IPC Website Updates

Post your comments or issues on IPC Website's articles, books & other contents. Report & specify the non functional links in the website.

Moderator: Club Operations

IPC Website Updates

Postby IPC » Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:03 pm

IPC Central Update

Dear Members:

Forums section of IPC Central has been updated. Soon we have to update the whole IPC Central. If you are aware of any political or interesting forum that is not listed, let us know.

Forums Section
Link coming soon

IPC Central
Link coming soon

PS: Have you noticed some of these forums have a great number of members but no one is ever online? Does it smell like faking members list for publicity? Who knows!

Regards,
IPC Office
IPC
General
General

Postby IPC » Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:02 pm

Political Parties and Organizations Section Update

Dear Members:

Even though the IPC Website will change and move to become a New Website soon, yet the Major Political Parties and Organizations Index:

Political Parties and Organizations
Link coming soon

has been updated.

Regards,
IPC Office
IPC
General
General

Postby IPC » Fri May 27, 2005 1:31 am

Please Notice

If you are a new reader & you are wondering how come non of the links to the website work, then let us inform you that the old IPC website/IPC Club has been forced off the net by Hizbollah. What you are reading now (this forum), is the new IPC Club on our own server. For more information please read this post:

IPC Attacked by Hizbollah
http://www.iranpoliticsclub.net/club/vi ... .php?t=465

The new IPC website will be coming soon. The new website will be secured & safe on our own server out of harms reach from Hizbollah.

Regards,
IPC Office
Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (English)
Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Modern Persian)
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Avestan Persian)
IPC
General
General

IPC Website Update Announcement

Postby IPC » Fri Aug 19, 2005 3:31 pm

IPC Website Update Announcement

Steps to create the website

- Collection/creation of Data (Text, Image): Done
- Collection/creation of Sophisticated Data (Series, Books, Animation, Graphics, video/audio): Done
- Planning: Done
- Design: In Progress
- Development: Not Done
- Publishing: Not Done

The collection/creation of data has been done by various Op.* members in SD* and other locations. Dr. X has officially retired to Ecbatana*, PQ*, to continue the design & development of the new IPC Website. Once the website is published, then CR* will maintain* the site and we will secure* the site.

Foot Notes:
* PQ: Rancho Penasquitas Suburb of San Diego
* CR: Catayoun Razmjou, IPC Web Mistress
* maintain: To update, upgrade and files/folders maintenance
* secure: network and web security

Regards,
IPC Office
IPC
General
General

Postby Ahreeman X » Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:48 am

Comrades:

Good news, I am only letting you know that I have finally started the web design & publication of the new IPC Website! Do you believe it?! I am coming out of my Ya’s-e Falsafi (Philosophical Despair)! I maybe taken my time, but I promise you, when I put my mind into something, nothing can stop me! Here is some background info:

Iran Politics Club is back on the air!
http://www.iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewtopic.php?t=6

So this means that we have moved from:

- Collecting Info (graphics, text, etc.)
- Organizing Documents, Files & Folders
To now:
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
- Editing Articles & Books
- Publishing the website

You can now view the progress @:

http://IranPoliticsClub.net

I have been working on the website for 12 hours straight. We are officially back on the air. I will do my best to get the website, fully functional & operational ASAP.

Today
The Moral Revolution has officially started!
Revolutionizing Iranian Media & Politics has officially started.

I want to thank all the comrades who helped me by sending material (graphics, photos, cartoons, anime, articles, books, documents, etc.)
I also want to thank all the comrades who stood by me throughout the years.
And indeed I want to thank all the IPC members & readers for your support.
This is only the beginning. The Golden Days are ahead!
Thank you All

Do not hesitate to give me your inputs.

Bon Appetite

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

On IPC Website

Postby Ahreeman X » Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:30 pm

Folks:

Many of you E-mail or IM me & inquire that why is the creation of IPC Website is taking too long? I am going to clear this issue, for once & for all.

First of all, the site is up & running; however, it is getting completed on daily basis. So to respond to you, the site has already been created, yet it is getting completed.

Second, you must comprehend that I am not sitting here, playing Arshimalalan with my balls or Tasbih (either or both)! I am working on this site, between 8 to 12 hours @ a time. In addition, I am holding 2 other jobs!

Third, again you must understand that I am not creating just another website! I am creating an online Encyclopaedia about Iran! I am creating the largest Iranian site in the world. This site is so huge that only the linkage of the site map, takes hours @ a time. In other words, I am building an Empire!

Now, you friends have been sending articles, books, anime, graphics, photos, documents, cartoons, etc.; yet, I am the one who must edit all the material, put it together & also program & web design (the most detailed job)! In addition, I have to also create my own articles, cartoons, anime, graphics, books, etc. So go figure.

So basically, you must understand that I am not putting Shiite on Shingle & create another cheesy Iranian website! I am creating The Website, which will change the Iranian Media forever! I am creating an Empire which will last a thousand years (Daaaaaaaamn, that sounded like Hitler)!

So, those who help, are the ones, which will establish “The Moral Revolutionâ€
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Ahreeman X » Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:25 pm

:vik: Haj Viking ibn al Stockholm-ian:

Ya-Allah Haji ………

Regarding the website, questions,

I. Let me double check with you. Correct me if wrong:

These new waves of photos/images/graphics posted by you in various rooms are a more complete selection and also sharper (high-resolution) versions of the old albums you sent me before.

