Hello from Scandinavia!

Take your shoes off, come on in, sit on the Persian rug, have a cup of Persian Tea & introduce yourself. Tell us about yourself. Reveal as much as you desire.

Moderator: Club Operations

Hello from Scandinavia!

Postby Kurus » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:11 pm

Hi guys, nice to be here. I had never heard about this site before found it recently and I had to register right away.

As said I live in Scandinavia. I am Iranian and in my early twenties.

Studying economics. My political stance is libertarian, more specifically I believe in minarchism.

When it comes to religion, I'm on the fence. I've pretty much been an atheist all my life, but recently I've started to think more about God. Zoroastrianism does sound very good to me and I look forward to learning more about it from you guys. I was born in a muslim family but none of my parents or siblings practice or even believe.

My farsi is not very good, like many Iranians here I've pretty much adopted the way of life here, I speak farsi with my parents and I'm increasingly trying get a better grasp of the language. I have started listening more to Iranian music and I want to start learning to read and write this summer, I want to surprise my family next time I visit by having a much better vocabulary.

I hope for a free Iran, a secular state that respects human rights and treats its people with dignity, I was very saddened that the regime wasn't toppled in 09. I sat on twitter and watched the news wishing I could be there with them and also feeling guilty that I'm sitting comfortably here watching from the outside in.

I hope I can learn a lot more about Iranian history, language, literature, music, arts +++ by joining this board.

Thanks for having me hamvatanane aziz.
Kurus
Private

Postby IPC » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:24 am

Hello and Welcome Kurus. If you're a net surfer, its hard to believe you didn't know about IPC, so how did you find out about us?
:hwave:
Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (English)
Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Modern Persian)
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Avestan Persian)
IPC
General
General

Postby Kurus » Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:54 pm

I found some articles from Ahreeman X I really so I joined after that.
Kurus
Private

Return to Introduction Room