Hello Club

Take your shoes off, come on in, sit on the Persian rug, have a cup of Persian Tea & introduce yourself. Tell us about yourself. Reveal as much as you desire.

Moderator: Club Operations

Hello Club

Postby Chic Moda » Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:22 pm

Ahuramazda
Shahanshah
Iran-Zamin

Dear Club

We should not post our personal messages under the IPC ID, which btw I have been doing! I finally got my own ID! It is 3 months that I want to get it but never found the time to do it! I often use the IPC ID. I often post announcements for IPC so I believe you can name me as the IPC Representative. I don't need an introduction, I am not a new member but now that I got my own ID (about time), I found it proper to officially introduce myself.

I am a Constitutionalist Monarchist, no particular party affiliation but believe in fundamental of the Iranian Constitutional Monarchy.

I am an Azeri Iranian, I am a Zoroastrian, I am of the Azeri faction of the Afshar Dynasty of Iran, I love Nader Shah Afshar and I believe he was one of the greatest Iranians in history of our land, I love my family, I love Iran, I love history and I love politics and that's why I am here.

Best Regards,
CA
(Catayoun Afshar)
Ahuramazda
Shahanshah
Iran-Zamin
Chic Moda
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Edelge » Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:30 pm

Holo KANOME Check Mona. Are U married or something? My grate grandfather is looking for a new bride.

I will like to fix your avatar and make U presentable in an animated form, so U can unabashing do some cool hand gestures.
Edelge
Corporal
Corporal

Postby IPC » Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:03 pm

“Holo KANOME Check Mona.”

Hello Dead Bache Kooni, do you mean Madonna? :D

“ Are U married or something?”

Something :D

“My grate grandfather is looking for a new bride.”

Then your Great Grandfather must be an extremely handsome man and a sex symbol! :badgrin:

You got Shit faced
You got busted
You got knocked the shit out of
You got jacked up DBK
:yeees:

btw

When you took off your graphics (playing with Amir), and when you missbehaved (as Emam Kooni), you messed up these graphics. You need to repost these graphics:

Red Cow Graphic
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewtopic.php?t=906

Preparation H Graphic
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewtopic.php?t=837

Regards,
The Hanging Judge
Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (English)
Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Modern Persian)
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Avestan Persian)
IPC
General
General

Eeeeeeexcellent

Postby Amir » Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:47 pm

Did you notice that after all that trial, expulsion, etc…it was Amir that brought down the silly animation house of cards of the Koon Bache? I messed with the kid, and he freaked out and screwed up all of his old Kooni animations in panic.

That’s what you call torpedoing a koon bache, forcing him to kill his own stuff. The saboteur got sabotaged.

Eeeeeeexcellent.

Now hurry up and re-post them, koon bache.
I am Dariush the Great King, King of Kings, King of countries containing all kinds of men, King in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenian, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage

Naqshe Rostam
Amir
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Postby Edelge » Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:25 pm

I am glad “Hanging General Judge”, glad that U have moved on from that Ahoramazda Zartoshti Religion to something solid like Hinduism. That explains your obsession with red caws. Now, is that a red-caw poo-poo ?
Edelge
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Chic Moda » Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:17 am

Guys:

Btw, I checked the stats and yesterday we had our first reader from Ulanbatar, Mongolia. Do you believe it? That’s how popular is IPC! We have more readers from Iran (third highest group) than any other exiled based site (check stats by clicking on bottom left squares).

I think Bache Kooni had his wires mixed again, he is mixing people up again! He is mixing me with BB. I think he is lonesome for BB’s therapies. Maybe DBK needs to be incarcerated again!

Amir what have you done with his brain? Did you bang her head with a special tool? Wires are all mixed up again and it’s a matter of time till she mixes everyone up again!

DBK I know you beg for attention with your new doggy tricks, but I am too busy to reply to you DBK. Must go away. I leave you now to your owner Amir.

The Hanging Judge
Ahuramazda
Shahanshah
Iran-Zamin
Chic Moda
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Edelge » Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:15 am

___ImageImage
Edelge
Corporal
Corporal