If correct, then you have just made my work harder, yet for better results! So this means disregarding all old images which I have organized in many folders & resave them again! Damn Iranian Swedes!

Let me ask you couple other questions:

II. If these are new selections & high resolution & better pics, more complete & better than old ones, then do you have them organized & separated in different named folders?

III. If so, then do you mind sending them to me as attachments to my private e-mail which you do have?

I only want you to go through the trouble, if these are (a) a more complete & (b) better resolution images! Or else, I stick with the ones, that you sent me! So see if its worth it!

Well thank you Haj Viking.

Sign,
:wolfen:
Gorg Ali dar Qorbat
(Gorg Ali the Exiled Wolf)
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Liberator » Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:12 pm

Dear Mr X, (as per your request to stop calling you Dr!)

I've recently done a major "upgrade" on my "photobucket" page where I keep all the pics. You can find them all categorized here:

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y237/aryamehr11/

If you still would like me to zip the ones i've got on my computer and send them to you one by one, I could do that but it would take much longer...

As for audio/video I honestly cannot remember what i've sent you, maybe if you could send me a list with the names of the files i've sent you (it can't be that many, right?) so that I can send you some new ones...

Ba Sepaas
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" -J.F.K
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Postby Chic Moda » Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:41 pm

I don't think its necessary to send any attachments. The IPC Website image folders are already organized. I don't think the resolution of Lib's new images are better than those in the folders, but some are new. If Dr. X needs to get the new ones, then he can easily select them from Aryamehr Album.

Knowing Dr. X, he goes off on Iranians suddenly becoming doctors and engineers out of nowhere and every often he quits his doctorate, but he doesn't mean it! It is to my knowledge that at university, he insists the students to refer to him by his first name, no doctor. no professor, no instructor and definitely no Mr. He hates it when students call him Mr. First name basis are friendly and he wants to be down to earth at student's level, but as we don't reveal his real name, then we must refer to him as X.

Despite all the name controversy, his hardcore students and disciples, always refer to him as Dr. X. Web mistress refers to him as Ahreeman and I always refer to him as Dr. X.

Like it or not, the name is Dr. X and it will be Dr. X.

CA :)
Ahuramazda
Shahanshah
Iran-Zamin
Chic Moda
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Liberator » Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:24 pm

Dear CA,

Some of the pics do have better resolution and as you noted many new ones have been added. Since only the BEST will do for the new IPC website I wouldn't mind zipping and sending the files, just give me some time. If I can upload all those hundreds of pics from scratch onto my photobucket page, zipping a few folders shouldn't be a problem ;) BTW do you know of any email service that allows larger attachments than 10MB as this is what I have to work with at the present.

Ba Sepaas
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" -J.F.K
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Postby Ahreeman X » Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:37 am

Folks:

Why is everything a debate & an argument in IPC? Are yous going to send me the damn photos or not?

Google, to my knowledge has the most MB attachment. Google says "you can send and receive messages up to 10 megabytes (MB) in size" in Gmail. "However, the precise amount allowable will depend on the attachment. When you add an attachment, the size of a file may increase because transport encodings are automatically added. (Transport encodings are the information that allows your message to be safely sent and read.)"

Sometimes Gmail lets you attach files whose total size exceeds the 10 MB. I believe you can attach more than 12 MB. You will also get over 2760 MB and expanding storage space with Gmail, which is the most available amongst the E-mail systems.

Gmail can be obtained, only by invitation, because it is still not public. It is still in experimental process. We have obtained our Gmails. IPC got the invitation from FFI (Ali Sina Bud ol pal). We will change our e-mails soon & we will use Gmail for IPC Website. Of course we will announce it later.

Liberator, if you want Gmail, let me know & IPC will send you an invitation. Now that you mention there are more photos & sharper images, then of course if you organize the photos in different folders & send them to me, that would be swell.

Of course I have my own way of folder making, but as long as you send them to me (semi organized in named folders), then I can separate them & input them in my system of folders, named by moi!

Now before you do this, let me ask you:

Can I delete everything that you sent me, after I receive this new batch (because they are included)?

And do not rush, because I am still organizing photos & photo section will be the last IPC index which I will load on the website. Take your time.

And Cat, let Lib do it, because now it sounds like we need to do it. Sending them makes my job easier. It also makes your work easier, cause you don’t have to save them one by one from the club or his album.

OK folks, that’s all & only to make yous happy I finish with this signature……….

Adios amigas y amigos

Dr. X
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Liberator » Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:55 am

Dear Dr X :prof:

Yes I thought the highest was 10MB...it's the same with yahoo and hotmail.
I already have a gmail account, although I don't use it much.

I'll send a categorized batch of pics as soon as I get to it.

Ba Sepaas
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

IPC Central is on the air

Postby Ahreeman X » Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:12 pm

IPC Central is on the air

Folks:

IPC Central
(Iran News Index)
is on the air

IPC Central
http://www.iranpoliticsclub.net/news/

:firedvl:
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby IPC » Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:47 pm

Dear members:

For general updates, check the website:
http://IranPoliticsClub.net/

For important updates, join the mailing list:
http://www.IranPoliticsClub.net/mailing-list/

Regards
IPC Office
IPC
General
General

Iran Web Directory is online

Postby Ahreeman X » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:50 pm

Iran Web Directory is online
:bookwoemsi:

Iran Web Directory
(IPC Yellow Pages)
http://www.iranpoliticsclub.net/web-directory/

:Twriter:
Watcher in the woods