Fellow Ahreman is more than he seams.

Chronicles of Ahreeman

Moderator: Club Operations

Fellow Ahreman is more than he seams.

Postby Edelge » Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:57 am

I have to say that I was totally surprised to see Ahreman's new avatar. It kina reminds me of "Total Recall" where Swarsneger went to Mars colony to rectify alien and mutant situation and with the help of "Bongo" the MESHIAK (prophet) mutant he turned on the alien machines and made Mars habitable.

Now at IPC we have an analogous situation: We have loads of mutants here and with the intervention of Ahreman, the alien machines will be turned on and Iran will become habitable for shahi cockroaches and royalty alike.

_________________Image

And, if I may say he looks real cool with a white jacket and sunglasses, like a hit man mobster, if U ignore the second head!
Edelge
Corporal
Corporal

Postby CR » Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:01 am

Child:

This is a room for factual based stories in Ahreeman’s life, not your opinion about Ahreeman’s weight! Are you being ignored by everyone that bad that now you have to go around in different rooms and draw your silly cartoons to make faces to different IPC members like a little child? Get a life, get a clue and find a direction for your life. What a waste of life!

CR
A day you haven't learned a new, is a day lost!
CR
Captain
Captain

Postby Edelge » Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:30 am

Ok, let me " teach U something new today":

CR must stand for CANTOORZANE RAVANI?

Why are U kissing up to the grand exulted Jew? U aren’t even a Jew? Let me guess, he is paying your South Dakota trailer house rent? Last I saw your moronic avatar, U were Inquisitor General Castrator Judge in charge of harassing that grate Islamic intellectual, Emam Kooni.

Now tell us the truth SAKINE, whom are U posing for with those “Blood Diamonds” which belong to Islamic Republic of Iran and the dead animal around your frigid neck?
Edelge
Corporal
Corporal

Postby A Username » Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:52 pm

This idiot's(Imam Kooni) images are all linked from privatesat.com

Firefox users should "right click - block images from privatesat.com" if they're sick of these images.
A Username
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Amir » Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:44 pm

Yes, the he/she Sue's silly animation can be blocked easily.

But what should the poor members do that are sick of not just the little tranie’s images, but sick of the transvestite herself?

I personally love the freak show, cause I get to molest the tranie. But I pity the poor readers that get no satisfaction from messing with the kooni. They gain no benefit from tormenting the creature as I do, and they have to endure such idiocy without any reward.

The kid doesn’t even make sense. What does fat bastard have to do with CR? What possible link is there, whether humorous or not? There are no links in this koon bache’s commentary nor in her imagery. Knowing that she is Moslem, one might suspect that it was Islam that messed up the Dool Jende’s brain, but then again she was messed up even before she accepted Allah’s path.

So what made this kid so messed up that she makes no sense? I’ve got my money riding on anomalous psycho-sexual urges and behavior, the consequences of which are responsible for this freak of nature.

This whole post was placed by the Dool Jende in order to get a reaction from Ahreeman. It’s obvious that the Dool Jende has a childish crush on him, and wants to attract his attention in any way she can. But since this DJ is incapable of any noteworthy comment or creation, she seeks Ahreeman’s attention by any means possible; even if it means insulting him.

It’s like the little girl that secretly likes a little boy, but lacks the maturity or intellect to approach the boy and become his friend, so instead she hits him, spits, and runs away.

Dool Jende, you little girl, when will you ever learn?
I am Dariush the Great King, King of Kings, King of countries containing all kinds of men, King in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenian, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage

Naqshe Rostam
Amir
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Postby Edelge » Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:01 pm

A Username wrote: bla...bla...bla..bla... GOOS...bla bla bla.

Dick What ( proper word for "A Username"),

Did I touch a nerve or by mistake my hand went into your ass? You seam to be mighty ticked off?

A moron like U, is the first who scrutinizes my factual illustrations, yielding a deeper definition to the the word "Moron", since U command others that which U will not do!! U talk and act like a MOLA!!

O', your zipper is open.

ALI YARET

PS: Have U noticed that "CR" and "Dick What" look alike? They must be twins!
Last edited by Edelge on Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Edelge
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Chic Moda » Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:16 pm

Analysis:

This kid is confused. She still can’t give a factor of who is who in IPC! She still thinks MOA is Ahreeman and BB is me and now I am CR! It is all too much information for the little Tranny’s brain.

We should open a single room and put a single person to communicate with Sue so she doesn’t get confused. We should name the room: “Gender Bender Born Again Moslem Room” and assign Lib to moderate it and communicate with Sue! :D

Khomeini wrote in his book:
Transsexualism and Sex change is permitted by Islam. :roll:

Dead Bache Kooni is a Tranny.

