Greetings From China

Take your shoes off, come on in, sit on the Persian rug, have a cup of Persian Tea & introduce yourself. Tell us about yourself. Reveal as much as you desire.

Moderator: Club Operations

Greetings From China

Postby neshershahor » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:55 am

Hello Everybody,

My name is S*****n, also known as "Max" (as alias I use). I am ethnically Chinese. The term: Neshershahor is a nick-name fiven to me by a jewish friend means Black-hawk/Black-Eagle in hebrew, since its unique so I usually simply register as neshershahor (in most cases) as usename online.

Well, dispite I am Chinese I am oversea-Chinese, but currently I am resided in mainland China. I do speak Mandarine-Chinese, English, Swedish and to lesse rextent German and Hebrew.

I found this website while I was yahoo-ing (google's banned in China since 2014, so...Yahoo it is) for Persian history, because of my own Nationalistic nature I am proud to say I ao am attracted by Ahreeman X's point of views , which I belive we can discuss furture in furture (and I am looking forward to it).

Again: Greetings, and Long Live the ROC!!!
Last edited by neshershahor on Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
 精 誠 團 結 
neshershahor
Private

Re: Greetings From China

Postby IPC » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:01 am

Dear Neshershahor
:hug:
Welcome to IPC. Thank you for your comments. For a Chinese you write pretty good English. You must speak it well too. You had some typo errors which I have corrected in your title and text. I like your avatar of Nationalist China banner and helmet. Tell us about your points of views or can you while living in mainland China?

Best Regards
:salutel:
Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (English)
Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Modern Persian)
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Avestan Persian)
IPC
General
General

Re: Greetings From China

Postby neshershahor » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:55 am

Hi again, thanks for your reply and...you're welcome :)

IPC wrote:For a Chinese you write pretty good English. You must speak it well too.

Well, technically I spent my school-years in Sweden (from 2000 to 2013), Which made me "immune" to PRC-propaganda shiites they teach kinds in school these days.

IPC wrote:You had some typo errors which I have corrected in your title and text.

I did that on purpose, I am using a proxy, and I am trying avoiding any net-censur (which is why I edited my full-name) so I hope you'll understand (pardon me for being too cautious)... :D

IPC wrote:I like your avatar of Nationalist China banner and helmet.

Thanks, well...My Grandpa's brother served in 3rd Military-Police Regiment - the very unit which defended the gate of Nanjing in Decenber 1937 - wearing the exactly helmet as part of uniform. Beside may I correct you that the banner in the background is not a banner but an Army-Standard (which is still in-used by Troops defending Taiwan until today)

IPC wrote:Tell us about your points of views or can you while living in mainland China?

Of course I can do it, as long as I dont do it with CPC face-to-face. The PRC may be a communist-state, but its not exactly a dictatorship anymore, at least not since the so-called Chairman-Mao died and a military coup overthrew the gang-of-4 :badgrin:

Beside, the entire country is too busy with India right now, so you guys don't need to worry about me or my safty - (its safe to say today's PRC-politburo are better/smarter than the mullahs in this way at least).

But...yeah, I still wont by any CPC-shiite, and I am not some fan to Taiwan, you can say my view on Taiwan resenbles Ahreeman's view on Monarchists.

For start, I am Nationalist.

My family have a heritage which can be traced back (at least) to Warring-States, most oversea-Chinese you can find in the US and Canada are Cantonese/Haka/Fukien plebians with no direct heritage like my, which explainspartly, they don't speak English very well, and partly - they do not have the education/heritage I have like me or my family. which I can say:

I am a Scholar (士), not plebian/people (民)

the term "Scholar" might not be an accurate translation, but let me say this: Bureaucracy are called 文士 (wen2-shi4, lit.meaning: Scholars-of-Administration) and warriors are called 武士 (Wu3-Shi4 - as in Japanese Bu-Shi, lit.meaning: Scholars-of-War).

Confucius was considered the First-Scholar (and worshiped as an idol-god since then), because Confucius (and his teachings) defined "who-is-a-Scholar" and "who-is-Chinese". May I point out CONFUCIUS AND HIS TEACHINGS IS NOT A RELIGION - BUT AN IDEA, A PHILOSOPHY, An IDEOLOGY... however...not so many Chinese today knows about the truth of history (so you can see the resemblence of my position I am facing concerning historical/cultural heritage with what Ahreeman said in his posts about "Today's Iranian are not yesterdays Persian").

anyway, If you guys have questions - just ask me. But lets be hournest with each other, I hope I don't need to face the situation of what General Gan-Ying faced (as Ahreeman's own words: Persian-courtesy) the he asked Shahanshah the question "How do I goto Rome" then we're cool (i.e. Being fooled that there's not Rome, and reported as he was told then being accused as a liar for 200 years until today). :Eyebrow: :Eyebrow: :Eyebrow:
:salutel:
 精 誠 團 結 
neshershahor
Private

Return to Introduction Room