the girl looking over your shoulder is Roya K. How can anyone forget Roya's curly hair? BTW, that was a very interesting story about Shahram S. having a crush on Roya!

- I also had a crush on Ladan B. As a matter of fact during the same birthday party I must have been looking so much at her that it got the attention of the photographer whom my dad had hired for the occasion. I remember the photographer saying that he wanted to take a picture of me and Ladan kissing on the lips!!!!! How embarrassing! As you can imagine this was too much to ask from a shy little boy that I was. But anyways the photographer must have won because I have a picture to this date showing Ladan and I facing each other and kissing on the lips! And I look so embarrassed in that picture. I wish Ladan and all boys and girls that we went to school with are doing fine in this crazy world of ours.

- I do have a pretty good memory and was able to name quite a few in that picture, but unfortunately I do not recall the name of the girl who is standing to your right. But, I do remember her face very well.

- Yes, Bijan Kh., Abdollah B., Kamran A. and I were pretty close friends. I lost track of Abdollah and Kamran following my departure from Jahan-e Koodak, but Bijan Kh., Behrooz B. and Kayhan S. all ended up in Alborz. Several years ago I was able to track down Behrooz B. on the Internet and ended up going to lunch with him one day :)

- Anyways, once again it was great to hear from you. Hope to see you in person someday in the near future as I am not too far from San Diego!

- Behrooz
Behrooz
Private

Postby Ahreeman X » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:02 pm

Greetings Behrooz Jan:

Great to hear from you.

“Ahreeman Jan,

It is good to hear from you! Before anything I am sorry for misspelling your name!”

See, you are messing with Satan’s tail!

“- I would never reveal your name especially after learning of your political beliefs which by the way is VERY similar to mine!!!!”

Of course you and the rest of the crew were and are too intellectual, secretive and free minded.

“- Yes, we were definitely in the same class for at least a year or more”

Indeed

“ and "YES" I was somewhat the quiet / the shy type (can't you tell from my picture looking down).”

Indeed

“I attended Jahan-e Koodak through my 4th grade, but then my dad decided to take my brother and I to a different school following an incident that involved my brother. If you recall Jahan-e koodak used to charge a good amount of money for medical insurance should anything happen to any of us during the school hours, but when the need came for medical attention they failed to provide it when my younger brother broke his arm while playing in the school yard, hence the reason behind my father's decision to take us to another school for my last year of the elementary (Ravesh-e no owned and operated by the famous poet Dr. Abbas Yamini Sharif who wrote many of the poems that were in our school books).”

See, this is exactly my point. No one amongst our classmates was as close to Pishvai and his family as I was. For God’s sake, my father and him were buddies in the same neighbourhood of the same port (Bandar Pahlavi aka Bandar Anzali) and lifetime friends; however, as a fair judge of characters and personalities, I do not allow these episodes to cloudy my judgment.

I heard and read a number of our old classmates still kiss Pishvai’s ass, the same way that they used to kiss his ass then! Once an ass kisser, always an ass kisser! This is one of Iranians’ characteristics to kiss ass for life! As you read IPC, you pretty much know that I tell it how it is and I am very blunt. Persian flattery and Ta’arof and Nun Qarz Dadan and I are a world apart.

Baba jan, someone should tell these guys that once upon a time Pishvai was your principal, so you had to kiss his ass like Tofeyli and teachers’ pets that you were; however, why have you been doing it through all these years? Still at this age, you are doing it!

Some of these ladies and gentlemen (still today) have their tongs up Pishvai’s rectum, so far up that I even heard Pishvai is screaming:

“Baba bas-e digeh! Enough is enough, you have reached my intestine! Baba zakhm shod!”

Let’s be fair,

Pishvai was a progressive guy, a visionary and he done the right thing at the right time; however, this does not change the fact that Pishvai was also an opportunist, a money grubbing semi charlatan, not a man of his words, a semi fraud, man of no principles and a sadistic little man who dreamt of being a larger than life big man!

Baba jan, I should know, he was always at my house and I was at his house every few months.

It is a shame that even now, I hear and I read about some of our classmates still praising Pishvai as a grand scholar and a gentleman! When I hear and read Bull Shiite such as that, it honestly makes me wonder if these guys and I were and are living in “Parallel Universes”!

My advice to these guys who sent me e-mails, told me through the grape vines and posted these craps on the Facebook about how Pishvai was such a great scholar and gentleman and how he changed their lives and how I should not have trashed him like that is:

Dear Old classmates, schoolmates and friends:
:shadesi:

I know all of you are reading this and following this thread. Unless you are under a rock, you have been and you are reading IPC, so here it goes,

Baba jan, enough is enough! Stop your hero making and hero worship. Stop making something out of nothing. No one knows Pishvai such as I do. You can fool yourselves but you cannot fool anyone else.

