Hi from a Makedon from Makedonia

Take your shoes off, come on in, sit on the Persian rug, have a cup of Persian Tea & introduce yourself. Tell us about yourself. Reveal as much as you desire.

Moderator: Club Operations

Hi from a Makedon from Makedonia

Postby SeRDarVonMakedon » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:59 am

hello to all :)

probably many of you will ask yourself "what is this guy doing here"

well, i like / respect Persia, its History and Culture, and provoced by some things / writings, i decided to join the forum and try to learn more about Persia, and maybe to help you to learn more about Makedonia.

The "western world" have been spreading lies about both civilizations for a too long period.

From the same beginning, please all have in mind, that the bigest insult to some Macedonian (Makedon) is to call him a Greek (or Bulgar or anything else), so pls avoid to call me anything else than a Makedon.

We are neither greeks not anything else, we are white race, with balkan + mediteranian anthropological marks, we are Makedoni :)

Except the Persian History, I also love Persian food, i will go later in the best Persian Restourant in Hamburg - Germany to eat some nice soup or "hormesabzi", or "djudje" or "bademdjan" or "mastomusir" or anything else, i like Persian Nei (i dont know if its so spelled, Persian music instrument), and many other things about Persia.

so, i hope to have nice time here

greetings

SvM
SeRDarVonMakedon
Private

Postby SeRDarVonMakedon » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:05 pm

wow, unbeliveable warm welcome

khm

i still like Persia, but you guys can use some manners :)

greetings
SeRDarVonMakedon
Private

Postby prologicam » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:03 pm

SeRDarVonMakedon wrote:wow, unbeliveable warm welcome

khm

i still like Persia, but you guys can use some manners :)

greetings

Greeting Makedoni Soldier!

What has displeased you to say to some guys to have manners, I haven't noticed. Was it the lack of response you received?

You certainly are very welcomed. Our house is always open to strangers who bring news to us, and you certainly have done.

How is it that you pronounce the name of your country? Is it Makedon with the "e" after "K" which in English will normally be pronounced as in "make" or "take" with "don" attached to its end but we don't say Makedon, we say it Makdon or with arabic gh replacing the k as in Maghdon, new alphabet system its Maqdoni and Maqdooni for person and for the country Maghdoonieh. Well, I am glad that is sorted, sorry for the delay, and prolonging the words.

While we are at it, can you describe you interpretation of "manners"?

Regards
I make the difference, therefore I am.
prologicam
Private First Class
Private First Class

Return to Introduction Room