DBK had a crush on Lib when he was a Monarchist.

DBK has a crush on Ahreeman when he is a Muslim.

Conclusion:

Ahreeman must be a magnet for Transsexual Muslim Maggots like Sue!

As Ahreeman stated:
Islam is religion of Belly and Under Belly.

“The kid doesn’t even make sense. “

Show me one instance, one cartoon, one anime, one statement, one post from Susan that made sense, was coherent, and really funny or really substantial? She is incapable to do so, because you dislocated her brain by years of abuse “Banging her on the head with your special tool”! LOL

We should report you to Animal Control for animal abuse of your pet! LOL LMAO =D>

Ahreeman going to kill us for trashing his room with Sue’s Transsexual Islamic residue!
](*,)
Ahuramazda
Shahanshah
Iran-Zamin
Chic Moda
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Liberator » Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:32 am

In Iran the authorities take good care of transsexuals like Bacheh Kooni, who has changed name to Edelge due to the gender confusion it >> shemale >> is going through.

Here's a documentary on people like Edelge in Iran:

http://player.omroep.nl/?aflID=3620603& ... bb20f2bff2

But as the doctors explained in this documentary, sex-changes outside Iran are much more difficult to get than in the Islamic Republic (!) and hence Edelge's current situation of frustration, confusion, angst......

Edelge-jaan, just get Haj-Hossein to buy you a ticket to Imam Ali Hospital in Qom, where they'll cut off your dool and relief you of all that pain you've been experience all of your life! This is the only salvation left for you - unless you want to pay ANOTHER visit to Ahreemans X's dungeon where i've been promoted to Chief Torturer :badgrin: but if you do that you might come out even more messed up than you did a few months ago!

May allah bless you!

Ba Sepaas
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" -J.F.K
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Postby Ahreeman X » Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:47 am

Folks:

One question?

What does the title of the Room say?

Ahreeman’s Chronicles?
Or
Bang O Salavat?

How many rooms are there in this House o Evil?
30, 40, 100?

How many rooms do I own?
One and only one, right?

Was it really necessary for all of you to barge into my room (uninvited) and drag your issues to my privacy? This is my private room away from the zoo out there in IPC. One lousy room for me to rest, relax and gather my thoughts in there. But Nooooooooooooooo all of you had to barge in here and Shiite all over my room!

First Bache Kuni aching for attention comes in
Then Amir the pervert punisher follows
Chic moda Monarcho hanging judge
Sadistic Lib
Web Mistress
Mosadeq
Omar Khayyam
Hafez Shirazi
Amir Kabir

The only one missing and never barged into my private room was Khajeh Nezam ol Molk!

Don’t you people have anywhere else to go?
Out of 100 rooms in IPC Palace o Evil, must you end up in my room?

Shame on all of yous, Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame…………..

No bloody privacy in this place. I’m going to put a lock on my room.

Out Evil, Out you go, out of my room …………..
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Ahreeman X » Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:49 am

Dear Good Fellow Blind Gay Muslim Pirate:

To chera kur shodi? :-k

Now we got,

Edelge The Blind Gay Muslim Pirate!

I feel responsible for your recent blindness! When I erected Haji Kuchike from SD to NJ, put directions to your house on a paper and scotch taped it on his neck, all I meant was to whack you on back of the head with him! It seems like my aim was off and I poked you in the eye with him! Ahreeman is sorry Booboo Jan! Let me fix it up!

What I will do is to once more stretch Haji from SD to NJ but this time whack you on back of the skull (perform brain surgery), so your eye will pop out of socket, back into its place; therefore, once more you will be able to see! No more eye-patches! I shall perform “Miracle of Haji”!

Your present condition is not acceptable!

Hassani khoshgel bud, abeleh ham dar avord!
Hassani kachal bud, kur ham shod!
Hassani gar bud, shal ham shod!
Hassani olaq bud, cholaq ham shod!

Not to worry, the fabulous team of Doctors Ahreeman and Haji Kuchike MD will do surgery and regain your eyesight! :D

Allah is Merciful :badgrin:

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Kooni-ness Leads To Blindness

Postby Amir » Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:35 pm

Kooni-ness Leads to Blindness

Ahreeman, you have an interesting theory regarding Dool Jende’s avatar. If I may, let me throw my own top ten theories out there on why DJ is now a cyclops, and see which you think is the most plausible.