For a closed circle of you guys, maybe Pishvai was a legend, but in reality Pishvai was nothing but an opportunistic charlatan and a little sadistic fraud who dreamt of being a Big Man, larger than life!

Maybe you guys have “Stockholm Syndrome” or “Slave and Master Syndrome” or “Lack of Father Figure Syndrome” or “Tofeyli Syndrome” but you cannot change the history!

If Pishvai was a great scholar gentleman, then I guess I should change my ancient avestan Persian name to Muhammad and convert to Islam!

Baba jan, enouh Kos O She’r please! I honestly believe that you guys should get a life and stop creating surrealistic un-existed memories of Jahan Koodak School! You are forgetting that thousands of us were also there and we were not dumb, deaf and blind; furthermore, we do not have Alzheimer!

You have been polishing Pishvai’s balls for so long that you have truly began to believe in your imaginary characterisation of him. You have turned him to this larger than life figure but there is only one problem with this story! We were also there and we are still alive! So enough Kos O She’r please! Give it up!

A perfect example is Behrooz S. Brother’s episode! If this is not being a low life and not being a man of your word, then I do not know what is?! I have tens of other stories like this one from Pishvai!

I bet with all of you that right now, probably some of you have snitched (khabar biyar o khabar bebar) to Pishvai (like you used to do in Jahan Koodak) and told him about my article. I doubt that Pishvai is a high tech person, but he most likely read my article through one of you and I bet with you right now he is sitting next to my father (while drinking and smoking the good stuff) and telling my father about what a Rat I am and what an unappreciative little rat I am to trash him like that! Yes, right now, Pishvai is probably reminiscing about the old times and bitching about me to my father while they both are having an old school party and shooting Shiite!

“- No, I did not attend Kharazmi. Instead I went to Alborz for 4 years until migrating to the US.”

Alborz was also a top school

You know what? It was Kamran A. Who went to Kharazmi and I mixed him up with you. Ahmad S. Also went to Kharazmi.

“- Actually I am pretty sure the girl looking over your shoulder is Roya K. How can anyone forget Roya's curly hair?”

Are you serious? Am I that forgetful? Now you are making me doubtful! Alzheimer is kicking in! You know, from time to time I connect with Roya, as a matter of fact, you can see an article of her in IPC. She is a human right and refugee activist. I am very proud of her. .... and I did not recognize her in the picture? Shame on me! Maybe you are correct! I am getting old! ](*,)

“ BTW, that was a very interesting story about Shahram S. having a crush on Roya! “

Massive crush indeed! I bet with you he is now reading this and cracking up! I know he is in America and I even know where he lives and works. =D>

You see, I know a lot about many of these guys. Information is my job. I am a journalist. They may not know, but I know pretty much about many of them. After all,

Ahreeman is everywhere!
:lol:

“- I also had a crush on Ladan B.”

I knew it! So did many others!

I never had a crush on her. I had a crush on Vida I.

“ As a matter of fact during the same birthday party I must have been looking so much at her that it got the attention of the photographer whom my dad had hired for the occasion. I remember the photographer saying that he wanted to take a picture of me and Ladan kissing on the lips!!!!! How embarrassing! As you can imagine this was too much to ask from a shy little boy that I was. But anyways the photographer must have won because I have a picture to this date showing Ladan and I facing each other and kissing on the lips! And I look so embarrassed in that picture.”

Oh boy, I should see that! You should send me some pictures of Jahan Koodak. I promise I will not publish them.

Question:
Was this party at your house or at the school?

“ I wish Ladan and all boys and girls that we went to school with are doing fine in this crazy world of ours.”

I wish the best for our classmates, schoolmates and friends throughout the world. We had some great times back then.

You see, due to what I do, it is a risk to attend a Jahan Koodak gathering, but this is not why I have not done it so far, yet it is because I honestly did not find the time to do so. But I am sure that many of them have been gathering around the world and as I told you, they had and may also still have a Facebook page.

“- I do have a pretty good memory”

Obviously so! Looks like you are better than me!

“ and was able to name quite a few in that picture, but unfortunately I do not recall the name of the girl who is standing to your right. But, I do remember her face very well.”

I know, she is so familiar, who is she? Is it Mitra G. ? Not Helen N., no way! So familiar ......

“- Yes, Bijan Kh., Abdollah B., Kamran A. and I were pretty close friends.”

I knew it. Bijan was also close to me. Kamran went to Kharazmi.

