Amazon ANTIFA Cyber Censorship & Espionage! + Cartoons

Chronicles of Ahreeman

Moderator: Club Operations

Amazon Abandoned PR & Customer Service!

Postby Ahreeman X » Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:56 am

Folks

I have been with Amazon as a stockholder, associate, customer and ex reviewer since Jeff Bezos created Amazon. Lately we been having an issue with the web service and the broken links on the Amazon Site Stripes Ads. I have been sending repeated e-mails to various departments and finally someone from the correct department bothered to respond! I don’t want to go over a long list of email trades between me and various Amazon reps from various departments but here are a few of the emails from the long list of emails traded between us. It is good for the public to know what is going on in Amazon. Below, I am going to share with you some of the important trades of e-mails between Amazon and Myself. Names will be blanked.

To: Amazon

6th Unanswered Email & Unsolved Problem!

This problem will not go away until you solve it.

I have been an Amazon stockholder, associate and customer since Jeff Bezos created Amazon and I have never seen this type of indifference, carelessness and horrible customer service. Looks like since Jeff Bezos left and Andy Jassy took over, Amazon went to hell! Why don’t you solve this problem or at least respond? This is your job, so do your job?

Attention: A Supervisor at Associate Customer Service
Executive Customer Relations Escalated Email

Amazon Website Problem with Site Stripes

This is my 6th unanswered email to Associate Customer Service. It takes 2 minutes to fix this problem but I have been waiting now for 3 weeks for you to fix it! Executive Customer Relations escalated this case and you still did not answer me or them! Please redirect this e-mail to a supervisor in Associate Customer Service and give me a response.

By average, once a year or two this problem occurs with Amazon. The problem is that the Amazon logos on center top and bottom right sides of each site stripe do not show because they do not load and the reason for that is that your web designer forgot to upload the Amazon logo images to the proper folder on your server. This is not the first time but every few years, we have this problem and I must send repeated emails to your various email accounts for you to finally fix it. All your web designer must do is to upload the Amazon logo images to your server. That would solve the problem. It takes 2 minutes to solve this issue.

Now I will explain the problem visually:

This is my website:

https://iranpoliticsclub.net/

Look at the Site Stripes for example one on the top right side of the homepage. “Women Life Freedom” Iran Unity Fist T shirt or scroll down to any site stripe at the left-side column, half way down the homepage and you will see that the Amazon Logo images on center top and bottom right sides of each site stripes are broken and do not show because your web designer forgot to upload them! So instead of Amazon logo on stie stripes, you will see broken images. This problem slows down thousands of my website pages to load.

An Example:

The Book:

https://www.amazon.com/Jewels-Allah-Unt ... pons&psc=1

The Site Stripe Code:

<iframe sandbox="allow-popups allow-scripts allow-modals allow-forms allow-same-origin" style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ss&ref=as_ss_li_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=iranpoliticsc-20&language=en_US&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=0986406414&asins=0986406414&linkId=dabc3cad1c44ad90dfbe0ca1691c0bda&show_border=true&link_opens_in_new_window=true"></iframe>

See the problem?

This is basic web design knowledge! In a meanwhile thousands of pages on my website have slowed down to load because Amazon logos don’t load and instead broken images load!

Please send my e-mail to the person in charge and tell them to fix this issue. Please respond.

Regards,
AX

Amazon Response

To: Ahreeman X

Hello AX,

This is R with the Amazon Associates Team following up from your recent inquiry.

I am sorry, there is a known issue with the links being broken right now. Our technical staff is aware of this situation and are working towards a resolution.

At this time we do not have a resolution time frame.

I apologize for any inconvenience this might be causing.

Thank you for contacting Amazon Associates Department. I hope you have a Great Day and Stay Safe!

We'd appreciate your feedback. Please use the buttons below to vote about your experience today.

Best regards,

Hello

Finally, someone from Associate Program responds! So, you have a technical difficulty, you are aware of it and you are working to fix it and you have no idea when it will be fixed. OK fine, but couldn’t someone in your department bother to respond to 6 emails and say what you just said? It took 3 weeks for you guys to respond set aside that you do not know when this issue will be fixed! I appreciate your response After 3 weeks of wasting my time for nothing!

I have been with Amazon as a stockholder, associate and customer since Jeff Bezos created Amazon. Looks to me that once Jeff Bezos left and Andy Jassy took over, Amazon went to hell! With all the Billions Amazon makes, maybe it is time to hire technical people who know what the hell they are doing! It is important to hire people with knowledge and experience, rather than liberal political hacks from BLM and ANTIFA on dope! Amazon used to be a reliable business who cared about customer service and public relations.

Now Amazon is another Woke, Liberal, Globalist Corporation who does not give a flying fandango about their customers and even their associates who have been with them since the beginning!

It is true that Jeff Bezos’ creativity and entrepreneurship made Amazon, the Amazon of today, but do not forget all the little people who made Amazon what it is today!

Once you abandon public relations and customer service and surely hiring people of knowledge, then the largest corporations can go down the toilet! Look what happened to giants like AOL and Yahoo!

I appreciate your response and it is good to know that at least someone over there is aware of the problem and is working to fix it. I hope you follow up on this issue whenever it will be fixed!

Start caring about your clients because that is why you are in business!

Regards,
AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Previous

Return to The Dark Corner Room