Theory 10: Ahura Did It :dozzz:

Ahura came to DJ in a dream, or rather, came on DJ in a dream. Some of Ahura’s man juice hit DJ in the eye. Being a God, his juice is like acid. It burned a hole in DJ’s eye, permanently disfiguring him. It was Ahura’s way of saying: “Get the hell out, you kooni, and if you even think about returning to Zoroastrianism, let that scarred eye be a reminder to you.”

Theory 9: Dool – Eye – lity (duality of dool and eye) :duality:

It is a well known fact that there exists a special relationship between the eye and the dool. Excessive masturbation or man-handling a dool can lead to blindness. DJ, in an attempt to cut off his own dool, caused the unintended effect of also destroying one of his own eyes. In fact, the only thing that prevented him from completely severing the cursed appendage was the fact that he noticed the loss of one eye halfway through the amputation. Disappointed at the side effect of dool amputation, he decided to stop the procedure, as he did not want to be completely blind. So now, he has half a dool, barely hanging on from its scarred base, and only one eye.

Let that be a lesson to all the kids that mess with their dools too much.

Theory 8: Veterinary Malpractice :cow:

I’m partially to blame for this one. I took my pet in to the vet, for him to be neutered as requested by IPC, to perhaps decrease his kooni tendencies. Unfortunately, I did not stay with him during the procedure. DJ’s face is so butt-ugly, that the vet mistook his ass for his face, and his face for his ass. He began the procedure, and removed an eyeball thinking it was a testicle. Fortunately, I returned in time to stop him from removing the other eye. Needless to say, the vet was very embarrassed by the mistake.

The good news is that he offered to make it up to us by offering my pet free rabies shots for life. But wouldn’t you know it, I took in DJ for his free rabies shot last week, and the damned vet injected poor DJ in the face, thinking his cheek was a butt check. From now on, I plan to paint a sign on my pet’s face and ass, labeling each part clearly. I can’t say I blame the vet for his honest mistake.

Theory 7: The IPC Gimp :turkmen:

DJ followed Ahreeman’s link to Peter the Gimp’s site containing those Gimp photos. Poor DJ went blind in one eye when he saw that freak show. I must confess, I suffered temporary blindness as well when I saw those photos. When I realized what was going out, I yanked on my pet’s leash and got the hell out of there. But being the perv that he is, DJ stared a little too long at those pictures. Slowly, my vision has returned. But I’m afraid DJ’s condition is permanent, for staring too long into the abyss.

Let that be a lesson to all you kids out there (including myself) that haphazardly follow Ahreeman’s links. You probably won’t like what you see, and there is a good chance you’ll go blind.

Theory 6: Too Much Head Banging :bangheadcurs:

DJ got gang raped at the Mosque. His head kept hitting the ja-namazi (the official headboard at Mosques) and the stone it contains. Severe head trauma caused him to lose control of his eye muscles, resulting in double vision. As a remedy, the vet recommended covering one eye with a patch, so that only one eye can see and double vision won’t be a problem. The vet then proceeded to place an eye patch over DJ’s testicle. Damn that vet, he’ll never get it right. I fixed DJ’s eye patch when we got home.

Theory 5: Samad Don’t Play That :samad:

DJ saw Samad Agha, and he offered Samad some koon. Since Samad only likes Leyla, and does not swing the way of the koonis, he freaked out and attacked DJ. The classic Samad eye attack found its target, and now DJ is minus one eye.

DJ had better be careful to whom he offers that koon of his. There are a lot of homophobics out there, and he may end up losing the other eye too. DJ, definitely stay away from the Three Stooges.

Theory 4: Damned Ingilisa and the Brotherhood :007: :UK: :arabj:

DJ, agent 00k (double-o-koon) was sent in by the Brotherhood of Islam to spy on the British. His assignment: gather as much intelligence from them as possible by giving koon to the British agents. Too bad his cover was blown and 00k was captured. In the Tower of London, 00k was subjected to unimaginable torture. Fortunately for him, he enjoyed it, and welcomed the violation of his koon by every British guard. Eventually, the Brotherhood helped brake out DJ from the Tower of London, but in the ensuing suicide explosion DJ lost an eye.

Theory 3: Islamic Justice :lachak:

DJ being the perv that he is, got caught peeking through a window at a young muslim boy. He was apprehended by the authorities for being a peeping Tom (or peeping Ali, as is called in Taazi countries). The Islamic court ruled that the appropriate punishment will be the removal of an eyeball.

DJ had better be careful not to get caught in the act of koon-dadan, or he will face a koon amputation (get it…face a koon amputation…his koon is the same as his face?)