“ I lost track of Abdollah and Kamran following my departure from Jahan-e Koodak, but Bijan Kh., Behrooz B. and Kayhan S. all ended up in Alborz.”

Yes, Kayhan S. Was the class brain in math. Actually you were a good student yourself.

“Several years ago I was able to track down Behrooz B. on the Internet and ended up going to lunch with him one day ”

Good for you.

“- Anyways, once again it was great to hear from you. Hope to see you in person someday in the near future as I am not too far from San Diego!”

One day, maybe we all get together and raise hell again, and I do not mean in afterlife but in this life!

Behrooz jan, it was indeed great to hear from you and indeed you have brought life to many old memories. Nothing like “Old Times” and “Old School”. The best years of life are the Elementary years. We were so full of life and so care free.

Wish you and the family the best ....

Best to all our old friends ... the girls and the boys who we left behind ....
Hopefuly one day we will see them again .....

A Great Reunion would be in Iran after the death of IRI!”

“- Behrooz”

Qorbanat

AX
:firedvl:
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby CR » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:57 pm

Hello

It is interesting and funny to see you two reminiscing. Sorry for butting in but I think you two have a misunderstanding. I didn’t go to Jahan Koodak but I looked at this picture also posted in a new facebook page for Jahan Koodak and the one published in IPC article. In fact the one in facebook was taken from IPC. I seen the underwritings and then look at Roya K.’s article in IPC.

You two are talking about 2 different Roya K.s!!!!!!!

The Roya K. in the picture is not the Roya K. in IPC. Behrooz is right about Roya K. and Ahreeman is right about Roya K. but the Roya K. which Ahreeman wrote stories about in the article and the Roya K. which Behrooz talks about in the picture are two different Roya K.s. What are the odds of two Roya K.s in the same class in the same year in the same school?

It’s true and my detective work found the fact of the story.

Ahreeman you may want to know that the old school page of your school with all the classmates (likes) is closed but a new page is created by someone new. This new facebook page is using the Jahan Koodak logo on top of the page. The same Jahan Koodak logo which you designed and I published in IPC. They found some of the related pictures in IPC through google and they post it in facebook. Did they ask your permission to use the logo you designed?

Sorry for butting in.
A day you haven't learned a new, is a day lost!
CR
Captain
Captain

Postby Behrooz » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:29 pm

Dear Friend,

Thank you for your clarification of the 2 Roya. It was a good detective work on your part. I just don't recall the second Roya in Jahan-e koodak! Anyways, I guess Ahreeman is correct about Alzheimer kicking in.

Thanks Again!

Behrooz
Behrooz
Private

Postby Shahrzad BB » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:39 pm

This is an interesting thread and article. I enjoyed it very much.
Long Live Me,
Death To Those Who Hate Me.
Blonde Bombshell
Psychiatrist of the Board
Dr. BB
Shahrzad BB
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Ahreeman X » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:25 pm

Awesome Cat:

It doesn’t surprise me and I expect a discovery such as this from an investigative journalist such as you. Maybe if you would not uncover the mystery, we would never find out about the truth of this matter. I have to admit that I was puzzled and doubting my digital memory!

Until I actually went to your directed site, saw the picture and read the description, I did not even think of Roya Ko. (Behrooz’s Roya). Once I read the description, all of a sudden it clicked and I remembered about Roya Ko. It is amazing that I did neither list Behrooz S. or Roya Ko. Under my list in the article.

I do remember Roya Ko. Very well, but Behrooz doesn’t even remember Roya Ka. (my Roya). It is funny, because Roya Ka. Was a sort of a popular girl, sitting in front of the class with her crew. She was a major player and a gang leader in the class.

You solved the puzzle. Indeed we had two Roya K. at the same year, in the same class and in the same school. One was Roya Ko. (Behrooz’s Roya) and one was the Roya in my article, Roya Ka. Who was a popular girl, my arch rival and my friend. Roya Ka. was a little girl with pale face and semi straight hair, almost the same as she looks today (check her article in IPC).

After all, I regained my trust in my digital memory, but as for Behrooz, I don’t know!

Thanks for the effort Cat

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Atusa Qajar » Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:25 pm

I have got a chance to read this one and what a detective work by Cat.

wow Cat
I am a Liberated Woman.
I am a Danger to Islam and Muslims.
Atusa Qajar
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3

Postby Bita Qabus » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:55 pm

Wow did this one pass by me and I never seen or read it, neither the thread nor the article? Fabulous storytelling, narration and logic. Lessons to be learned from school days in Iran. Thank you for the stories Doc.
I am a thinker and an explorer.
Bita Qabus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Return to The Dark Corner Room