Theory 2: Voodoo Sacrifice :ripcall:

TBK was executed by the Lion-Heart because he was a kooni. But TBK became even more oghdei for being denied life at IPC. He wanted to return to IPC and continue being the official kooni of the site. His dead soul sought the help of a voodoo priest in order to be revived again as a zombie. The voodoo priest agreed, but at a price. The zombie would have to sacrifice an eye to the voodoo priest after his rise. Why did the voodoo priest request an eye? How the hell should I know? He probably needed it as an ingredient for one of his weird rituals or something.

So TBK rose as DJ the zombie, and bound by his contract with the voodoo priest, gave up an eye. Now he roams IPC as a half blind BKDJ.

And the number one theory for why DJ is now a cyclops is…

Theory 1: CMV Retinitis :skull:

Okay, I saved the best for last. It’s the best because it is completely based on the truth, and provides the scientific explanation for the chain of events that led to DJ’s blindness. The truth is often more entertaining than fiction. The following is scientific fact. I couldn’t make this shit up!

DJ’s long standing life of sinful koon-dadan resulted in his acquiring HIV / AIDS. Subsequent to his AIDS, DJ’s immune system became very weak, thereby allowing the development of an opportunistic infection of CMV (cytomegalovirus), which in turn led to retinitis and blindness in one eye.

AIDS was Allah’s punishment for DJ’s immoral life of kooni-ness.

If you recall, the early stages of the disease were present in our old BK before he was killed. Remember his old emam kooni avatar? The emam looked like he kept winking or something. Well, back then we thought he was just winking because he was gay. But it turns out that the emam was in the early stages of losing his eyesight, and he actually kept squinting. Emam wasn’t just coming on to us; he was starting to go blind.

Let that be a lesson to all you koonis out there. Abandon your devious ways, or be cursed by Allah and suffer a miserable and undignified life filled with AIDS, blindness, and countless other punishments.

-----------------

So there you have it: the ten most likely theories behind DJ becoming a cyclops. You may have noticed that although the explanations were different, the root cause and theme was the same. That is:

Kooni-ness leads to blindness! :spanked: :pirate:

Yes, one way or another, kooni-ness will lead to blindness. For all you kids out there, if you learned nothing else, please remember this above all if you wish to safeguard your vision.

And now, I will end on a note from the Christian Anti-Kooni Coalition of America (CAKCA) :jesus: addressed to BKDJ:

Your evil kooni ways, cost you one precious eye
The pain of your own blindness, will always make you cry
And cry you will each day, until the day you die
So cry you evil kooni; moan, whimper, and sigh

A kooni’s shameful life, is a life based on a lie
But you cannot tell a lie, to the man up in the sky
For the sinful life you led, in the next you’ll surely fry
A fate by far much worse, than blindness in one eye
I am Dariush the Great King, King of Kings, King of countries containing all kinds of men, King in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenian, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage

Naqshe Rostam
Amir
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Postby Edelge » Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:13 pm

Hey X,

Liberator should be blamed. U won't believe it, but Liberator contacted me and bad mouthed U and wanted to rename your padded room to " Bango Salavat".

This is what he said about U

PS: Liberator also alleges that U had something to do with Killing of Jesus! But U can thank me, since I came to your defense and rebutted him accordingly:
Edelge
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Edelge » Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:06 pm

AhreemanX wrote:Dear Good Fellow Blind Gay Muslim Pirate:

To chera kur shodi? :-k

Now we got,

Edelge The Blind Gay Muslim Pirate!

I feel responsible for your recent blindness! When I erected Haji Kuchike from SD to NJ, put directions to your house on a paper and scotch taped it on his neck, all I meant was to whack you on back of the head with him! It seems like my aim was off and I poked you in the eye with him! Ahreeman is sorry Booboo Jan! Let me fix it up!
Allah is Merciful :badgrin:

AX

Are U saying that the "Blind-Gay Emam" gives U a boner X? Or, U are just suffering from Priapism which accompanies Premature Ejection and Erectile Dysfunction? How long did U say that U have been using that industrial pump?

Pleas Call 888-MEN-1111 now X!

[________________________TO BE CONTINUED
Edelge
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Edelge » Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:55 pm

After intense inquiries, we unearthed revealing documentations about the Jewish Price of IPC:
Edelge
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Edelge » Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:33 pm

Inquiring minds ask, “ how can it be that the Jewish Price of IPC made such a profound mistake”? Well, I don’t know? But, the grate Islamic intellectual Emam Kooni suggested that the seed of such error is in the MOJO size!

Therefore, I am commissioned to comparatively evaluate Iranian MOJOs to unveil this mystery.

________________________TO BE CONTINUED
Edelge
Corporal
Corporal

Return to The Dark Corner Room